PDA

View Full Version : AGS Voters that need to check their email-Week 2

ursus arctos horribilis
September 7th, 2014, 01:39 PM
The poll is open btw for anyone waiting around looking for the link again...forget it on the blue skin it just ain't showing up. Switch to another skin at the bottom left of the page if you need the big "vote here" banner.

You can also go the thread in the AGS Poll forum that avvounced the poll's opening last night and find several places to get to the ballot.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?159421-2014-AGS-POLL-Week-2-Vote-Is-Open

For those who have voted. If I have a ballot problem I will email you as always. Some of you seem to think not checking your email is a good idea after voting. It is not. So what I will do to make this work a little better is I will list the names of those needing to check their ballots on this thread. If you see a post with your username listed then go check you emails ASAP cuz you have something I've emailed about.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 7th, 2014, 01:39 PM
bonarae

ursus arctos horribilis
September 7th, 2014, 01:44 PM
rabidrabbit

OL FU
September 7th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Glad you are posting the names because I look here a lot more often than I do my emails:(

ursus arctos horribilis
September 7th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Glad you are posting the names because I look here a lot more often than I do my emails:(

Well, I'll consider that good news for me then. I did it a few times last year and it worked fairly will but there are still some that say "Hey man, I didn't get the memo!".

ursus arctos horribilis
September 7th, 2014, 06:03 PM
rabbit74

ursus arctos horribilis
September 7th, 2014, 06:24 PM
superman7515

wmmii
September 7th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Did you get my vote as I did not get back confirmation?

ursus arctos horribilis
September 7th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Did you get my vote as I did not get back confirmation?

Yes. You should have just rec'd the email. Google has changed some **** and made it inconvenient for more than 50 emails to be sent auto off that sheet. I have to go run it manually sometimes.

clenz
September 7th, 2014, 06:52 PM
Yes. You should have just rec'd the email. Google has changed some **** and made it inconvenient for more than 50 emails to be sent auto off that sheet. I have to go run it manually sometimes.

I've been having a lot of "script" issues lately - you been getting those?

BlueHenSinfonian
September 7th, 2014, 11:39 PM
Heya Ursus, I submitted my poll earlier tonight and no e-mail confirmation yet, is it registering?

clenz
September 7th, 2014, 11:41 PM
Dear God... 2 posts above yours he explains it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MTfan4life
September 7th, 2014, 11:45 PM

It's still worth it to check and see if his poll actually submitted. No reason to be a d!ck about it... Not every one is computer savvy.

BlueHenSinfonian
September 7th, 2014, 11:48 PM

That's why I waited a while, figured it didn't hurt to drop a note as I leave early for work in the morning and often don't get a chance to get on AGS again until after the poll has closed.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 8th, 2014, 12:31 AM
I've been having a lot of "script" issues lately - you been getting those?

Yes.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 8th, 2014, 12:33 AM
That's why I waited a while, figured it didn't hurt to drop a note as I leave early for work in the morning and often don't get a chance to get on AGS again until after the poll has closed.

Yes you are in there and good to go.

clenz
September 8th, 2014, 12:36 AM
It's still worth it to check and see if his poll actually submitted. No reason to be a d!ck about it... Not every one is computer savvy.
It's not about being computer savy... It's about reading.

Did you click submit?

If the answer is no, then no your vote wasn't recorded.

If the answer is yes, did you get a screen that said "well done! Your vote has been recorded"?

If the answer is no, then it's worth asking.

If the answer is yes then your vote was recorded.

Ursus states that there is an issue with the auto emailer and needs to purge them manually... Seems self explanatory to me. It might take a bit, apparently he wants to have some sort of life outside this place.

I'm not trying to be too big of a dick head right now but some reading solves a lot of the issues and questions people have.

Maybe part of it is since i do these types of things to, granted nothing on this scale, and i know the number of questions i get per day that are answered a couple places i can imagine what he's getting.

I had more than 1 person pm me today, by 9am central, if i didn't get their picks or didn't plan on totaling today because even thought they had an email saying i got them they didn't see a total done yet and thought i was skipping them...

I get wanting to make sure, i do. I do apologize for how I've come off. However, reading is fun too

MTfan4life
September 8th, 2014, 01:08 AM
It's not about being computer savy... It's about reading.

Did you click submit?

If the answer is no, then no your vote wasn't recorded.

If the answer is yes, did you get a screen that said "well done! Your vote has been recorded"?

If the answer is no, then it's worth asking.

If the answer is yes then your vote was recorded.

Ursus states that there is an issue with the auto emailer and needs to purge them manually... Seems self explanatory to me. It might take a bit, apparently he wants to have some sort of life outside this place.

I'm not trying to be too big of a dick head right now but some reading solves a lot of the issues and questions people have.

Maybe part of it is since i do these types of things to, granted nothing on this scale, and i know the number of questions i get per day that are answered a couple places i can imagine what he's getting.

I had more than 1 person pm me today, by 9am central, if i didn't get their picks or didn't plan on totaling today because even thought they had an email saying i got them they didn't see a total done yet and thought i was skipping them...

I get wanting to make sure, i do. I do apologize for how I've come off. However, reading is fun too

Yikes. Thank you for your long explanation for why you believed you deserved to be a d!ck.

Knowing old people and having run the Playoff Challenge, I get people asking me all the time if they're submission saved. People being uncomfortable with anything online is just something I have come to expect. Computers are just something not every one is fully used to. He stated he read it, he just simply didn't feel comfortable until the confirmation. I hope you can get whatever has been up your *** removed soon...There's really no reason to explode at every little thing.