PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cross; HOLY ...

Fordham
October 21st, 2006, 02:37 PM
http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/03_Genetic/3_Genetic.pics/031013.6-legged.cow.jpg

Just checking up on scores while listening to the thrashing being dealt to us complements of Gate and I see HC has battled back to take a 35-28 lead in the 4th Q. There's no quit in Gilmore's guys, fellas. If HC pulls this one off ...

they'll have another PL victory.

(it's still early, though, but I did see them down by 2 TD's earlier, so they've really shown some character).

Fordham
October 21st, 2006, 03:37 PM
yowzah, fellas.

Holy Cross 38 Lafayette 28

Also, congrats to Colgate as well as Lehigh for today's blowout wins.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 21st, 2006, 03:47 PM
yowzah, fellas.

Holy Cross 38 Lafayette 28

Also, congrats to Colgate as well as Lehigh for today's blowout wins.

Lehigh played very well today other than a couple things here and there. The deffinately decreased the number of self inflicted wounds that they've been killing theselves with the first part of the year. Sets up a very big game next week in Worcester. HC has been the most conistent team in the PL this year.

HiHiYikas
October 21st, 2006, 04:04 PM
So the first random 'cow' photo you happened to find has an extra pair of legs growing out of it's back? That's pretty strange.

(oh yeah, nice win, too.)

justballn21
October 21st, 2006, 04:13 PM
great win, someone get randolph player of the week honors, please.

Fordham
October 21st, 2006, 08:35 PM
So the first random 'cow' photo you happened to find has an extra pair of legs growing out of it's back? That's pretty strange.

(oh yeah, nice win, too.)
other than a picture of Phil Rizzuto, what cow picture could be more appropriate for the term?

Go...gate
October 21st, 2006, 10:35 PM
great win, someone get randolph player of the week honors, please.

I am beginning to think the PL title is HC's to lose.

umassfan
October 21st, 2006, 10:37 PM
Im begining to think we will see Holy Cross in Amherst on thanksgiving weekend.

HensRock
October 21st, 2006, 10:57 PM
Im begining to think we will see Holy Cross in Amherst on thanksgiving weekend.

...or in Worcester ... during a snowstorm ... with your team bus breaking down on the way ... so the Minutemen will have to walk in 2 feet of snow all up hill to the game ... and all uphill back.

umassfan
October 21st, 2006, 11:03 PM
...or in Worcester ... during a snowstorm ... with your team bus breaking down on the way ... so the Minutemen will have to walk in 2 feet of snow all up hill to the game ... and all uphill back.
Dont you wish xlolx

Lehigh Football Nation
October 21st, 2006, 11:41 PM
Two words: Top 25.

Fordham
October 22nd, 2006, 08:31 AM
Two words: Top 25.

HA!

Husky Alum
October 22nd, 2006, 08:42 AM
I'm just not sold on Holy Cross.

Granted I saw them in week 2 against Northeastern, but there wasn't anything about that team that made me say "wow". Since NU beat Delaware and UNH (and played Richmond real close), that early ugly loss looks better, but that wasn't a game HC should have lost.

I think the PL is down this year and they're the best of a mediocre bunch.

I'm not sure if I'd put them in my Top 25 over say, Yale.

letsgopards04
October 22nd, 2006, 09:41 AM
Holy Cross did a nice job coming back yesterday but Lafayette needs to stop playing the cover 2 zone. They got ripped apart. It's 3rd and 8 and we'll give a 10 yd cushion. Come on Frankie T.

hvsader
October 22nd, 2006, 10:37 AM
Randolph's performance yesterday derserves a "wow". And I'll remind husky again that Randolph didn't play vs NE

Husky Alum
October 22nd, 2006, 11:20 AM
Randolph's performance yesterday derserves a "wow". And I'll remind husky again that Randolph didn't play vs NE

Yes, I know he didn't play, if I ran down the list of NU players that didn't play against Richmond (or NDSU for that matter), I could make a case for us having at least another win against a Top 25 team.

Injuries are part of the game, as we all know...

NU beat Delaware and UNH with its second string QB (or he was at the time).

LeopardFan04
October 22nd, 2006, 01:39 PM
They're good...top 25 good? we shall see...They'll probably be close in mine...they simply picked apart the Leopards...we continued our trend of only having either the offense or the defense show up in a given week...that being said Lehigh/HC should be a good one...I'm afraid to what'll happen to us in the Great White North...