PDA

View Full Version : Memorable moment of the season?

Bison56
January 5th, 2014, 06:35 PM
What is your most memorable moment of the season?

darell1976
January 5th, 2014, 06:39 PM
What is your most memorable moment of the season?

UND:

Mussman getting fired! The best moment of the season.

PaladinFan
January 5th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Gary Wilkin's interception return for a touchdown against App State (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hniG_JLhIFw)

Furman was 2-4 with the meat of their schedule in front of them. That play swung momentum at home against App State, turn the affair into a route, and catapulted Furman to six straight FCS wins, a conference championship, and playoff bid.

Close second is Jairus Hollman's block of a 19 yard game winning field goal in week 3 against Presbyterian. If Furman doesn't block that kick, the season may well have spiraled out of control before it really got started.

citdog
January 5th, 2014, 07:25 PM
http://cdn87.psbin.com/img/mw=800/mh=600/cr=n/d=wkl5p/l2yjkxxszcvlg3p3.jpg

centennial
January 5th, 2014, 07:28 PM
That interception in the NC game, I knew it was over then.
Brock Jensen and Co ramming the ball down K-State with that last drive.
Coming back and beating UNI.

caribbeanhen
January 5th, 2014, 07:49 PM
The look on K State fans face .....oh the horror

IBleedYellow
January 5th, 2014, 08:04 PM
The look on K State fans face .....oh the horror

Hmm....

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

JSUBison
January 5th, 2014, 08:27 PM
Here are some memorable moments looking back, trying to look at the overall picture:

Week one saw 8 FCS over FBS wins.

McNeese pulling their starters in their stomping of FBS South Florida.

College game day in Fargo.

The Grambling Mutiny

Big South Conference arrival.

OVC gets playoff futility monkey off their back.

A&T beating ASU in Boone.

Lafayette wins autobid

The Pioneer playoff team did not have the worst beat down in the playoffs. 31-0 was respectable for them I think.

Chatty went 8-4 and missed playoffs. I think this was the biggest whiff by the playoff committee, but I digress.

Idaho State loses 32-7 at Weber State in their last game. Significant because it pushes the Idaho State road loss streak to 45 games in a row.

Last but not least 3 in a row, at 15-0. GSU, we only gotta win 3 more to match you!

TUTigers
January 5th, 2014, 08:47 PM
Terrance West running wild on EIU and Frazier's last minute drive against EWU.

dudeitsaid
January 5th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Most memorable good moment: Beating the beavers (that entire game was awesome!)

Most memorable bad moment: The ball falling of the fingertips of a wide open Cooper Kupp on 4th down versus Towson. One play that was the difference between going to the NC, Vernon Adams tying the record for most TD's ever in a season by an FCS QB, and continuing the record string of touchdowns a game for Cooper Kupp. Uggg, still makes me sick!

Nickels
January 5th, 2014, 08:59 PM
My favorite moment was when the 10 EWU fans that made the trip to Bowers walked out with their heads hung and tears in their eyes. Good times.

TheValleyRaider
January 5th, 2014, 10:02 PM
-Opening the season a mile high at Air Force (and grabbing the 7-0 lead!)
-Another win over Cornell (we can tie the series heading into matchup #100)
-Late wins over Holy Cross (on TV!) and Lafayette to set up a shot at back-to-back PL titles

Knowing what we know now, it would have been great to beat Fordham to send out Coach Biddle with one more win, but his leaving in McCarney for one final snap was pretty neat too

APaladindad
January 6th, 2014, 01:16 AM
http://cdn87.psbin.com/img/mw=800/mh=600/cr=n/d=wkl5p/l2yjkxxszcvlg3p3.jpg

I love it when Citdog's team wins the Best Bell Hop award from the American Hotel & Lodging Association or the Golden Corndog! I can never remember which of those awards that trophy represents? Well deserved!

UD77
January 6th, 2014, 06:21 AM
UD beating Towson in an improbable come from behind win, ending with going for two instead of one to win versus putting the game in OT.

caribbeanhen
January 6th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Hmm....

Yep, does that guy know what you've done to him....

Gil Dobie
January 6th, 2014, 07:34 AM
Blocked FG in the National Championship game, NDSU defense making it's mark.

FCS_pwns_FBS
January 6th, 2014, 08:05 AM
For us Georgia Southern fans it's a no-brainer.

Lehigh'98
January 6th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Bucknell absolutely taking Lehigh to the woodshed and ending QBs great year will stick with me.

IBleedYellow
January 6th, 2014, 10:18 AM
Yep, does that guy know what you've done to him....

We want to try and find the guy and get him up to a game in Fargo. The poor bastard is a celebrity up here.

caribbeanhen
January 6th, 2014, 10:30 AM
We want to try and find the guy and get him up to a game in Fargo. The poor bastard is a celebrity up here.

Now that would be awesome

Yotes
January 6th, 2014, 03:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_STms_jLgQ

38-31 win in 2OT over UNI.

Down 28-7 in the 3rd quarter, the Yotes put up 21 unanswered to force overtime, the comeback was capped with Terrence Terry going about 5 feet in the air to bring in the game tying score on 4th down with five seconds left in the game.

We picked off Kollmorgen 3 times, and he only threw 5 total on the season.

Game ended with us sacking Kollmorgen to give us our first road win in a very long time.

Evolution Prime
January 6th, 2014, 04:08 PM
For the games I went to it would have to be SDSU taking to Nebraska in the first quarter and the UNI game. I was also at the NDSU game to witness them completely shut us down. I am also partial to the pick six to seal the USD game, but I only listened to it on the radio.

IBleedYellow
January 6th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Now that would be awesome

That's how we do it around here. Welcoming bunch, I hope that is how it comes across and in practice, at least.

moosbah
January 6th, 2014, 04:21 PM
K-State game winning drive. Showed EXACTLY what this years Bison team was all about.
West running wild on EIU. Amazing effort.