PDA

View Full Version : FCS wins over 2014 FBS/BCS bowl champions so far...

bojeta
January 1st, 2014, 02:58 PM
Additional proof that FCS Playoffs > FBS/BCS Bowl games
There might be others, but at a glance, I noticed that FCS teams defeated: The Idaho Potato Bowl Champs, The Hawaii Bowl Champs, and the Buffalo Wings Bowl Champs.

AmsterBison
January 1st, 2014, 06:05 PM
Heh, I wouldn't know who won any of those bowls without looking it up, but I can tell you who the D2 and D3 champs are.

Wilson16
January 1st, 2014, 07:28 PM
Heh, I wouldn't know who won any of those bowls without looking it up, but I can tell you who the D2 and D3 champs are.
Really? Why? I m pretty sure I saw ESPN highlights of both games and still can't remember who won. I do know most of the bowl game winners though

No_Skill
January 1st, 2014, 08:45 PM
Really? Why? I m pretty sure I saw ESPN highlights of both games and still can't remember who won. I do know most of the bowl game winners though

I bet the winners had hyphens in their names.

clenz
January 1st, 2014, 09:36 PM
Northwest Missouri State won d2 and Wisc-Whitewater Grandview (who beat Drake week 1) win NAIA in its 6th season of football.

I didn't see a second of any of those games, just happened to know it. Also I can promise you I didn't look any of that up

I could probably name the winner of a majority of the bowl games too if the match up was put in front of me,I couldn't on bowl name alone

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk