PDA

View Full Version : TECH's new helmets for this weekend vs ISU

TTUEagles
September 4th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Click on photo for more of a close-up view...

ETSUfan1
September 4th, 2014, 08:45 PM
Nice.

PAllen
September 4th, 2014, 11:50 PM
Not a fan, but then again, not my team. Just please tell me they are not going to also go with some kind of camo or matte version.

Skyhawk71
September 5th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Maybe it will be the boost that the Tech offense needs............:D

TTUEagles
September 5th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Maybe it will be the boost that the Tech offense needs............:D

Go back to Dot's, keep drinking there and leave us alone... :D

tnbison
September 5th, 2014, 01:10 PM
This is just my opinion and please take it as only that, but those things are hideous. I don't really like any "chrome" looking helmet though

clenz
September 5th, 2014, 01:33 PM
This is just my opinion and please take it as only that, but those things are hideous. I don't really like any "chrome" looking helmet though
It will be quite the contrast when UNI and TTU meet in on the 27th

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/helmet_zps9fb87ebb.jpg

UNIFanSince1983
September 5th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Not a huge fan of the chrome, but I do really like the big Eagle on the side. I really don't mind them at all.

TTUEagles
September 5th, 2014, 09:07 PM
It will be quite the contrast when UNI and TTU meet in on the 27th

The helmets won't be the only thing that will be "quite the contrast" that day...

TTUEagles
September 5th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Don't even worry about it! That's why I posted this, to see opinions. I definitely like "chrome" or "shine-y" helmets - don't like the Matte look myself, but I think the obscenely large logo is a bit much. If the kids like it, then fine...

clenz
September 5th, 2014, 09:33 PM
The helmets won't be the only thing that will be "quite the contrast" that day...

Yeah...the talent level of each team on the field that day will be a massive contrast as well.

TTUEagles
September 5th, 2014, 09:44 PM
Yeah...the talent level of each team on the field that day will be a massive contrast as well.

Unfortunately, that's kind of what I meant... Massive is pretty accurate.