PDA

View Full Version : private messages

beachtribe
July 11th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Can someone tell me how to get my private messages?I have asked how but I keep getting private messages (which i don't know how to open) answering my questions.

813Jag
July 11th, 2014, 09:01 AM
at the top of the page is a tab that says notifications, there should be a number to the right of it. That will take you to your PMs.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 11th, 2014, 11:37 AM
I made a post the other day about this in the "general comments" forum beachtribe. Rather than sending these questions to "contact us" or placing them on the FCS Discussion board that would be a good place to ask your fellow members how to land a new trick etc.

I'm gonna leave this on the FCSD board for today just hoping others will see this and follow this lead as well.

"contact us" is not frequently checked for anyone wondering...it's once a week or so...at best.

BisonFan02
July 11th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Throw random questions in the "shoutbox"...that's where the party's at.

NoDak 4 Ever
July 11th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Throw random questions in the "shoutbox"...that's where the party's at.

Man, I shut that off the first week. Haven't looked at it since.

BisonFan02
July 11th, 2014, 11:43 AM

Noted. :D

FormerPokeCenter
July 11th, 2014, 12:10 PM

Thanks for the update. I feel truly informed now and I'm confident that your decision to shut off the ShoutBox will have lasting ramifications for the way the rest of us use it...

I'm sure the original poster is happy to know that, too. It'll clearly help him to retrieve his private messages...

dungeonjoe
July 11th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Where is the contact us button? I need a link to send spam.:D

NoDak 4 Ever
July 11th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the update. I feel truly informed now and I'm confident that your decision to shut off the ShoutBox will have lasting ramifications for the way the rest of us use it...

I'm sure the original poster is happy to know that, too. It'll clearly help him to retrieve his private messages...

As will this. Again, everything has to be a ****ing fight with you. The question was answered in the 2nd post for crying out loud.

If I start a thread in the Lounge saying the sky is blue, how many pages will we fight about that?

FormerPokeCenter
July 11th, 2014, 12:19 PM
That depends on your self-restraint and need for negative attention ;)

NoDak 4 Ever
July 11th, 2014, 12:20 PM
That depends on your self-restraint and need for negative attention ;)

Your insistence on turning everything negative says a lot about you.

FormerPokeCenter
July 11th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Do you own a mirror?

superman7515
July 11th, 2014, 01:23 PM
Get a room, you two.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00698/153791872_sam_698399c.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
July 11th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Yeah, I don't think the Bickerson's get it that it sometimes gets a little overdone with the following each around to every thread to start **** over nothing.

NoDak 4 Ever
July 11th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Yeah, I don't think the Bickerson's get it that it sometimes gets a little overdone with the following each around to every thread to start **** over nothing.

I dare you to look at who's following whom. I mean **** this. It's pretty much making my participation in any of this **** impossible. Which may be the point but come on.

FormerPokeCenter
July 11th, 2014, 01:35 PM
Well...you could always try posting REASONABLY and see how that works ;)

ursus arctos horribilis
July 11th, 2014, 02:13 PM
I dare you to look at who's following whom. I mean **** this. It's pretty much making my participation in any of this **** impossible. Which may be the point but come on.

Oh I know, you have a group of fans that follow you around pretty good....you are a pretty big fish with the Southern contingent I've noticed.

Honestly don't see you doing back to them a whole lot though.

This thread shouldn't be on the FCSD board in the first place but that sort of following around thing won't be going over well on FCSD threads just so we al know how that is gonna work this year. Got real sick of seeing it last year.

FormerPokeCenter
July 11th, 2014, 02:21 PM
Most of the interaction occurs off the main boards. And it's not a case of "following" anybody...controversial topics often pique the curiosity....

My posting is rather limited, topically, while another's may not be. If it were a case of following a guy with over 10,000 posts around, I'd have cracked the 4k mark a LONG time ago ;)

TheRevSFA
July 11th, 2014, 03:14 PM
Christ you two, **** and get it over with already.

NoDak 4 Ever
July 11th, 2014, 03:16 PM
Christ you two, **** and get it over with already.

Let me follow you all over the board, calling you names and **** talking you every post you make and see how much you like it.

FormerPokeCenter
July 11th, 2014, 03:35 PM
See? I rest my case...

It's not like I'm the only one he replies to like a whiny bitch...this is the second or third topic that he's been rather douche like in his responses to TheREV, who's on the same side of the ideological fence with him, LOL!

TheRevSFA
July 11th, 2014, 03:41 PM
ND4E..there is an amazing thing you can do on here called blocking.

It works.

NoDak 4 Ever
July 11th, 2014, 03:48 PM
ND4E..there is an amazing thing you can do on here called blocking.

It works.

Dammit, I hate doing that. Probably for the best.