PDA

View Full Version : Found a new shirt for Spring!

Mattymc727
March 8th, 2014, 01:33 PM
First and last time ill do the selfie game. But I just got my shirt in, and its the perfect time of year for. Its a very sharp looking blue too. Also, I have attached evidence that I am somewhat knowledgeable in FCS football.

Mattymc727
March 8th, 2014, 01:34 PM
So it turns out I know a bit about FCS football, but very little about posting pics in their upright position to a forum. Oh well, cant win em all.....

darell1976
March 8th, 2014, 01:53 PM
I just got my shirt in the mail today..thanks UAH and everyone keeping this site alive.

IBleedYellow
March 8th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Wait a Second...

You got a Trophy for winning the Bracket Challenge this year?

I got hosed! HOSED!

EDIT: Ursus, my man, you out did yourself! This shirt looks great!

paward
March 8th, 2014, 04:35 PM
I just love the shirt. Will proudly wear it tonight at the state basketball championship game. Wow I am honored. Thanks a bunch. Now I am trying to explain to my spouse the difference between poll perfection and pole perfection.

FormerPokeCenter
March 8th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Got my shirt in today's mail, too!

Awesomeness!

Ursus, you rock!!

clenz
March 8th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Mine as well....however,I will slit my wrists before doing the selfie bull ****

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk

mvemjsunpx
March 8th, 2014, 08:37 PM
Got my shirt, too.

Thanks!

ursus arctos horribilis
March 8th, 2014, 10:29 PM
Glad those are arriving. Due to the major snow last week they were a few days late on the pickup but that's pretty damn quick since they picked em' up Thursday.

Really glad you guys like em'.

UNHfan, you look damn fne in AGS gear even if you can't post an upright pic.

Mattymc727
March 8th, 2014, 11:55 PM
Wore the shirt out today and actually had 3 people ask me what it was all about. I think its pretty simple, buy a shirt, donate to the site, and tell folks about it. No better way of spreading the word on FCS football than us die-hards. If ESPN wont do it, we will. Viva la AGS!

ursus arctos horribilis
March 9th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Wore the shirt out today and actually had 3 people ask me what it was all about. I think its pretty simple, buy a shirt, donate to the site, and tell folks about it. No better way of spreading the word on FCS football than us die-hards. If ESPN wont do it, we will. Viva la AGS!

Hey, that's pretty cool. Thanks man.

Bisonoline
March 9th, 2014, 07:34 PM
If my shirts get here before wed I will be wearing them while Im in TX for a fishing trip.

clenz
March 9th, 2014, 07:39 PM
There is something about s long sleeve t that makes it the most comfortable shirt on the world....followed very closely by the 3/4 baseball

IBleedYellow
March 10th, 2014, 03:51 AM
I'll make sure mine gets worn to classes. It's warm enough now I can just go long sleeve.

bluehenbillk
March 10th, 2014, 07:25 AM
Thanks Ursus - got mine on Saturday!

ursus arctos horribilis
March 10th, 2014, 09:28 AM
If my shirts get here before wed I will be wearing them while Im in TX for a fishing trip.

They were all sent the same day so I'd sure imagine it will be.

McNeese75
March 10th, 2014, 09:29 AM
Got mine on Saturday Usus (love the Bar :) ) Now I just have to keep the Wife from taking it (she was was eying it pretty hard when I showed it to her)

ursus arctos horribilis
March 10th, 2014, 11:06 AM
There is something about s long sleeve t that makes it the most comfortable shirt on the world....followed very closely by the 3/4 baseball

Troof. When I was ordering the gal told me I could save some cash by getting another brand etc. and I said I'd specifically like to get these first and foremost to be tagless and secondly to be 100% cotton cuz I wanted them real nice and comfortable. In essence, glad you noticed.

gotts
March 10th, 2014, 11:10 AM
The two I ordered arrived Saturday. Thanks ursus!

ursus arctos horribilis
March 10th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Got mine on Saturday Usus (love the Bar :) ) Now I just have to keep the Wife from taking it (she was was eying it pretty hard when I showed it to her)

That group of shirts for the PP folks did look pretty damn good. Tell your wife I think she has pretty good taste.xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
March 10th, 2014, 11:16 AM
I haven't said your welcome but you are all very welcome and thanks for appreciation you've shown.

You're good peops.

FormerPokeCenter
March 10th, 2014, 11:21 AM
That group of shirts for the PP folks did look pretty damn good. Tell your wife I think she has pretty good taste.xthumbsupx

His wife would look a LOT better in the shirt than he would, anyway! ;)

darell1976
March 10th, 2014, 03:09 PM

I hear you, my wife thought the shirt looked pretty sharp.

clenz
March 10th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Mine just rolled her eyes along with a sighing "really?" as she logged into one of her message boards...

The irony wasn't lost on me as it was her.

Bisonoline
March 10th, 2014, 03:29 PM
They were all sent the same day so I'd sure imagine it will be.

Arrived today. The wife really liked hers!

ursus arctos horribilis
March 10th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Mine just rolled her eyes along with a sighing "really?" as she logged into one of her message boards...

The irony wasn't lost on me as it was her.

Please tell TBH that jealousy is a not a piece of apparel to wear around just because you've gotten something back from your message board.:D

clenz
March 10th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Please tell TBH that jealousy is a not a piece of apparel to wear around just because you've gotten something back from your message board.:D

Don't get me started on that ****.

She gets packages freaking weekly from her ****...she's also sending them out almost weekly.

She gets on my ass if I go to Subway or Burger King for lunch once a week for spending money...yet I can't count how many UPS/Amazon boxes I've seen come and go from this damn house

gotts
March 10th, 2014, 05:04 PM

She gets packages freaking weekly from her ****...she's also sending them out almost weekly.

She gets on my ass if I go to Subway or Burger King for lunch once a week for spending money...yet I can't count how many UPS/Amazon boxes I've seen come and go from this damn house

Marriage is a lovely thing, isn't it?

FormerPokeCenter
March 10th, 2014, 05:07 PM

Clearly, you're a newly wed. Anybody who's been married for any length of time understands the concept of marital disparity ;)

clenz
March 10th, 2014, 05:38 PM
Clearly, you're a newly wed. Anybody who's been married for any length of time understands the concept of marital disparity ;)

5 years

darell1976
March 10th, 2014, 05:48 PM
5 years

Just a pup in the marriage world.

Bisonator
March 10th, 2014, 07:01 PM
So clenz do you have one of these too?

http://cdnll.theparagon.com/images/500/21136.jpg

citdog
March 10th, 2014, 07:28 PM
So clenz do you have one of these too?

http://cdnll.theparagon.com/images/500/21136.jpg

nodak does......or does she????

clenz
March 10th, 2014, 07:31 PM
My wife would never say that.

Also 5 years at 26 is different than what age most hit 5 years

FormerPokeCenter
March 10th, 2014, 07:42 PM
My wife would never say that.

Also 5 years at 26 is different than what age most hit 5 years

I've hit the five year mark more than once ;)

McNeese75
March 10th, 2014, 09:14 PM
His wife would look a LOT better in the shirt than he would, anyway! ;)

Ya think????xlolx

FormerPokeCenter
March 10th, 2014, 09:20 PM
There's no thought required on that one!

MR. CHICKEN
March 10th, 2014, 10:28 PM
I've hit the five year mark more than once ;)

18883.............x 9..........AN' GOT MAH SHIRT.....TADAY.......LIKEY TOO!......AWK!

GoAgs72
March 11th, 2014, 04:43 PM
The nice blue shirt will fit in well at an Aggie football game this fall. Maybe I'll wear it to Cal Poly.

clenz
March 11th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Right on cue....

I drive up to the house after work and sitting on the front stoop....4 boxes Amazon/UPS all addressed to my wife. They weren't small either.

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 11th, 2014, 09:20 PM
Mine arrived! Thanks to all who did this!!

Grizo406
March 12th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Wearing apparel wise, there aren't too many things that can make the Grizo look better than he already does. But, this new AGS shirt sure does!

Thanks, Ursus...you done good!xnodx

clenz
March 12th, 2014, 08:29 AM
Unintended bonus....

My 11.5 month old LOVES the feel of the logos....She literally has to be pulled off me to get her to stop playing with them.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 12th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Unintended bonus....

My 11.5 month old LOVES the feel of the logos....She literally has to be pulled off me to get her to stop playing with them.

IN YOUR FACE TBH!
AND GRIZO!
xlolx

clenz
March 12th, 2014, 11:03 AM
IN YOUR FACE TBH!
AND GRIZO!
xlolxSeriously...she just squeezes them like I do boobies....Even if I take the shirt off and don't get it in the dirty clothes basket out of her reach and she finds it she isn't giving it up just for the damn logos