PDA

View Full Version : SC State Knocks Door Down, Beats Hampton!

TexasTerror
October 21st, 2006, 03:29 PM
After several near-misses in getting into the I-AA playoffs, South Carolina St finally did what it had been needing to do these last few years, beat Hampton!

SC State already has a loss to Bethune Cookman, but if they were to run the table from here with tough road games at Delaware St and Morgan St, they would have the inside track to the MEAC title.

The MEAC title is now up in the air, now that Hampton joins the teams with losses on the season. Hampton is 5-1. Delaware St is 4-1 and SC State is 3-1. Delaware St's loss by the way was to Hampton. That SC State/Delaware St game will loom large in a few weeks...

Looks like the MEAC is getting a bit crazy and a bit crazy is great when it comes to more and more meaningful I-AA games down the road! :thumbsup:

Congrats Bulldogs for knocking down that darn door!:hurray:

AppGuy04
October 21st, 2006, 03:30 PM
MEAC is gonna be exciting down the stretch.

Wonder how much Hampton will fall after this one?

Coastal89
October 21st, 2006, 03:33 PM
Man I can't tell you how happy I am for Coach Paugh and the Bulldogs. He's a first class man and a first class program. Congrats Bulldogs.:hurray:

siugrad99
October 21st, 2006, 03:51 PM
But But But I thought Hampton was unstoppable. I mean they play in a tough conference and always do well come post season :) Now if only Drake could take care of business tonight I would sleep like a baby :) Congrats to SCSU.

chantman
October 21st, 2006, 03:55 PM
Way to go SC State!:hurray:

rokamortis
October 21st, 2006, 03:57 PM
Congratulations Bulldogs - way to win.

bosshogg
October 21st, 2006, 04:00 PM
thanks guys......good luck to all of you.....

blukeys
October 21st, 2006, 04:33 PM
congrats to the doggies. We all know this meant a lot to you guys.

Tod
October 21st, 2006, 04:34 PM
thanks guys......good luck to all of you.....

Congrats, boss! :thumbsup: :hurray: :hurray:

dbackjon
October 21st, 2006, 04:48 PM
Congrats, Bulldogs!

windwalker
October 21st, 2006, 04:52 PM
Way to go Bulldogs!! Seems like a long time coming for you. Keep it up for the rest of the year!!

Death Dealer
October 21st, 2006, 08:54 PM
Grats to the Bulldogs! Great win! A friend of mine from dental school did her undergrad work at SC St. Man, that girl loved SC St. football. I bet she is jacked out of her head.

MarkCCU
October 21st, 2006, 09:31 PM
GOOD JOB BULLDOGS,

SIT UBU SIT

MACHIAVELLI
October 21st, 2006, 11:12 PM
MEAC is gonna be exciting down the stretch.

Wonder how much Hampton will fall after this one?

Since they have moved 1 spot in about 3 weeks I would say they will drop in the 20's

PIRATETIZED1
October 22nd, 2006, 05:15 AM
Congrats to SCST...

We have & offer no excuses. The better team won (period).

Best of Luck, the rest of de' Way!!!!

PIRATETIZED :cool:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAMPTON UNIVERSITY - “…Of Service To God and Our Nation…”

OL FU
October 22nd, 2006, 01:22 PM
I predicited this one pre-season.:nod:

Of Course I also predicted both teams to be undefeated going into this game:eyebrow: :D

congrats to the Bulldogs:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

LeopardFan04
October 22nd, 2006, 02:33 PM
Congrats Bulldogs! Man, the MEAC looks wide open...it's gonna be a fun final month...

89Hen
October 22nd, 2006, 08:31 PM
Belated congrats SCSt fans! :thumbsup:

PantherRob82
October 22nd, 2006, 09:54 PM
Exciting game for SC St. MEAC will be a tough one to call before the 18th of Nov rolls around.