PDA

View Full Version : The Great GAS Memorial Countdown...100 Days!!!

Tribe4SF
May 22nd, 2014, 05:37 AM
His team may be gone, but his legacy lives!!!

W&M

Head Coach Jimmye Laycock...34 years at the helm!

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r798/Tribe4SF/laycockgreen_zpscc203a22.jpg

The Cats
May 22nd, 2014, 08:00 AM
Western Carolina's 100 Day Countdown

Head Coach Mark Speir

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/wcar/sports/m-footbl/auto_headshot/7326852.jpeg

http://graphics.fansonly.com/graphics/mtt/profile.gif

Hometown: Kannapolis, N.C.

Position: Head Football Coach

Alma Mater: Clemson / WCU

Mark Speir, who has spent much of his 21-year coaching career at the NCAA Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) level, was named head football coach at Western Carolina University as announced by Director of Athletics Randy Eaton during a press conference held in the Ramsey Center on Dec. 22, 2011.

Speir (pronounced "spear"), who got his coaching career start at Western Carolina under former Catamount head coach Steve Hodgin from 1991-96, becomes the 13th head coach of the WCU football program all-time.

"When I stood at my introductory press conference last week, I told the Catamount nation that I was looking for four main attributes of our next head football coach: a love for the student-athlete and an unwavering commitment to their success, both on and off the field; a track record of success at the FCS level; pre-existing relationships with local and regional high school coaches; and someone who is a `fit' in the athletics department, on campus and in the community. I have found all four in Mark Speir," said Eaton.

Speir returns to Cullowhee after spending the past nine seasons at Appalachian State where he was a part of three-consecutive FCS National Championships from 2005-07, serving as the program's recruiting coordinator since 2004 while also most recently coaching the inside linebackers. He has also coached the Mountaineers' running backs (2003-04), defensive line (2005-08) and defensive ends (2009-10).

In 2009, Speir was tabbed as the NCAA Division I FCS Assistant Coach of the Year by the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA). The award has been handed out every year since 1997 at the five levels of football including the NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS), FCS, Division II and III, as well as NAIA levels.

Prior to Appalachian, Speir also made coaching stops at both at Presbyterian (1997-99) while the Blue Hose were a NCAA Division II member institution, and at Elon (2000-02) the year after the program made the transition to a NCAA Division I school.

A native of Kannapolis, N.C., Speir broke into coaching while an undergraduate at Clemson University, working as a student assistant from 1986 through 1989, helping the Tigers to three Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) Championships during his four years. Following his graduation with a bachelor's degree in secondary education in 1990, Speir landed on Hodgin's staff in Cullowhee, first working with the running backs from 1991-93, then the linebackers in 1994 before coaching the defensive line and serving as the program's recruiting coordinator from 1995-96.

Throughout his collegiate coaching career, Speir has made a name for himself through the recruiting process. He has held the title of recruiting coordinator at three NCAA FCS institutions (WCU, Elon and ASU), most recently organizing the efforts that landed Appalachian State six-consecutive crops of freshmen that have been widely considered to be among the top in NCAA Division I FCS recruiting classes and that helped the Mountaineers to three-straight national titles.

On the field, Speir has coached multiple All-Southern Conference selections in five of the past six seasons. In all, he has coached nine all-conference honorees that have earned the distinction 13 times in his nine seasons on staff.

Six of Speir's position players have garnered All-America honors during his tenure at ASU including the most recent recipient, linebacker Jeremy Kimbrough, who was selected to the second team by The Sports Network. Additionally, defensive ends Jabari Fletcher, Jason Hunter, Marques Murrell and Gary Tharrington and defensive tackle Anthony Williams combined for All-America honors a total of six times.

Speir's most notable pupils, Hunter and Murrell, tied for the SoCon lead with 13 sacks apiece and accounted for six defensive touchdowns between them in 2005. Murrell also led the nation with 13 sacks in `06. Both have enjoyed productive NFL careers, with Hunter entering his sixth pro season this year with the Denver Broncos.

Off the field, Speir is involved in many charitable causes. He has raised more than $30,000 to help rebuild the Memorial Christian Hospital in Bangladesh by training for and participating in the 2008 Music City Marathon in Nashville, which he finished in 4:01; the 2009 Boston Marathon, which he completed in 3:59; and the 2010 Flying Pig Marathon in Cincinnati. In 2009, he traveled to Bangladesh to provide much-needed medical supplies and volunteer at the hospital for 10 days.

In 2011, Speir turned to organizing and participating in motorcycle tours as a way to continue to raise funds for the worthy cause.

Speir is married to the former Paige Holt of Pickens, S.C., and the couple has two sons -- Zeb and Jackson.

SPEIR AT A GLANCE
Coaching Experience
1986-89: Clemson (Student Assistant)
1991-93: Western Carolina (Running Backs)
1994: Western Carolina (Outside Linebackers)
1995-96: Western Carolina (Defensive Line/Recruiting Coordinator)
1997-99: Presbyterian (Defensive Line/Strength and Conditioning)
2000-01: Elon (Running Backs/Special Teams/Recruiting Coordinator)
2002: Elon (Defensive Line/Recruiting Coordinator)
2003-04: Appalachian State (Running Backs)
2005-09: Appalachian State (Defensive Line)
2004-11: Appalachian State (Recruiting Coordinator)
2009-10: Appalachian State (Defensive Ends)
2011: Appalachian State (Inside Linebackers)
Alma Mater: Clemson, 1990 (Master's -- Western Carolina, 1994)
Hometown: Kannapolis, N.C.
Wife: Paige (Holt)
Sons: Zeb and Jackson

NHwildEcat
May 22nd, 2014, 08:16 AM
UNH

Head Coach Sean McDonnell
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa8WcDySKxlOavV2UasJtlDwRdi0E1r B6oAeo3ut88QVGfFCXcqA

bonarae
May 22nd, 2014, 09:19 AM
Harvard's Tim Murphy will be the longest-tenured Ivy head football coach once Bagnoli retires in November 2014. He's on his 20th season this year.

Tim Murphy
20th Season
Current Record at Harvard: 137-62
Alma Mater: Springfield 1978 (Springfield is currently in D-III)

By any measure, Tim Murphy has led Harvard's storied football program to its most prosperous era since the early 20th century. He looks to continue that trend in 2014, as he enters his third decade as the Thomas Stephenson Family Head Coach for Harvard Football.

One of the game's finest teachers and motivators over the last quarter-century, Murphy is Harvard’s all-time winningest coach, and since the formation of the Ivy League in 1956, only two Ivy coaches have compiled more wins than his 137. His Harvard teams have captured seven Ivy League championships (1997, 2001, ’04, ’07, ’08, ’11, '13) and have combined to own the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision’s best record over the last 13 seasons (104-25, .806).
Murphy is the first Harvard coach since the iconic Percy Haughton to lead the Crimson to two unbeaten, untied seasons in his tenure. Having previously coached five seasons at Cincinnati and two at Maine, Murphy owns career records of 169-107-1 overall, 137-62 with the Crimson and 15-5 in The Game, the annual rivalry tilt between Harvard and Yale.
A five-time selection as New England Coach of the Year (1988, ’97, 2001, ’04, ’11), Murphy was the American Football Monthly Division I-AA National Coach of the Year in 2004 and was also honored as a finalist for the Eddie Robinson Award for the top FCS coach nationally in 2001, ’04 and ’11. He was the Gridiron Club of Greater Boston Head Coach of the Year in 2001 and ’11 and has also been recognized as the American Football Coaches Association District I Coach of the Year (2001) and the Scotty Whitelaw ECAC Division I-AA Coach of the Year (1997).
Under Murphy, Harvard has claimed Ivy titles in four of the last seven and six of the last 13 seasons. In those 13 seasons, starting with 2001, the Crimson has posted the fourth-highest winning percentage in all of NCAA Division I, trailing only Boise State, Oklahoma and Ohio State. Harvard has logged at least seven wins in each of those 13 years, an Ivy League record. No other Ivy team has strung together seven such seasons in a row.
Every four-year player Murphy has recruited to Harvard has been a part of at least one Ivy League-championship team. Murphy is just the fourth head coach to man the Harvard sideline since 1950.
Since 1994, Harvard has had 93 first-team All-Ivy League selections, five Ivy Rookies of the Year, eight Ivy Players of the Year, eight first-team All-Americans and 25 players who have been drafted or signed professional contracts, including six-time Pro Bowl center Matt Birk ’98 starting NFL quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick ’05.
In addition, 20 of Murphy’s Harvard players have received national academic recognition (either CoSIDA Academic All-America or the FCS All-Academic Team). Before sending two players to the CoSIDA Academic All-American team in 2008, Harvard had a national-best six players recognized on the All-District 1 team.
The Crimson has had 10 or more All-Ivy honorees in each of the last 15 seasons, with program highs of 11 first-team picks and 20 total mentions in 2007.

http://gocrimson.com/sports/fball/coaches/murphy_tim

Sammy94
May 22nd, 2014, 09:54 AM
SHSU
K.C. Keeler

New coach and big things are expected from him.

http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics33/640/HP/HPQPNEHYFZETAUH.20140331130245.jpg
K. C. Keeler has been named as Sam Houston State’s 15th head football coach.
He brings an overall record of 174 victories, 73 losses and one tie as a head coach to Huntsville.
“This is a tremendously exciting opportunity for me and my family,” Keeler said. “We’re coming to an institution that not only has enjoyed outstanding football success recently but also is growing as an academic institution.”
Keeler’s 2003 Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens squad won the FCS national championship in 2003. Delaware reached the FCS Championship Game in 2007 and 2010.
“One of the things that jumps out at you first is Coach Keeler’s record at the FCS level. Not only has he won a national championship but he has returned to the championship game two other times,” Sam Houston Director of Athletics Bobby Williams said. “He has a track record of building a program and then continuing that success.”
In his 11 seasons at Delaware (2002 to 2012), the Blue Hens rolled up an 86-52 record. Delaware went 11-3 in the program’s four trips to the FCS playoffs.
At Rowan University in Glassboro, N. J., Keeler produced an 88-21-1 record from 1993 to 2001 that included seven NCAA Division III playoff appearances including five trips to the National Championship game. His teams posted a 21-7 record in NCAA Division III playoff action.
“I knew a little bit about Sam Houston before visiting for the interview,” Keeler said. “After meeting with the administration, the athletic staff and members of the university community, I was so impressed. The combination of the continued growth in excellence in both athletics and academics makes Sam Houston a perfect fit for me.”
Keeler was a four-sport letterman at Emmaus, Pa., High School. He earned all-league honors and was football team captain as a tight end and linebacker.
He played linebacker for head coach Tubby Raymond at Delaware from 1978 to 1980, helping lead the Blue Hens to the 1979 NCAA Division II national championship. In 1980, he signed a free agent contract with the Philadelphia Eagles.
At Delaware, Keeler directed the Blue Hens to Atlantic 10 titles in 2003 and 2004 and the Colonial Athletic Association championship in 2010.
Among Keeler’s coaching honors are selections as AFCA FCS National Coach of the Year, Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year, Maxwell Club Tri-State Coach of the Year and the All-America Football Foundation Johnny Vaught Head Coach Award.
“Keeler coached in the Atlantic 10 and the CAA, widely considered as one of the strongest conferences in FCS football,” Williams said. “He made the Delaware program one that was always in the national FCS conversation. Between my work on the NCAA Selection Committee and return trips to the FCS National Championship Game in Frisco I had the opportunity to meet Coach Keeler on several occasions and was always impressed.”
Keeler began his coaching career as an assistant at Amherst College in Massachusetts in 1981, then moved to Rowan University in 1986. He was named head coach at Rowan in 1993.
The Profs won four New Jersey Athletic Conference championships and finished as runner-up in the league twice in Keeler’s nine seasons.
Keeler coached five NFL draft picks at Delaware including Super Bowl XLVII MVP quarterback Joe Flacco. He has tutored 71 All-America players and 21 student-athletes who have earned either national or district CoSIDA Academic All-America honors.
His final season at Delaware, nine former Blue Hens were in NFL camps.
Kurt Charles “K. C.” Keeler was born July 26, 1959, in Emmaus, Pa. He and his wife Janice are the parents of daughter Kate and son Jackson.
“Becoming part of the Southland Conference and coming to Texas also is an exciting opportunity,” Keeler said. “To know that within a three-and-a-half hour radius of my front door step is enough talent to win a national championship is tremendous. My wife and I are headed to Huntsville and are ready to hit the ground running with recruiting.”

813Jag
May 22nd, 2014, 10:29 AM
http://www.shelbystar.com/polopoly_fs/1.262361!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_445/southern-1.jpg
Dawson Odums

Position:
Head Coach

Experience:
2 Years

In the history of Southern University Football, only two coaches have conquered such feats as winning the SWAC West Title, SWAC Championship and being named SWAC Coach of the Year in their first season as head coach. Current Head Football Coach Dawson Odums holds that unique distinction as he looks to take the program to even higher heights as he embarks on his second season at Southern University here on the bluffs of the Mississippi River in 2014.
The Jaguar Nation witnessed its largest win total since the 2003 season and rejuvenated a national fan base that finished the season No. 1 in HBCU and in the Top 10 of FCS in attendances.
With over 16 years of coaching experience under his belt, Coach Odums lacks no motivation for the 2014 season as he looks to continue the winning ways Southern accumulated in his 2nd season by instilling the core values of a Jaguar (Commitment, Discipline, Effort, Toughness & Pride) on a daily basis in all faucets of the program.
During 2013's magical run, Odums had his team play through a streak where he dominated the SWAC competition going 9-2 in the SWAC Conference. Among the signatures moments during the 2013 season, Southern secured overtime victories versus SWAC competitors Prairie View (62-59), Alabama A&M (20-17), & SWAC Eastern Title winner Jackson State in the Championship Game (34-27). In his first ever collegiate head coaching position, Coach Odums has a winning percentage of .692% (9-4) and a combined overall head coaching record at Southern of .591% (13-9).
Statistically, Odums had all three facets of the game clicking on the field as his team had 16 categories finished in the Top 3 of the SWAC conference and 10 categories ranked in the Top 30 of the FCS final football standings.
Significant individual accolades ranging from All FCS to All Conference were accumulated due to the discipline Coach Odums teaches daily about “Team first, Me second” with All-SWAC honorees like Dray Joseph, Lee Doss, Jamal Mosely, Anthony Balancier, Virgil Williams, & Arthur Miley.
The highlights for the Jaguars do not stop there, 13 players earned their college degree in the 2013-2014 school year, while the fall semester produced 23 football players on the 3.0 Dean’s GPA list. His emphasis on developing the “whole” student athlete is clearly present as more than 25 students-athletes have graduated during his time as head coach at Southern.
While serving as the interim head coach after two games in to the 2012 season, he accomplished the unthinkable feat of being one of only two coaches in Southern history to own the distinction of having defeated Grambling State, Jackson State, and Florida A&M all in the same season (Pete Richardson 1993).
Odums, entered the 2012 season as Southern’s defensive coordinator and academic liaison. Odums' previous title of defensive coordinator changed to interim head coach two games into the 2012 season. The North Carolina native and N.C. Central graduate proceeded to lead the Jaguars to wins over Jackson State and against Florida A&M after an 0-2 start, claiming the programs first consecutive win streak since 2009.
During his 9-game tenure, Odums is largely credited with the Jaguars' success, placing an emphasis on player discipline and accountability, which translated into wins on the football field. He also stressed the importance of academics and community involvement as a cornerstone for developing quality student-athletes both on-and-off the field.
While serving as interim head coach, Odums produced five all conference selections; first team selection WR Lee Doss and second team selections QB Dray Joseph, OL Christopher Brown, LB Anthony Balancier and DB Virgil Williams.
Odums joined the Jaguars defensive staff after three seasons in various positions at Mid-Eastern Atlantic Conference traditional power, North Carolina A&T. Prior to his arrival in Baton Rouge, Odums most recently served as the Aggies Defensive Coordinator in 2010 after having served as the schools defensive line coach and special team’s coordinator in the previous two seasons.
Under Odums’ guidance, the Aggies players thrived both defensively as well as through special teams play. Brandon Jackson became the first Aggie in five seasons to record more than 100 tackles in a season with 106. D'Vonte Graham led the MEAC in interceptions with seven.
The Aggies returned four kicks for touchdowns, blocked four punts -- one for a touchdown -- and had two players ranked in the top 20 in kickoff return yardage per game. N.C. A&T special teams ranked in the top 50 in punt return defense (26th), kickoff return yardage per game (46th) and kickoff return defense (15th).
The Aggies also had several special teams’ highlights under Odums leadership. Quay Long shattered a school record with a 96-yard punt return against Bethune-Cookman on Oct. 31, 2009. Punter Alex Grubb had five punts over 50 yards and placed 18 punts inside the opponent's 20-yard line.
Before going to N.C. A&T, Odums spent four seasons at Division II Clark Atlanta. From 2002 to 2003, he served as the Panthers assistant head coach, the defensive coordinator and the recruiting coordinator. In 2004, he earned his first opportunity to head a collegiate program when he took over as Clark Atlanta's interim head football coach. A year later, the interim label was removed from his title as he became the Panthers head coach.
Following his coaching stint at Clark, Odums became an assistant at the Aggies’ MEAC rival, Bethune-Cookman University. From 2005-2007 he coached the Wildcats' defensive line.
Odums has also been an assistant at Georgia Southern and Gardner-Webb.
He spent two seasons at Georgia Southern where he coached linebackers in 2000 and in 2001 coached the Eagles defensive ends. The 2000 season was a special year for Odums as he assisted the Eagles to the Division I-AA (now Football Championship Subdivision) National Championship.
Odums continues to improve his coaching philosophy and techniques by attending camps and conferences. He was recently selected to participate in the 2011 NCAA Expert Coaches Academy in Orlando, Fla. In the 2010, he was one of only 25 coaches selected from thousands of applicants to participate in the NCAA Coaches Academy in Indianapolis. The Academy is designed to train minorities for head coaching positions.
A native of Shelby, N.C., Odums began his coaching career returning to his high school alma mater, Crest High School. Odums turned in a stellar playing career for the Eagles of North Carolina Central University in Durham as a three-year starter and an All-CIAA selection his senior year, where he also served as a team captain. Following his playing career, he earned a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Physical Education in 1997
Coach Odums has been married to his beautiful wife Audrey for 16 years, and reside in Zachary with their two daughters, Jasmine (10) and Jaiden (2).

NoDak 4 Ever
May 22nd, 2014, 10:30 AM
The next steward of the Bison Dynasty©

http://www.gobison.com/images/2014/2/13/headshot_2_Klieman_Chris.jpg

Chris Klieman, 46, was named head football coach at North Dakota State on December 15, 2013. He recently completed his third season as an NDSU assistant coach and his second as the defensive coordinator.

Klieman joined the Bison staff in March 2011 as defensive backs coach following a nine-year stay at Northern Iowa where he was the defensive coordinator, co-defensive coordinator and secondary coach from 2006-10 under head coach Mark Farley and 1991-93 under then head coach Terry Allen, who is now at Missouri State.

North Dakota State led the nation in scoring defense each of Klieman's three years on staff, and the Bison have improved every year. NDSU allowed 12.7 points per game in 2011, then 11.5 points in 2012 and 11.3 points last season. He was named the 2012 Football Scoop FCS Coordinator of the Year and has coached a two-time Buck Buchanan Award finalist in cornerback Marcus Williams.

NDSU will be Klieman's second head coaching job. He was the head coach for one season at Division III member Loras College where he went 3-7 in an injury-plagued 2005 season. He had been the defensive coordinator at Loras the previous three seasons and transformed the Duhawks into one of the Iowa Conference's most feared defensive units. Klieman took Loras from ninth in the league in defense to leading the league in rushing defense, passing defense and total defense.

A native of Waterloo, Iowa, Klieman was a three-time All-Gateway Conference defensive back at Northern Iowa and a four-year letterwinner from 1986-90. He graduated from UNI in 1990 with a bachelor's degree in health education and earned a master's degree in physical education from UNI in 1992.

Following his playing career, Klieman was an assistant coach for the Panthers from 1991-93. He also had assistant coaching stints at Western Illinois (1994-96), Kansas (1997), Missouri State (1999) and Loras (2002-04).

Klieman and his wife, Rhonda, are the parents of two sons, Devin and Colby, and one daughter, Haley.

Ivytalk
May 22nd, 2014, 10:36 AM
Thanks for continuing the tradition, Tribe4SF!

McNeese72
May 22nd, 2014, 10:53 AM
http://www.docsshots.com/img/s10/v112/p112437660-4.jpg

Note: I think this bio is from before the beginning of last season so some of the stats are outdated.

Matt Viator
Head Coach

Phone: 337.475.5214
Email: [email protected]

One of the most successful coaches in the NCAA’s FCS division, McNeese’s Matt Viator has put together winning percentages of 68 percent (overall) and 73 percent (league games only) in his previous six years as the Cowboy head coach.

During that period he has led his team to three Southland Conference titles and to two runnerup finishes, averaging seven victories a year.

The winningest active coach in the league, Viator will carry a 52-24 overall record and a 35-13 league mark into the upcoming season.

The Cowboy coach, a graduate of McNeese, had served as an assistant coach on the staff for eight years before stepping into the top job four games deep into the 2006 season. Taking over a squad that had won but one of its first four games he led the team to a 6-2 record the rest of the way that year, won the SLC title and put his team into the NCAA championship playoffs.

That was the start of one of the most electrifying coaching rises in conference history as the very next year his team posted only the fourth undefeated, untied regular season record in the university’s history, won the league title for a second year and participated in the NCAA FCS championship for a second straight year.

Since then his team also won the 2009 title and finished second in the league standings in both 2008 and 2010. The Cowboys finished fourth last season but won their final three conference games to finish 4-3 and securing their eighth straight non-losing season – eighth longest such streak in FCS football.

Viator has earned numerous coaching honors including two SLC coach of the year awards and a Louisiana collegiate coach of the year honor. He has also been a finalist for the national Eddie Robinson award twice.

He claimed his first collegiate coaching victory in his very first game as head coach when the Cowboys posted a 30-27 win over Southern Utah in 2006.

His 50th win came in exciting fashion as the Cowboys defeated conference foe Stephen F. Austin 35-24 on Homecoming night last Oct. 27.

Viator is the 14th head coach in McNeese history. His 6-2 rookie record included a 5-1 mark in league play, the team winning the final five league games of the year.

His teams have been ranked in the top 25 national polls five of the last seven seasons.

Prior to his becoming head coach, Viator had served the university as offensive coordinator and is regarded as one of the top Division I offensive minds.

The Cowboys have ranked among the national leaders in offense for eight of the past 12 years and the university has also produced the Southland Conference’s top offensive performer four of the last nine seasons.

His offenses have led the league in scoring five times and in 2008 set school records for total offense per game, passing offense per game and scoring average per game.

The Cowboys had the nation’s leading scorer in 2009, tailback Toddrick Pendland, and two years ago had the No. 2 punt returner in the nation in Darius Carey.

Before he joined McNeese, Viator was one of the top prep coaches in Louisiana, producing an 81-37 won-lost record, winning one state crown and five league titles. He joined McNeese in 1999 as linebacker coach and was made offensive coordinator in 2000, the Cowboys leading the league in both scoring offense and total offense that year.

He is married and wife Schantel is a school teacher. His father is the late Nolan Viator, a former Cowboy coach, player (QB, MVP) and member of the McNeese Hall of Fame.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 22nd, 2014, 12:46 PM
Great job on getting this going Tribe. Just a couple of notes to those participating.

Once I see Tribe, Bonarae, or anyone else start the thread the next day the previous day's thread will be closed. We really don't appreciate someone coming in 30-60 days late and bumping all those threads up so if you miss it then you miss it and you need to start at whatever the current days number is.

Additionally, if you do not see the current days thread started by Noon ET then feel free to jump in and start it for that day. Prior to that time please wait for Tribe4sf to start it.

citdog
May 22nd, 2014, 04:43 PM
First 100 Days of the Mike Houston Era at The Citadel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV1OhDcj0To

melloware13
May 22nd, 2014, 06:36 PM
100 Days! - Head Coach
Dave Brock
http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics33/200/SB/SBBXUVKSVWPDGDV.20130828202343.jpg

Hometown: Moorestown, N.J.
Alma Mater: Salisbury (Md.) State, 1994
Birthdate: 6/5/67
Wife: Karen
Children: Henry, William, Richard, Kate, Maggie Coaching Career
2013-Present - Delaware (head coach, 7-5, 4-4 CAA)
2012 - Rutgers (offensive coordinator (wide receivers)
2009-11 – Boston College (tight ends)
2008 – Kansas State (offensive coordinator/tight ends)
2007 – Kansas State (wide receivers)
2006 – North Carolina (assistant head coach/recruiting coordinator)
2005 – North Carolina (wide receivers)
2002-04 – Temple (offensive coordinator/quarterbacks)
2002 – Hofstra (associate head coach/offensive coordinator)
2000-01 – Hofstra (offensive coordinator/wide receivers)
1997-99 – Hofstra (recruiting coordinator/wide receivers)
1995 – Hofstra (running backs)
1994 – Salisbury State (recruiting coordinator/defensive backs)
1991-93 – Western Connecticut State (recruiting coordinator/defensive backs)
1988-90 – Salisbury State (assistant coach)
Playing Career
Played linebacker at Ferrum College

--

2000 Season: 12-2 (7-1 Atlantic 10)
Tubby Raymond, coach
Atlantic 10 Co-champions
NCAA I-AA Semifinals
#3 Final Rank (TSN/USA Today)

1900 Season: 2-3-1
Herbert L. Rice, coach

Pard4Life
May 22nd, 2014, 06:42 PM
All you need to know about Lafayette's head coach... Frankosaurus

Oh no, you know he's got to go, go go Frankosaurus!

UAalum72
May 22nd, 2014, 08:08 PM
http://www.albany.edu/Images/Header/University-at-Albany-logo.gif
#100 - - Greg Gattuso, The New Boss
http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics33/400/JO/JOLBGSZUZAWYUGN.20131209163754.jpg
Position: Head Coach

Personal
Date of Birth: May 18, 1962
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa.
Alma Mater: Penn State ‘83
Pronunciation: ga-TWO-so

Coaching Experience
University of Maryland
2012-13: Defensive Line/Asst. Head Coach
2011: Defensive Line

University of Pittsburgh
2008-10: Defensive Line/Asst. Head Coach
2006-07: Defensive Line
2005-06: Tight Ends/Recruiting Coord.

Duquesne University
1993-2004: Head Coach Record 97-32, eight MAAC titles, five bowl appearances
1992: Assistant Coach
1987: Assistant Coach

Seton La Salle (Pa.) High School
1989-1991: Head Coach
1985: Junior Varsity Coach

Center Township (Pa.) High School
1986: Defensive Coordinator

Penn State University
1984: Graduate Assistant

Playing Experience
Penn State University
1980-83: Defensive Lineman
1982: National Champion

mvemjsunpx
May 22nd, 2014, 08:50 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/a9whau.jpg

Mick Delaney
3rd. Season
71 Years Old
Western Montana College (Montana Western) '64
Butte, MT
Butte Central HS

Overall Record (total): 20-20-1
Overall Record (@ UM): 15-9
Big Sky Record: 9-7
FCS Playoff Record: 0-1

Previous Coaching Experience

Head Coach(?) - Butte Central HS (1964-67)
Assistant Coach - Montana (1968)
Head Coach - Great Falls HS (1969-75)
Assistant Coach - Montana St. (1976-80)
Athletic Director - Montana Tech (1983-85)
Head Coach & AD - Montana Western (1991-92)
RBs - Colorado St. (1993-07)
RBs - Montana (2008)
RBs & Assistant HC - Montana (2009-11)
Head Coach - Montana (2012-present)

SFA 93
May 22nd, 2014, 09:17 PM
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/sasu/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/9856969.jpeg
SFA Head Coach Clint Conque

OVERALL RECORD: 105-59

Clint Conque became Stephen F. Austin's 19th head football coach on December 14, 2013, bringing with him nearly 30 years of coaching experience to SFA.
Conque brings with him to Nacogdoches an impressive coaching resume built on success, posting an overall career record of 105-59 (.640) during his 14 seasons as the head coach at Central Arkansas. He departs as the all-time winningest coach in Bear program history while becoming just the second collegiate head coach in the state of Arkansas to amass 100 career victories, sitting behind only legendary Razorback coach Frank Broyles.

Central Arkansas established itself as one of the top teams both regionally and nationally during Conque's tenure, capturing the Southland Conference title in 2008 and 2012, advancing to the FCS playoffs in both 2011 and 2012. UCA also made a pair of NCAA Division II playoff appearances during Conque's time in Conway, including advancing to the quarterfinals in 2005, before the program made the transition to the FCS level following the 2005 season.

During the eight seasons in which Central Arkansas competed in the Southland Conference, Conque has posted a 33-16 record in SLC play (.673), being named the Southland's Coach of the Year in 2008 and 2012 in addition to the same honor in 2005. The NCAA FCS Region 5 Coach of the Year in 2008, Conque has also been a three-time finalist for the Eddie Robinson Coach of the Year award with his teams boasting seven top-25 finishes since 2001.

Under Conque's tuteledge, his players have been recognized for their efforts on the field time and time again. During his coaching career, 126 players have been recognized as all-conference selections with 37 earning All-America honors as 31 former players have gone on to play professionally, including 12 signing NFL contracts with an additional six playing in the CFL.

Conque's UCA teams won eight or more games in eight of his 14 seasons in Conway, including an 11-3 mark in 2005 that tied the program record for wins in a season as the Bears advanced to the Division II national quarterfinals. Central Arkansas reached the 10-win plateau again in 2008 as the Bears posted a 10-2 mark.

Known for his high-tempo offenses, Conque's teams have consistently ranked among the national leaders in both scoring and passing offense as the Bears have finished in the top-10 nationally in passing offense five times and scoring offense four times.

His focus hasn't been solely on the field, however, as Conque's teams have boasted some of the highest APR (Academic Progress Rate) scores in the region with three Academic All-Americans during his coaching career.

Before taking over the helm of the Central Arkansas program in 2000, Conque spent seven seasons at Louisiana Tech (1993-99) in a variety of roles. Conque oversaw the Bulldogs' running backs, receivers and special teams before ultimately serving as the offensive coordinator in 1999 as Louisiana Tech led the nation passing offense and was second in total offense en route to an 8-3 record.

Prior to his time in Ruston, three seasons at Samford University (1990-92) as the running backs coach, helping guide the Bulldogs to back-to-back NCAA Division I-AA playoff appearances in 1991 and 1992, posting a 22-4 record during that span. Conque began his collegiate coaching career at McNeese State (1987-89), spending three seasons coaching the Cowboys' running backs and outside linebackers.

A graduate of Catholic High School in Baton Rouge, La., Conque was an All-American linebacker at Nicholls State Universityin Thibodaux, La., picking up first team honors by the Associated Press. He also was named a second team LSWA All-Louisiana selection as a senior as Conque was selected to Nicholls' Silver Anniversary Team in 1997 and in 2005 was inducted into the school's Hall of Fame.

Following his playing career at Nicholls, Conque landed with the Los Angeles Raiders only to have his career cut short by injury in 1983. He then returned to Nicholls and began his coaching career as a graduate assistant for the Colonels before spending a pair of seasons coaching in the high school ranks.

Conque is married to the former Angele' Jackson as the couple has three sons: Chasse (and his wife Lisa), Benton and Zach. He also became a grandfather as twins Julianna and Sydney were born to Chasse and Lisa in 2012.