PDA

View Full Version : Wheat from Chaf Week in the Patriot

ngineer
October 22nd, 2006, 11:19 AM
This coming weekend in the Patriot will see leader , Holy Cross hosting Lehigh and Colgate hosting Lafayette. Leopard's season is on life support with this week's loss. The other three will now find out who gets into the driver's seat. A huge weekend of football.:nod: :thumbsup: :D

LeopardFan04
October 22nd, 2006, 01:35 PM
A very big weekend...if we lose we're certainly done...you guys will have your hands full with the Saders...

letsgopards04
October 22nd, 2006, 01:43 PM
Given recent years results, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we will not be beating Colgate but I will hope for the best. But I agree if we lose we will be done.

ngineer
October 22nd, 2006, 06:03 PM
Yes, the Raiders will prove their worth the next three weeks: Lafayette (H), then at Lehigh, followed by Holy Cross at home. If Lafayette can figure out a way to get their mojo back at Colgate, they get two 'breathers' before 142nd Meeting. If 'gate runs the the 'big three gauntlet' they could face a let down at Bucknell and the Bison could well be looking at that game as their hurdle to a winning season.
As for this coming week in Worcester, I'm sick I won't be able to make the game due to a prior professional commitment. I hope to catch the second half on TV by the time I get home. Coen and Gilmore were assistants together at Lehigh in the late '90's, so there is definite familiarity between them. Primary focus seems to be on controlling HC's new QB phenom. I think Lehigh is quite capable of putting up 30-40 points.