PDA

View Full Version : Wyoming vs University of Montana-Will Montana get their first FB win ever?

buffalobill
May 11th, 2014, 08:31 PM
Wyoming is 13-0 all-time against the Griz.

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 11th, 2014, 08:36 PM
No.

Bohl will turn around Wyoming.

Yotes
May 11th, 2014, 08:49 PM
I would think Brett Smith could beat the Griz by himself. Wyoming isn't hopeless, probably win this one with ease.

buffalobill
May 11th, 2014, 09:51 PM
I would think Brett Smith could beat the Griz by himself. Wyoming isn't hopeless, probably win this one with ease.
Brett Smith signed as a free agent with Tampa Bay! :)

Yotes
May 11th, 2014, 10:26 PM
I was not aware he had left early. That will make things more interesting.

dewey
May 11th, 2014, 11:11 PM
I would take Wyoming over Montana.

How many defensive players did Montana lose from a team that got spanked at home by a southern team...In the cold? I feel fairly confident that under Bohl and Vigen, Wyoming offensive coordinator and past offensive coordinator at NDSU, that Wyoming will run the football and look the same as what they did at NDSU.

Dewey

Bisonator
May 12th, 2014, 08:40 AM
It's going to take some time for Bohl to get the right players in place for his systems to work IMO. Remember WY was a spread offense and those players don't exactly fit a west coast run first system. I would think this is the best opportunity for Montana to finally beat them. Should be a good game but I'll take the Griz.

aces1180
May 12th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Go Griz!!!!

MplsBison
May 12th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Bohl has never lost to the University of Montana.

Hard to pick against the guy.

gregatim
May 12th, 2014, 12:21 PM
I'm assuming the title should have read "first FBS win"??? I'm shocked to learn Montana doesn't have any wins over 1-A or FBS teams. Is that really accurate??? If so, either they have only scheduled top tier teams or just haven't play many games against them as part of their strategy to schedule OOC home games instead of going on the road to face 1-A or FBS teams. That program has been too good historically not to have beaten someone over the years if they had been playing them consistently. All they need to do is put Idaho on the schedule. Might even be able to get them at home if they really try.

centennial
May 12th, 2014, 12:24 PM
I'll be cheering for Montana. I do expect them to lose however. Maybe Bohl will catch the Wyoming coaching curse.

MplsBison
May 12th, 2014, 12:32 PM
I'm assuming the title should have read "first FBS win"??? I'm shocked to learn Montana doesn't have any wins over 1-A or FBS teams. Is that really accurate??? If so, either they have only scheduled top tier teams or just haven't play many games against them as part of their strategy to schedule OOC home games instead of going on the road to face 1-A or FBS teams. That program has been too good historically not to have beaten someone over the years if they had been playing them consistently. All they need to do is put Idaho on the schedule. Might even be able to get them at home if they really try.

I think it's correct that they don't generally schedule FBS teams.

A little while back I know they played Oregon and Tennessee (losing both) in order to shore up something that went wrong financially.

UAalum72
May 12th, 2014, 12:40 PM
I'm assuming the title should have read "first FBS win"??? I'm shocked to learn Montana doesn't have any wins over 1-A or FBS teams. Is that really accurate???

Montana did beat Cal. State-Fullerton in 1985, and Idaho four times from 2000 thru 2003.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 12th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Montana did beat Cal. State-Fullerton in 1985, and Idaho four times from 2000 thru 2003.

and are 2-0 against Oregon State. With the last one being a whipping.

buffalobill
May 12th, 2014, 01:02 PM

Bohl has only coached against the Griz one time.

GetEmGriz
May 12th, 2014, 01:11 PM

Montana doesn't play a lot of FBS teams because the school doesn't need to. Let's be honest, the majority of FCS schools play FBS schools because of the paycheck. It's not about being afraid to play the big boys, it's all about the money. Montana typically generates more revenue in a home game than an FBS school is willing to pay to play the Griz, thus there be no need to play an FBS school.

As for the claim that the Griz have never beaten an FBS school is untrue. Back after Idaho left for the WAC in 1996, the Griz and the Vandals reinstated their "Little Brown Stein" rivalry from 1999-2003. The Griz won 4 out of those 5 matchups:

1999: Montana vs Idaho (Missoula, MT) - L 30-33
2000: Montana @ Idaho (Pullman, WA) - W 45-38
2001: Montana vs Idaho (Missoula, MT) - W 33-27
2002: Montana @ Idaho (Moscow, ID) - W 38-31
2003: Montana vs Idaho (Missoula, MT) - W 41-28

After losing 4-straight, Idaho wouldn't travel to Missoula to play the Griz anymore and basically said that Montana and Idaho could continue to play each other as long as each game was played in Moscow. Montana laughed and said, "see ya later" and the two haven't met since. Some of this might have to do with the WAC not allowing its members to play in FCS stadiums.

Here's a list of games played against FBS teams since 1990.

1990: Montana @ Oregon State (Corvallis, OR) - W 22-15
1992: Montana @ Kansas State (Manhattan, KS) - L 12-27
1993: Montana @ Oregon (Eugene, OR) - L 30-35
1996: Montana @ Oregon State (Corvallis, OR) - W 35-14
2001: Montana @ Hawaii (Wailuku, HI) - L 12-30
2005: Montana @ Oregon (Eugene, OR) - L 14-47
2006: Montana @ Iowa (Iowa City, IA) - L 7-41
2011: Montana @ Tennessee (Knoxville, TN) - L 16-42

Total Record: 6-7.

Now with our game against Wyoming coming up this fall, I think the Griz have a very good shot at taking the Cowboys down and getting their first win over them in 14 tries. Wyoming has struggled against other Big Sky schools the last few years. Montana has more talent than the Big Sky schools that Wyoming struggled with, but the question is the coaching... Will they be able to utilize the talent to their potential? I hope so. It'll be a good game, and I'm gonna go with my homer pick and say the Griz get a win against Wyoming.

IBleedYellow
May 12th, 2014, 01:24 PM
The Griz are going to beat them.

Count on it.

MplsBison
May 12th, 2014, 01:31 PM
Montana doesn't play a lot of FBS teams because the school doesn't need to. Let's be honest, the majority of FCS schools play FBS schools because of the paycheck. It's not about being afraid to play the big boys, it's all about the money. Montana typically generates more revenue in a home game than an FBS school is willing to pay to play the Griz, thus there be no need to play an FBS school.

As for the claim that the Griz have never beaten an FBS school is untrue. Back after Idaho left for the WAC in 1996, the Griz and the Vandals reinstated their "Little Brown Stein" rivalry from 1999-2003. The Griz won 4 out of those 5 matchups:

After losing 4-straight, Idaho wouldn't travel to Missoula to play the Griz anymore and basically said that Montana and Idaho could continue to play each other as long as each game was played in Moscow. Montana laughed and said, "see ya later" and the two haven't met since. Some of this might have to do with the WAC not allowing its members to play in FCS stadiums.

Here's a list of games played against FBS teams since 1990.

1990: Montana @ Oregon State (Corvallis, OR) - W 22-15
1992: Montana @ Kansas State (Manhattan, KS) - L 12-27
1993: Montana @ Oregon (Eugene, OR) - L 30-35
1996: Montana @ Oregon State (Corvallis, OR) - W 35-14
2001: Montana @ Hawaii (Wailuku, HI) - L 12-30
2005: Montana @ Oregon (Eugene, OR) - L 14-47
2006: Montana @ Iowa (Iowa City, IA) - L 7-41
2011: Montana @ Tennessee (Knoxville, TN) - L 16-42

Total Record: 6-7.

Now with our game against Wyoming coming up this fall, I think the Griz have a very good shot at taking the Cowboys down and getting their first win over them in 14 tries. Wyoming has struggled against other Big Sky schools the last few years. Montana has more talent than the Big Sky schools that Wyoming struggled with, but the question is the coaching... Will they be able to utilize the talent to their potential? I hope so. It'll be a good game, and I'm gonna go with my homer pick and say the Griz get a win against Wyoming.

Great post, thanks!

I knew it was Oregon and someone else back in the mid 2000's that Montana played to shore up a financial problem. Forgot they played Iowa. It's too bad neither of those games ended up being competitive. Also a disappointing showing down in Tennessee a few years ago.

Wouldn't it be something if the Griz beat Wyoming this season on a late 4th quarter fake field goal TD pass?? Montana fans from 2003 will know why that would be ironic.

aces1180
May 12th, 2014, 01:41 PM

He's never beat UN_ either...Same sample size, lol

buffalobill
May 12th, 2014, 01:53 PM
He's never beat UN_ either...Same sample size, lol
Not that I am running interference for Bohl, but he was an assistant coach on an NDSU team that beat them in 1984. I do agree with your logic though!

MplsBison
May 12th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Guys, it was tongue in cheek. Yes, he only coached against Montana once as NDSU's HC.

:)

Silenoz
May 12th, 2014, 02:28 PM
I mean, we've only played Wyoming once in the last 50 years or so. It's like wondering if we're finally going to beat USC

Grizalltheway
May 12th, 2014, 02:58 PM
The Griz are going to beat them.

Count on it.

I'm cautiously optimistic but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Either way I hope to see it in person.

AshevilleApp2
May 12th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Go Griz!

IBleedYellow
May 12th, 2014, 05:34 PM
I'm cautiously optimistic but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Either way I hope to see it in person.

My reasoning: Wyoming currently doesn't have the personnel for what Bohl will want to do.

MplsBison
May 12th, 2014, 05:41 PM
My reasoning: Wyoming currently doesn't have the personnel for what Bohl will want to do.

Neither did NDSU in 2003, yet they went out to Montana and won.

ALPHAGRIZ1
May 12th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Montana has ZERO chance against any FBS team.

We don't have an identity, we don't have leadership and we don't have the coaching staff. We barely compete in the FCS, we are consistently inconsistent and will lose big at Wyoming.

centennial
May 12th, 2014, 08:31 PM

We don't have an identity, we don't have leadership and we don't have the coaching staff. We barely compete in the FCS, we are consistently inconsistent and will lose big at Wyoming.
I don't believe this. Bohl is taking a spread team to a west coast team. Even at NDSU he didn't win right away. Hopefully Montana catches Wyoming at the wrong time. Plus with how he acted, and the **** talking from Wyoming fans it would be really funny.

MplsBison
May 12th, 2014, 08:55 PM
True, Bohl didn't win right away at NDSU.

Except for that time in the second game he ever coached at NDSU, when the team flew out to Montana and rallied from a large 2nd half deficit, pulled off a historic fake fieldgoal TD pass and won the game.

Red & Black
May 12th, 2014, 09:10 PM
Wyoming is horrible...Montana definitely has a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

citdog
May 12th, 2014, 09:16 PM
I mean, we've only played Wyoming once in the last 50 years or so. It's like wondering if we're finally going to beat USC

We already did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmQTqsmnr80

mvemjsunpx
May 13th, 2014, 01:03 AM
Probably a coin flip here. A lot of question marks that could go all sorts of directions (style, personnel, etc.) for Wyoming this season.

Silenoz
May 13th, 2014, 11:21 AM
True, Bohl didn't win right away at NDSU.

Except for that time in the second game he ever coached at NDSU, when the team flew out to Montana and rallied from a large 2nd half deficit, pulled off a historic fake fieldgoal TD pass and won the game.

...going up against Hauck in his second game he ever coached (anywhere). Not sure what that has to do with Delaney vs Bohl 11 years later in Wyoming.

31-28 Wyoming. We give up 400-500 yards. Jordan Johnson is 25-50 for 300-400 yards, 4 TDs, and 1 pick. And 4 sacks. Our playcalling is still a **** show. Defense is probably pretty ****ty across the board. We go 0-for-2 on FGs before giving up and just going for it every time.

buffalobill
May 13th, 2014, 11:29 AM
...going up against Hauck in his second game he ever coached (anywhere). Not sure what that has to do with Delaney vs Bohl 11 years later in Wyoming.

31-28 Wyoming. We give up 400-500 yards. Jordan Johnson is 25-50 for 300-400 yards, 4 TDs, and 1 pick. And 4 sacks. Our playcalling is still a **** show.
BS, Hauck had been a coach with at least 4 different schools before he took the head job. As a head coach it might have been his second game, but that was also true for Bohl.

Silenoz
May 13th, 2014, 11:36 AM
BS, Hauck had been a coach with at least 4 different schools before he took the head job. As a head coach it might have been his second game, but that was also true for Bohl.
Clearly I was referring to head coaching gigs, as opposed to, say, special teams...

Seriously, we also had embarrassing losses to the Cats and Idaho State that year, and they bring those games up about 1/1000000th as much as Bison fans

buffalobill
May 13th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Clearly I was referring to head coaching gigs, as opposed to, say, special teams...

Seriously, we also had embarrassing losses to the Cats and Idaho State that year, and they bring those games up about 1/1000000th as much as Bison fans
The Bison played on your field, with 36 scholarships vs 63 for the griz, and we won. The griz have not beaten the Bison since 1941. Those are some significant statistics. It was amazing to see how far the chins of the griz faithful dropped from halftime until the end of the game. Wide right, Wide right, and once more with feeling WIDE RIGHT! xlolx

Silenoz
May 13th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Like I said, obsession.

buffalobill
May 13th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Like I said, obsession.
That's right just like that cold weather team from South Carolina(Coastal Carolina) that handled the griz so easily last fall. Maybe the griz were hibernating already or was it obsessive fear on who they might have to play the next weekend. My guess would be a fair amount of both.

Silenoz
May 13th, 2014, 12:03 PM
...or we just have a really poor defensive scheme, a subpar secondary, a spectacularly bad FG unit, and a senile head coach.

The Bison cleaned up on Montana Ewe back to back in 1969 30-3 and 1970 31-16.

Oh Christ. Did I really just get baited into responding to "Old Shep" posts? I'm off my game, and ashamed

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66178
http://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?showtopic=53578&page=1

buffalobill
May 13th, 2014, 12:18 PM
...or we just have a really poor defensive scheme, a subpar secondary, a spectacularly bad FG unit, and a senile head coach.
....or maybe just another grizzle fizzle late in the season. Let's see now in 2003 it was excuses early in the loss to the Bison and in 2013 it was excuses late in the loss to the Chanticleers. That sounds like a decade of being obsessed with making excuses instead of just accepting the fact that the griz were beaten by the better team on that particular day. The Bison accept the fact that 73 years ago the griz beat the Bison. You don't hear the Bison making excuses about that game. xlolxxlolxxlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 13th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Wyoming is horrible...Montana definitely has a chance.

Maybe this year but when Bohl gets his recruits to fit his power west-coast system, Wyoming will be a good team.

Silenoz
May 13th, 2014, 12:36 PM
....or maybe just another grizzle fizzle late in the season. Let's see now in 2003 it was excuses early in the loss to the Bison and in 2013 it was excuses late in the loss to the Chanticleers. That sounds like a decade of being obsessed with making excuses instead of just accepting the fact that the griz were beaten by the better team on that particular day. The Bison accept the fact that 73 years ago the griz beat the Bison. You don't hear the Bison making excuses about that game. xlolxxlolxxlolx
Listing the numerous ways in which we suck is an "excuse"? xrolleyesx

No-one talks about a game from 73 years ago, because everyone from that era is f#$#ing dead. Well, except you. Talk to JBB and lakes much out in crazy-land?

buffalobill
May 13th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Listing the numerous ways in which we suck is an "excuse"? xrolleyesx

No-one talks about a game from 73 years ago, because everyone from that era is f#$#ing dead. Well, except you.

That's why I said you don't hear any excuses being made. A definition of excuses is reasons that you give to explain why you can't do something. And I agree with you griz suck!

Silenoz
May 13th, 2014, 12:51 PM
That's why I said you don't hear any excuses being made. A definition of excuses is reasons that you give to explain why you can't do something. And I agree with you griz suck!

Do you even read the gibberish you post? Maybe you should just consolidate your 3 Wyoming-Montana threads into one long one. Keep all of the inanity and dementia centralized.

centennial
May 13th, 2014, 12:56 PM
Why are you so hostile? The griz are one the best FCS teams all time. They show respect to NDSU. Yes, we beat them when D2. Let's move on from a game that happened 11 years ago. Even though Bohl is Wyomings new coach, I will cheer for the griz (they are FCS and they beat Wyo and us beating them would be humble pie to wyo fans).

IBleedYellow
May 13th, 2014, 01:00 PM

The Griz are a program that is most like NDSU. Why would you say the Griz suck? I'd much rather have the Griz as a peer institution instead of the likes of UN_.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 13th, 2014, 01:15 PM

Oh Christ. Did I really just get baited into responding to "Old Shep" posts? I'm off my game, and ashamed

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66178
http://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?showtopic=53578&page=1

buffalo likes to start **** in the most infantile ways so it's best to realize he is a MPLS clone and just leave him to toil in obscurity. Yes, you got suckered buy I also did when he first started as well. You hope for the good back and forth but once you see the non capitalization and purposely calling the team something that he thinks is a "big hit" you know you are dealing with a turd so try to not touch it in the future.:D

Bisonator
May 13th, 2014, 01:23 PM
buffalo likes to start **** in the most infantile ways so it's best to realize he is a MPLS clone and just leave him to toil in obscurity. Yes, you got suckered buy I also did when he first started as well. You hope for the good back and forth but once you see the non capitalization and purposely calling the team something that he thinks is a "big hit" you know you are dealing with a turd so try to not touch it in the future.:D

Haha, old shep/buffalo bill really has a grind to axe with Montana.xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
May 13th, 2014, 01:23 PM
Why are you so hostile? The griz are one the best FCS teams all time. They show respect to NDSU. Yes, we beat them when D2. Let's move on from a game that happened 11 years ago. Even though Bohl is Wyomings new coach, I will cheer for the griz (they are FCS and they beat Wyo and us beating them would be humble pie to wyo fans).

Have you seen it over at egriz? They aren't any different from any other team we are playing.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 13th, 2014, 01:26 PM

You know what. Even at that game when the loss was still hurting and the Bison had won I didn't see any fans disrespecting the Bison Players. The people in my section gave them a "good job" clap after the game and when exiting the stadium where the opposing players are going into the locker room and fars are walking down the stairs all you could hear was Griz fans saying "great team, good game" etc.

Little b's is a troll that has been looking for traction for a while now. I bet the AGS gods are going to see some server timeouts and so forth in his future. Miserable users usually find it tougher to navigate this site for some reason which is a god send to the rest of us.xthumbsupx

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 13th, 2014, 01:26 PM

You're getting a little old with this stuff. Egriz isn't enough for you?

ursus arctos horribilis
May 13th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Have you seen it over at egriz? They aren't any different from any other team we are playing.

Look this is the thing I really hate. If you and I were friends that hung out a bar and had some good times and good discussions would you start to berate and treat me worse because some guy wearing the same shirt as I did or said something at another bar?

I really do not want this place to be like eGriz or any of the other team boards for the most part because I like discussing these topics with the more well rounded perspectives of the national audience so if we just start doing what the team boards it's gonna be just like the team boards which just doesn't appeal to me.

eGriz is a great team site but I just never could take some of the people that know everything and have little humor about their own team so just don't spend time there. Long winded way of saying that I have no idea what they are saying there but if it's people doing the crap that little b's is doing then it's coming from some sadly uninformed individuals. Sorry but we got em' too just not so much here from what I've seen.

NoDak 4 Ever
May 13th, 2014, 01:40 PM
Look this is the thing I really hate. If you and I were friends that hung out a bar and had some good times and good discussions would you start to berate and treat me worse because some guy wearing the same shirt as I did or said something at another bar?

I really do not want this place to be like eGriz or any of the other team boards for the most part because I like discussing these topics with the more well rounded perspectives of the national audience so if we just start doing what the team boards it's gonna be just like the team boards which just doesn't appeal to me.

eGriz is a great team site but I just never could take some of the people that know everything and have little humor about their own team so just don't spend time there. Long winded way of saying that I have no idea what they are saying there but if it's people doing the crap that little b's is doing then it's coming from some sadly uninformed individuals. Sorry but we got em' too just not so much here from what I've seen.

I was just saying it isn't 100% love and affection coming from the Griz fans. Every team we play talks plenty of **** and so do we. Some are bigger **** talkers than others but it's not very different. I just happened to look over there today for a completely different reason and saw some of the same things.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 13th, 2014, 01:44 PM
I was just saying it isn't 100% love and affection coming from the Griz fans. Every team we play talks plenty of **** and so do we. Some are bigger **** talkers than others but it's not very different. I just happened to look over there today for a completely different reason and saw some of the same things.

I get ya.xthumbsupx

Troof, it's not like it's all a bunch of Saints but I just hate the collateral damage being taken out here when most of us would line up shoulder to shoulder with you on the matter.

centennial
May 13th, 2014, 02:01 PM
I don't disagree with you. All I am saying is this jingoism against other teams doesn't help healthy discussion. The **** talking can stay at egriz and bville.

NoDak 4 Ever
May 13th, 2014, 02:05 PM
I don't disagree with you. All I am saying is this jingoism against other teams doesn't help healthy discussion. The **** talking can stay at egriz and bville.

While I don't particularly disagree, this is a place where those fans congregate therefore it is inevitable.

Mr. C
May 13th, 2014, 02:34 PM

Excuses, excuses, excuses.xlolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
May 13th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Excuses, excuses, excuses.xlolx

Speaking of.......what's yours for not coming to this game Coulson? If you are still dressing up in that Grizo skin costume......you are forgiven anything else is a cop out.

Get your black ass on a plane and come watch me drink.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Red & Black
May 13th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Maybe this year but when Bohl gets his recruits to fit his power west-coast system, Wyoming will be a good team.

I guess "good" is a relative term. Will they get to the point where they're getting to some obscure bowl game on a semi-consistent basis? Possibly. Are they going to challenge the likes of Boise State or Fresno in the MWC? Doubtful, IMO.

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 14th, 2014, 06:36 AM
I guess "good" is a relative term. Will they get to the point where they're getting to some obscure bowl game on a semi-consistent basis? Possibly. Are they going to challenge the likes of Boise State or Fresno in the MWC? Doubtful, IMO.

I think Bohl will make Wyo a MWC contender but he will be gone if he gets them anywhere respectable. Wyo is a stepping stone to bigger 'fish' for coaches.

Plus the system he runs is not very common in the 1A division. The MW likes to sling the ball and now here comes a team that will like to pound the ball and control the clock. IMO, Bohl could make Wyo a very good team but he will be gone before it happens.

Yotes
May 14th, 2014, 10:12 AM
I'll be very surprised if Bohl ever turns Wyoming into a MWC contender. Bohl is a good coach, but no one has ever won anything there.

centennial
May 14th, 2014, 12:37 PM
I'll be very surprised if Bohl ever turns Wyoming into a MWC contender. Bohl is a good coach, but no one has ever won anything there.
2 good 8 win seasons and he is gone. And to put this is perspective Wyoming is the only university in the state of WY, the population of Laramie is 30k vs fargo more than 200k in the metro area. That makes Fargo the size of a lot of bigger college towns. There is a lot to do in Fargo and the surrounding areas + there are probably 40k students in F-M area. The only thing Wyoming has going is that it has a lot higher endowment(helps being the only university in the state 103million vs 330 million).
I think he will make them into a solid team behind Boise, Utah State, Fresno State.

Yotes
May 14th, 2014, 03:00 PM
2 good 8 win seasons and he is gone. And to put this is perspective Wyoming is the only university in the state of WY, the population of Laramie is 30k vs fargo more than 200k in the metro area. That makes Fargo the size of a lot of bigger college towns. There is a lot to do in Fargo and the surrounding areas + there are probably 40k students in F-M area. The only thing Wyoming has going is that it has a lot higher endowment(helps being the only university in the state 103million vs 330 million).
I think he will make them into a solid team behind Boise, Utah State, Fresno State.
You won't hear me argue against Laramie being a terrible city.

I still think Bohl could have easily found a better job than Wyoming. He did himself no favors taking that job, history shows it's very tough to make a winner out of that place.

centennial
May 14th, 2014, 03:27 PM

I still think Bohl could have easily found a better job than Wyoming. He did himself no favors taking that job, history shows it's very tough to make a winner out of that place.
The truth is if he hadn't messed around with the coeds and did some other shady stuff he would have probably been gone after 2007. We did beat the MAC champions and a Big 10 team in the same year and were 10-1.
I am grateful for the 3 NC at NDSU but Bohl was no saint. I do agree with you he probably could have gotten a much nicer job. I think Wyoming is short stop on the way to BCS or NFL.

marenlee
May 14th, 2014, 03:30 PM

His resume was as hot as it was ever going to get. I'm grateful for him helping get the program back to where it should be, but I'm glad Klieman has the reigns.

clawman
May 19th, 2014, 11:34 PM

What has changed?

Silenoz
May 20th, 2014, 11:31 AM
What has changed?

We shall see. Probably nothing.

Silenoz
May 20th, 2014, 01:11 PM

Dude, disrespect is the name of the game when it comes to any message board

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?32909-Griz-buy-out-Bison-Game&p=868642#post868642

One whack-a-doo makes some dumb post and everyone comes out with their true feelings