PDA

View Full Version : WCU's Catamount Club has record year!

catamount man
July 5th, 2014, 08:04 AM
http://www.citizen-times.com/story/sports/2014/07/04/plenty-kitty-litter-wcu-fund-raising-sets-record/12232299/

Building a program, one dollar at a time. GO CATS! xthumbsupx

ThompsonThe
July 7th, 2014, 01:11 PM
http://www.citizen-times.com/story/sports/2014/07/04/plenty-kitty-litter-wcu-fund-raising-sets-record/12232299/

Building a program, one dollar at a time. GO CATS! xthumbsupx

That is great news madhatter, that and the BCS games should go a long way. That and hopefully the football team will have a much better record this year also. All the best to our sister school and the Catamounts!

catamount man
July 7th, 2014, 08:15 PM
That is great news madhatter, that and the BCS games should go a long way. That and hopefully the football team will have a much better record this year also. All the best to our sister school and the Catamounts!

Thanks. The CATS have 2 more BCS games in 2015. WCU goes to both Texas A&M and Tennessee. A&M game is $600,000.00. Haven't heard what the Vols will pay yet. GO CATS!

wcucat15
July 8th, 2014, 08:59 AM
I was really surprised that we went over the 1 million threshold. I heard a lot of new support helped us surpass our goal. I look for that number to improve even more next year.

catamount man
July 8th, 2014, 09:35 AM
I was really surprised that we went over the 1 million threshold. I heard a lot of new support helped us surpass our goal. I look for that number to improve even more next year. If WCU had had an administration worth a flip in the last 30 years, years like this would be the norm along with more $$$. Better late than never I guess? GO CATS!

kdinva
July 10th, 2014, 03:24 PM
VMI's fund raising (with fewer alums to solicit).

$1,706,609 for the Keydet Club Scholarship Fund

$1,428,768 for Athletic Operations Funds

$3,135,377 total raised for annual support

I was really surprised that we went over the 1 million threshold. I heard a lot of new support helped us surpass our goal. I look for that number to improve even more next year.

I think you all will.