PDA

View Full Version : Ivy helmet pack

89Hen
June 17th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Took the kids to Dave & Buster's last night for Miss 89's 9th birthday last night. One of the items they had that you could purchase with your game tickets was a pack of mini Ivy League helmets. There were no other packs. Even though I've proclaimed the Ivy helmets were my favorite as a group, the kids weren't going for them. You can see my thumb on the side for size reference, sorry for the poor quality pic from my phone camera.

Mr. C
June 17th, 2005, 05:14 PM
What was the price tag on these fine items? It would be cool to see every I-AA conference do this.

buckp
June 17th, 2005, 05:20 PM
What was the price tag on these fine items? It would be cool to see every I-AA conference do this.

Good idea.....are you listening Darrell?

89Hen
June 17th, 2005, 08:17 PM
All of the "prices" at D&B's are tickets won at the arcade. I think it was 1800 tickets which would probably be $25 or so based on what we got for 600 tickets last night.

Retro
June 17th, 2005, 09:30 PM
http://www.retro-sports.com/images/productlineitem/0280004717.jpg

You guys need to visit my website more often... I have inquired about doing other I-AA conferences, but couldn't get a direct answer from Riddell.. I do have a new Sale rep from them now, so I am looking into it..

If i could get each college bookstore to order a small amount of them i would consider getting the SLC done to start and then maybe the A-10, Socon, Gateway and Big Sky. Those would be the easiest to sell and there are a lot of people who collect these regardless of the level of football they watch because they are afforable...

btw, these are listed under the mini helmet page, under pocket pros.

FightinBluHen51
June 18th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Exactly retro, they're conversation pieces. Just like NASCAR (yeah, alright, we know some of you don't like that) die casts and other sports memorabilia. I must say, that if you guys offered A-10 stuff up, I'd probably pick up a set because it would compliment the growing amount of UD stuff. Only question is, WHERE DO I FIND MORE SPACE TO DISPLAY IT, lol. xlolx