PDA

View Full Version : My 2014 24 Hours of Booty fundraising campaign is underway. Thanks to IBY and AG1!

FormerPokeCenter
April 6th, 2014, 10:15 PM
Thanks to IBleedYellow and AlphaGriz1 for their fantastic donations to my 2014 Fundraising campaign for the 24 Hours of Booty. They both answered a fundraising call I put out on Facebook and with their donations, I've gone over $2K for the year, and over $30K since I started on this journey back in 2010.

FCS fans have been an integral part of the cause, since day one. In fact, I'd dare say that about 75% of the money raised has come from FCS fans, going all the way back to the first Tee-shirt challenge with the guys from Northwestern and the folks from GeauxCowboys.com.

Jordan and Mike, thanks for the amazing continued support!

You guys ROCK!!

FormerPokeCenter
April 6th, 2014, 10:16 PM
Other FCS fans who've donated so far include Houston Demon, BudMan from Fork Em Demons, GeauxPokes, DThib and McNeese_77, who kicked things off for me this year....

You guys ROCK!

ALPHAGRIZ1
April 6th, 2014, 11:13 PM
You da man FPC!

Also to all the members on AGS, I will take it as a personal insult if you dont pledge at least $5. I mean with all that extra money you have now that your president has the economy BOOMING there is no reason you cant let some of that extra green stimulate FPCs economy.......trickle that bitch down!

Also, I find it pretty alarming that the NDSU fans who got worked last year are not stepping up and trying to save some face here.

You know who you are.

xcoffeex

P.S. A preemptive FU to Ursus for trying to one up me on the donation amount, quit being petty and pledging $1 more than me. xnodx

IBleedYellow
April 7th, 2014, 01:00 AM
You da man FPC!

Also to all the members on AGS, I will take it as a personal insult if you dont pledge at least $5. I mean with all that extra money you have now that your president has the economy BOOMING there is no reason you cant let some of that extra green stimulate FPCs economy.......trickle that bitch down!

Also, I find it pretty alarming that the NDSU fans who got worked last year are not stepping up and trying to save some face here.

You know who you are.

xcoffeex

P.S. A preemptive FU to Ursus for trying to one up me on the donation amount, quit being petty and pledging $1 more than me. xnodx

Did we really get worked last year? I'm not sure if we did or not.

Keep up the hard work Jay, you're the one that has the hard work ahead of you!