PDA

View Full Version : WCU-South Florida wrap-up

catamount man
August 31st, 2014, 09:02 AM
http://www.catamountsports.com/sports/m-footbl/recaps/083114aab.html Dang..........so close to beating an FBS school. The foundation is being laid. GO CATS!

SU DOG
August 31st, 2014, 09:26 AM
This was far more than a moral victory for Western. What I saw was a team that was very sound with a QB that gets my vote for SoCon POW. I'm not making any prediction about where WCU will be in the final SoCon standings, but this is now a team that plays like a team. The Cats better not be overlooked by anybody in the conference this year.

citdog
August 31st, 2014, 02:00 PM
wcu thumping their chests over yet ANOTHER loss. SAD....REALLY SAD.

catamount man
August 31st, 2014, 02:02 PM
wcu thumping their chests over yet ANOTHER loss. SAD....REALLY SAD.

And you do exactly what in Missoula, MT other than wear out a welcome? Now that is SAD.

citdog
August 31st, 2014, 02:07 PM
And you do exactly what in Missoula, MT other than wear out a welcome? Now that is SAD.

Why is it that wcu people can take NO criticism of their program and it's HISTORIC lack of success without attacking personally? I seem to remember ALWAYS standing up for the madhatter when folks ridicule him. Wonder if he does?

catamount man
August 31st, 2014, 02:08 PM
I'm old, drunk and depressed and I smell bull**** a mile away!

citdog
August 31st, 2014, 02:13 PM
I'm old, drunk and depressed and I smell bull**** a mile away!

Well you do live in Pickens County so that smell never leaves your nostrils.

AshevilleApp2
August 31st, 2014, 02:15 PM
Why is it that wcu people can take NO criticism of their program and it's HISTORIC lack of success without attacking personally? I seem to remember ALWAYS standing up for the madhatter when folks ridicule him. Wonder if he does?

Easy folks, you're friends. And yes Citdog, some of us do remember.

As for Western, they reached the Championship Game once, which is more than The Citadel. Beyond that, you are correct.

catamount man
August 31st, 2014, 02:20 PM
Kev knows I love him but cut-downs are the best way some folks can live with each other. All good.

citdog
August 31st, 2014, 02:24 PM
Easy folks, you're friends. And yes Citdog, some of us do remember.

As for Western, they reached the Championship Game once, which is more than The Citadel. Beyond that, you are correct.

I was there. It was in Genl Hagood's House.

- - - Updated - - -

Kev knows I love him but cut-downs are the best way some folks can live with each other. All good.

It wounds my self esteem whenever Richard denies our love this way. The trip to Vermont is obviously OFF.

catamount man
August 31st, 2014, 02:26 PM
I thought it was Massachusetts? LOL!

AshevilleApp2
August 31st, 2014, 02:30 PM
Let me know when then next U-SCAGS get together happens.

catamount man
August 31st, 2014, 02:31 PM
The best was watching Citdog and Bench go it politics wise that night in Asheville at Wild Wings. Man, I am so gonna miss mountain man and bench.

catamount man
August 31st, 2014, 02:33 PM
We need to plan a BIG one next year in a central locale and invite Mercer, ETSU and VMI posters. GO CATS!

citdog
August 31st, 2014, 02:34 PM
The best was watching Citdog and Bench go it politics wise that night in Asheville at Wild Wings. Man, I am so gonna miss mountain man and bench.

That was a good evening. Somehow made it out of asheville without participating in a hippie drum circle. We ALL know how hard that is to do.

catamount man
August 31st, 2014, 02:36 PM
That was a good evening. Somehow made it out of asheville without participating in a hippie drum circle. We ALL know how hard that is to do.
Yeah, but those Wiccan chicks and their pierced tongues..............oooohhhhhhhhhhhh............. ...................be back in 5.