PDA

View Full Version : Hampton back in control

HIU 93
October 29th, 2006, 07:23 PM
With DSU defeating SCSU 10-9 at their homecoming Saturday, and Hampton beating WSSU 13-3 at ours, we have moved back into the MEAC lead and are now in control of our own destiny in the MEAC. Two very tough games remain, BCC Thursday and FAMU on the 11th. Win, and we're in.

Humble Steward
October 29th, 2006, 07:25 PM
With DSU defeating SCSU 10-9 at their homecoming Saturday, and Hampton beating WSSU 13-3 at ours, we have moved back into the MEAC lead and are now in control of our own destiny in the MEAC. Two very tough games remain, BCC Thursday and FAMU on the 11th. Win, and we're in.

Should be a good one on Thursday (Live on ESPNU :hurray: ).

th0m
October 29th, 2006, 07:29 PM
I'd love to have you guys at JMU for a first-round game...I know the odds favor the Pirates at Bridgeforth...But I have a feeling those statistics are a bit lopsided ;)

It would be a well attended game, I'd imagine!

Tod
October 29th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Should be a good one on Thursday (Live on ESPNU :hurray: ).

That's a game I'd like to watch. Any chance there will be a video feed?

Humble Steward
October 29th, 2006, 08:10 PM
That's a game I'd like to watch. Any chance there will be a video feed?

Not that I know of. I will check. However, you can listen to the game at wele1380.com.

Mr. Tiger
October 29th, 2006, 08:23 PM
Not that I know of. I will check. However, you can listen to the game at wele1380.com.

BCC should give Hampton a battle. How healthy are your QBs? Will they be ready?

Humble Steward
October 29th, 2006, 08:34 PM
BCC should give Hampton a battle. How healthy are your QBs? Will they be ready?

Both Jimmie Russell and Jarod Rucker played well last week against A&T. Not sure who will start Thursday.;) Just hoping the wyattbone is in full gear :nod: .

Henny
October 29th, 2006, 11:34 PM
JMU has three A-10 south games left and they are predicting a home game in the playoffs already !!!!!!!

Tribe4SF
October 30th, 2006, 12:36 AM
JMU has three A-10 south games left and they are predicting a home game in the playoffs already !!!!!!!

So am I.

th0m
October 30th, 2006, 04:12 AM

One can dream, right? :)

JMU Duke Dog
October 30th, 2006, 08:38 AM

Some of the Dukes are focused on stopping Delaware's offense on what should be a chilly night in Harrisonburg this Saturday.

G.S.Green
October 30th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Just wish DSU could have won the Northwestern State game. If they had, one could make the arguement that two MEAC teams in the playoffs are justified. Same could have been said if Buddy Pugh had done somehting with Wofford and CCU.