PDA

View Full Version : Who has/had more of a chance? Lloyd in "Dumb and Dumber" with Mary or Citadel

Sader87
September 2nd, 2014, 10:27 PM
.....against Florida St. this weekend????

woffordgrad94
September 2nd, 2014, 10:35 PM
So you're telling me there's a chance...

Well Lloyd had a "one in a million" chance with Mary. I'd say the Citadel has Powerball type odd s against them Saturday, around 175 million to one. So Lloyd wins.

dewey
September 2nd, 2014, 10:41 PM
I got to go with Lloyd in this one.

Dewey

citdog
September 2nd, 2014, 10:45 PM
So you're telling me there's a chance...

Well Lloyd had a "one in a million" chance with Mary. I'd say the Citadel has Powerball type odd s against them Saturday, around 175 million to one. So Lloyd wins.

They'll beat us by less than you lost to a TERRIBLE Ga Tech team.

woffordgrad94
September 2nd, 2014, 10:51 PM
They'll beat us by less than you lost to a TERRIBLE Ga Tech team.

I guess anything is possible, but I doubt it. Wofford lost by 19. The Citadel will likely lose by at least 30. And I can't remember the last time Wofford lost to the Citadel or even had a close game with them. I think grunge was huge and Friends and Seinfeld ruled the TV airwaves the last time it happened though. And if The Citadel beats Wofford this year I will come down to Charleston and drop and give you a hundred! (dollars that is).

In Monopoly money

citdog
September 2nd, 2014, 10:55 PM
I guess anything is possible, but I doubt it. Wofford lost by 19. The Citadel will likely lose by at least 30. And I can't remember the last time Wofford lost to the Citadel or even had a close game with them. I think grunge was huge and Friends and Seinfeld ruled the TV airwaves the last time it happened though.

Still have to win about 25 more to even the series...... go straighten your bow tie

BisonFan02
September 2nd, 2014, 10:56 PM
Whip fannies!

woffordgrad94
September 2nd, 2014, 10:59 PM
I don't own a bow tie. Go put on your monkey suit. Inspection at 0100 hours, soldier! And I wouldn't count games where you beat up on a D-2 or NAIA Wofford team, which was any year before 1996. Since becoming D-1, Wofford leads the series handily in every sport except maybe baseball. Face it, I win this argument bud. So The Citadel just lost to Wofford again.

citdog
September 2nd, 2014, 11:08 PM
I don't own a bow tie. Go put on your monkey suit. Inspection at 0100 hours, soldier! And I wouldn't count games where you beat up on a D-2 or NAIA Wofford team, which was any year before 1996. Since becoming D-1, Wofford leads the series handily in every sport except maybe baseball. Face it, I win this argument bud. So The Citadel just lost to Wofford again.

EVERY wofford guy with a rich daddy owns a bow tie. Did the games get played? Why shouldn't we count them?

2ram
September 2nd, 2014, 11:11 PM
I guess anything is possible, but I doubt it. Wofford lost by 19. The Citadel will likely lose by at least 30. And I can't remember the last time Wofford lost to the Citadel or even had a close game with them. I think grunge was huge and Friends and Seinfeld ruled the TV airwaves the last time it happened though. And if The Citadel beats Wofford this year I will come down to Charleston and drop and give you a hundred! (dollars that is).

In Monopoly money

30!?

citadel will be losing by 30 in the 2nd quarter.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 2nd, 2014, 11:13 PM
Cmon, Citdog, not one crab leg joke?

citdog
September 2nd, 2014, 11:15 PM
30!?

citadel will be losing by 30 in the 2nd quarter.

florida state ain't temple

- - - Updated - - -

Cmon, Citdog, not one crab leg joke?

late to the party as usual I see lfn

2ram
September 2nd, 2014, 11:23 PM
florida state ain't temple

yea that sucks for you guys... ironically, you wouldn't have beat temple either...

melloware13
September 2nd, 2014, 11:30 PM
I have a feeling that Jameis will be raiding the seafood department of "Club Pub" (as it's known by FSU students apparently) during halftime.

citdog
September 2nd, 2014, 11:30 PM
yea that sucks for you guys... ironically, you wouldn't have beat temple either...

We play teams better than temple in our OWN CONFERENCE. Pretty sad that you celebrate a win over such a lowly program. Our FBS wins have been over REAL teams.

DJKyR0
September 3rd, 2014, 12:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/q7NFj9Z.jpg

IBleedYellow
September 3rd, 2014, 01:52 AM
Go Bulldogs.

2ram
September 3rd, 2014, 09:04 AM
We play teams better than temple in our OWN CONFERENCE. Pretty sad that you celebrate a win over such a lowly program. Our FBS wins have been over REAL teams.

i'm sorry, did anyone in the socon beat temple last year..?

walliver
September 3rd, 2014, 09:10 AM
Although The Citadel has almost no chance against the Criminoles, I remember a similar thread to this prior to the first ASU-Michigan game.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?24793-How-badly-does-App-get-beat

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 3rd, 2014, 09:21 AM
I think it will be closer than when the Citadel played the Florida team in 2008 that was on a rampage after they lost to Ole Miss.

FSU isn't the juggernaut some people think they are. Last year they ran over a terrible ACC and barely beat an SEC team that needed two miracles to get to the BCS championship game. And they looked shaky against Oklahoma State.

walliver
September 3rd, 2014, 09:24 AM
At least FSU hasn't chickened out this year.

Last year, they were so afraid of the option, they backed out of their game with us.

Ivytalk
September 3rd, 2014, 05:28 PM
Maybe the whole FSU team will get busted by the Tallahassee po-po on Friday night and forfeit.

Knobs 2, Noles 0.

Tribal
September 3rd, 2014, 07:43 PM
Maybe the whole FSU team will get busted by the Tallahassee po-po on Friday night and forfeit.

Knobs 2, Noles 0.
Better odds of this happening than Lloyd scoring with Mary.

walliver
September 3rd, 2014, 08:04 PM

Knobs 2, Noles 0.

This is Florida State. They will have all charges downgraded to misdemenors and all players bailed out and dressed several hours before kick-off.

ngineer
September 3rd, 2014, 09:48 PM
Depends on their definition of scoring.

Pard4Life
September 3rd, 2014, 10:04 PM
This is Florida State. They will have all charges downgraded to misdemenors and all players bailed out and dressed several hours before kick-off.

Florida State? Coulda swore it sounded like Colgate.

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 6th, 2014, 09:59 PM
FSU is not the #1 team in the nation, but that was not a bad showing by el Cid at all.