PDA

View Full Version : PATSY Ratings - Holy Cross' Class of 2018

Lehigh Football Nation
February 27th, 2014, 04:37 PM
http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2014/02/patsy-ratings-holy-cross-class-of-2018.html

Prepare to be dazzled. Dizzied. And amazed.

RichH2
February 27th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Holy crap on a cracker. Tom did good.

Sader87
February 27th, 2014, 05:51 PM
We shall see.... appreciate you doing these but last year's class was severely under-rated imo. Time will tell.

Fordham
February 27th, 2014, 05:59 PM
Welcome to full scholarship recruiting fellas.

Nicely done Gilmore!

Sader87
February 27th, 2014, 06:05 PM
Welcome to full scholarship recruiting fellas.

Nicely done Gilmore!

Welcome back you mean....

I've said this a lot (amoungst many other things) here, but HC with scholarships again (even with the AI) could improve greatly on the field. Very national reach with a lot of historic ties to Catholic HS's in the Midwest and beyond.

Lehigh'98
February 27th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Nice work committee!! If they can get Pujals some weapons, I expect a much more competitive team than the one that lost to Georgetown this past year.

carney2
February 27th, 2014, 08:25 PM
THE STANDINGS (With 3 To Go):

1. COLGATE 76
1. HOLY CROSS 76
3. FORDHAM 63
4. BUCKNELL 39

crusader11
February 28th, 2014, 09:09 AM
The past two seasons have been rough, but the future excites me!

Sader87
February 28th, 2014, 11:40 AM
I know there's really no exactness to this, but why was last year's HC Patsy rating so low? What little success we had on the gridiron last year came mostly from freshmen contributions. Was it not filling needs etc???

DFW HOYA
February 28th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Nice work committee!! If they can get Pujals some weapons, I expect a much more competitive team than the one that lost to Georgetown this past year.

Ugh, great. That was half of the win total!

But overall, good for HC. If the budget was not an issue, examples like this would be a sign to Georgetown that schools can recruit and sign good kids to scholarships.

Unfortunately, the budget is the issue.

breezy
February 28th, 2014, 12:05 PM
I know there's really no exactness to this, but why was last year's HC Patsy rating so low? What little success we had on the gridiron last year came mostly from freshmen contributions. Was it not filling needs etc???

As I recall, there were two principal factors that resulted in such a low rating last year -- the small size of the class (16 recruits) and the lack of any "rated" recruits. (In retrospect, hard to believe, but Pujals, Guild and Nikolaisen were not rated, and Young and Wieczorek were not even listed by any recruiting web site.)

breezy
March 5th, 2014, 09:33 PM
LFN -- Check your Private Messages. Thanks.