PDA

View Full Version : WEEK 9: TV GAMES !

Retro
October 27th, 2006, 04:43 PM
Sorry for the delay folks.. It's been a busy week as my wife has had the flu and not much free time.
Here are this weeks games with eastern times.

Saturday, October 28th

Penn at Brown, CSTV 12pm

Columbia at Yale, YES 12pm

Central Connecticut State at Monmouth, Fox - New York / FCS - Atlantic 12pm

UMass at Northeastern, CN8 12:30pm

Lafayette at Colgate, Lafayette Sports / Fox - Pittsburgh, FCS - Cent 1pm

Lehigh at Holy Cross, Charter - Worchester / WFMZ 1pm

Youngstown State at Illinois State, Gateway TV / FCS - Pacific 2:30pm

Southern Illinois at Missouri State, Mediacom - S. Illinois 2:30pm

Idaho State at Montana, Montana News Net 3pm

Furman at Appalachian State, Sports South (Formerly Turner South 3:30pm

Weber State at Montana State, Altitude 3:30pm

Portland State at Oregon, ESPN Gameplan 7pm

Samford at Tennessee State, CSS 7pm

Stephen F. Austin at Southeastern Louisiana, Fox - Southwest / FCS - Central 8pm

TexasTerror
October 27th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Penn at Brown, CSTV 12pm

Columbia at Yale, YES 12pm

Central Connecticut State at Monmouth, Fox - New York / FCS - Atlantic 12pm

UMass at Northeastern, CN8 12:30pm

Lafayette at Colgate, Lafayette Sports / Fox - Pittsburgh, FCS - Cent 1pm

Youngstown State at Illinois State, Gateway TV / FCS - Pacific 2:30pm

Weber State at Montana State, Altitude 3:30pm

Samford at Tennessee State, CSS 7pm

Stephen F. Austin at Southeastern Louisiana, Fox - Southwest / FCS - Central 8pm

So many I-AA games at my disposal this weekend! Ah, I love DirecTV and the fiancee being out of town! :hurray:

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2006, 06:29 PM
I'll be at work til noon, then tailgating until the game. Plenty of good games this week.

Uncle Buck
October 27th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Retro,
Thanks for the update on tv games, a sick wife makes for a busy husband. I wish my wife was out of town tomorrow like TexasTerror, I could use a day off

Black and Gold Express
October 27th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Just a reminder, if you don't live in SC, GA, TN, AL, MS, or western NC you can scratch the FU/ASU game off your list. :mad:

Mr. Tiger
October 27th, 2006, 08:26 PM
One game is missing.

ESPNU to Broadcast Magic City Classic
Kickoff to moved to 2:30 pm

The 65th annual Magic City Classic, pitting Alabama State University against Alabama A&M University, will be nationally televised by ESPNU. To accommodate the broadcast, kickoff for the game has been moved from 3:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 28, 2006.

TexasTerror
October 27th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the update on tv games, a sick wife makes for a busy husband. I wish my wife was out of town tomorrow like TexasTerror, I could use a day off

She's been out of town for atleast three, if not more I-AA Saturdays...gotta love it! I hope she's out of town come playoff time...:thumbsup:

usdtoreros
October 27th, 2006, 08:51 PM
For those of you in San Diego, the Toreros are on Cox SD Channel 4 live at 4pm against Morehead State. Thanks for those Aztecs and the MWC signing a deal with CSTV. :)

ravens
October 27th, 2006, 10:09 PM
She's been out of town for atleast three, if not more I-AA Saturdays...gotta love it! I hope she's out of town come playoff time...:thumbsup:

are you sure she is not tailgating with the Cap'n????:D

Retro
October 27th, 2006, 10:22 PM
One game is missing.

ESPNU to Broadcast Magic City Classic
Kickoff to moved to 2:30 pm

The 65th annual Magic City Classic, pitting Alabama State University against Alabama A&M University, will be nationally televised by ESPNU. To accommodate the broadcast, kickoff for the game has been moved from 3:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 28, 2006.

The magic city classic is not on ESPNU till 9pm (delayed), which is why i didn't list it.. ESPNU has Wake Forest at North Carolina on at 2:30pm..

FlyYtown
October 27th, 2006, 10:40 PM
For YSU fans: the YSU-ILSU game will be on 21 WFMJ-NBC Live at 2..... Since we aren't getting FSN Midwest!

TexasTerror
October 28th, 2006, 11:06 AM
**BUMP**

It's game time, bringing this back to the forefront...

I'll be taking in Brown vs Penn to start my day off. Always try taking advantage of Ivy League ball when given a chance...

th0m
October 28th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Here's the direct link to CN8 streaming football online for the UMass/N'eastern game: http://ne.cn8.tv/shared/video/cn8NE-winmedia.asx

ISUMatt
October 28th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Here's the direct link to CN8 streaming football online for the UMass/N'eastern game: http://ne.cn8.tv/shared/video/cn8NE-winmedia.asx

Not working for me :(