PDA

View Full Version : AGS Poll vote open in case you missed it...

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2014, 03:29 PM
Go to this link in the Poll forum for further instructions please.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?158910-2014-AGS-POLL-Week-1-Vote-Is-Open&p=2135508&viewfull=1#post2135508

IBleedYellow
September 1st, 2014, 12:11 AM
Holy crap the top 15 are REALLY hard to pinpoint right now. So many teams played well against FBS competition and a lot of them are from the same conference I feel like a homer.

MTfan4life
September 1st, 2014, 12:22 AM
Holy crap the top 15 are REALLY hard to pinpoint right now. So many teams played well against FBS competition and a lot of them are from the same conference I feel like a homer.

I don't remember the early season poll being so tough last season. I guess that means there are a lot of question marks right now, which is good as that keeps the excitement up. I went down the list of standings putting the teams I thought may be worthy in a separate list. Once done with that, I started ranking and after doing the first 4, it was brutal from that point on.

citdog
September 1st, 2014, 12:52 AM
A lot of movement in my poll. Mostly by Towson.

BlueHenSinfonian
September 1st, 2014, 01:05 AM
A lot of movement in my poll. Mostly by Towson.

Towson has dropped off of mine for this week. I don't like to rank teams without a win, but considering it's week one and a lot of teams played well against strong FBS teams I'm willing to look the other way on those. I can't rank a winless team who was blown out by an FBS team or lost to an FCS team though.

BEAR
September 1st, 2014, 07:56 AM
The SLC had little movement in mine. Plus one team that proved they belong in the top 25 this week that wasn't in it last week.

SELA stayed about the same. ->
McNeese was idle. _^
UCA hung with Texas Tech. +^
SFA was respectable. --
Sam did what was expected. --

clenz
September 1st, 2014, 07:58 AM
Towson nearly fell from consideration my on extended poll.

I was worried how they'd be without west, not looking good early

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BisonFan02
September 1st, 2014, 09:44 AM
Towson nearly fell from consideration my on extended poll.

I was worried how they'd be without west, not looking good early

This. I've got a few teams on short leashes now too because of injury. Gonna be an interesting next few weeks.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 1st, 2014, 10:08 AM
Gil Dobie
kdinva
rokamortis
LFN
ngeneer

PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS!

clenz
September 1st, 2014, 10:11 AM
This. I've got a few teams on short leashes now too because of injury. Gonna be an interesting next few weeks.
Exactly this.

I don't know if I've ever dropped a team from top 15 to completely out of consideration and teams that weren't even thought of the week before to into the top 20 and right on the edge

NoDak 4 Ever
September 1st, 2014, 10:12 AM
Still no confirmation email. It was submitted.

chattownmocs
September 1st, 2014, 10:22 AM
Only change in top 5 was to flip UNI over Chattanooga at 4,5. NDSU, SELA, EWU top 3.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 1st, 2014, 10:27 AM
Gil Dobie
kdinva
rokamortis
LFN
ngeneer

PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS!

bjtheflamesfan

ursus arctos horribilis
September 1st, 2014, 10:28 AM
Still no confirmation email. It was submitted.

Really? it came in on my side but it does have some odd mail delivery system thing with ads in it so I just didn't look at it too closely. I'll go check the email or just copy it and send it to you.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 1st, 2014, 10:29 AM
Really? it came in on my side but it does have some odd mail delivery system thing with ads in it so I just didn't look at it too closely. I'll go check the email or just copy it and send it to you.

as long as you got it, I'm good.

TheRevSFA
September 1st, 2014, 10:33 AM
Hey is the poll open?

kidding. I submitted mine

813Jag
September 1st, 2014, 10:37 AM
I didn't get a confirmation email either

ursus arctos horribilis
September 1st, 2014, 10:43 AM
I didn't get a confirmation email either

Check your gmail spam, or the "social" & "promotions" tab in it. It shows sent with no issues so good chance you have it somewhere. If it is in one of those other boxes then slide it into the "inbox" and it should fix the problem going forward.

Bison56
September 1st, 2014, 11:00 AM
Wow this is hard after 10.xchinscratchx

NoDak 4 Ever
September 1st, 2014, 11:15 AM
Gmail now says I got it 45 minutes ago. Oh Google, why must you vex me so?

813Jag
September 1st, 2014, 11:16 AM
Check your gmail spam, or the "social" & "promotions" tab in it. It shows sent with no issues so good chance you have it somewhere. If it is in one of those other boxes then slide it into the "inbox" and it should fix the problem going forward.
Got it, it ended up in my social folder. Really just wanted to make sure you got it.