PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Bozeman newspaper readers

I Bleed Purple
October 31st, 2006, 05:12 PM
I'm wondering what got printed in those papers that got McBride suspended for this week's game. Couldn't have been in the Standard's recap of the game. The D-News quotes what was put in there (matches what I remember reading), despite the many inaccuracies in the article.

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0%2C1249%2C650203123%2C00.html

Questioning is NOT criticizing.

IaaScribe
October 31st, 2006, 06:33 PM
The Big Sky suspended Northern Arizona basketball coach Mike Adras for comments he made to me several years back. Basically, he questioned why no foul was called when one of his players got elbowed so hard in the face that there was blood on the floor.

Fullerton has NO tolerance for this.

griz37
October 31st, 2006, 06:58 PM
Fullerton is so sensitive it ridiculous. The Big Sky has some of the worst officials in the nation. That is something fans of all 9 teams can agree on.

ervgotti2
October 31st, 2006, 07:06 PM
sorry guys da OVC official are the worst in the world

CopperCat
November 3rd, 2006, 06:04 PM
Fullerton is so sensitive it ridiculous. The Big Sky has some of the worst officials in the nation. That is something fans of all 9 teams can agree on.

A-freakin-men. If you want to have a hayday on picking out bad calls, just go to a BSC game.:bang:

putter
November 3rd, 2006, 06:19 PM
He was suspended for criticizing officials on their call of the false start when Weber faked the punt and gained a 1st down that would have sewen up the game. The paper printed the, "he made a bad call" and " they do their best" but that was not what he said. Good for him. The playoffs help the Big Sky because we get officials from other conferences...

Tailbone
November 3rd, 2006, 07:31 PM
sorry guys da OVC official are the worst in the world

The relative quality of the officials in each conference is debatable.
The BigSky problem is exacerbated by having the WORST comissioner in all of division 1.....and that is not debatable.

profisme
November 3rd, 2006, 08:08 PM
I joined simply to second the idea that Fullerton is the worst commish in all of division 1.

Mr. C
November 3rd, 2006, 09:31 PM
The relative quality of the officials in each conference is debatable.
The BigSky problem is exacerbated by having the WORST comissioner in all of division 1.....and that is not debatable.
Do any fans think that their commissioners are competent? Doug Fullerton has been one of the most well respected commissioners in I-AA for a long time and has done a lot for I-AA football. Like anyone, he might have his strengths and weaknesses, but I'd bet a lot of other conferences would love to trade their commissioners for him.

Tod
November 3rd, 2006, 10:39 PM
Do any fans think that their commissioners are competent? Doug Fullerton has been one of the most well respected commissioners in I-AA for a long time and has done a lot for I-AA football. Like anyone, he might have his strengths and weaknesses, but I'd bet a lot of other conferences would love to trade their commissioners for him.

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: