PDA

View Full Version : Delaware fans....

Chi Panther
October 27th, 2006, 09:45 PM
y'all have been quiet lately......

GannonFan
October 27th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Just bring up the GPI - we'll be there. ;)

Chi Panther
October 27th, 2006, 10:34 PM
I hear ya....y'all are some of my favorite posters......:thumbsup: :bow:

GannonFan
October 27th, 2006, 10:45 PM
Not being in the midst of a long winning streak, you don't have the fair weather posters - but there are certainly plenty of UD posters who post extremely frequently regardless of the success of the Hens on the field. Mind you, it's not a terrible season right now, either, but we'll wait to see how the Hens do over the next two weeks (Towson and JMU) before we put a label on this season.

PantherRob82
October 28th, 2006, 08:44 AM
You guys can pull those off. I believe in you. :thumbsup:

RadMann
October 28th, 2006, 09:11 AM
I never used to post in the Lounge area and now it seems that is the only place I post....

blukeys
October 28th, 2006, 10:11 AM
I never used to post in the Lounge area and now it seems that is the only place I post....

Radman the new Lounge Lizard!!:D :D :D :D :D

HensRock
October 28th, 2006, 10:19 AM
You guys can pull those off. I believe in you. :thumbsup:

Thanks Rob

We beleive it too. Our team is capable of beating almost anyone this year, the problem is consistency and which team is going to show up. Quiet optimism is the mantra these days. At least the team showed signs of really starting to gel last week against Richmond. But with our best back out and our best receiver not 100% there is cause for concern. In short, we're not really sure what we have in the Hens yet this year, and the year is almost over.

AppGuy04
October 28th, 2006, 10:40 AM
y'all have been quiet lately......

no, they're just drowned out by the USD guysxlolx

PantherRob82
October 28th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Thanks Rob

We beleive it too. Our team is capable of beating almost anyone this year, the problem is consistency and which team is going to show up. Quiet optimism is the mantra these days. At least the team showed signs of really starting to gel last week against Richmond. But with our best back out and our best receiver not 100% there is cause for concern. In short, we're not really sure what we have in the Hens yet this year, and the year is almost over.

I picked Delaware to win the A-10. You're making me look bad. (I know it would be a major surpirse.)