PDA

View Full Version : UNI/NDSU Tickets

Professor Chaos
May 20th, 2014, 10:07 AM
I'll credit UNI with being a beacon of capitalism: http://www.unipanthers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=26200&ATCLID=209500679

The University of Northern Iowa Department of Athletics has unveiled its single-game ticket plan for the UNI-North Dakota State football game set for Nov. 8 in the UNI-Dome.

The matchup between the Panthers and Bison, the three-time defending Football Championship Subdivision champions, is expected to be a sellout. The ticket price is set for $40.

Beginning June 1, Panther Scholarship Club members and UNI football season-ticket holders can purchase tickets for the UNI-NDSU matchup.

On July 1, UNI faculty and staff, current UNI students and members of the UNI Alumni Association will have the opportunity to purchase tickets for the Nov. 8 football game.

All single-game tickets will then go on sale to the general public starting Aug. 1

So not only will the university get to profit from NDSU's traveling fan base by charging premium ticket prices but so do the smart UNI season ticket holders, students, and alumni who pick them up to sell to NDSU fans (if they so choose). It's smart marketing but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

clenz
May 20th, 2014, 10:35 AM
I was wondering how long it would take for an NDSU fan to comment on this.

Over/under on number of posts before and NDSU fan starts bitching about this...

BisonFan02
May 20th, 2014, 10:40 AM
The question will be....how much to be a scholarship club member or a new season ticket holder...then donate the other games like NDSU fans did with their USD tickets. xlolx

Gil Dobie
May 20th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Should be not bitchin, NDSU is charging more for Montana. :)

Date
Opponent
Sideline/Endzone

9/13
Incarnate Word
$35 / $25

9/20
Montana
$45 / $35

10/11
Southern Illinois (Homecoming)
$35 / $25

10/18
Indiana State
$35 / $25

11/1
South Dakota State (Dakota Marker)
$35 / $25

11/22
Youngstown State (Harvest Bowl)
$35 / $25

NoDak 4 Ever
May 20th, 2014, 10:45 AM

I'm not bitching at all. $40 is well worth getting to take this picture again at the end of the game:

https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t31.0-8/193734_971652698379_1507538898_o.jpg

Mattymc727
May 20th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Those seats are disgusting, why cant they have them one or two uniform colors? Why the red?

NoDak 4 Ever
May 20th, 2014, 11:00 AM
Those seats are disgusting, why cant they have them one or two uniform colors? Why the red?

Dunno, it's on campus and was built for and by the school. Of course, it looks like a Soviet era wastewater facility on the outside so in the inside actually is better.

http://cfile29.uf.tistory.com/image/116FDB3B50286C8F050C9F

BisonBacker
May 20th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Dunno, it's on campus and was built for and by the school. Of course, it looks like a Soviet era wastewater facility on the outside so in the inside actually is better.

http://cfile29.uf.tistory.com/image/116FDB3B50286C8F050C9F

That comment is funny but I still give credit to UNI. They have for years been a contender or conference champ. Yeah they pee down their leg in the playoffs but they still are a formidable opponent year in and year out. This years game with them will be no cake walk. If NDSU comes out of their with a "W" it's going to take a herculean effort. We are not going to be the same team we've seen the last few years. Yeah we got a lot of good players coming back but we lost a boat load of experience and talent. Should be a good game either way but I respect UNI anyway for what they have done over the years. I forgot to ask but are you an expert on soviet wastewater facilities?

NoDak 4 Ever
May 20th, 2014, 11:11 AM
That comment is funny but I still give credit to UNI. They have for years been a contender or conference champ. Yeah they pee down their leg in the playoffs but they still are a formidable opponent year in and year out. This years game with them will be no cake walk. If NDSU comes out of their with a "W" it's going to take a herculean effort. We are not going to be the same team we've seen the last few years. Yeah we got a lot of good players coming back but we lost a boat load of experience and talent. Should be a good game either way but I respect UNI anyway for what they have done over the years. I forgot to ask but are you an expert on soviet wastewater facilities?

I was inspired by my first trip to the UNI-Dome in 2008.

melloware13
May 20th, 2014, 11:11 AM
If I'm a student, I'd be really upset about having to pay full price for a game. Yeah, it gives the university more money, but they're already paying enough. I'd understand having the students reserve seats, but if I went to UNI and was told to pay $40 for it, I'd find something else to do.

Professor Chaos
May 20th, 2014, 11:26 AM
If I'm a student, I'd be really upset about having to pay full price for a game. Yeah, it gives the university more money, but they're already paying enough. I'd understand having the students reserve seats, but if I went to UNI and was told to pay $40 for it, I'd find something else to do.
I'm pretty sure the UNI students still get all their normal tickets for free. They're just making extra tickets available to students to purchase before the general public can buy them. So they could potentially make money off this deal if they buy some to sell to NDSU fans and use their normal student tickets anyway.

Silenoz
May 20th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Sounds similar to the sort of stuff EWU has been pulling for years:

Get a 24-hour headstart on Montant vs. EWU tickets!

Dear EWU Eagles Football Fans and Alumni,

Want to buy your EWU vs. Montana football tickets before any Griz fans can get them?

Here is your special, one-time-use promotional code that will allow you to purchase up to two (2) single game tickets to the Sept. 29, 2012 game in Cheney against our Big Sky rivals. Your code is only valid for one transaction and cannot be shared.

The question will be....how much to be a scholarship club member or a new season ticket holder...then donate the other games like NDSU fans did with their USD tickets. xlolx

I used to do that with MSU tickets back when they were dirt cheap and unwanted (like 5 years ago)

aces1180
May 20th, 2014, 11:50 AM
If you give $1 to the UNI boosters, you can but tickets early...Seems to me as this will be another Bison home game! ;)

clenz
May 20th, 2014, 12:03 PM
They are original to the dome...and no one has a good answer.

They are hideous and the vast majority (99.999999999999999999999999%) of UNI fans hate them. However, to repaint them purple was quoted at something like 400K dollars. Then there are those, one of whom I'm sure is bound to show up here, that don't care/tend to be wet blankets.

There are other renovations to the dome that have taken much higher presidence over recoloring the seats - see the 100x26ft HD video board going in, fixing the sound system, installing HD tvs at the concession stands, upgrading the technology available to teams/press, new locker/weight room a couple years ago, completely re-doing the north end of the dome where the suites are, putting a brand new roof on a couple years ago, etc...

From the outside it looks like a late 70s cement building. However, the inside (though cramped in the concourses) is very nice. Now that the scoreboards are gone the inside is going to be GORGEOUS...minus the seat backs.

This image is from the early 2000s during a HS playoff game, before the north end was redone. What is now a VERY locker room/weight room, and offices/suite was just an open area with lifts, scaffolding, equipment hidden by a purple curtain
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/2142247.jpg

The north end now looks like this (with that hidous scoreboard being replaced by a video board (though not the massive new one..that's on the other side). That is now a connected concourse that leads from one side to the other with vending booths on game days
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/288830de-8a72-441b-b45d-24850aedb769_zps80d6e46f.jpg?t=1400605094

The new video board is going to run on the other side of the dome and look something like this
http://northiowatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/uni-video-board-construction.jpg

The seats and narrow concourses are the only other two issues at this point (Assuming the new video/sound system actually work). The seats are on the funding agenda and may come next. The concourses there's nothing we can do about.

I'd like to see the seatbacks taken off and just left off. The UNIDome is one of the few venues in the nation that uses the bleacher style but gives away seat backs like that. A nice revenue stream of renting out seat cushion/backs for games would be a GREAT source of revenue. There would be push back from having to pay for something that was free...oh well.

Outside will be made fun of for it's looks...and it isn't pretty looking. However, the inside is very nice. Thus the reason it hosts as many events as it does (UNI football, HS football, HS playoffs, football camps, softball games, volleyball camps, basketball camps, national wrestling meets, wrestling camps, trade shows of all kinds (craft, boat/hunting, etc...) concerts.

The only thing it's missing is a NC trophyxbawlingx

BisonFan02
May 20th, 2014, 12:10 PM
They are original to the dome...and no one has a good answer.

They are hideous and the vast majority (99.999999999999999999999999%) of UNI fans hate them. However, to repaint them purple was quoted at something like 400K dollars. Then there are those, one of whom I'm sure is bound to show up here, that don't care/tend to be wet blankets.

There are other renovations to the dome that have taken much higher presidence over recoloring the seats - see the 100x26ft HD video board going in, fixing the sound system, installing HD tvs at the concession stands, upgrading the technology available to teams/press, new locker/weight room a couple years ago, completely re-doing the north end of the dome where the suites are, putting a brand new roof on a couple years ago, etc...

From the outside it looks like a late 70s cement building. However, the inside (though cramped in the concourses) is very nice. Now that the scoreboards are gone the inside is going to be GORGEOUS...minus the seat backs.

This image is from the early 2000s during a HS playoff game, before the north end was redone. What is now a VERY locker room/weight room, and offices/suite was just an open area with lifts, scaffolding, equipment hidden by a purple curtain
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/2142247.jpg

The north end now looks like this (with that hidous scoreboard being replaced by a video board (though not the massive new one..that's on the other side). That is now a connected concourse that leads from one side to the other with vending booths on game days
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/288830de-8a72-441b-b45d-24850aedb769_zps80d6e46f.jpg?t=1400605094

The new video board is going to run on the other side of the dome and look something like this
http://northiowatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/uni-video-board-construction.jpg

The seats and narrow concourses are the only other two issues at this point (Assuming the new video/sound system actually work). The seats are on the funding agenda and may come next. The concourses there's nothing we can do about.

I'd like to see the seatbacks taken off and just left off. The UNIDome is one of the few venues in the nation that uses the bleacher style but gives away seat backs like that. A nice revenue stream of renting out seat cushion/backs for games would be a GREAT source of revenue. There would be push back from having to pay for something that was free...oh well.

Outside will be made fun of for it's looks...and it isn't pretty looking. However, the inside is very nice. Thus the reason it hosts as many events as it does (UNI football, HS football, HS playoffs, football camps, softball games, volleyball camps, basketball camps, national wrestling meets, wrestling camps, trade shows of all kinds (craft, boat/hunting, etc...) concerts.

The only thing it's missing is a NC trophyxbawlingx

Want us to bring a couple with for the day? I'll already have my AGS Clenz Pick'em trophy along. :D

clenz
May 20th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Want us to bring a couple with for the day? I'll already have my AGS Clenz Pick'em trophy along. :D
Yeah...I have that too...it's not saying much

Also...I'll whoop everyones ass in that again this year.

BisonFan02
May 20th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Yeah...I have that too...it's not saying much

Also...I'll whoop everyones ass in that again this year.

#titletown? xlolx

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n610/brhalvors8188/DSCF0005.jpg

clenz
May 20th, 2014, 12:15 PM
#titletown? xlolx
Dynasty...bitch

IBleedYellow
May 20th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Why would we bitch about this...aren't we used to this yet?

Teams charge more for marquee games. JUST LIKE WE DO.

BisonFan02
May 20th, 2014, 12:29 PM
Why would we bitch about this...aren't we used to this yet?

Teams charge more for marquee games. JUST LIKE WE DO.

I haven't seen any bitching yet anyway...just some good natured ribbing. It should be expected and wouldn't make any sense NOT to do it. It would be one thing if the price got to the point where you drive away your own fans, but the money is out there to be taken for certain games.

Mattymc727
May 20th, 2014, 12:31 PM
The dome looks nice enough, and the updates sound great. Why make all of the updates and not put forth the money for painting the seats? At this point 400k seems like easy spending. They really are an eyesore.

clenz
May 20th, 2014, 12:33 PM
I haven't seen any bitching yet anyway...just some good natured ribbing. It should be expected and wouldn't make any sense NOT to do it. It would be one thing if the price got to the point where you drive away your own fans, but the money is out there to be taken for certain games.
I haven't looked at prices for games for this year but I believe last year UNI charged 30-40 for Drake, Southern Illinois, and maybe YSU...

clenz
May 20th, 2014, 12:39 PM
The dome looks nice enough, and the updates sound great. Why make all of the updates and not put forth the money for painting the seats? At this point 400k seems like easy spending. They really are an eyesore.
Because they are functional.

It's 400k with no ROI. The video/sound project is 1.3 millionish but has a massive ROI on advertising investments - not just for FB games but for every event in the dome. The TV's on the concourses offer advertising ROI. The redoing of the north end offered a brand new start of the art locker room and weight room for the program as well as much needed office space for athletic department members. Redoing the technology piece offers a much better experience for coaches/press people.

Putting the billboards across the railings in front of the seats adds to the game day atmosphere as well as a ton of advertising ROI....as well as meeting ADA standards after an incident at a wrestling meet where a small child fell through the railings. That was a perfect example of an unexpected expense that has turned a profit.

The seatbacks offer no positive ROI - like a negative ROI due to upkeep.

It'll get done, but structural/safety/positive ROI/technology comes first.

Bisonoline
May 20th, 2014, 12:54 PM

40.00 is cheap. I dont understand why NDSU doesnt charge that.

gumby013
May 20th, 2014, 01:52 PM
40.00 is cheap. I dont understand why NDSU doesnt charge that.

I think we'll keep seeing $5 increases per game for the next few years. No one seems to be dropping their season tickets.

BISON Thunder
May 20th, 2014, 01:59 PM
The blue (and red) seats in the Fargodome aren't exactly appealing to the eyes either. With both sites...when all the seats are occupied it doesn't really matter.

Because they are functional.

It's 400k with no ROI. The video/sound project is 1.3 millionish but has a massive ROI on advertising investments - not just for FB games but for every event in the dome. The TV's on the concourses offer advertising ROI. The redoing of the north end offered a brand new start of the art locker room and weight room for the program as well as much needed office space for athletic department members. Redoing the technology piece offers a much better experience for coaches/press people.

Putting the billboards across the railings in front of the seats adds to the game day atmosphere as well as a ton of advertising ROI....as well as meeting ADA standards after an incident at a wrestling meet where a small child fell through the railings. That was a perfect example of an unexpected expense that has turned a profit.

The seatbacks offer no positive ROI - like a negative ROI due to upkeep.

It'll get done, but structural/safety/positive ROI/technology comes first.

NoDak 4 Ever
May 20th, 2014, 02:07 PM
The blue (and red) seats in the Fargodome aren't exactly appealing to the eyes either. With both sites...when all the seats are occupied it doesn't really matter.

Correct. The reason for those seats is they used a lot of old Metrodome seats if I remember correctly. Can't tell much though because it's always full.

clenz
May 20th, 2014, 02:22 PM
For 98% of games in the UNIDome the only seats that are visible are the far corners (red) so they do stand out. The other 2% is a mix of near sell out and complete dog games that don't/won't draw well (see Northern Colorado and whoever is replacing Morgan State this year...and Morgan State would have been the same)

The picture that was posted by the NDSU fan was likely late in the 4th quarter of the student side of the stadium of a game that got out of hand in the second half. UNI games kick at 4 which means that photo was likely taken about 7PM...or when UNI students start their "pre gaming" for house parties and going to the bars.

BISON Thunder
May 20th, 2014, 02:31 PM
I am with you, Clenz...changing the color of the seats is about #5004 on my "to do" list of things to accomplish with the Fargodome.

For 98% of games in the UNIDome the only seats that are visible are the far corners (red) so they do stand out. The other 2% is a mix of near sell out and complete dog games that don't/won't draw well (see Northern Colorado and whoever is replacing Morgan State this year...and Morgan State would have been the same)

The picture that was posted by the NDSU fan was likely late in the 4th quarter of the student side of the stadium of a game that got out of hand in the second half. UNI games kick at 4 which means that photo was likely taken about 7PM...or when UNI students start their "pre gaming" for house parties and going to the bars.

IBleedYellow
May 20th, 2014, 02:35 PM
I am with you, Clenz...changing the color of the seats is about #5004 on my "to do" list of things to accomplish with the Fargodome.

#1. Add more seats.
#2. New Video Boards.

clenz
May 20th, 2014, 02:45 PM
I want them changed and would love to see it happen soon. Now that the video/sound issue is apparently fixed I hope it's in the top 2 or 3 things to get done.

The rest of the things to do to the looks of the dome are slim for me right now - at least of things that are feasible.

The concourses can't really be widened without MAJOR renovations.
Lack of adequate bathroom space can't be done without MAJOR renovations
I'd like to just see the roof taken off and lights installed and make it an open air venue but it's used for WAY to many things to do that.

Oh...I'd like to see GOOD turf put down and put down properly and then not cut (allegedly) by the athletic department so they could use the old rollers rather than buying new rollers after being told not to by the company that put it down.

dewey
May 20th, 2014, 02:48 PM

I also agree with you Clenz on the color of the seats no makes no difference and is essentially a waste of money.

As an NDSU fan I have no problems with UNI or other schools charging more for the NDSU game. It would be more of a head scratcher if they didn't.

Not that it has anything to do with UNI or FCS as far as I know but I do have a problem with what the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos did last year and make it so only fans from certain states could buy tickets to the NFC/AFC championship games and other states were blacked out.

Dewey

IBleedYellow
May 20th, 2014, 03:14 PM
I want them changed and would love to see it happen soon. Now that the video/sound issue is apparently fixed I hope it's in the top 2 or 3 things to get done.

The rest of the things to do to the looks of the dome are slim for me right now - at least of things that are feasible.

The concourses can't really be widened without MAJOR renovations.
Lack of adequate bathroom space can't be done without MAJOR renovations
I'd like to just see the roof taken off and lights installed and make it an open air venue but it's used for WAY to many things to do that.

Oh...I'd like to see GOOD turf put down and put down properly and then not cut (allegedly) by the athletic department so they could use the old rollers rather than buying new rollers after being told not to by the company that put it down.

It cost us 3.2M to replace the Fargodome turf. How much have you guys looked for prices?

clenz
May 20th, 2014, 03:18 PM
It cost us 3.2M to replace the Fargodome turf. How much have you guys looked for prices?
I'm sure there has been very little researching new turf already by our athletic department.

I know the stuff we got was cheaper (less than 2 million). The issue for UNI is the absolute need for it to be uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times per year - including during FB season as there is always a major trade show during one of the road game weeks.

There are a lot of "allegedly/he said-she said" situations with the installation the in 2009. None of which are "verified" but come from places I trust that I'd be glad to share with you in a PN. I'm already hated enough by the UNI athletic department and don't want to get into any deeper hole by posting "alleged" situations publically even if I point out they are "alleged"

Long story short leaving out as much of the "alleged" as possible - the turf was installed and UNI was told it needed new rollers to roll the turf since this new turf is infinitely heavier than astroturf. New rollers weren't purchased and that's when things got iffy. Also, the turf wasn't installed properly and had large chunks of it replaced after the 09 season (first season on it)

IBleedYellow
May 20th, 2014, 03:24 PM
I'm sure there has been very little researching new turf already by our athletic department.

I know the stuff we got was cheaper (less than 2 million). The issue for UNI is the absolute need for it to be uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times per year - including during FB season as there is always a major trade show during one of the road game weeks.

There are a lot of "allegedly/he said-she said" situations with the installation the in 2009. None of which are "verified" but come from places I trust that I'd be glad to share with you in a PN. I'm already hated enough by the UNI athletic department and don't want to get into any deeper hole by posting "alleged" situations publically even if I point out they are "alleged"

Long story short leaving out as much of the "alleged" as possible - the turf was installed and UNI was told it needed new rollers to roll the turf since this new turf is infinitely heavier than astroturf. New rollers weren't purchased and that's when things got iffy. Also, the turf wasn't installed properly and had large chunks of it replaced after the 09 season (first season on it)

You realize the Fargodome turf gets moved roughly 30 times a year, if not more? Your couple times are nothing, basically. That's actually where about half of the costs came from for our new turf.

EDIT: Good timing!

Haha, NDSU just posted this:

102 Days Until Bison Football!
BISON FOOTBALL - Dome Field Advantage
NDSU Football has been dominate at home over the years. A quick look at the numbers reveal some impressive stats:
257-37-3 at home since 1965
111-23 in the Fargodome since 1993
56-11 in the Fargodome in Division I era
31-3 in the Fargodome since 2010
10-0 all-time at home in Div. I Playoff Games

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/p240x240/10386832_10152475478994532_5812966554600926655_n.j pg

clenz
May 20th, 2014, 03:26 PM
You realize the Fargodome turf gets moved roughly 30 times a year, if not more? Your couple times are nothing, basically. That's actually where about half of the costs came from for our new turf.
Turf has come along way since 2008 when this was purchased, especially in the removable style...sounds dumb but it really has

Professor Chaos
May 20th, 2014, 03:45 PM

EDIT: Good timing!

Haha, NDSU just posted this:

102 Days Until Bison Football!
BISON FOOTBALL - Dome Field Advantage
NDSU Football has been dominate at home over the years. A quick look at the numbers reveal some impressive stats:
257-37-3 at home since 1965
111-23 in the Fargodome since 1993
56-11 in the Fargodome in Division I era
31-3 in the Fargodome since 2010
10-0 all-time at home in Div. I Playoff Games

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/p240x240/10386832_10152475478994532_5812966554600926655_n.j pg
I think the most amazing thing about those numbers is the fact that NDSU only lost 14 home games in 28 years between 1965 and 1993. Another number I'd add to that is, including the playoffs, NDSU has a 32 game non-conference home winning streak dating back to 2004 (which was the 1st year of the D1 transition). That'll get put to the test when Montana comes to town next September.

EDIT: Actually, I forgot that the Great West did actually exist in 2004 so that Cal Poly loss wasn't out of conference meaning that NDSU has never lost a non-conference game in the Fargodome since going D1 in 2004 with the winning streak standing at 36 games.

NoDak 4 Ever
May 20th, 2014, 03:50 PM
I think the most amazing thing about those numbers is the fact that NDSU only lost 14 home games in 28 years between 1965 and 1993. Another number I'd add to that is, including the playoffs, NDSU has a 32 game non-conference home winning streak dating back to a 2004 (which was the 1st year on the D1 transition). That'll get put to the test when Montana comes to town next September.

Where's Yotes talking about the eventual drop off?

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 20th, 2014, 09:21 PM
Where's Yotes talking about the eventual drop off?

Got a good laugh out of this!!!

xthumbsupx

I guess when your team's football history highlight is from 1986, well....you know.....xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 20th, 2014, 09:22 PM
I'll credit UNI with being a beacon of capitalism: http://www.unipanthers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=26200&ATCLID=209500679

So not only will the university get to profit from NDSU's traveling fan base by charging premium ticket prices but so do the smart UNI season ticket holders, students, and alumni who pick them up to sell to NDSU fans (if they so choose). It's smart marketing but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

I would be surprised if they didn't charge more. Take advantage of a fan base that travels better than anyone in the FCS.

Twentysix
May 21st, 2014, 07:29 AM
Seems fair. I guess I don't get why anyone would be outraged.

Professor Chaos
May 21st, 2014, 08:54 AM
I would be surprised if they didn't charge more. Take advantage of a fan base that travels better than anyone in the FCS.
They can charge whatever people would pay. I would pay more than that if they charged it and I'm sure there are plenty more with me but it's a clever tactic to open ticket sales for this game only to their season tickets holders, students, alumni, and donors 1-2 months before the general public. Not that there's anything wrong with it, they should be trying to cater to their most valued customers but, like I said in the original post, it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Oh, and I like to razz UNI fans in the offseason. :D

clenz
May 21st, 2014, 09:00 AM
If you do join the PSC be prepared for never...ever...ending phone calls/emails/mailings asking for more money. Even if you tell them to not call you anymore they still do....even if you already re-uped your membership for the coming year

Trust me.

Bisonoline
May 22nd, 2014, 11:27 PM
If you do join the PSC be prepared for never...ever...ending phone calls/emails/mailings asking for more money. Even if you tell them to not call you anymore they still do....even if you already re-uped your membership for the coming year

Trust me.

Ive bought tickets online from SIU, USD and SDSU and UNI and they keep sending me email crap even after I have tried to unsubscribe.

clenz
May 23rd, 2014, 07:01 AM
Ive bought tickets online from SIU, USD and SDSU and UNI and they keep sending me email crap even after I have tried to unsubscribe.
UNI is bad with it.

I've donated/still donate to the Panther Scholarship Club, Alumni Association, Friends of Gallagher (the performing arts center on campus that brings broadway and off broadway shows to campus...Blueman Group, Second City, Beauty and the Beast, Trans Siberian Orchestra, etc...), and directly to my major department.

I can't even count how many e-mails, snail mailings, phone calls, etc... I get per week - even though I've already reuped for the following year or told them I'm no longer donating there.

bisonguy
May 25th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Correct. The reason for those seats is they used a lot of old Metrodome seats if I remember correctly. Can't tell much though because it's always full.

The red seats were from the Met, not the Metrodome. The blue seats were new AFAIK.

NDSUSR
May 25th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Nothing wrong with the price. I'm a capitalist, and that price aint gouging.
:)