Bison Fan in NW MN
September 6th, 2014, 07:08 PM
Nice catch

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Weber starts with 40 yard flea flicker. Beautiful pass and catch

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 6th, 2014, 07:11 PM
That is how you play defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Weber goes for it on 4th and Bison stop it

- - - Updated - - -

That is how you play defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You could see it coming from a mile away. Gotta throw the ball there. Mix it up

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Weber plays good D and forces a punt on NDSU 1st pos

Bison56
September 6th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Wow these announcers are just in love with NDSU it's almost embarassing.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Wow these announcers are just in love with NDSU it's almost embarassing.
Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Buy us dinner first boys:D

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 6th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Looks like Weber is going to have a hard time running the ball.

Twentysix
September 6th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Did anyone find a live steam of this on the net? My antennae isn't picking up the game well at all..

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Weber D looking good against the run also

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Did anyone find a live steam of this on the net? My antennae isn't picking up the game well at all..
I'm looking. Check BV if you haven't already

SUPharmacist
September 6th, 2014, 07:28 PM
TD Bison

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Bison score 7-0. 1st q

centennial
September 6th, 2014, 07:32 PM
I'm looking. Check BV if you haven't already
Nope. Wish I knew that it was on Altitude and not on Big Sky TV. Would have ordered it on Dish or gone to a bar. Probably going to a bar in 5 minutes.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 07:42 PM
Nope. Wish I knew that it was on Altitude and not on Big Sky TV. Would have ordered it on Dish or gone to a bar. Probably going to a bar in 5 minutes.
I'm not seeing anything. Sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Weber ties it on a great run. 7-7 1 min left in the 1st q

Bison56
September 6th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Weber showed up to play. Good game so far.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 07:46 PM
End of 1st tied 7-7. Good game so far

BisonFan02
September 6th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Sloppy play by NDSU

Bison56
September 6th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Does Weber always do that much pre snap movement?

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 07:59 PM
Weber st. Playing very solid on D. 2nd q Bison driving

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Bison drive, but Wentz is picked for the 2nd time. Weber ball 7 min left int the 2nd

BisonFan02
September 6th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Yikes....gotta throw that one away.

centennial
September 6th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Ginger Jesus acting like Brock.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 08:06 PM
No doubt that's a throw you have to eat.

- - - Updated - - -

TD Bison D

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 08:08 PM
Litteljon scoops the fumble. Credit Emanuel for the strip

Bison56
September 6th, 2014, 08:09 PM
Great play by the D.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Bison D is really starting to bow its neck. Bison ball 14-7

Bison56
September 6th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Beck showing how you blow up a block!

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 08:20 PM
The Weber D line has really impressed me so far. A lot of pressure on Wentz.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 08:28 PM
14-7 Bison at half. Weber st D has played great. Bison ball to start the 2nd half.

Bisonator
September 6th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Weber looking tough. Bison need to clean up the penalties and Carson needs to protect the ball better. Can't have those turnovers. Be smart here and just get the win.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 08:32 PM
Weber is not ****ing around; very fast on D. Bison O really needs to mix it up

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 08:35 PM
Seems strange that ESPN is cheering for NDSU along with us.

BisonFan02
September 6th, 2014, 08:36 PM

Probably because they don't have much of a contingency plan for a loss....haha

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Probably because they don't have much of a contingency plan for a loss....haha
No joke. Switching plane tickets at this point is a real bitch

Bisonator
September 6th, 2014, 08:39 PM
I'm a little surprised by Webers defense. Must be one of the few BSC teams with a D.

centennial
September 6th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Probably the worst half of football from NDSU since Indiana State.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Agreed Bison O has had very little room, so far. Weber Lbs have done an excellent job

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 08:45 PM
Probably the worst half of football from NDSU since Indiana State.
2 picks are tough. The 2nd one snuff out 7 points most likely.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Bison start 2q with the ball.

Hammersmith
September 6th, 2014, 08:53 PM

Where are you seeing that? Other ESPN broadcasts?

Bisonator
September 6th, 2014, 08:56 PM
This game is ugly. Getting concerned.

centennial
September 6th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Pathetic game so far. Either Weber state is better than advertised or we are playing ****ty.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Where are you seeing that? Other ESPN broadcasts?
?? Gameday says the come to Fargo on sat, with a Bison Win. I'm guessing they have their plans set

Bisonator
September 6th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Offense looks like ****. Just run the damn ball!

centennial
September 6th, 2014, 09:04 PM
Offense looks like ****. Just run the damn ball!
Haven't been this disappointed with a bison team for a long time. F.

Bison56
September 6th, 2014, 09:05 PM
Enough with the passing. Pound the rock.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Bison O does not look good.

BisonFan02
September 6th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Kinda like 2011 where I'm more nervous when the O is on the field about the other team scoring.

heath
September 6th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Bison O does not look good.
guys, give some score info on post.thx

BisonFan02
September 6th, 2014, 09:10 PM
14-7 Bison lead....ugly.

Bison56
guys, give some score info on post.thx 14-7 Bison

Hammersmith
?? Gameday says the come to Fargo on sat, with a Bison Win. I'm guessing they have their plans set

Ok. I thought you meant they were saying stuff while the game's been going on. I've been watching twitter, but not any of the ESPN games.

centennial
guys, give some score info on post.thx

14-7 Ndsu with ball at 35.

SUPharmacist
September 6th, 2014, 09:14 PM
TD NDSU 21-7.

- - - Updated - - -

if they make the extra point

Bisonator
September 6th, 2014, 09:15 PM
TD bison. 21-7.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Bison score 21-7. 4 min in the 3rd q

SUPharmacist
September 6th, 2014, 09:16 PM
Hope they finish strong, I wonder if the gameday talk got into some players heads.

Bisonator
September 6th, 2014, 09:23 PM
End of the third. 21-7 bison but weber has second and goal at the five.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 09:24 PM
End of 3rd. 21-7 Bison. Weber driving deep into NDSU zone

Bison56
September 6th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Need to switch up the d too many lb trying to cover wr.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 09:28 PM
Weber fakes an FG. Bison D snuff it out.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 09:29 PM
Actually a very nice fake design. Litteljon just made a brilliant tackle.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 09:33 PM
11min left. Weber ball down 21-7

Bison56
September 6th, 2014, 09:33 PM
Actually a very nice fake design. Litteljon just made a brilliant tackle.^ this
If that guy would have just got in the way it's a td.

centennial
September 6th, 2014, 09:34 PM
D saving our ass today.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 09:34 PM
I can't say it enough. The Weber D front 4 has been impressive

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 09:44 PM
7 min left. Bison ball driving.

Bison56
September 6th, 2014, 09:47 PM
Weber is playing a great game. Bison need to clean up the penalties.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Weber is playing a great game. Bison need to clean up the penalties.
I will not take anything away from weber, they have played great on D

Bisonator
September 6th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Tough game. Weber played very well. Hats off to them. Bison have some work to do after this one.

Bison56
September 6th, 2014, 09:54 PM
Weber showed up to play football. They look like they are on the right track. Good luck to them the rest of the season.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 09:54 PM
Keller with an FG, Bison up 24-7. 3 min left

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Game summary for me is. Meh

BisonFan02
September 6th, 2014, 09:59 PM
Thank god that's over.....

MTfan4life
September 6th, 2014, 10:00 PM
A lot of people are going to look at this game and assume the Iowa State game might have just an outlier, but Weber State has played really well. It's almost been like watching a 1-16 seed NCAA tournament game, where the 1 seed makes some mistakes on offense and never is able to run away with it. This was a very different Weber team than what people have seen the last few seasons. Sure, it may be that they just fed off the hype to show up in this one, but if they keep it up, they could turn some heads in conference play. NDSU still looked tough. Amidst all the penalties and the couple turnovers, they still clearly had a far superior strength and ability advantage.

Drblankstare
September 6th, 2014, 10:01 PM
Bison win 24-7. In a very uneven performance

Bison56
September 6th, 2014, 10:01 PM
Need to clean up those penalties. Way to many again.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 6th, 2014, 10:10 PM
Took care of business on the road and now home cooking!

2-0

Twentysix
September 6th, 2014, 10:24 PM
Weber is clearly improved from last season, that being said... I was disapointed tonight by the NDSU offense.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 6th, 2014, 10:28 PM
Weber is clearly improved from last season, that being said... I was disapointed tonight by the NDSU offense.

Yes, not the offense's best effort for sure but it was Weber's super bowl. Went on the road and won the game...I'll take it. 2-0.

Having a home game will be nice.

BisonFan02
September 6th, 2014, 10:45 PM
Yes, not the offense's best effort for sure but it was Weber's super bowl. Went on the road and won the game...I'll take it. 2-0.

Plus Gameday, a banner raising, and a very large, hopefully delicious, cupcake.

semobison
September 6th, 2014, 10:46 PM

So getting their ass handed to them by ASU last week was a wild card game? I don't by that other teams super bowl crap. They had a good game plan, played well and made us look beatable. Teams have 12 games and good teams show up for all of them.

centennial
September 6th, 2014, 10:52 PM
So getting their ass handed to them by ASU last week was a wild card game? I don't by that other teams super bowl crap. They had a good game plan, played well and made us look beatable. Teams have 12 games and good teams show up for all of them.
Their coaches had us sniffed out(and well planned) and it didn't seem like we made many adjustments on the offensive play calling. Probably doesn't help that Ginger Jesus played terrible.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 6th, 2014, 10:59 PM

Did you read the stories coming out of Weber (news articles)? This was a huge game for them.

Good for you.

semobison
September 6th, 2014, 11:04 PM
Did you read the stories coming out of Weber (news articles)? This was a huge game for them.

Good for you.

Sure it was a big game, it was their home opener. They are all big games. You think they were looking past ASU and thinking about the Bison last week?

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 6th, 2014, 11:08 PM
Sure it was a big game, it was their home opener. They are all big games. You think they were looking past ASU and thinking about the Bison last week?

Never said any of that.

By reading their press throughout the week, they considered this a huge game...hence, their superbowl for comparing how they stack up against the best FCS team.

Professor Chaos
September 6th, 2014, 11:49 PM
I disagree to a certain extent. No team "shows up" for all 4 quarters in every game. The mark of a championship team is being able to win games where they don't play very well. With the exception of Kyle Emmanuel that was the case for pretty much the entire Bison team tonight. In all honesty, a game like this is probably better in the long run that a 44-7 blowout because it reminds everyone that they're not unbeatable and nothing will be handed to them. I'm not overly concerned about the performance anywhere tonight. On the contrary, I'm actually a little glad things got a little close for comfort.

NDSUstudent
September 6th, 2014, 11:54 PM
Bison fans are the worst fan base when we don't beat an opponent by 24+ points. Almost worse than a loss.

centennial
September 6th, 2014, 11:55 PM
Bison fans are the worst fan base when we don't beat an opponent by 24+ points. Almost worst than a loss.
If we lost Bisonville would have crashed. Almost like the time we lost Bohl.

Professor Chaos
September 6th, 2014, 11:57 PM
If we lost Bisonville would have crashed. Almost like the time we lost Bohl.
It would've worse than that... with a GameDay hosting appearance flushed down the toilet we would've needed grief counselors more than message boards. xlolx

BisonBacker
September 7th, 2014, 08:20 AM

I agreed with the comment "it's their super bowl" but the rest of the season will tell that tale for Weber. I give them credit they came to play and had a good scheme for NDSU. NDSU's players and coaches need to come up with a better answer when teams do this to them. You know every MVFC team is going to be looking at that film. Back to the "its their super bowl" comment NDSU is going to see it every game this season. If you don't think there is an added value to being able to be the team and players who knock off the three time defending FCS champions with a 25 or more game winning streak on the line you are kidding yourself. Kids who play on teams that historically struggle and don't have good records see this as their marquee game. It is what it is and NDSU has to show up to play. Kleiman's challenge will be making sure these guys don't overlook anyone.

Oh and if I didn't give Kudo's to Weber let me say you guys played a hell of a game and I wish you the best of luck the rest of the way. I think the coach has you guys on the right track and I can see this team making some noise in the Big Sky.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 7th, 2014, 08:44 AM
I agreed with the comment "it's their super bowl" but the rest of the season will tell that tale for Weber. I give them credit they came to play and had a good scheme for NDSU. NDSU's players and coaches need to come up with a better answer when teams do this to them. You know every MVFC team is going to be looking at that film. Back to the "its their super bowl" comment NDSU is going to see it every game this season. If you don't think there is an added value to being able to be the team and players who knock off the three time defending FCS champions with a 25 or more game winning streak on the line you are kidding yourself. Kids who play on teams that historically struggle and don't have good records see this as their marquee game. It is what it is and NDSU has to show up to play. Kleiman's challenge will be making sure these guys don't overlook anyone.

Oh and if I didn't give Kudo's to Weber let me say you guys played a hell of a game and I wish you the best of luck the rest of the way. I think the coach has you guys on the right track and I can see this team making some noise in the Big Sky.

Good post BB!!

Their coach said this also.

Weber played a very good game. They are better than what they were last year. His offense/defense will give teams trouble this year.

Saying that, I am still impressed with the Bison. They are going to get everyone's best shot this year and they did last night. They took it and still won w/o bringing their 'A' game.

It will be nice to have a home game.....finally!!!

:D

semobison
September 7th, 2014, 09:31 AM
It was their home opener, where they had won 8 of their last 10 or something like that. Super Bowls happen once a year at the end of the season. Sure teams get up for us but to think this was Weber's most important game of the year, like their players had this circled is what I called it earlier.... You don't think they get up for Montana or EWU? A good teams biggest game is the next one. Yes, ending our streak would be big win for the team that finally does it. Read a comment by Crockett in the paper this morning, he said Weber played harder than we did. That is OUR coaches and players problem and hopefully this doesn't happen again. There will be a lot of media hype from the other teams press all season long because of the streak. It is a long season, we just got a 17 point win on the road and our team has plenty of things to improve on.

Bisonator
September 7th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Bison fans are the worst fan base when we don't beat an opponent by 24+ points. Almost worse than a loss.

I don't think it has much to do with the final score. I think Bison fans know good football from bad. I can accept a hard fought cleanly played game but some of those penalties and turnovers are unacceptable and have to be corrected before conference play. I'm confident the players and coaches know that and make the adjustments necessary.