PDA

View Full Version : Bison Fans!!! Click here now!!! Bring the FCS Wedge to Fargo, ND!

BisonFan02
June 17th, 2014, 11:37 PM
Hello fellow AGSers! Are you a Bison fan that wants EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge crew to come to Fargo for the Montana @ NDSU game?....or are you an AGS poster that just wants to force Citdog to attend an indoor football game in yankee territory on a glorious late September weekend? Now’s your chance!!!

I’m starting a fundraiser to pool money together to make this happen…details below:

…..How much?
Two guys (Em and Citdog) for transport and lodging totaling about 1k per is the goal. That would include roughly 500 for transportation and 500 for 3-4 nights lodging (travel dates pending). Other forms of donations may be accepted as well (PM those ideas to me). I would hazard a guess that meals will be taken care of by various hosts if the guests were willing….no BWWs I promise! Tickets to the game will likely be covered via media passes.

…..Where do I donate?
I will, along with IBleedYellow, handle local donations/commitments via PM or other forms of contact.

You can also make online/Paypal donations here:

1. Via AGS website donation, hit the donate tab at the top bar. Please leave the note "FCS Wedge in Fargo" to denote where the donation needs to go. UAH will keep me posted on the tally.

2. Via Paypal - AGS Paypal: [email protected] Donations here will be track similarly to donations made via AGS website.

Please include your username and include the tagline "FCS Wedge in Fargo" in the comments when making a Paypal donation.

…..Results?
I will be regularly communicating the status/tracking of the goal as we go along and ensure the funds are properly pooled together/spent.

…..Why?
Why not? :D EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge crew do a great job covering FCS topics, and this would be a great opportunity to show off Fargo/thank them for what they do. The NDSU/Montana game will be one of the best tailgate atmospheres of the year, and a great time will be had by all!

If anyone has any specific questions/concerns, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Thanks!!!!!

BisonFan02

Bisonoline
June 17th, 2014, 11:45 PM
Hello fellow AGSers! Are you a Bison fan that wants EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge crew to come to Fargo for the Montana @ NDSU game?....or are you an AGS poster that just wants to force Citdog to attend an indoor football game in yankee territory on a glorious late September weekend? Now’s your chance!!!

I’m starting a fundraiser to pool money together to make this happen…details below:

…..How much?
Two guys (Em and Citdog) for transport and lodging totaling about 1k per is the goal. That would include roughly 500 for transportation and 500 for 3-4 nights lodging (travel dates pending). Other forms of donations may be accepted as well (PM those ideas to me). I would hazard a guess that meals will be taken care of by various hosts if the guests were willing….no BWWs I promise! Tickets to the game will likely be covered via media passes.

…..Where do I donate?
I will, along with IBleedYellow, handle local donations/commitments via PM or other forms of contact.

You can also make online/Paypal donations here:

1. Via AGS website donation, hit the donate tab at the top bar. Please leave the note "FCS Wedge in Fargo" to denote where the donation needs to go. UAH will keep me posted on the tally.

2. Via Paypal - AGS Paypal: [email protected] Donations here will be track similarly to donations made via AGS website.

Please include your username and include the tagline "FCS Wedge in Fargo" in the comments when making a Paypal donation.

…..Results?
I will be regularly communicating the status/tracking of the goal as we go along and ensure the funds are properly pooled together/spent.

…..Why?
Why not? :D EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge crew do a great job covering FCS topics, and this would be a great opportunity to show off Fargo/thank them for what they do. The NDSU/Montana game will be one of the best tailgate atmospheres of the year, and a great time will be had by all!

If anyone has any specific questions/concerns, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Thanks!!!!!

BisonFan02

I am supplying food for the tailgate. I would also be willing to sponsor them for PHO at the Jade Dragon(lunch) or Pizza At Sammys or Duanes.

BisonFan02
June 17th, 2014, 11:49 PM
I am supplying food for the tailgate. I would also be willing to sponsor them for PHO at the Jade Dragon(lunch) or Pizza At Sammys or Duanes.

xthumbsupx

On a related note, $200 donation committed from some jackwagon named BF02. xlolx

IBleedYellow
June 18th, 2014, 12:11 AM
Looking forward to getting them here!

Bison fans, help us out damnit!

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 18th, 2014, 06:02 AM
Citdog???

Really?

OL FU
June 18th, 2014, 06:10 AM
I'll make a donation to keep citdog in Montana:D

just kidding dogxbowx

Bisonator
June 18th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Kinda cheapens it if we got to beg and pay their way to the best FCS game of the season.

I'm in.:D

BisonFan02
June 18th, 2014, 08:01 AM
Donations now up to $300.

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 08:05 AM
I'll make a donation to keep citdog in Montana:D

just kidding dogxbowx

I'll double that.

not kidding

walliver
June 18th, 2014, 08:31 AM
....or are you an AGS poster that just wants to force Citdog to attend an indoor football game in yankee territory on a glorious late September weekend? Now’s your chance!!!

If it is really a glorious September afternoon, why go inside to watch a football game played on plastic carpet?

AmsterBison
June 18th, 2014, 08:35 AM
Citdog???

Really?

Does he know North Dakota's state motto? :)

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 08:35 AM
If it is really a glorious September afternoon, why go inside to watch a football game played on plastic carpet?

Believe me, you don't miss a thing.

dungeonjoe
June 18th, 2014, 08:50 AM
I might be able to dig up a mason jar of confederate money for the cause. Citdog prefers porkskins, moonpies, and RC Cola in the green room.

OL FU
June 18th, 2014, 08:54 AM
Moonpies would work. Moonshine would make sure he actually arrivesxrotatehx

BisonFan02
June 18th, 2014, 09:12 AM

How about chili...errrrr meat sauce? xrotatehx

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 09:17 AM
How about chili...errrrr meat sauce? xrotatehx

just dump a bunch of mustard on meat and call it barbecue

BisonFan02
June 18th, 2014, 09:26 AM
I'll double that.

not kidding

Believe me, you don't miss a thing.

just dump a bunch of mustard on meat and call it barbecue

Geez NoDak....who p***ed in your cheerios today? xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 09:34 AM

wait. insulting chili is ok but BBQ is crossing a line? Holy ****, the rules are getting weird around here.

OL FU
June 18th, 2014, 09:35 AM

and yesterday and the day before and..............xlolx

BisonFan02
June 18th, 2014, 09:37 AM
wait. insulting chili is ok but BBQ is crossing a line? Holy ****, the rules are getting weird around here.

Just poking a little fun at ya...the chili joke was about not including beans and calling chili without beans "meat sauce".

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 09:41 AM
Just poking a little fun at ya...the chili joke was about not including beans and calling chili without beans "meat sauce".

and the mustard joke was about their ****ed up conception of BBQ sauce. I mean really.....

KC has made me a barbecue snob, I guess :D

BisonFan02
June 18th, 2014, 09:45 AM
and the mustard joke was about their ****ed up conception of BBQ sauce. I mean really.....

KC has made me a barbecue snob, I guess :D

Alright BBQ snob, can you tell the difference? :D

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10438318_10152270990653889_9201479284562027148_n.j pg

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 09:54 AM

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10438318_10152270990653889_9201479284562027148_n.j pg

Probably not but I'll give it a go. The top is St Louis Style spare ribs and the bottom is Baby Back? Maybe from the same animal?

Could be wrong. I'm more of a chopped meat guy.

BisonFan02
June 18th, 2014, 10:01 AM
Probably not but I'll give it a go. The top is St Louis Style spare ribs and the bottom is Baby Back? Maybe from the same animal?

Could be wrong. I'm more of a chopped meat guy.

Close enough! Same animal...top is St. Louis style with a raspberry type sauce (playing around) and the bottom is your standard/run of the mill KC style with a bit more kick to it. :D

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Close enough! Same animal...top is St. Louis style with a raspberry type sauce (playing around) and the bottom is your standard/run of the mill KC style with a bit more kick to it. :D

I don't know if it was forced perspective but the lower ones looked smaller. Now I'm going to have to get some ribs tonight!

BisonFan02
June 18th, 2014, 10:07 AM
I don't know if it was forced perspective but the lower ones looked smaller. Now I'm going to have to get some ribs tonight!

They were pretty close to the same. Between the two, the KC turned out a little better...still doing some trial/error on a few recipes.

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 10:18 AM
They were pretty close to the same. Between the two, the KC turned out a little better...still doing some trial/error on a few recipes.

I have not the patience to do do ribs or anything else slow. Not mention my children wouldn't stay away from the grill for that long.

there enough money yet? I'm coming to Fargo that weekend and would love to see how short citdog is.

BisonFan02
June 18th, 2014, 10:22 AM
I have not the patience to do do ribs or anything else slow. Not mention my children wouldn't stay away from the grill for that long.

there enough money yet? I'm coming to Fargo that weekend and would love to see how short citdog is.

Patience! :D We haven't even had this badboy posted for a day yet. Up to $320 that I'm aware of at this point (don't have any other communications yet of anything on Paypal outside of one poster).

walliver
June 18th, 2014, 10:23 AM

I suspect Citdog is holding out for Darlinikki150.

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 10:29 AM

I haven't seen her since the Natty. She's smart enough to skip the off season.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 18th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Patience! :D We haven't even had this badboy posted for a day yet. Up to $320 that I'm aware of at this point (don't have any other communications yet of anything on Paypal outside of one poster).

Last I saw there were two guys for $150 total and apparently there is not a place for notes if donating through the site so that part of it can be chucked.

BisonFan02
June 18th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Last I saw there were two guys for $150 total and apparently there is not a place for notes if donating through the site so that part of it can be chucked.

Cool. I've got 220 from myself and Bisonville right now.

OL FU
June 18th, 2014, 11:52 AM

For him to stand a chance someone better pump her full of moonshine

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 11:53 AM

and give him a box to stand on

citdog
June 18th, 2014, 11:55 AM

Thanks so much for those who have donated. Nodak if you come I'll bring you a bottle of the nectar of the gods.

http://www.piggiepark.com/uploaded/thumbnails/db_file_img_108_autoxauto.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Thanks so much for those who have donated. Nodak if you come I'll bring you a bottle of the nectar of the gods.

Oh I'll be there.

I'm mostly sauce-agnostic, I actually love how weird the mustard sauce is.

OL FU
June 18th, 2014, 12:05 PM

Why I am not surprised you picked Maurice's

citdog
June 18th, 2014, 12:08 PM
Why I am not surprised you picked Maurice's

Those Bessinger Brothers sauces are ALL good.

Bisonoline
June 18th, 2014, 12:18 PM

The top ;looks like baby backs and the bottom is st louis style cut. Of course you cant tell the sauce by the picture.

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 12:23 PM
The top ;looks like baby backs and the bottom is st louis style cut. Of course you cant tell the sauce by the picture.

HAH! I guessed the opposite thinking they were different sizes too. I'm still gonna get me some ribs tonight. "If it fits your macros" :)

TheRevSFA
June 18th, 2014, 01:47 PM
So I will donate only if there is a picture of Cit and NoDak having a beer together with arms around eachother's shoulders.

BisonFan02
June 18th, 2014, 01:52 PM
So I will donate only if there is a picture of Cit and NoDak having a beer together with arms around eachother's shoulders.

This post brings up a good point. If someone wants to make a donation with conditions, feel free to throw them out there! As far as above, I would leave that up to them xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 01:52 PM

Hell, I'd have a beer with him AND eat some yellow barbecue.

I was just thinking about your guys' game with KState. I would have come out there but that's the same weekend as Iowa State/NDSU.

dungeonjoe
June 18th, 2014, 02:29 PM

http://www.piggiepark.com/uploaded/thumbnails/db_file_img_108_autoxauto.jpg son, if you are going to show them hospitality why offer them this insult to good taste? Besides what's a good Jewish boy know about BBQ pork anyway?

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 02:35 PM
son, if you are going to show them hospitality why offer them this insult to good taste? Besides what's a good Jewish boy know about BBQ pork anyway?

He's probably a brisket man. My favorite too.

TheRevSFA
June 18th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Hell, I'd have a beer with him AND eat some yellow barbecue.

I was just thinking about your guys' game with KState. I would have come out there but that's the same weekend as Iowa State/NDSU.

Yeah I was going to go to K-State but with the kid coming next month, my travel is limited for a bit. Will probably go slow on the tailgating this year.

citdog
June 18th, 2014, 02:44 PM

I may Dback him.

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 04:07 PM
I may Dback him.

Come on out! I'll be there!

Bisonoline
June 18th, 2014, 04:19 PM

I will take one!!!!

MR. CHICKEN
June 18th, 2014, 04:48 PM
19112....WOOD...SAID WEDGIE CREW...BE CALLIN' DUH GAME....AN' IFIN' SO........HOW'D...KEB' MA'.....KEEP FRAGILE EMOTIONS....IN CHECK.......AS GRIZZWOLDS....ARE DOWN..BAH MANY......WHIFF LITTLE...TA GO......WHILST.....DUH BUCS.....ARE SMACKIN'....DUH 'DEL......IN UH LAFFER?.........xdontknowx.........BRAWK!/OBAMA/BIDEN/H.CLINTON!!

.......PAGE 4...POST COUNT 8............AWK!

NoDak 4 Ever
June 18th, 2014, 04:54 PM
I will take one!!!!

As long as you bring the sausage!

IBleedYellow
June 18th, 2014, 06:06 PM
So I'm already thinking JL Beers and a few others.

BisonFan02
June 19th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Cash donations up to $420!!!! Also currently working on a creative donation as well! Keep up the pace! :)

BisonFan02
June 23rd, 2014, 03:34 PM
Bump!!! Let's keep this rolling...

BisonFan02
June 26th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Bumpin' it up! We have a donation for a majority/all of the lodging. Almost there!!!!

ursus arctos horribilis
June 26th, 2014, 05:03 PM
Pretty damn cool.

Southern Bison
June 26th, 2014, 11:08 PM

We can expect this bitchiness since his wife replaced his balls with a coochie.

It's good to be back and I'm in for a donation BF02.

BisonFan02
June 26th, 2014, 11:10 PM
We can expect this bitchiness since his wife replaced his balls with a coochie.

It's good to be back and I'm in for a donation BF02.

xthumbsupx Welcome back!

BisonFan02
June 28th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Bump! Cash up to $440.

IBleedYellow
June 29th, 2014, 12:36 AM
Drink up brothers!

BisonFan02
July 29th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Bump! Making one last push to cross the finish line!

TheRevSFA
July 30th, 2014, 05:44 PM
How much more ya need?

BisonFan02
September 22nd, 2014, 09:53 PM
Hey everyone! I just wanted to bump this thread to thank all of you guys who donated and/or helped host our guests for this past weekend's game with Montana. I know both Emory and Kevin really appreciated everything, and a great time was had by all. It just goes to show how great of a fanbase we have, both NDSU and Montana, and what we bring to the FCS division.

Bison Pride!

-BisonFan02

NoDak 4 Ever
September 22nd, 2014, 09:56 PM
Hey everyone! I just wanted to bump this thread to thank all of you guys who donated and/or helped host our guests for this past weekend's game with Montana. I know both Emory and Kevin really appreciated everything, and a great time was had by all. It just goes to show how great of a fanbase we have, both NDSU and Montana, and what we bring to the FCS division.

Bison Pride!

-BisonFan02

I was so glad to meet Kevin. He didn't want to shake my hand at first......he gave me a big hug.

RabidRabbit
September 23rd, 2014, 11:34 AM
Nice finish to the week 5 GOTW by Em, plugging Wedge in front of the Fargo Dome field.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice finish to the week 5 GOTW by Em & Kev, plugging FCS Wedge in front of the Fargo Dome field.