PDA

View Full Version : Montana vs Idaho State Highlights

SeattleGriz
October 29th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Watch the hit Jimmy Wilson puts on the Idaho State TE. Jimmy Wilson is listed at 5.11 183lbs and the ISU player is listed at 6.6 256lbs.

Nice!

http://streamingmedia.montanagrizzlies.com/umgriz/2006_2007/Football/Multimedia/vs_Idaho_Sta/um-isu-2006.wmv

Proud Griz Man
October 29th, 2006, 10:14 AM
And watch our defensive ends #90, #21, and #53 pressure the ISU quarterback that played for Michigan prior to this year.:bow:

putter
October 29th, 2006, 10:53 AM
And any time you can hold on offense that has been averaging over 400 YPG to only 92 total yards offense is saying something!! :thumbsup:

DuckDuckGriz
October 29th, 2006, 11:49 AM
I swear this place and eGriz are like night and day :rolleyes:

VictorG
October 29th, 2006, 01:07 PM
I swear this place and eGriz are like night and day :rolleyes:

eGriz has been taken over by the "dark side"!

grizband
October 29th, 2006, 02:26 PM
eGriz has been taken over by the "dark side"!
... he's baaaacckk:nonono2:

TheBisonator
October 29th, 2006, 05:47 PM
I am SOOOO damn jealous of you guys, that you have every football game televised statewide.

At NDSU, we only have two games televised statewide this year (Vs. Northeastern and at UC Davis). Plus the Gopher game which was on ESPN Plus.

Every time I see those Griz TV highlights, it makes me think about our piss poor TV contract that even most DII schools would laugh at.

SeattleGriz
October 29th, 2006, 05:55 PM
I am SOOOO damn jealous of you guys, that you have every football game televised statewide.

At NDSU, we only have two games televised statewide this year (Vs. Northeastern and at UC Davis). Plus the Gopher game which was on ESPN Plus.

Every time I see those Griz TV highlights, it makes me think about our piss poor TV contract that even most DII schools would laugh at.

Thanks Bisonator, I actually watched the game in Seattle via satellite. I also used to watch every game when I lived in Phoenix. We have quite a network of bars around the country that are willing to "tune in" for the games every weekend.

Of course the biggie will be the Griz - Cat game. I expect around 200 alumni to show up at my local bar.

Tod
October 29th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Thanks Bisonator, I actually watched the game in Seattle via satellite. I also used to watch every game when I lived in Phoenix. We have quite a network of bars around the country that are willing to "tune in" for the games every weekend.

Of course the biggie will be the Griz - Cat game. I expect around 200 alumni to show up at my local bar.

Went to "Coach's" last year here in Albuquerque. I'd say there were about 75-100 folks there for the game. Good fun! Lousy result. :(

SeattleGriz
October 29th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Went to "Coach's" last year here in Albuquerque. I'd say there were about 75-100 folks there for the game. Good fun! Lousy result. :(

I was suprised how large the crowd was in Phoenix. I would guess around 300 for the Griz/Cat and 50 for regular season.

The one I go to in Kirkland is a secondary bar and it isn't nearly as packed which is nice.