PDA

View Full Version : Update on USD Threads.

PantherRob82
October 17th, 2006, 06:50 PM
16 threads about USD are active today. This makes 17.

Summary:
-Jim Harbaugh talks a lot. Johnson is great, USD can beat half the top 25.
-USD is a catholic school.
-USD can back out of the GC and UC-D games and make playoffs according to their AD.
-Most posters are tired of USD. xlolx

Torero Tradition
October 17th, 2006, 07:14 PM
PantherRob before kick off of USD at UNI game: xlolx

PantherRob after game is over between Toreros and Panthers::bawling:

Toreros Win
Toreros Win
Toreros Win
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx

;)

UNHWildCats
October 17th, 2006, 08:19 PM

Toreros Win
Toreros Win
Toreros Win
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx

;)

JUst wondering when u guys are gonna wake up from ur wet dreams....xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx

The Cats
October 17th, 2006, 08:23 PM
16 threads about USD are active today. This makes 17.

Summary:
-Jim Harbaugh talks a lot. Johnson is great, USD can beat half the top 25.
-USD is a catholic school.
-USD can back out of the GC and UC-D games and make playoffs according to their AD.
-Most posters are tired of USD. xlolx

Amen.

JMU2004
October 17th, 2006, 08:23 PM
this is just plain annoying, and it needs to stop!!!!!!!

PLEASE STOP THIS USD OVERLOAD!!!!

PantherRob82
October 18th, 2006, 09:38 AM

What does this have to do with anything? My post was a summary of the current threads. I thought I summarized very well thank you. :hurray:

Reed Rothchild
October 18th, 2006, 09:40 AM
I wonder whats gonna happen when Drake beats them in Des Moines on Saturday.

shakdaddy3
October 18th, 2006, 09:41 AM
What does this have to do with anything? My post was a summary of the current threads. I thought I summarized very well thank you. :hurray:
has to do with: "USD can beat half the top 25"

since UNI is #13, they think they can beat you... if you were #12, maybe they would be singing a different tune :thumbsup:

BigApp
October 18th, 2006, 10:31 AM
San Dee-ay-go SUPER CHARGERS!
xsmoochx xsmoochx xsmoochx xsmoochx xsmoochx
:hyped: : retard : :hyped: : retard : :hyped:

DUPFLFan
October 18th, 2006, 11:30 AM

Rob - you did fine. Don't worry, after three more days it won't matter...:smiley_wi

OL FU
October 18th, 2006, 11:41 AM
has to do with: "USD can beat half the top 25"

since UNI is #13, they think they can beat you... if you were #12, maybe they would be singing a different tune :thumbsup:

Whew, Furman's safe:)

GOTOREROS
October 18th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Rob - you did fine. Don't worry, after three more days it won't matter...:smiley_wi

The game on Saturday should be a blast - wish I could be there. Drake is a tough team. Phaydavong is an awesome back, hope we can limit his numbers otherwise it could be a long day for the Toreros....

GOTOREROS

Tealblood
October 18th, 2006, 12:16 PM
why can't the moderators combine all of this crap into 1 thread it is the same crap over and over and over
SD peeps---we're great and deserve the playoffs
everybody else---shut up, no you don't, you need to play real I-AA scholly teams to be worthy of the playoffs

BigApp
October 18th, 2006, 06:05 PM
why can't the moderators combine all of this crap into 1 thread it is the same crap over and over and over
SD peeps---we're great and deserve the playoffs
everybody else---shut up, no you don't, you need to play real I-AA scholly teams to be worthy of the playoffs

They/he already have once. Ask me how I know :D :D :D

PantherRob82
October 18th, 2006, 06:47 PM

I'll be checking the score from my phone all day. Do us proud! :hurray:

crunifan
October 18th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Drake...PLEASE take care of them. I beg of you! Make Iowa and the rest of I-AA football proud!