PDA

View Full Version : UNH/Hofstra pictures?

UNHWildCats
October 29th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Does anyone know of any place online that has game pics? The Union Leader stopped posting game pics after Ball broke the record and I couldnt find any gammerys on any of the other local newspaper sites. Any Hofstra area publications post pics?

Old Cat Fan
October 29th, 2006, 06:35 PM
This the one and only picture I found, was in this article from Seacoast Online
http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/10292006/sports-unhgamer1029.html

UNHFan99
October 30th, 2006, 06:20 AM
www.wildcats.unh.edu is normally pretty good but the pics for 2006 arent up yet.

umassfan
October 30th, 2006, 07:01 AM
My question is how is the field after the game in that weather?

Granite
October 30th, 2006, 07:07 AM
My question is how is the field after the game in that weather?

Well, the game was pretty much played between the 20-40 yard line on one half of the field (the Boulder Field/tailgating side), so only half of the field received any real damage. The field wasn't as bad as I might have expected it to be right after the game. I'll stop by this morning and see how its recovered over the past couple of days.

UNHFan99
October 30th, 2006, 01:37 PM
It will not be too bad. I was there today and it was chewed up in pretty good from the 40 to the 15 on the scoreboard side of the field, but for having close to 3 inches of rain fall during the game its gonna be alright. They were already patching it up and rolling it this morning and it looked much better. With the weather being pretty nice all week it should be in decent shape for gametime.