PDA

View Full Version : CAA/A-10 Fans

bluehenbillk
October 30th, 2006, 08:55 AM
I think I've officially given up on the CAAZone board. It's down more than it's up lately, I just don't have the patience to wait 2-3 minutes on a non-dialup connection to see if it'll work or give me an error message. I assume over the past month or so I'm not the only one with this problem...

Just will stick to here & gohens.

Dukie95
October 30th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Yeah, I'm not sure what's up, it's really gotten ridiculous.

At least you guys have another board. The CAAZone is the only place for JMU fans.

There hasn't been much of an outcry over there, because this hasn't happened during the heat of the basketball season, and the CAA football fans are still a minority over there.

JMU2004
October 30th, 2006, 09:15 AM
its gotten pretty poor......No explanation ever given by the mods either!!

With the ammount of JMU fans on that board, it may be time for us to move on to our own site. We have over 35k more posts than any other board at the zone! :eek:

th0m
October 30th, 2006, 09:17 AM
Yeah, it is fairly annoying. But then again, the mods and creators do this all on a non-profit basis. It would be nice to know what's up though, and whether there are members that can help improve the board.

89Hen
October 30th, 2006, 10:38 AM
I haven't posted there in a long time. Too much bball talk for me anyway.

rufus
October 30th, 2006, 10:59 AM
I think it's about time for JMU to look into getting its own message board. I like the format and "community atmosphere" of the CAAZone, but it seems to be down about 50-75% of the time now. Maybe it would help relieve some of their issues if JMU fans defected.

th0m
October 30th, 2006, 10:59 AM
FYI, the boards seem to be up and running again.

GannonFan
October 30th, 2006, 11:45 AM
They may be up now, but it's hit or miss anymore. Hard to keep up over there if you need to go a day in between posts. Shame too because that's where you can see most of the JMU, Hofstra, and W&M posters, although I have noticed a recent surge here of those posters so maybe they are gravitating over here. Shame too, I like the CAA board.

TigerFan17
October 30th, 2006, 12:28 PM
I agree its been pretty erratic, but there is no other TU board unfortunately. UD is one of the only teams with another board to go to (which is more active than the UD zone board anyway).

bluehenbillk
October 30th, 2006, 12:34 PM
GoHens really took off & the CAA board died for UD fans in Aug/Sept of '05 when the CAA guys decided to take the board down for a week right as football started up, most people never came back & those of us that do, do so only occasionally. I give HensRock all the credit in the world, it's a great site.

GeeWiz
October 30th, 2006, 01:22 PM
I think it's about time for JMU to look into getting its own message board. I like the format and "community atmosphere" of the CAAZone, but it seems to be down about 50-75% of the time now. Maybe it would help relieve some of their issues if JMU fans defected.

Great.

Then maybe some of the CAA members can stop giving NU s#it for having our own board for once!:smiley_wi

It doesn't hurt to have your own board to have in-depth dialogue with your fellow alums/students and a conference board to debate/talk smack with the opposing team fans.

DTSpider
October 30th, 2006, 09:34 PM
CAAzone has been driving me crazy. I finally got time to review the picks for the last two weeks I'm not sure if it posted...

Hopefully it'll get back running right soon. I like the site but am glad that more A10 fans are making it over here as well.

FanOfAllThatIsJMU
October 30th, 2006, 10:03 PM
forced me to finally create an account over here on AGS

grayghost06
October 30th, 2006, 11:14 PM
GoHens really took off & the CAA board died for UD fans in Aug/Sept of '05 when the CAA guys decided to take the board down for a week right as football started up, most people never came back & those of us that do, do so only occasionally. I give HensRock all the credit in the world, it's a great site.....Did you take ABH with you to that new site????????

DirtyDukes
October 31st, 2006, 12:21 AM
forced me to finally create an account over here on AGS

Hahaha, I beat you by a week!!

jmuduke999999999
October 31st, 2006, 12:30 AM
Hahaha, I beat you by a week!!

Same situation here....:nonono2: