North Dakota @ Missouri State
New Mexico Highlands @ Northern Arizona
Portland State @ Washington State
South Dakota State @ Southern Utah
South Dakota @ Montana
Weber State @ Sac State

wapiti
September 8th, 2014, 11:59 AM
UC Davis 27 @ 45 Colorado State UCD should do better than they did against Stanford, but most likely still a loss.
Houston Baptist 10 @ 32 Northern Colorado Had to look up HB to see what division they were and saw they lost to McMurry
Chadron State 21 @ 28 Idaho State ISU should win this against Div 2, but may be closer than they would like.
Central Arkansas 21 @ 24 Montana State this game could go either way, both teams look good and are top 25 material. I give the edge to the home team.
North Dakota 17 @ 42 Missouri State Missouri State should handle BSC celler dweller at home.
New Mexico Highlands 6 @ 45 Northern Arizona NAU takes on a Div 2
Portland State 10 @ 38 Washington State Washington State is looking weak for a PAC 12 team, but PSU has not shown much yet either.
South Dakota State 32 @ 17 Southern Utah South Dakota State showed life against SEC Missouri and handled Cal Poly and SUU already has two L's.
South Dakota 17 @ 38 Montana South Dakota was trounced by Oregon and then trounced Bill Penn. UM has looked tough.
Weber State 17 @ 21 Sac State BBQ actually looked respectfull against NDSU and I am not sure what to think of Sac State yet. I went with home field advantage, but this game could go either way.

deez_na
September 8th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Colorado State
Northern Colorado
Idaho State
Montana State
North Dakota
Northern Arizona
Washington State
South Dakota State
Montana
Sac State

12-1 last week overall 23-2

If you wanna keep a nice record going i suggest you switch your North Dakota pick. You can thank me later.

Rjones61
September 8th, 2014, 12:23 PM
If you wanna keep a nice record going i suggest you switch your North Dakota pick. You can thank me later.

UND is going to get rolled. At this rate, they are probably going to finish last in conference.

GetEmGriz
September 8th, 2014, 12:28 PM
UC Davis @ Colorado State
Houston Baptist @ Northern Colorado
Chadron State @ Idaho State
Central Arkansas @ Montana State
South Dakota @ Montana
Weber State @ Sac State

13-0 Last Week
25-1 Overall

deez_na
September 8th, 2014, 12:30 PM
UND is going to get rolled. At this rate, they are probably going to finish last in conference.

Yeah i'm shocked how anyone would dream of picking UND in this game even as a fan. They just struggled to beat Robert Morris at home. You aren't sniffing a W at Missouri St. They are much better than people think.

ming01
September 9th, 2014, 05:21 PM
South Dakota @ Montana
Weber State @ Sac State

mvemjsunpx
September 10th, 2014, 10:49 PM
Portland St. 21-48 Wazzu — Hard to judge the Cougs: their D was awful in week 1, while their O sucked last week

Davis 6-41 Colorado St. — Looks like Gabe Manzanares will be absent again…

Weber 24-28 Sac State (NC) — Interesting matchup, but I don't think the Wildcats have enough offense

Chadron 24-42 Idaho St. — The Bengals of the last few seasons might lose here, but this year should be better

SoDak St. 31-14 Suutah — The Jackrabbits put up 502 yards on Cal Poly without their starting quarterback

NM Highlands 10-58 NAU — 'Jacks should have no trouble with a weak DII

SoDak 17-31 Montana — Joe Glenn may be Johnny-on-the-Spot, but his Bucks ain't gonna Powder this River xsmiley_wix

Carcansas 34-31 Montana St. — Prukop put up monster numbers last week, but BHSU's defense is non-existent

Houston Unitarian 6-42 NoCo — Bears roll to their first DI win since 2012

NoDak 9-31 Missouri St. — MSU's redzone D has been good while UND's redzone O is iffy

MTfan4life
September 11th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Yeah i'm shocked how anyone would dream of picking UND in this game even as a fan. They just struggled to beat Robert Morris at home. You aren't sniffing a W at Missouri St. They are much better than people think.

It's just a prediction on a pickem thread. I know you guys love pissing on darell any chance you get, but he's simply making his predictions for the week. No one would have ever guessed Indiana State beating NDSU on the road a couple of seasons ago, but it still happened. He's simply wishfully thinking. How dare he do that as a fan!!

Red & Black
September 11th, 2014, 12:58 AM
South Dakota @ Montana
Weber State @ Sac State

MTfan4life
September 11th, 2014, 01:02 AM
Davis @ Fort Collins
Colin Montgomerie @ Vincent Jackson
Beagles @ Bungles
Smokey the Bear @ Bubsy the Bobcat
Flickertails @ Bears
John Wayne @ Paul Bunyan
Leif Eriksson @ Demi Moore
Jackrabbits @ Thunderbirds
40th State @ 41st State
Utah State-Ogden @ California State-Sacramento

deez_na
September 11th, 2014, 08:54 AM
It's just a prediction on a pickem thread. I know you guys love pissing on darell any chance you get, but he's simply making his predictions for the week. No one would have ever guessed Indiana State beating NDSU on the road a couple of seasons ago, but it still happened. He's simply wishfully thinking. How dare he do that as a fan!!
Not picking on him, just fun to give him some grief. No but that Indiana State team was a decent team that year. UND is the bottom of the BSC. Missouri State played with NDSU at home for awhile last year. Then again who knows.

Red & Black
September 11th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Not picking on him, just fun to give him some grief. No but that Indiana State team was a decent team that year. UND is the bottom of the BSC. Missouri State played with NDSU at home for awhile last year. Then again who knows.

Weber's also at the bottom of the Big Sky. You never know with this stuff. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robsnotes4u
September 11th, 2014, 09:15 AM
Weber's also at the bottom of the Big Sky. You never know with this stuff. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Weber backs up the performance they had against NDSU, teams/fans will start to look at them differently.

JALMOND
September 12th, 2014, 12:51 AM
24-2 so far this year. Games are getting tougher however. I'm still trying for perfection as the only week so far that I was perfect was week 0 when there was only one game (EWU/Sam Houston). Here they are...

Chadron State at ISU---Bengals venture into the DII ranks after two straight weeks of playing FBS teams. This one should be a win for them...ISU 31, Chadron State 17.

South Dakota at UM---South Dakota has played in a hostile venue already in week 1 at Oregon. The Grizzlies are not Oregon but they can still get the job done...UM 45, South Dakota 10.

Central Arkansas at MSU---The Bobcats could have their hands full in this game as Southland power Central Arkansas comes calling. Good thing it is at home...MSU 27, Central Arkansas 20.

UND at Missouri State---Yes, North Dakota somehow got a win last week at home against Robert Morris. Things get tough this weekend at Missouri State...Missouri State 31, UND 7.

New Mexico Highlands at NAU---Two straight weeks of playing DI (one FBS, one FCS) and now the Lumberjacks step down to play New Mexico Highlands. This should be over quickly...NAU 30, New Mexico Highlands 7.

Houston Baptist at UNC---The Bears almost got the win at FBS UNLV. This time they should be able to close the door on FCS newcomer Houston Baptist...UNC 24, Houston Baptist 10.

PSU at Washington State---The Vikings are feeling good after their showing earlier against Oregon State. Problem is Washington State throws the ball more...Washington State 35, PSU 17.

South Dakota State at SUU---The Thunderbirds tough start continues with a visit from South Dakota State. The Thunderbirds have stayed close, no reason why they don't here...South Dakota State 28, SUU 25.

UCD at Colorado State---The Aggies return to the FBS level after getting the win last week against Fort Lewis. Colorado State may not be Stanford, but they are still good---Colorado State 48, UCD 10.

WSU at SAC---The Wildcats and Hornets get it on in the first non-conference conference game. Both have looked good against the FCS and both have looked bad against the Pac-12...SAC 27, WSU 10.

robsnotes4u
September 12th, 2014, 07:38 AM
24-2 so far this year. Games are getting tougher however. I'm still trying for perfection as the only week so far that I was perfect was week 0 when there was only one game (EWU/Sam Houston). Here they are...

Chadron State at ISU---Bengals venture into the DII ranks after two straight weeks of playing FBS teams. This one should be a win for them...ISU 31, Chadron State 17.

South Dakota at UM---South Dakota has played in a hostile venue already in week 1 at Oregon. The Grizzlies are not Oregon but they can still get the job done...UM 45, South Dakota 10.

Central Arkansas at MSU---The Bobcats could have their hands full in this game as Southland power Central Arkansas comes calling. Good thing it is at home...MSU 27, Central Arkansas 20.

UND at Missouri State---Yes, North Dakota somehow got a win last week at home against Robert Morris. Things get tough this weekend at Missouri State...Missouri State 31, UND 7.

New Mexico Highlands at NAU---Two straight weeks of playing DI (one FBS, one FCS) and now the Lumberjacks step down to play New Mexico Highlands. This should be over quickly...NAU 30, New Mexico Highlands 7.

Houston Baptist at UNC---The Bears almost got the win at FBS UNLV. This time they should be able to close the door on FCS newcomer Houston Baptist...UNC 24, Houston Baptist 10.

PSU at Washington State---The Vikings are feeling good after their showing earlier against Oregon State. Problem is Washington State throws the ball more...Washington State 35, PSU 17.

South Dakota State at SUU---The Thunderbirds tough start continues with a visit from South Dakota State. The Thunderbirds have stayed close, no reason why they don't here...South Dakota State 28, SUU 25.

UCD at Colorado State---The Aggies return to the FBS level after getting the win last week against Fort Lewis. Colorado State may not be Stanford, but they are still good---Colorado State 48, UCD 10.

WSU at SAC---The Wildcats and Hornets get it on in the first non-conference conference game. Both have looked good against the FCS and both have looked bad against the Pac-12...SAC 27, WSU 10.

I can understand picking Montana over South Dakota (I think this is a toss up) but 45-10? Not saying you are wrong, but I will take SD and the points.

JALMOND
September 14th, 2014, 12:11 AM

Scores were a bit off but 10-0 for the week. 34-2 so far for the season.

darell1976
September 14th, 2014, 01:58 AM
Scores were a bit off but 10-0 for the week. 34-2 so far for the season.

I was 9-1 (lost the UND game) 33-3 for the season.