PDA

View Full Version : 2 Free Tix - Delaware St @ Delaware on Sunday

superman7515
September 6th, 2014, 06:43 PM
Due to the Jacksonville Jaguars at Philadelphia Eagles tomorrow at 1:00 pm, I have two extra tickets for tomorrow's game at Delaware Stadium if any of you Mid-Atlantic folks feel like making the drive over. Third row at about the 40-yard line. Gates open at 10:00 am, I can meet ya there any time after breakfast to give you the tickets.

CHIP72
September 6th, 2014, 10:47 PM
Not interested in your Delaware/Delaware State tickets, but maybe I'll see you at the Eagles game. :)

superman7515
September 6th, 2014, 10:50 PM
I assure you that you won't, haha. I'm not an Eagles fan, my brother was using two of my tickets and he was already attending the Eagles game as well. Due to the noon start for the Blue Hens and 1:00 pm start for the Iggles, he can't make it.

CHIP72
September 6th, 2014, 11:01 PM
I assure you that you won't, haha. I'm not an Eagles fan, my brother was using two of my tickets and he was already attending the Eagles game as well. Due to the noon start for the Blue Hens and 1:00 pm start for the Iggles, he can't make it.

Maybe I'll see your brother then, even if I have no clue what he looks like. :)

It does stink when college games are postponed by weather and are made up on a Sunday. Those games almost always get lost in the NFL shuffle.

It's also too bad the battle of Delaware will be overshadowed to many in the First State by games involving non-Delaware games, particularly the Eagles, Ravens, and Redskins NFL games.

melloware13
September 6th, 2014, 11:23 PM
If I had more spare money (for gas to get me down), I'd be interested. Instead, I'll have to set an alarm for 11:45 to get down and plug the computer in to watch it that way. Good thing my Giants don't start my autumnal torture until Monday night

Ivytalk
September 7th, 2014, 07:57 AM
Not interested in your Delaware/Delaware State tickets, but maybe I'll see you at the Eagles game. :)

That's cold!xlolx

CHIP72
September 7th, 2014, 09:16 AM
That's cold!xlolx

Not sure I agree, but at least it is a lot cooler than yesterday. :)

I'm helping to keep this thread visible, if nothing else. I hope superman7515 finds a taker.