PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Johnson is out on Saturday against Central Washington

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 5th, 2014, 09:35 AM
http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/football/article_0ed61418-3506-11e4-bc39-001a4bcf887a.html#.VAnHOalFYAI.twitter

Even with him playing this game wasnt going to be the blowout our idiot fans think it will be, now it could be interesting.

Grizalltheway
September 5th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Hyphonated will lead us to the promised land.

dewey
September 5th, 2014, 10:13 AM
The Griz still find a way a to win this game.

Dewey

Silenoz
September 5th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Hyphonated will lead us to the promised land.

Oh god!

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/billingsgazette.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/0/d7/0d763950-3372-11e2-8efe-0019bb2963f4/50ac20e616704.preview-620.jpg

Green26
September 5th, 2014, 10:30 AM
Yes, CW is a much better D-II than some we've played, but they don't have their hotshot qb like they did last time when they gave us a good game. I'm not worried at all.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 5th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Of course you are not worried you are a smug know it all jackass.

This season is over before it even got started. Johnson getting hurt in the first game is a precursor of things to come. This coaching staff will keep the game close tomorrow by running the ball and the DII school will be in the game for most of the day. Then we probably get beat by South Dakota at home and get shellacked in Fargo by a ton.

Why would you be worried?

Grizalltheway
September 5th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Of course you are not worried you are a smug know it all jackass

I assume you're talking to yourself here?

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 5th, 2014, 11:31 AM
I assume you're talking to yourself here?
As usual go ***** yourself in the mouth

veinup
September 5th, 2014, 11:41 AM
heard something about henderson being out too, any truth to that?

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 5th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Holmes is a game time decision

robsnotes4u
September 5th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Well Alpha, Do you think you will hear "If JJ wasn't concussed we wouldn't have had a bad game and we would have beat Wyoming?"

By the way look forward to a drink or two with you and DJ again up in Grand Forks. Had tickets for the Griz Bison game but had family things come up. Actually the wife, being the Griz, is really happy not to be at that one. She feels it is going to be really ugly.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 5th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Well Alpha, Do you think you will hear "If JJ wasn't concussed we wouldn't have had a bad game and we would have beat Wyoming?"

By the way look forward to a drink or two with you and DJ again up in Grand Forks. Had tickets for the Griz Bison game but had family things come up. Actually the wife, being the Griz, is really happy not to be at that one. She feels it is going to be really ugly.

The idiot Griz fans are already using that line, in fact one said we would have "lit Wyoming up like a pinball machine if he wasnt concussed". Our fan base needs some education on how not to look stupid (ie GATW) They have no idea when he got a concussion it could have been the last play of the game yet, now that is the reason we lost?

It wasnt dropped passes, no OL or run blocking, no blocked punt it was because JJ had a concussion. So stupid, people need to be punched.

Grizalltheway
September 5th, 2014, 03:39 PM
You could, and should, teach graduate level courses on looking stupid, fatboy.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 5th, 2014, 04:02 PM
See what I mean Rob?

xcoffeex

Yotes
September 5th, 2014, 06:05 PM
Isn't the backup someone who already has prior experience?

You guys are blowing up like Johnson is going to be out for a while, is there any truth to that?

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 5th, 2014, 06:15 PM
The Griz still find a way a to win this game.

Dewey

Pretty sure this will happen.

After watching the Wyo/Montana game, the Bison are a much better version of Wyoming this year. It will be fun to watch the Bison steamroll the Griz...xthumbsupx

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 5th, 2014, 06:17 PM
You could, and should, teach graduate level courses on looking stupid, fatboy.

AG1, seems to me, calls it the way he sees it. Do you really think the Griz are a top 5 or 10 team right now?

Drblankstare
September 5th, 2014, 06:36 PM
Grizz still win, let's not be silly

ursus arctos horribilis
September 5th, 2014, 06:40 PM

After watching the Wyo/Montana game, the Bison are a much better version of Wyoming this year. It will be fun to watch the Bison steamroll the Griz...xthumbsupx

will it

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 5th, 2014, 06:41 PM
will it

Yes it will!!

xthumbsupx:D

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 5th, 2014, 06:46 PM
People like that idiot absolutely believe the Griz are a top 5 team, they are clueless and make the real fans look bad with their utter Obama like stupidity

Drblankstare
September 5th, 2014, 06:51 PM
Let's face it. Iowa St was just looking for a reason to roll over and quit. The Bison gave them one. The Montana game will give us a much better idea of how good this Bison team really is.

Yotes
September 5th, 2014, 07:15 PM
People like that idiot absolutely believe the Griz are a top 5 team, they are clueless and make the real fans look bad with their utter Obama like stupidity
Throwing Obama in doesn't help your case

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 5th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Let's face it. Iowa St was just looking for a reason to roll over and quit. The Bison gave them one. The Montana game will give us a much better idea of how good this Bison team really is.
No it won't.

You won't learn anything from that curbstompping you will learn more tomorrow against Weber st

ursus arctos horribilis
September 5th, 2014, 07:47 PM
No poli **** on this board. Leave it at that.

mvemjsunpx
September 5th, 2014, 09:09 PM
The Griz Offense may have some issues tomorrow, but CDub's O is too weak for an upset to be at all likely.

robsnotes4u
September 5th, 2014, 09:17 PM
See what I mean Rob?

xcoffeex

Yep funny talked to my brother in law, an alum of 1987 frm Mt. Big football fan. I said can you believe the griz are #4 he said did 25 teams drop out. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 5th, 2014, 10:08 PM
No poli **** on this board. Leave it at that.
Sorry Eric Holder...................

Thundar
September 5th, 2014, 10:40 PM
No way UM gets beat tomorrow

If they do its meltdown city in Missoula and alot of Griz fans will owe Alpha

ursus arctos horribilis
September 5th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Sorry Eric Holder...................

Yeah Rush, got it.

MTfan4life
September 5th, 2014, 11:52 PM
Isn't the backup someone who already has prior experience?

You guys are blowing up like Johnson is going to be out for a while, is there any truth to that?

Yeah, Smithwick-Hann has decent experience, but it has been a long time after playing minimally last season. If I remember correctly, I believe he had a 2-1 record as a starter with those two wins coming against Weber State and Idaho State. It's definitely not like Tom Brady filling in for Drew Bledsoe, but it's not like the Griz are left with nothing.

Green26
September 6th, 2014, 12:50 AM
The Griz will roll tomorrow. Alpha is a dumbass.

Yotes
September 6th, 2014, 01:06 AM
Yeah, Smithwick-Hann has decent experience, but it has been a long time after playing minimally last season. If I remember correctly, I believe he had a 2-1 record as a starter with those two wins coming against Weber State and Idaho State. It's definitely not like Tom Brady filling in for Drew Bledsoe, but it's not like the Griz are left with nothing.
Ah. I saw that he had a 2-1 record as a starter, but anyone with a pulse probably would have won those games (same case as the upcoming game against Central Washington).

If you're still missing your starter next week against USD, you'll be in the exact same boat we're in.

paul1978
September 6th, 2014, 10:53 PM
The Griz will roll tomorrow. Alpha is a dumbass.

Good call.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 6th, 2014, 11:05 PM
They didnt roll you idiots they needed Schye to bail out another Nguyen fumble to give our anemic offense a little cushion. There is a reason Delaney kept our starters in until the 4th qtr. The game was closer than the score.......and you will see that in spades next weekend.

Now go back to your shine box you idiot morons.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 7th, 2014, 12:15 AM
They didnt roll you idiots they needed Schye to bail out another Nguyen fumble to give our anemic offense a little cushion. There is a reason Delaney kept our starters in until the 4th qtr. The game was closer than the score.......and you will see that in spades next weekend.

I won't dispute that next weekend is/could very likely be trouble for us. What you say about today my friend is pure bull****. Who you are and what you believe should not be directed by other douchebags.

centennial
September 7th, 2014, 12:19 AM

I think Montana fans are completely overlooking USD. USD had 370 yards on Oregon and 40 minutes TOP. They are going to be tough to beat.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2014, 12:22 AM
We wont beat them..........I am not overlooking them we are going to have a long year.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 7th, 2014, 12:30 AM
I think Montana fans are completely overlooking USD. USD had 370 yards on Oregon and 40 minutes TOP. They are going to be tough to beat.

Who is overlooking them cent?

I don't expect anything but a tremendous effort from them and without one from us we lose it. Where are you getting something else from here? I haven't seen one instance of what you profess?

centennial
September 7th, 2014, 12:34 AM
Who is overlooking them cent?

I don't expect anything but a tremendous effort from them and without one from us we lose it. Where are you getting something else from here? I haven't seen one instance of what you profess?
That's good. I was wrong. The talk about the NDSU-Montana game made me feel that USD was being overlooked.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2014, 12:55 AM
I hope we can keep the NDSU game within 30 points................

mvemjsunpx
September 7th, 2014, 12:56 AM

They also gave up 335 rushing yards to an NAIA team today.

On paper, SoDak's front-7 should be good—they had the best pass rush the Griz faced last year, IMO. They lost their entire secondary, though. Their offense also isn't real scary.

MTfan4life
September 7th, 2014, 01:05 AM
They also gave up 335 rushing yards to an NAIA team today.

On paper, SoDak's front-7 should be good—they had the best pass rush the Griz faced last year, IMO. They lost their entire secondary, though. Their offense also isn't real scary.

They also won't have their stud quarterback. No one is overlooking them though. We're just fans, anyways. It's just hard to tell what South Dakota is going to offer right now. Griz fans pay attention when a former coach comes to town, though.

mvemjsunpx
September 7th, 2014, 04:43 AM
They also won't have their stud quarterback. No one is overlooking them though. We're just fans, anyways. It's just hard to tell what South Dakota is going to offer right now. Griz fans pay attention when a former coach comes to town, though.

Since when does SoDak have a stud quarterback? Are you thinking of Sumner from SDSU?

MTfan4life
September 7th, 2014, 05:01 AM
Since when does SoDak have a stud quarterback? Are you thinking of Sumner from SDSU?

Kevin Earl was their stud. He did pretty well for them. He's now hurt.

mvemjsunpx
September 7th, 2014, 06:05 AM
Kevin Earl was their stud. He did pretty well for them. He's now hurt.

He did OK, I guess, but his stats on the season last year weren't too good (192 ypg, 9 TDs, 9 INTs)

http://www.goyotes.com/sports/m-footbl/stats/2013-2014/teamcume.html

Grizalltheway
September 7th, 2014, 10:19 AM
http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/football/article_0ed61418-3506-11e4-bc39-001a4bcf887a.html#.VAnHOalFYAI.twitter

Even with him playing this game wasnt going to be the blowout our idiot fans think it will be, now it could be interesting.

Yes. The game was definitely quite interesting.

Grizalltheway
September 7th, 2014, 12:31 PM

Three score win over Weber ****ing State got ya full of piss and vinegar, eh?

Yotes
September 7th, 2014, 01:09 PM
He did OK, I guess, but his stats on the season last year weren't too good (192 ypg, 9 TDs, 9 INTs)

http://www.goyotes.com/sports/m-footbl/stats/2013-2014/teamcume.html
Kevin Earl was set to make a huge step forward this year after finally getting all the reps as the number one guy, plus he did a ton of work on his own over the summer to better himself as a player and leader of the team. He honestly might have been one of the top QBs in the conference this year, but it's all moot for about six weeks until we get him back.

We gave up 335 rushing yards to an NAIA team, yes, it's also worth noting that they run a surprisingly good triple option that would give most FCS teams fits, and we had to put true freshmen in on the D-line due to a couple injuries (at least one of our starters will be back for the Montana game). On top of those 335 rushing yards, we also allowed a very round zero passing yards on zero completions, even when you'd think the whole defense would be selling out for the runs they know are coming.

The Griz are in for a game, anyone who watched our games the last two years knows that. In 2012 we sent a team that would go on to win one game that year and had you guys put in place until late in the third quarter, and in 2013 it took a damn KO return for a TD in the final seconds to beat us (talk about heartbreak). This year we figure to send another improved squad, and you know Joe Glenn would dearly love to win another game in Missoula.

Will you guys have your starting QB back for this one?

clenz
September 7th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Kevin Earl was set to make a huge step forward this year after finally getting all the reps as the number one guy, plus he did a ton of work on his own over the summer to better himself as a player and leader of the team. He honestly might have been one of the top QBs in the conference this year, but it's all moot for about six weeks until we get him back.

We gave up 335 rushing yards to an NAIA team, yes, it's also worth noting that they run a surprisingly good triple option that would give most FCS teams fits
Whoa....

Pump the breaks in the hyperbole train.

They were 5-6 last season and lost half their starters...

Don't make them to be anything more than they are... A slightly below average NAIA school.

If you want usd to compete in D1 you can't be saying **** like that and actually believe it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 7th, 2014, 01:27 PM
Three score win over Weber ****ing State got ya full of piss and vinegar, eh?

Weber is a better team compared to last year. I like their coach.

Weber kept it closer than the Griz will...xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 7th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Whoa....

Pump the breaks in the hyperbole train.

They were 5-6 last season and lost half their starters...

Don't make them to be anything more than they are... A slightly below average NAIA school.

If you want usd to compete in D1 you can't be saying **** like that and actually believe it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

LOL...this here!!

NAIA team. Comparable to Jamestown coming into the FD and running all over the Bison.

Grizalltheway
September 7th, 2014, 01:48 PM

Keep telling yourself that.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 7th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Keep telling yourself that.

Why not an avatar bet on the game then?

Rjones61
September 7th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Where'd Alpha go? He sure talked a lot of ****. But after the Griz stomped CWU, he sulked away. As usual.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 7th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Where'd Alpha go? He sure talked a lot of ****. But after the Griz stomped CWU, he sulked away. As usual.

He was here after the game and just hasn't been here since late last night so let's not make things up. He never sulks away after a loss so that is also made up.

He was incorrect however what you are saying is as well so I guess it's even.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2014, 02:25 PM

The Griz didnt "stomp" CWU but you didnt watch the game anyway and it was a lot closer than the score which is why Delaney kept our starters in until the 4th qtr. I dont sulk either, thats for losers and why that word is in your vocab.

Now run along and whip up one of those "protein shakes" you and the Cheney 17 drink, you are going to need your strength for the next lie.

Rjones61
September 7th, 2014, 03:10 PM
The Griz didnt "stomp" CWU but you didnt watch the game anyway and it was a lot closer than the score which is why Delaney kept our starters in until the 4th qtr. I dont sulk either, thats for losers and why that word is in your vocab.

Now run along and whip up one of those "protein shakes" you and the Cheney 17 drink, you are going to need your strength for the next lie.

Montana dominated in every single stat in the game without their starting quarterback. That is a whoopin.

Sometimes I think you actually want the Griz to fail, just so you can have a reason to be contemptuous.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2014, 03:17 PM
It was a DII school and we passed for 145 yards..........yeah real whoopin there somebody reign in the Madden numbers! Sorry, but I cant be like you methjockeys over in Cheney.....wanting to be relevant and show everyone you belong, talking a big game and falling short every year aint for me.

I live in the real world and can be honest to myself........the Griz fail with or without me or my opinion I just dont sugar coat the obvious mistakes year after year after year.

***In the time it took AG1 to post this Nguyen fumbled his little debbie snack cakes at the library***

Rjones61
September 7th, 2014, 03:28 PM
I live in the real world and can be honest to myself........the Griz fail with or without me or my opinion I just dont sugar coat the obvious mistakes year after year after year.

Which is why you jumped on the Bison bandwagon.

I like how you conveniently glossed over the fact that UM only made 19 passing attempts, had a 7.6 passing yard average, and rushed for 300 yards.

BisonFan02
September 7th, 2014, 03:31 PM
LOL...this here!!

NAIA team. Comparable to Jamestown coming into the FD and running all over the Bison.

Whoa now....as an alumni of "The U" Jamestown...I really don't want to see my alma mater's garbage football team playing a DII school...let alone NDSU.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2014, 03:33 PM
It was a DII school

And I am not on the Bison bandwagon........I hate those guys but anyone that likes football has to respect what they are doing for half a decade. They have won more NC titles than your school will in 200 years, they have won more games over the last 5 years than any team in the country. They do nothing but play defense (lost on you and EWU) and execute. Its not flashy is simple and perfect.

Who wouldnt strive for that or want that for your football program? its a hell of a lot better than what you have to look forward to at the end of the season when you get curbstompped by another big tough physical team yet again.

Sorry that you cant see the difference its envy not adoration.

Rjones61
September 7th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Sorry that you cant see the difference its envy not adoration.

Try again. This entire comment is adoration.

Envy looks more like posting picture of midol when commenting about another team's players.

Grizalltheway
September 7th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Why not an avatar bet on the game then?

Sure. I assume you're willing to spot me at least a couple of TDs, since you're so confident of a blowout?

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2014, 03:43 PM
Try again. This entire comment is adoration.

Envy looks more like posting picture of midol when commenting about another team's players.

I cant help it if your playa get menstrual cramps, I was just trying to help you guys out.

Oh and you dont get to tell me what I think I know what I think and I dont like NDSU but I respect the game enough to give credit where credit is due. You guys hate NDSU just as much and thats why you go around saying things like "they are not that good", "they lost too much to graduation" "they lost their HC" and while you compose those slams of idiocy they continue to kick the door down and rape every team in their path on Saturday.

Give up, the fumes from the lab coupled with the inferno and your self loathing/hate of living in a trailer park is making you look bad.

Rjones61
September 7th, 2014, 03:50 PM
I cant help it if your playa get menstrual cramps, I was just trying to help you guys out.

Oh and you dont get to tell me what I think I know what I think and I dont like NDSU but I respect the game enough to give credit where credit is due. You guys hate NDSU just as much and thats why you go around saying things like "they are not that good", "they lost too much to graduation" "they lost their HC" and while you compose those slams of idiocy they continue to kick the door down and rape every team in their path on Saturday.

Give up, the fumes from the lab coupled with the inferno and your self loathing/hate of living in a trailer park is making you look bad.

More adoration.

North Dakota State is unarguably the best FCS team of this generation. Nobody argues that, I don't know why you think people do. Arguably, they have been the best team of all time. However, I think App. State might have them beat in that category.

The difference is, you don't give credit or respect to players or teams when they are due (even though you tell yourself otherwise). That is why you are a nice stereotypical bandwagoner.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2014, 03:56 PM
You cant name one team that deserves credit that I havent given accolades to.

Sorry but there is nobody in NDSUs league and their hasnt been in 7 years. Once again you dont get to tell me what I think so you can stop with your asinine comments

BisonFan02
September 7th, 2014, 03:58 PM
More adoration.

North Dakota State is unarguably the best FCS team of this generation. Nobody argues that, I don't know why you think people do. Arguably, they have been the best team of all time. However, I think App. State might have them beat in that category.

The difference is, you don't give credit or respect to players or teams when they are due (even though you tell yourself otherwise). That is why you are a nice stereotypical bandwagoner.

Nope....NDSU has more championships than losses in the last 3 years...and this year's seniors (ones who didn't redshirt like Emanuel and Dudzik) have never lost a road game or neutral field game.

Rjones61
September 7th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Nope....NDSU has more championships than losses in the last 3 years...and this year's seniors (ones who didn't redshirt like Emanuel and Dudzik) have never lost a road game or neutral field game.

You're right, good point. I guess I'm just particularly impressed with the 2007 upset. However, even in that year they went on to lose a couple of games.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2014, 04:10 PM
You're right, good point. I guess I'm just particularly impressed with the 2007 upset. However, even in that year they went on to lose a couple of games.

At least you can admit you dont know what you are talking about. Thats more credit than I would have gave you previously.

Rjones61
September 7th, 2014, 04:11 PM
At least you can admit you dont know what you are talking about. Thats more credit than I would have gave you previously.

Something I would never credit you with.

THUS your very incorrect prediction and evaluation of the CWU vs UM game.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Low class people rarely would.

BisonFan02
September 7th, 2014, 04:14 PM

Yup. 45-2 since they lost at the inferno/quarter finals in the 2010 season.

Points for:
2014 - 58
2013 - 581
2012 - 495
2011 - 470
Total: 1604

Against:
2014 - 21
2013 - 169
2012 - 173
2011 - 191
Total: 554

Last year's Bison have outscored all over our opponents since the beginning of the 2011 season.

Rjones61
September 7th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Low class people rarely would.

Class has nothing to do with it. Only an idiot would give you credit for that.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 7th, 2014, 05:05 PM
Whoa now....as an alumni of "The U" Jamestown...I really don't want to see my alma mater's garbage football team playing a DII school...let alone NDSU.

My high school classmate is the head coach....

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 7th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Sure. I assume you're willing to spot me at least a couple of TDs, since you're so confident of a blowout?

Nice try!

Straight up game.

Silenoz
September 7th, 2014, 05:21 PM
I can't believe I just took the time to read this entire thread...

uofmman1122
September 7th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Lol we're gonna roll you guys by several scores.

No I'm not actually confident enough to put my avatar where my mouth is.
Let's be accurate.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 7th, 2014, 05:51 PM
Let's be accurate.

Ya, the Bison will IMO. Straight up bet. GATW can take it or not...xcoffeex

ursus arctos horribilis
September 7th, 2014, 05:54 PM

He said Weber played them better so I'd assume you get anything under that?

BisonFan02
September 7th, 2014, 05:56 PM
My high school classmate is the head coach....

I feel sorry for him in advance...haha. I know they've had 1-2 decent years here or there, but it is definitely not a football school anymore. With the old DAC being gone, it just isn't the same. My pipe dream would be for the team to go DIII non-scholarship. They have a lot more in common with the MIAC schools than they do with VCSU and Mayville.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 7th, 2014, 06:14 PM
I feel sorry for him in advance...haha. I know they've had 1-2 decent years here or there, but it is definitely not a football school anymore. With the old DAC being gone, it just isn't the same. My pipe dream would be for the team to go DIII non-scholarship. They have a lot more in common with the MIAC schools than they do with VCSU and Mayville.

He is trying to improve the football program. He knows football but has had some rough years. Concordia pounded them last week.

I've got some good dirt on him....xlolx:D

Grizalltheway
September 7th, 2014, 06:19 PM
Nice try!

Straight up game.

Lol. Way to run your mouth and not back it up.xrolleyesx

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 7th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Lol. Way to run your mouth and not back it up.xrolleyesx

Take the bet there bud. I don't have to give you jack squat for points. You think the Griz will win then take it....xcoffeex

ursus arctos horribilis
September 7th, 2014, 06:28 PM
Take the bet there bud. I don't have to give you jack squat for points. You think the Griz will win then take it....xcoffeex

I'm not sure it was the cocksure "W" he was having an issue with. It was your statement so maybe that phrase can be turned around on you here. If you stand behing your statement YOU take the bet.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 7th, 2014, 06:44 PM
I'm not sure it was the cocksure "W" he was having an issue with. It was your statement so maybe that phrase can be turned around on you here. If you stand behing your statement YOU take the bet.

I am. I believe the Bison will win. Pretty simple avatar bet. I don't have to give no frickin points for it. Bison win or Griz win. Pretty easy.

Grizalltheway
September 7th, 2014, 06:50 PM
I am. I believe the Bison will win. Pretty simple avatar bet. I don't have to give no frickin points for it. Bison win or Griz win. Pretty easy.

Of course you don't have to, but you guaranteed the Bison will blow us out, so why would you not?

MTfan4life
September 7th, 2014, 06:53 PM

This is a confusing bet, because you said Montana won't get as close as Weber State did. Grizalltheway said not so fast and now you are saying that it's just a heads up bet. All Grizalltheway said was that it won't be a 17 point spread. That's what they're saying you're backing up. You're original claim was at least 17 points. That's where the argument started.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 7th, 2014, 06:55 PM
Of course you don't have to, but you guaranteed the Bison will blow us out, so why would you not?

You bet the Bison will win IMO after watching us and the Griz play. Pretty simple bet. I don't need or have to give points for this. Don't do it then.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 7th, 2014, 06:58 PM

For you Griz fans that have a hard time with comprehension. Where are there points given for this?

Avatar bet: Bison win or Griz win.

xrolleyesx

MTfan4life
September 7th, 2014, 07:00 PM
For you Griz fans that have a hard time with comprehension. Where are there points given for this?

xrolleyesx

"Weber kept it closer than the Griz will." Weber kept it within 17, that's saying the Griz won't get within 17. You're putting the spread at 17. I think you're having trouble comprehending who's comprehending falsely. :P

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 7th, 2014, 07:09 PM
"Weber kept it closer than the Griz will." Weber kept it within 17, that's saying the Griz won't get within 17. You're putting the spread at 17. I think you're having trouble comprehending who's comprehending falsely. :P

Selected reading I see. Ya, I think Weber will keep it closer. So the Bison win by 17 over Weber means I give 17 points to GATW in our avatar bet?

Bison win or Griz win....pretty simple. Adding that on later by others.

Bisonator
September 7th, 2014, 07:14 PM
I don't know but this is gonna be a fun 2 weeks. Almost as much fun as that first GSU playoff game? We really should just get the Bison/Griz thread going now!xnodx

xpopcornx

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2014, 07:15 PM
A thread like that will be as one sided as the game....................

Green26
September 7th, 2014, 08:15 PM

Haha. Ya, really tough game. 17-0, 34-7 and 48-7 at end of first 3 quarters. 48-14 final. CW went 3 and out in their first 4 drives, for -3 yards, and had 9 three and outs in the game. Got their first 1st down in the second quarter. CW averaged 1.8 per carry. CW had 5 yards and one 3d down conversion, in the first half. UM 307 yards of total offense in the first half.

UM's 2 starting running backs and starting qb played 2 series in the 2d half and last played with 7:51 to go in the 3d q. The 2 starting running backs combined for 18 carries. One averaged 27.7 yards per carry and scored 3 TD's. Actually, he scored 4 TD's in 3 carries and 3 receptions. The other averaged 6.4. The 3d team rb averaged 11.1 per carry on 7 carries. The 4th and 5th team rb's 7 and 5 carries. UM sacked CW 3 times and had 11 TFL's. 31 UM players made tackles in the game. I have never even heard of some of the guys who made tackles.

Yes, that 46 yard fumble recovery by a frosh linebacker, who was already playing in the 1st q, was critical. Couldn't have won the game without that play. Haha.

Next week won't be an easy game, but yesterday's game was very easy--and, as you can see, the Griz rolled.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2014, 08:30 PM
It was a DII school, if we really would have "rolled" we would have had 700 yards of offense and scored 60+...........you know almost like the cats.

Green26
September 7th, 2014, 09:01 PM
AG1, seems to me, calls it the way he sees it. Do you really think the Griz are a top 5 or 10 team right now?

Stick to the subject. Did you think CW was going to be a tough game for the Griz?

Green26
September 7th, 2014, 09:04 PM
No way UM gets beat tomorrow

If they do its meltdown city in Missoula and alot of Griz fans will owe Alpha

It was a Griz blowout. How about Alpha owes us one.

Green26
September 7th, 2014, 09:10 PM

The Griz stomped CW. See my prior post with some stats/info on the game. Looks like this poster doesn't know much about football, or is too biased to even evaluate a game.

Green26
September 7th, 2014, 09:17 PM
It was a DII school and we passed for 145 yards..........yeah real whoopin there somebody reign in the Madden numbers! Sorry, but I cant be like you methjockeys over in Cheney.....wanting to be relevant and show everyone you belong, talking a big game and falling short every year aint for me.

***In the time it took AG1 to post this Nguyen fumbled his little debbie snack cakes at the library***

UM threw 19 passes. There were 3 passes attempted by UM in the last 1.5 quarters, by the 3d and 4th team qb's. UM averaged 7.6 yards per carry. Didn't bother to pass much. Wanted to work on the passing blocking anyway.

UM "lost" no fumbles for the game. UM doesn't have a turnover yet this year. Has 9 sacks and 20 TFL's, tho.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 7th, 2014, 10:30 PM
DII school

Nguyen fumbled the ball again go fu8k yourself, thats the third time this year hes had the ball on the ground. Maybe you are too biased to evaluate the Butterfingers player of the year?

Green26
September 7th, 2014, 11:57 PM
DII school

Nguyen fumbled the ball again go fu8k yourself, thats the third time this year hes had the ball on the ground. Maybe you are too biased to evaluate the Butterfingers player of the year?

Nguyen put the ball on ground the twice, to my knowledge, not three times. Recovered the kickoff, and the punt return one turned into a TD. Let's see you describe the 3d one.

Fumble stats from gogriz.com:

FUMBLES
no-lost
wy
cwu

John Nguyen (http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/john_nguyen_850833.html) RB
1-0
-
1-0

ursus arctos horribilis
September 8th, 2014, 12:39 AM

xrolleyesx
You are really having a tough time getting this huh? Well can't help ya then. Make statements and then back off them as fast as you can.xthumbsupx

Grizalltheway
September 8th, 2014, 09:08 AM
DII school

A DII school you said we'd struggle with, even if Johnson had started.

Keep digging.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 8th, 2014, 09:37 AM
A DII school you said we'd struggle with, even if Johnson had started.

Keep digging.

We did struggle and the stats prove it.

Only 443 total yards and 145 of that was passing. Only 42 points (Nguyens fumble recovery by Schye was junk points)

Real dominating against a DII school, we put up 500+ last year against FCS opponents. MSU dropped 680+ on their cupcake and they suck. I wont let you off the hook for being bad at math especially when you have nothing better to do than post on message boards all day. You could be taking an online course and trying to improve yourself. (Lots of work there)

Grizalltheway
September 8th, 2014, 10:19 AM
48-14. 300 yards of rushing. 67 different players saw action. Just accept that you look like a moron (again...still?) and move on.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 8th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Nice tap out pumpkin.................now go back to your rock.

Rjones61
September 8th, 2014, 11:41 AM
We did struggle and the stats prove it.

Only 443 total yards and 145 of that was passing. Only 42 points (Nguyens fumble recovery by Schye was junk points)

Real dominating against a DII school, we put up 500+ last year against FCS opponents. MSU dropped 680+ on their cupcake and they suck. I wont let you off the hook for being bad at math especially when you have nothing better to do than post on message boards all day. You could be taking an online course and trying to improve yourself. (Lots of work there)

These are not struggling stats. You continue to prove your stupidity by posting here.

According to you the difference between dominating and struggling is 67 yards. That's pretty pathetic. Last year against Oklahoma Panhandle State, the Griz only put up 390 yards and won 47-17. But hey, I guess they sure struggled with that game!

The Griz only put up over 500 three times last year. I guess if that is the only marker of dominating a game, you must have dominated Coastal Carolina. Are you going to argue that you didn't dominate the 44-6 ball game against Weber state?

You're talking out your ass here to save face. You're clearly in the wrong here, along with every other sputter about football you manage to vomit up.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 8th, 2014, 12:36 PM
You are really having a tough time getting this huh? Well can't help ya then. Make statements and then back off them as fast as you can.xthumbsupx

Whatever you say...

robsnotes4u
September 8th, 2014, 01:59 PM

Reminds me when I am at the pool hall and someone says you want to play for $50. Then I say yes. Then they want 2 to 5, meaning they get two games in a race to 5. They ask for the bet then want weight (points). If would be different if I asked them to play and then the replied they wanted two games in a race to 5.

Never ask for something you can't handle, the other guy just may say Yes.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 8th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Reminds me when I am at the pool hall and someone says you want to play for $50. Then I say yes. Then they want 2 to 5, meaning they get two games in a race to 5. They ask for the bet then want weight (points). If would be different if I asked them to play and then the replied they wanted two games in a race to 5.

Never ask for something you can't handle, the other guy just may say Yes.

Damn, I ain't been out shooting pool in a long time. Used to be a nightly thing.

robsnotes4u
September 8th, 2014, 02:34 PM
Come to Fargo for the game. Fargo billiards is amazing.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 8th, 2014, 02:36 PM
Come to Fargo for the game. Fargo billiards is amazing.

I'm going to Fargo for the game but I'm sure billiards would be an afterthought at best at a bar while drinking so....

robsnotes4u
September 8th, 2014, 02:40 PM
I'm going to Fargo for the game but I'm sure billiards would be an afterthought at best at a bar while drinking so....

That is where they do the pre-game shows for the Bison games. I had to give up my tickets for the game, family things, and will be out of town. Have fun, some good places up in North Fargo. New Upstairs deck at Buffalo Wild Wings across from the Fargodome is nice.

Here is a link of a tour of the place, largest pool hall in the western hemisphere. Classy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQkWSxc3v7Q

BisonFan02
September 8th, 2014, 02:57 PM
That is where they do the pre-game shows for the Bison games. I had to give up my tickets for the game, family things, and will be out of town. Have fun, some good places up in North Fargo. New Upstairs deck at Buffalo Wild Wings across from the Fargodome is nice.

Here is a link of a tour of the place, largest pool hall in the western hemisphere. Classy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQkWSxc3v7Q

BWW! Rage! xlolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 8th, 2014, 03:00 PM
These are not struggling stats. You continue to prove your stupidity by posting here.

According to you the difference between dominating and struggling is 67 yards. That's pretty pathetic. Last year against Oklahoma Panhandle State, the Griz only put up 390 yards and won 47-17. But hey, I guess they sure struggled with that game!

The Griz only put up over 500 three times last year. I guess if that is the only marker of dominating a game, you must have dominated Coastal Carolina. Are you going to argue that you didn't dominate the 44-6 ball game against Weber state?

You're talking out your ass here to save face. You're clearly in the wrong here, along with every other sputter about football you manage to vomit up.

You can have your opinion and I can agree its wrong.

Obviously your idea of domination and mine are vastly different.......maybe this will help.

My Idea of Domination:
FDR 528 electoral votes to Alf Landons 8
Super Bowl XXIV San Francisco 55 Denver 10
Mike Tyson vs Michael Spinks 19 second KO
MMA Knock Out 1.15 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6j7gVkPA0M
Al Queda (on 9-11) 2996 deaths America - 0

This is how you get results against an inferior opponent you dont play well into the 4th quarter with the game not out of reach.

Thanks for *****ing playing..............and thanks for the neg rep douchenozzle

ursus arctos horribilis
September 8th, 2014, 03:09 PM
You can have your opinion and I can agree its wrong.

Obviously your idea of domination and mine are vastly different.......maybe this will help.

My Idea of Domination:
FDR 528 electoral votes to Alf Landons 8
Super Bowl XXIV San Francisco 55 Denver 10
Mike Tyson vs Michael Spinks 19 second KO
MMA Knock Out 1.15 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6j7gVkPA0M
Al Queda (on 9-11) 2996 deaths America - 0

This is how you get results against an inferior opponent you dont play well into the 4th quarter with the game not out of reach.

Thanks for *****ing playing..............and thanks for the neg rep douchenozzle

If a newbie neg reps ya it's pointless because they have zero affect. If rep means something to em' though you can set em' back pretty good as a more well established member.

I don't neg rep as a common practice cuz it seems a bit sissy to me but I gotta admit if a new guy negged me I'd take my time and put them in a hole they'd never dig out of...sort of like what Swag did to MPLS a couple years back. xlolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 8th, 2014, 03:12 PM
OK, I didnt want to be a pussy like RJones61 but you talked me into it...............this is all part of the new me listening to other people and taking their advice from time to time instead of how I usually roll. Please note this for future reference.

xcoffeex

citdog
September 8th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Damn, I ain't been out shooting pool in a long time. Used to be a nightly thing.

http://www.highdefdiscnews.com/screenshots/the_hustler_11.png

veinup
September 9th, 2014, 11:46 AM
al qaeda domination xeyebrowx

Grizalltheway
September 9th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Johnson will start against USD according to Delaney. Thank goodness, I fear we'd get blown out of the stadium otherwise.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 9th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Johnson will start against USD according to Delaney. Thank goodness, I fear we'd get blown out of the stadium otherwise.

We still will. Weber and UNC would both put up more of a fight than we would.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 9th, 2014, 03:25 PM
I actually don't give us more than a 50/50 in this game. Just not confident in what we are doing unfortunately. Hope the players are cuz I don't matter in that case. Well, in either case truth be told.

robsnotes4u
September 9th, 2014, 03:28 PM

Here is the bad part for him

"The increased susceptibility for a second concussion also comes down to brain chemistry. A concussion causes chemical changes in your brain, which leave the brain unbalanced and more prone to damage for up to a year, said David Hovda, director of the Brain Injury Research Center (http://www.birc.ucla.edu/) at the University of California, Los Angeles."

If that Offense line doesn't protect, he might be in for some trouble.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 9th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Here is the bad part for him

"The increased susceptibility for a second concussion also comes down to brain chemistry. A concussion causes chemical changes in your brain, which leave the brain unbalanced and more prone to damage for up to a year, said David Hovda, director of the Brain Injury Research Center (http://www.birc.ucla.edu/) at the University of California, Los Angeles."

The only players not getting concussed are the ones sitting the bench. It's a fairly widespread epidemic so he'll have lots of company out there.

Grizalltheway
September 9th, 2014, 03:31 PM
I actually don't give us more than a 50/50 in this game. Just not confident in what we are doing unfortunately. Hope the players are cuz I don't matter in that case. Well, in either case truth be told.

The certainly gave us all we could handle last year, but more recently they gave up 300 some rushing yards to an unranked NAIA school. Cautiously optimistic here.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 9th, 2014, 03:34 PM
The certainly gave us all we could handle last year, but more recently they gave up 300 some rushing yards to an unranked NAIA school. Cautiously optimistic here.

Personally I expect that to work against us this game. We try and exploit them shoring up their run defense and we'll be better off than counting on them repeating the mistakes they made against the bone. I would not mind you being correct however my friend.xthumbsupx

robsnotes4u
September 9th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Both Montana and Montana State games were very hard picks for me this week

clenz
September 9th, 2014, 03:36 PM
335 at 5.2 ypc....7 players for that NAIA school averaged over 5 ypc and 3 over 10 all with multiple carries

robsnotes4u
September 9th, 2014, 03:46 PM
335 at 5.2 ypc....7 players for that NAIA school averaged over 5 ypc and 3 over 10 all with multiple carries

That NAIA school only completed 4 passes unfortunately they were all to the other team. Ouch

clenz
September 9th, 2014, 03:53 PM
That NAIA school only completed 4 passes unfortunately they were all to the other team. Ouch
and was under 500 last season...

and lost half of the starters off that team...

USDs defense doesn't look good right now.

Their offense looks okay, but that defense isn't good

Grizalltheway
September 9th, 2014, 04:10 PM
Well, I think our D is good enough to handle an okay offense, and Van alone should be enough to give their defense fits.

robsnotes4u
September 9th, 2014, 04:11 PM
and was under 500 last season...

and lost half of the starters off that team...

USDs defense doesn't look good right now.

Their offense looks okay, but that defense isn't good

Correct. Well, know matter how each team has looked, it is a new week, and we still have to play the game. I picked Montana, but still might change my mind.

clenz
September 9th, 2014, 04:12 PM
I'm either WAY overvaluing Montana or WAY undervaluing USD...

I'm honestly not sure which.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 9th, 2014, 04:20 PM
Well, I think our D is good enough to handle an okay offense, and Van alone should be enough to give their defense fits.
Riviting football analysis, its amazing how one game against a DII school can make Van the best player to ever don a Griz jersey..............he almost makes you say Crebo who?

xcoffeex

robsnotes4u
September 9th, 2014, 04:24 PM

Yep he looked amazing against CWU.

Grizalltheway
September 9th, 2014, 04:26 PM
Almost as riveting as this gem.

Silenoz
September 9th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Riviting football analysis, its amazing how one game against a DII school can make Van the best player to ever don a Griz jersey..............he almost makes you say Crebo who?

xcoffeex

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66507

robsnotes4u
September 9th, 2014, 04:29 PM
I'm either WAY overvaluing Montana or WAY undervaluing USD...

I'm honestly not sure which.

only two weeks in. Hard to tell.

Grizalltheway
September 9th, 2014, 04:33 PM

He's probably low on the TD estimate, but being wrong seems to be a congenital condition with him, so I'll cut him some slack.

robsnotes4u
September 9th, 2014, 04:34 PM

xcoffeex

Against an average at best Wyoming team I think he had less then 20 yards rushing, and under 70 receiving. He will probably have good numbers this week but the week after will be a good gauge on how good he is.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 9th, 2014, 05:37 PM

Plagiarized the title from me..........must be GATWs other screen name since hes ripping off my comments over here as well.

xcoffeex

Grizalltheway
September 9th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Nobody copies off the retard in class....

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 9th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Nobody copies off the retard in class....

You will get over it...............maybe

Bisonator
September 9th, 2014, 08:18 PM
Is JJ playing against USD?

robsnotes4u
September 9th, 2014, 08:35 PM
Yes

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 9th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Is JJ playing against USD?

.....for awhile............................................ .................

mvemjsunpx
September 9th, 2014, 11:18 PM

Also: the final was 41-16, but it was still 27-16 with 3:00 to go.

SoDak could win this game, of course, but not if the Griz don't play like crap. They just don't have enough threats.

Walkon79
September 9th, 2014, 11:48 PM
This is a confusing bet, because you said Montana won't get as close as Weber State did. Grizalltheway said not so fast and now you are saying that it's just a heads up bet. All Grizalltheway said was that it won't be a 17 point spread. That's what they're saying you're backing up. You're original claim was at least 17 points. That's where the argument started.

I'm hoping for a tie, cause I can't stand either one of you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 10th, 2014, 01:19 AM
But he is an idiot, so nobody cares what GATW thinks, it is amazing his kind even likes football it goes against all he believes in..............