PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to N. Dakota State

Georgia Griz
October 21st, 2006, 06:06 PM
I just want to send out a big CONGRATS to N. Dakota State on serving the D. I-AA Nation proud today. That was a good Minnesota team that you fell short of by 1 point today. Y'all have got a really good football program brewing up there.

RadMann
October 21st, 2006, 06:14 PM
Agreed....

igo4uni
October 21st, 2006, 06:17 PM
Good game NDSU!!!!!!!:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

zeke74
October 21st, 2006, 06:27 PM
Penalties and turnovers killed us We played like a bunch of fat kids and Bohl still kept it close this proves more that Mason is a bad coach, then we are a good team I don't think we could win many of our remaining games playing like this

zeke74
October 21st, 2006, 06:29 PM
I will probably get roasted alive for that comment but that is the way I feel after that game we should have won 17 to 7

No_Skill
October 21st, 2006, 06:30 PM
Penalties and turnovers killed us We played like a bunch of fat kids and Bohl still kept it close this proves more that Mason is a bad coach, then we are a good team I don't think we could win many of our remaining games playing like this

I admire your high standards, but you cannot deny that the Bison played a hell of a game.

Georgia Griz
October 21st, 2006, 07:00 PM

Are you crazy? That was MINNESOTA that you were playing! Our GRIZ got smoked by Big Ten foe Iowa. CONGRATS TO A VERY GOOD N. DAKOTA STATE team! Don't be the Mark Martin of DIV. I-AA FOOTBALL!

Dallas Demon
October 21st, 2006, 07:03 PM

Are you kidding???? Your coach is an outstanding coach. The Bison had an incredible showing today against a very good Big 10 team. Come on. :confused:

Aggie71
October 21st, 2006, 07:13 PM
Instead of going over to Davis to watch the UC Davis - SUU game, I decided to stay at home (well the local establishment near home) and watch the Bison and Gophers.

I have 17 tickets to the NDSU _ UC Davis game and a lot of the attendees will be coming from the aforementioned Irish Pub. I wanted to show them what we will face on November da 4th.

Damn!!! I'm scared...This could be the best game since the DII playoffs in '82!!! I even have some people from Minot coming with the group. This will be very cool.

Bison rule today. Great effort and the lines were spectacular.

Gotta catch a punt now and then though.

What's the URL for the NDSU bookstore? I wanna order a couple of hats for my northerly challenged friends.

Again,

FANTASTIC.

peace,

'71

zeke74
October 21st, 2006, 07:24 PM
Are you kidding???? Your coach is an outstanding coach. The Bison had an incredible showing today against a very good Big 10 team. Come on. :confused:

I think that Coach Bohl is the greatest thing since sliced bread and or Rocky H., But what I was trying to say is if moron(mason) knew how to coach he could have blown us out the way we played at times and Bohl was able to give us a shot at the end, not many coaches could have done that

ngineer
October 21st, 2006, 07:44 PM
Hell of an effort. This was Minnesota, who should have beaten Penn State but for a very questionable pass interference call. No such thing as a good loss, but you did yourselves proud--and I-AA.:thumbsup:

BillLuc1982
October 21st, 2006, 07:52 PM
Way to give I-AA some well-deserved recognition, Bison!

SO ILLmatic
October 21st, 2006, 08:04 PM
:thumbsup: The Bison performance today should definetly be applauded.

Go Bison
October 21st, 2006, 08:04 PM
Thanks for all the nice replies. I was the game and it is tough to take a loss on the final play of the game. I am damn proud of this Bison team!

This I-AA football is great. Good thing is NDSU gets a chance to beat the Gophers next year, and then the following year the NCAA will let the Bison into the playoffs.

AggiePride
October 21st, 2006, 08:06 PM
Proud of the Bison. Looking forward to playing you guys.

It will be a good game.

bkrownd
October 21st, 2006, 08:11 PM

Mason is good at improving programs from bad to OK, but can't seem to take that next step. (Kent, Kansas, MN) I'm not sure if the U of M administration cares much about the next step, though. Bohl, on the other hand, left Nebraska under a cloud and has made an amazing turn-around. It's all about having the right guy in the right place at the right time...

Polywog
October 21st, 2006, 08:11 PM
Nice job by the Bison. I'm more nervous about playing NDSU this year than I am about going to Montana.

AmsterBison
October 21st, 2006, 09:12 PM
Man, am I disappointed for the fellas. That was some awesome defense - how many Big 10 teams hold Minnesota to under 100 yards rushing?

redspider
October 22nd, 2006, 11:10 AM
Yeah where is that high powered Minnesota offense. Good job NDSU.

JBB
October 22nd, 2006, 12:09 PM
NDSU played a heck of a game. I thought the Gophers did too.