PDA

View Full Version : KC...er, Brock, adds yet another transfer QB for the Hens!

YoUDeeMan
June 10th, 2014, 12:09 PM
xlolx

Half the Hen fans need to be placed in a padded room today as it is leaked that UD is still not a place for high school QBs.

Blake Rankin, a Rutgers QB, has transferred to Hensville.

HeavyG, a long-time off-and-on Hen fan, was quoted by local sources as saying, "Derp, dwip, dwap."

HG then droned on about his ex-boyfriends still suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome since their coach was too tough on them.

Playoffs or bust. GoHens!

Lehigh Football Nation
June 10th, 2014, 12:17 PM
I thought Rankin was out. Now he's back in, apparently.

Must be in response to Fordham's QB move xlolx

FU2
June 10th, 2014, 01:33 PM
xlolx

Half the Hen fans need to be placed in a padded room today as it is leaked that UD is still not a place for high school QBs.

Blake Rankin, a Rutgers QB, has transferred to Hensville.

HeavyG, a long-time off-and-on Hen fan, was quoted by local sources as saying, "Derp, dwip, dwap."

HG then droned on about his ex-boyfriends still suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome since their coach was too tough on them.

Playoffs or bust. GoHens!

Thanks to the previous coach, Brock had little choice but to take a transfer and he needs a few more as the cupboard he inherited from Mr. I Wear My Sun Glasses at Night... was nearly empty.

Nickels
June 10th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Thanks to the previous coach, Brock had little choice but to take a transfer and he needs a few more as the cupboard he inherited from Mr. I Wear My Sun Glasses at Night... was nearly empty.
Mr. Sun Glasses at Night has been loading up here. He even had a fairly strong high school class even though he got an extremely late start. IMO best off season we've had since I've been following the program.

BlueHenSinfonian
June 12th, 2014, 10:46 PM
Supposedly three years of eligibility left, so that's good. It will give Hurley some competition in camp and it will be nice to have a backup should he get injured.

bluehenbillk
June 13th, 2014, 08:59 AM
The new guy isn't coming in to give Hurley competition, he's coming in to help ward off potential disaster this year if Hurley gets hurt (and he has got hurt both of the years he has started) and a depth problem for next year where otherwise UD would be forced to start a red-shirt or true FR at QB.

YoUDeeMan
June 13th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Mr. Sun Glasses at Night has been loading up here. He even had a fairly strong high school class even though he got an extremely late start. IMO best off season we've had since I've been following the program.

Good luck to SHSU this year. You graduated a ton of talent, so it will be interesting to see if your new coach can get you to the playoffs in his first year.

We Hen fans got to witness one of the worst collapses in our history last year...and our coaching certainly had a lot to do with it.

Hopefully, we'll rebound this year as the excuses wear thin and people should be held accountable for their failures. Our D planning and execution were atrocious, and in line with our DC's resume, yet all we hear from the coaches and some idiot fans is that the kids were to blame.

FU2
June 14th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Hopefully, we'll rebound this year as the excuses wear thin and people should be held accountable for their failures. Our D planning and execution were atrocious, and in line with our DC's resume, yet all we hear from the coaches and some idiot fans is that the kids were to blame.

Held accountable, like in all of Mr Sunglasses great seasons? Excuses, not accountability, is all got from your crowd after all these great years;

6-6
6-5
5-6
4-8
6-5
5-6

6 stinko seasons in just 11 years, after that sad performance, Brock's opening 7-5 actually looks pretty good.