PDA

View Full Version : 41-3 WKU Hilltoppers in a romp!

birdsflyhigh
October 28th, 2006, 07:28 PM
WKU is getting their house in order. After a 41-3 beat down of the IN St. Sycamores, they should be a good jump back into the I-AA top 25.

Congrats TOPS! :thumbsup:

skinny_uncle
October 28th, 2006, 09:11 PM
I definitely see them back in the rankings next week. The trick is staying there.

wkukid
October 28th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Our lasts 2 Gateway games are going to be very hard.

@ Northern Iowa
Youngstown State

galojay
October 28th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't put the Toppers up too high yet. The test for them is still to come. Only real win they have is against SIU. Of course the 1pt loss to Illinois State looks about as good as it could, but still a loss.

If Toppers can take care of business at UNI (WKU has never lost there), then I would believe the Tops are back!

igo4uni
October 28th, 2006, 11:42 PM
If Toppers can take care of business at UNI (WKU has never lost there)

Come to the Dome, Come my Tops, come to the Dome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gambit
October 29th, 2006, 02:29 AM
Despite the score, it was important for the Tops to come out and dominate over a emotional victory over SIU, who they had no beaten since 2002. Very impressed and happy with this win, so were the backups. :nod: It's always a good day when the backups are in.

redbirdtim
October 29th, 2006, 03:55 AM
I'm cheering for you Tops to knock off either UNI and/or YSU. Just at least knock off 1 of them please!

FlyYtown
October 29th, 2006, 08:59 AM
WKU Fans.. are Haddox and Moore out yet? The last few weeks they sounded like there injuries were about to get a step worse????

Those 2 Gateway Games will be mighty tough, let's just hope YSU can roll on them like the 42-10 game last year!

Toppermaniac
October 29th, 2006, 10:32 AM
WKU Fans.. are Haddox and Moore out yet? The last few weeks they sounded like there injuries were about to get a step worse????

Those 2 Gateway Games will be mighty tough, let's just hope YSU can roll on them like the 42-10 game last year!

Sorry to disappoint you, but Haddix and Moore are both playing. Our starting receivers, however, are both hurt. Jake Gaebler was injured last night. I believe he broke his hand. Curtis Hamilton has missed the last two games. Not sure whether either will play next week or the rest of the season. These two injuries really hurt us. Both of these guys have been playing great.

FlyYtown
October 29th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Sorry to disappoint you, but Haddix and Moore are both playing. Our starting receivers, however, are both hurt. Jake Gaebler was injured last night. I believe he broke his hand. Curtis Hamilton has missed the last two games. Not sure whether either will play next week or the rest of the season. These two injuries really hurt us. Both of these guys have been playing great.
I just read that Moore was injured yesterday... again:

"Starter Lerron Moore hyperextended his knee in the first quarter."

Toppermaniac
October 29th, 2006, 12:45 PM
I just read that Moore was injured yesterday... again:

"Starter Lerron Moore hyperextended his knee in the first quarter."

Yea, but he came back into the game.

TheGateway
October 29th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Lerron Moore may be back but when #15 Nailed him i think he lost his soul. That kid is a hitter.