PDA

View Full Version : Gardner-Webb All-American transfers to FBS

smallcollegefbfan
May 16th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Shaquille Riddick has signed to play for West Virginia. Can't really say I blame him. He has graduated so he has gotten the degree he came to college to get and he feels he can play at the FBS level. I hate to see him leave GW but he should have no problem showing he can play at the Big 12 level.

I wish him the best!

Houndawg
May 16th, 2014, 10:18 PM
Shaquille Riddick has signed to play for West Virginia. Can't really say I blame him. He has graduated so he has gotten the degree he came to college to get and he feels he can play at the FBS level. I hate to see him leave GW but he should have no problem showing he can play at the Big 12 level.

I wish him the best!

Like these stories. SIU had a kid transfer in from an NAIA school about three years ago who is with Seattle now.

smallcollegefbfan
May 16th, 2014, 10:29 PM
Like these stories. SIU had a kid transfer in from an NAIA school about three years ago who is with Seattle now.

Always good to see them for sure! This actually helps me in my job because I go into West Virginia for my NFL job and now I'll get to see Riddick against a high level of competition. I hate it for GW and FCS and would never encourage a player to do this but if they have their degree and have played at a high level in FCS I can't blame them.