PDA

View Full Version : MSU-Mankato's D-coordinator to NDSU?

Laker
January 17th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Anyone from NDSU heard this? I hope that it isn't true.

"North Dakota State (FCS): Sources tell us Mankato State defensive coordinator Joe Klanderman will join the NDSU staff coaching the defensive backs."

Bisonator
January 17th, 2014, 01:24 PM

"North Dakota State (FCS): Sources tell us Mankato State defensive coordinator Joe Klanderman will join the NDSU staff coaching the defensive backs."

Yes that's what I'm hearing.

centennial
January 17th, 2014, 02:44 PM
If true I like the hire.

Professor Chaos
January 17th, 2014, 03:02 PM
I'm guessing he has some pretty solid recruiting connections in the MSP metro? I know Entz was originally the MSP recruiter but perhaps they're going to move him or hit it with two guys since it's been such a hotbed for NDSU recruiting recently.

Bisonwinagn
January 17th, 2014, 11:06 PM

because you want him to stay or because you don't think he is capable?

IBleedYellow
January 18th, 2014, 12:03 AM

It's true from all the rumors I've read.

Laker
January 18th, 2014, 12:26 AM
because you want him to stay or because you don't think he is capable?

I think that he is extremely capable and I'd like for him to stay. He played at MSU and bleeds purple. He rotates a lot of players into the game and they like playing for him. It doesn't surprise me that he would move up, now would be the time after two straight unbeaten regular seasons. Great guy.

Laker
January 18th, 2014, 12:28 AM
I was at the MSU- Augustana basketball game in Mankato tonight and asked a number of people about it. None of them had heard one word, but I think that the AD and some other sources were at the hockey game downtown. I figured that I would ask around more tomorrow at the basketball game- maybe someone would know more.

Laker
January 21st, 2014, 06:20 PM
It's true from all the rumors I've read.

An MSU football parent just posted that the players have been told that he is going to NDSU.

Laker
January 23rd, 2014, 04:00 PM
Official MSU release saying that Joe is going to NDSU:

http://msumavericks.com/news/2014/1/23/FB_0123145208.aspx