3. Attendance
4. Fan base
5. Pep Rallys
6. Traveling
7. Smack
8. Drinking
9. Gameday
10. Drinking

I am pretty sure i covered all of them but in the rare instance I missed one please feel free to add to the list.

Green1
January 1st, 2014, 11:48 AM
1. Football
2. Drinking
3. Attendance
4. Fan base
5. Pep Rallys
6. Traveling
7. Smack
8. Drinking
9. Gameday
10. Drinking

I am pretty sure i covered all of them but in the rare instance I missed one please feel free to add to the list.

Ahem..

11. Tailgating (Drinking)

Drblankstare
January 1st, 2014, 12:15 PM
You forgot drinking

Bisonwinagn
January 1st, 2014, 12:27 PM
National anthem slogan. "Home of the Bison"

underdawg
January 1st, 2014, 12:54 PM
Generating pointless threads? Seriously, Go Bison!

No_Skill
January 1st, 2014, 01:15 PM
Pleasuring your wife.

NDSUSR
January 1st, 2014, 01:17 PM
Winning. Oh, and drinking.

centennial
January 1st, 2014, 01:22 PM
Stealing girlfriends.

SIUSalukiFan
January 1st, 2014, 01:29 PM
I hope they handle losing better than everybody else because this glorious run will end at some point. A lot of great bulletin-board material has been left by Bison fans on this board for future use. xlolx

centennial
January 1st, 2014, 01:34 PM
I hope they handle losing better than everybody else because this glorious run will end at some point. A lot of great bulletin-board material has been left by Bison fans on this board for future use. xlolx
Its going to be tough, that 3 win season was hard to handle for me.

Green1
January 1st, 2014, 01:42 PM
Its going to be tough, that 3 win season was hard to handle for me.

The reason why we are so good at drinking???

centennial
January 1st, 2014, 01:47 PM
The reason why we are so good at drinking???
Yup. NDSU fans do NOT take losing well, especially a losing season.

No_Skill
January 1st, 2014, 01:51 PM

Sure it will come to an end at some point, but I'll have the memories of three straight trips to Frisco to comfort me in those dark times.

NDSUSR
January 1st, 2014, 01:58 PM

All NSDU fans know this. That's why we are enjoying what we have today.
We can take it just as well as we dish it out.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 1st, 2014, 02:07 PM
A small group of Bison fans at a tailgate in Fargo once got together and orchestrated the merger between UNICEF and Smith and Wesson at halftime.

Mattymc727
January 1st, 2014, 02:16 PM
how can a school that has a "dry campus" be better than another school at drinking? This list is BS!

No_Skill
January 1st, 2014, 02:17 PM
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/511/100/ScreenShot2013-09-21at11.26.07AM_crop_exact.jpg?w=1500&h=1500&q=85

Green1
January 1st, 2014, 02:23 PM
how can a school that has a "dry campus" be better than another school at drinking? This list is BS!

Growing up, the preacher's son was always the hell raiser. Point is, if you tell people they can't do something, that's exactly what they want to do.

...and our winter's are colder and longer than anyone else.

Green1
January 1st, 2014, 02:28 PM
A small group of Bison fans at a tailgate in Fargo once got together and orchestrated the merger between UNICEF and Smith and Wesson at halftime.

Not to nit-pick but it was the Salvation Army and Winchester....

ursus arctos horribilis
January 1st, 2014, 02:32 PM

That one seems easy to do? It's an Army and a gun manufacturer. I guess the story isn't as cool as I thought.

Still kudos on the time frame.xthumbsupx

clenz
January 1st, 2014, 02:32 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly27r113Yi1qclfey.jpg

SIUSalukiFan
January 1st, 2014, 02:33 PM
All NSDU fans know this. That's why we are enjoying what we have today.

That's good to hear. Maybe you guys can visit Carbondale and help some of my SIU friends who think the world is about to end because our football program is only solid these days. xlolx

Green1
January 1st, 2014, 02:39 PM
That one seems easy to do? It's an Army and a gun manufacturer. I guess the story isn't as cool as I thought.

Still kudos on the time frame.xthumbsupx

The key to resolving any conflict is to focus on the things you have in common instead of your differences. xpeacex

centennial
January 1st, 2014, 02:39 PM
That's good to hear. Maybe you guys can visit Carbondale and help some of my SIU friends who think the world is about to end because our football program is only solid these days. xlolx
http://kinslerpress.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/panic.gif

FCS_pwns_FBS
January 1st, 2014, 02:42 PM
Snow.

BisonBacker
January 1st, 2014, 02:55 PM

Hard to argue with this comment xnodx But honestly do you think it would be any different with any other team/fanbase? Good question. Another good question is who will be the next team to have a run like this and when will that happen? Interesting questions.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 1st, 2014, 03:20 PM
Hard to argue with this comment xnodx But honestly do you think it would be any different with any other team/fanbase? Good question. Another good question is who will be the next team to have a run like this and when will that happen? Interesting questions.

It's always this way. You and I watched the same thing with App years back. As long as a team has a pretty decent amount of fans it will happen.

Bogus Megapardus
January 1st, 2014, 03:24 PM
1. Football
2. Drinking
3. Attendance
4. Fan base
5. Pep Rallys
6. Traveling
7. Smack
8. Drinking
9. Gameday
10. Drinking

The Lehigh of the Midwest.

SIUSalukiFan
January 1st, 2014, 03:34 PM

It would not be different at all. Enjoy it while you can. xlolx

Per the second part of your post, I'm not sure we'll see anybody else three-peat for a long, long time. Too many variables at the FCS level. Forget this year: You guys were dominant - but in 2011 and 2012 you guys had a lot of close calls during the conference season. If one of those games goes the other way maybe you are not playing so many home playoff games, and anything can happen when you are on the road.

The perfect transfer drops into the laps of a school with a solid program and that player could take that team all the way to the title. Lots of solid teams out there anyway. I'm rambling, I know, but what App. State did and NDSU might do with three-peats is amazing stuff.

Cocky
January 1st, 2014, 03:53 PM
Beating JSU.........sorry they haven't done it

TennBison
January 1st, 2014, 04:14 PM
At least NDSU has a glorious run, how many has SIU had. Sure it is going to come to an end, they always do, forgive me for not voting you as fortune teller of the decade.

Green1
January 1st, 2014, 04:50 PM
Beating JSU.........sorry they haven't done it

Old school smack! I like!

UNHWildcat18
January 1st, 2014, 05:53 PM
I like this thread it shows well..... there is not that much else to do in north dakota...Not trying to be a hater or anything lol..... No ocean, No skiing, not close to any major cities of interest, Dry Campus, long winters ect... blah blah blah

Green1
January 1st, 2014, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=UNHWildcat18;2082984]I like this thread it shows well..... there is not that much else to do in north dakota...Not trying to be a hater or anything lol..... No ocean, No skiing, not close to any major cities of interest, Dry Campus, long winters ect... blah blah blah[/QUOTE

...no unemployment, no crime, no budget deficits, no urban blight, etc.

semobison
January 1st, 2014, 06:21 PM
The Roughnecks in the ND oil patch have a motto. We f#$&, fight and trip pipe!

NDSUSR
January 1st, 2014, 06:47 PM

It was the Japanese whaling fleet and Greenpeace.

Thumper76
January 1st, 2014, 07:39 PM
It was the Japanese whaling fleet and Greenpeace.

Well they have experience with dealing with whales. I mean have you seen the women there? Uniquely qualified I would say ;D

TSU86
January 1st, 2014, 07:45 PM
I'm surprised this discussion wasn't launched within an existing thread

Bogus Megapardus
January 1st, 2014, 07:51 PM
Mt. Rushmore, from the North Dakota side . . . .

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4844/utht.png

Milkman
January 1st, 2014, 07:57 PM
Mt. Rushmore, from the North Dakota side . . . .

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4844/utht.png

Two things. Based on the wording of your post it would imply you believe that Mt Rushmore is on the ND SD border. It's actually closer to NE than ND. Second from the looks of the sign in the pic that seems to be a monument to the Patriot League

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No_Skill
January 1st, 2014, 08:16 PM
Two things. Based on the wording of your post it would imply you believe that Mt Rushmore is on the ND SD border. It's actually closer to NE than ND. Second from the looks of the sign in the pic that seems to be a monument to the Patriot League

Plus the faces look due east...so Wyoming would be getting the moons.

Add geography to the list. :)

Bogus Megapardus
January 1st, 2014, 08:19 PM

I know. But if Mt. Rushmore were on the North Dakota border, that's what it would look like. As for the sign, I could go back and replace it with special version of the NDSU Bison, but I thought the "brought-to-you-by" tag was appropriate.

Sader87
January 1st, 2014, 08:25 PM
I don't see NDSU on this list: 18720 xrotatehx

Milkman
January 1st, 2014, 08:26 PM
I know. But if Mt. Rushmore were on the North Dakota border, that's what it would look like. As for the sign, I could go back and replace it with special version of the NDSU Bison, but I thought the "brought-to-you-by" tag was appropriate.

If your smack needs that long of an explanation, it's probably not good smack

Go...gate
January 1st, 2014, 08:27 PM

SAY WHAT?????

clenz
January 1st, 2014, 08:28 PM

This is 100% true.

No_Skill

...add smack to the list.

Go...gate

Ah, the original 1980 (and STILL the best) Preppy Handbook! The sequel (partially sponsored by Brooks Brothers) was not nearly as good.

Green1
January 1st, 2014, 08:38 PM

Nice try New Hampshire-

http://drinkingmadeeasy.com/booze-in-the-news/which-us-state-drinks-the-most-beer/

NoDak 4 Ever
January 1st, 2014, 08:38 PM

We drank a town dry once. Has Holy Cross ever done that?

Sader87
January 1st, 2014, 08:48 PM

Why in God's name would you ever do that?????

NoDak 4 Ever
January 1st, 2014, 08:49 PM

It sucked, they couldn't keep up with us. That was 2011 Frisco

NDSUSR
January 1st, 2014, 08:49 PM
Because we can.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 1st, 2014, 08:53 PM
Everything......xlolx

NDSUSR
January 1st, 2014, 08:54 PM
Tracking fans.

The orange dots are Bison Tracker fans right now

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?32343-The-HERD-is-headed-to-Frisco&p=820684&posted=1#post820684

Sader87
January 1st, 2014, 09:00 PM
They can't drink in Texas either.....Holy Cross has a lethal percentage of Irish-Catholic alumni/students....we like to study, drink, bitch about the Patriot League, drink, study some more, talk about Bob Cousy, drink some more and then go to law, med or business school. Drink some more and then get good jobs and contribute to HC's endowment which is 6 times greater than NDSU's despite being a school over under 3,000 students.

No_Skill
January 1st, 2014, 09:19 PM
Add humility to the list...

...and sarcasm.

Green1
January 1st, 2014, 09:23 PM
They can't drink in Texas either.....Holy Cross has a lethal percentage of Irish-Catholic alumni/students....we like to study, drink, bitch about the Patriot League, drink, study some more, talk about Bob Cousy, drink some more and then go to law, med or business school. Drink some more and then get good jobs and contribute to HC's endowment which is 6 times greater than NDSU's despite being a school over under 3,000 students.

Drunk contributors are the best contributors!

I'll drink to that!

Sader87
January 1st, 2014, 09:27 PM

I'll drink to that!

Here's to ya'....

gotts
January 1st, 2014, 09:43 PM
Well they have experience with dealing with whales. I mean have you seen the women there? Uniquely qualified I would say ;D

You do have a point; SDSU does show up to Fargo for football every other year and the cheerleaders come with :D

Bogus Megapardus
January 1st, 2014, 09:43 PM

Lisa Birnbach included only DI varsity drinking in the Handbook - a status NDSU had yet to achieve.

I still have a copy of that book.

Bisonoline
January 1st, 2014, 09:52 PM

Because it was there.

swaghook
January 1st, 2014, 09:58 PM
No skiing

Not true we have several bunny hills to ski down. ;)

Bottineau Winter Park

Frostfire Ski & Snowboard area

Bear's Den Mountain ski resort(not to be confused with The Bear's Den strip joint in Shelly, MN and no it is not a real mountain)

Huff Hills Ski Area

Bogus Megapardus
January 1st, 2014, 10:12 PM
Not true we have several bunny hills to ski down. ;)

Bottineau Winter Park

Frostfire Ski & Snowboard area

Bear's Den Mountain ski resort(not to be confused with The Bear's Den strip joint in Shelly, MN and no it is not a real mountain)

Huff Hills Ski Area

Vertical Drop -

Bottineau - 180 ft. xlolx

Frostfire - 350 ft. xlolx

Bear's Den - 290 ft. xlolx

Huff Hills - 450 ft. xlolx

Bisonoline
January 1st, 2014, 10:13 PM
I like this thread it shows well..... there is not that much else to do in north dakota...Not trying to be a hater or anything lol..... No ocean, No skiing, not close to any major cities of interest, Dry Campus, long winters ect... blah blah blah

ND has some of the best hunting and fishing in America!

Go...gate
January 1st, 2014, 10:32 PM

I'll drink to that!

Damn well told. Colgate's endowment just eclipsed $800 million. Amazing what alcohol and cold weather can do!

Bogus Megapardus
January 1st, 2014, 10:36 PM
Damn well told. Colgate's endowment just eclipsed $800 million. Amazing what alcohol and cold weather can do!

$762 million for Lafayette. We're lagging, obviously.

NDSUSR
January 1st, 2014, 11:28 PM
FRISCO, Texas – Merle Gullekson was around 40 miles down the road Wednesday when he found out he had misplaced an important item at a South Dakota rest stop. Gullekson’s checkbook, which contained four tickets to Saturday’s Division I FCS national title game, fell out of his pocket in the bathroom.
“Someone could have easily thrown that checkbook in the garbage and kept the tickets,” said Dave Artz, who was part of Gullekson’s nine-person travel group of North Dakota State football fans.

Read the rest here...
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/422495/group/homepage/

Im just sayin...

SIUSalukiFan
January 1st, 2014, 11:38 PM
At least NDSU has a glorious run, how many has SIU had. Sure it is going to come to an end, they always do, forgive me for not voting you as fortune teller of the decade.

Don't be a jag.

But if you insist, let me know when the Bison top SIU's run of seven straight playoff appearances. Yes, we didn't win any national titles during that span but it is still one of the top 10 streaks in FCS history.xnodx

NDSUSR
January 1st, 2014, 11:42 PM
Don't be a jag.

But if you insist, let me know when the Bison top SIU's run of seven straight playoff appearances. Yes, we didn't win any national titles during that span but it is still one of the top 10 streaks in FCS history.xnodx

Most consecutive losses during playoffs?

j/k

Bisonoline
January 1st, 2014, 11:55 PM
Don't be a jag.

Only 3 more to go.

How many has Montana got?

ursus arctos horribilis
January 2nd, 2014, 12:16 AM
Only 3 more to go.

I think it was 15 or maybe 16 straight. 7 title games.

SIUSalukiFan
January 2nd, 2014, 12:41 AM
Only 3 more to go.

Montana has the all-time record with 16 or 17.

I'm pretty sure Eastern Kentucky had a string of 10 or so.

New Hampshire has the longest current streak at 10.

Milkman
January 2nd, 2014, 12:42 AM

17 straight. I looked it up after I saw the 7 straight comments

Twentysix
January 2nd, 2014, 12:46 AM
Don't be a jag.

Talk to you in 3 years? We are at 4 straight already.

SIUSalukiFan
January 2nd, 2014, 12:48 AM
I've searched far and wide for the consecutive playoff streak list and can only find one through 2008 ... we'll have to do the math after that. The streaks of Montana and Southern Illinois ended and New Hampshire is the only one on-going as far as I can tell. Anybody else make this list? Surely Appalachian State is on here somewhere.

16 Montana .................................................. . 1993-present
10 Eastern Ky. .................................................. ..... 1986-95
7 UNI .................................................. .................... 1990-96
6 Eastern Ky. .................................................. ..... 1979-84
6 Florida A&M .................................................. .. 1996-01
6 Ga. Southern .................................................. . 1997-02
6 Ga. Southern .................................................. . 1985-90
6 Idaho# .................................................. .............. 1985-90
6 Jackson St. .............................................. 1985-90
6 Marshall# .................................................. 1991-96
6 Southern Ill. ............................................ 2003-present
6 Youngstown St. .................................... 1989-94
5 New Hampshire .......................................2004-present

swaghook
January 2nd, 2014, 07:13 AM
Vertical Drop -

Bottineau - 180 ft. xlolx

Frostfire - 350 ft. xlolx

Bear's Den - 290 ft. xlolx

Huff Hills - 450 ft. xlolx

I did say they were bunny hills.

BISON Thunder
January 2nd, 2014, 07:15 AM

That right there is impressive. Is why Montana is considered the gold standard for FCS.

Bogus Megapardus
January 2nd, 2014, 07:18 AM
I did say they were bunny hills.

Roughly equivalent to skiing off the roof of the Fargodome.

Milkman
January 2nd, 2014, 07:31 AM
Now that would be intense.

Mountaineer
January 2nd, 2014, 07:35 AM
Surely Appalachian State is on here somewhere.

App's longest streak of playoff appearances is 8 - 2005-2012. They are tied with Eastern Kentucky with the second most playoff appearances all-time with 20. Montana has the most at 22.

I have a spreadsheet (hasn't been updated for this year yet) with a lot of this information, minus the consecutive years part. I'm sure it'll get lost in all the smack, but it's located HERE (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0AvHJfK4_Pa8jdGJtWkpvWmRDdnU0STdDV1JRaThqb3c&hl=en_US&gid=9).

Gil Dobie
January 2nd, 2014, 07:36 AM

The Red River Valley is the second largest flat area in the world, Nile river valley is first. Some rich farmland at the bottom of the ancient lake Agassiz.

Green1
January 2nd, 2014, 07:55 AM

On a positive note- our landslide problem is nonexistent. xnodx

darell1976
January 2nd, 2014, 07:57 AM
App's longest streak of playoff appearances is 8 - 2005-2012. They are tied with Eastern Kentucky with the second most playoff appearances all-time with 20. Montana has the most at 22.

I have a spreadsheet (hasn't been updated for this year yet) with a lot of this information, minus the consecutive years part. I'm sure it'll get lost in all the smack, but it's located HERE (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0AvHJfK4_Pa8jdGJtWkpvWmRDdnU0STdDV1JRaThqb3c&hl=en_US&gid=9).

Idaho State hasn't been to the FCS playoffs in 30 years!!! Holy Crap, now that is a playoff drought.

Thumper76
January 2nd, 2014, 08:11 AM
You do have a point; SDSU does show up to Fargo for football every other year and the cheerleaders come with :D

Dammit. On a tee xlolx

semobison
January 2nd, 2014, 09:04 AM
On a positive note- our landslide problem is nonexistent. xnodx

Not so fast my friend! The NDDOT spent a ton of money fixing highway 22 which was sliding into the Badlands north of Killdeer a few years ago.

semobison
January 2nd, 2014, 09:08 AM
In the did you know category, North Dakota has more golf courses per capita than any state in the Union!

wapiti
January 2nd, 2014, 09:13 AM
Flatulence
Flooding
Mountain removal projects
Unclogging toilets

darell1976
January 2nd, 2014, 09:14 AM
In the did you know category, North Dakota has more golf courses per capita than any state in the Union!

I saw that commercial a few days ago. Too bad with our weather golfing is limited.

semobison
January 2nd, 2014, 09:31 AM
I saw that commercial a few days ago. Too bad with our weather golfing is limited.

That is why I spend a month in Arizona every winter. Don't want to let my game get rusty!

Green1
January 2nd, 2014, 09:43 AM
Not so fast my friend! The NDDOT spent a ton of money fixing highway 22 which was sliding into the Badlands north of Killdeer a few years ago.

I stand corrected.

People, when are we going to live in a state that is free of the terror that is landslides? I propose a refunding of the " Mountain Removal Project" and a leveling of any hill-like structure located within the state of North Dakota. With your support, we can end these potential disasters and live in a land of unobstructed vistas.

Green1
January 2nd, 2014, 09:45 AM
Flatulence
Flooding
Mountain removal projects
Plugging toilets

FIFY.

McNeese72
January 2nd, 2014, 11:33 AM
1. Football
2. Drinking
3. Attendance
4. Fan base
5. Pep Rallys
6. Traveling
7. Smack
8. Drinking
9. Gameday
10. Drinking

AG1,

I would have just said any and everything you could ever think of and that would pretty much cover it.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 2nd, 2014, 11:36 AM
AG1,

I would have just said any and everything you could ever think of and that would pretty much cover it.

Well if the super awesome shoe fits......

Tribal
January 2nd, 2014, 11:41 AM
...ending thread titles with prepositions.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 2nd, 2014, 11:44 AM

Um. That is a Griz fan who composed the thread title. I, of course, would have written Things at which NDSU is better than you.

walliver
January 2nd, 2014, 11:48 AM
I stand corrected.

People, when are we going to live in a state that is free of the terror that is landslides? I propose a refunding of the " Mountain Removal Project" and a leveling of any hill-like structure located within the state of North Dakota. With your support, we can end these potential disasters and live in a land of unobstructed vistas.
Why do you need unobstructed vistas if there is nothing to see?

frozennorth
January 2nd, 2014, 11:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ystejc0JLeg

having magic johnson talk about your tradition on gameday?

ursus arctos horribilis
January 2nd, 2014, 12:24 PM

This is one of the great traditions that comes from a couple of posters on this site (It was handed down from OL FU to Mountaineer) and I sure hope it does not go away. I also hope you do not abandon this place Mounty. This must continue.

caribbeanhen
January 2nd, 2014, 12:47 PM
shoveling Bison dung
yard work
unclogging toilets from all the crap they talk
cover ups
karaoke
dealing with boredom
dressing warmly
head in sand mentality...
fracking
hauling water

is that 10? or should I continue

Green1
January 2nd, 2014, 12:55 PM
Why do you need unobstructed vistas if there is nothing to see?

Your missing the forest for the trees. Oh. Wait. Sorry, we got rid of those too.

darell1976
January 2nd, 2014, 12:56 PM
Your missing the forest for the trees. Oh. Wait. Sorry, Paul Bunyan got rid of those too.

FIFY:)

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 2nd, 2014, 01:05 PM
shoveling Bison dung
yard work
unclogging toilets from all the crap they talk
cover ups
karaoke
dealing with boredom
dressing warmly
head in sand mentality...
fracking
hauling water

is that 10? or should I continue
You forgot Chanticlearly kicking ass in the playoffs.........

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Bogus Megapardus
January 2nd, 2014, 01:26 PM

Things W&M does better than you. xthumbsupx

SIUSalukiFan
January 2nd, 2014, 04:53 PM

It has been lost in all of the smack ... but I sure do appreciate it.
Thanks, my friend!

Pard4Life
January 2nd, 2014, 04:54 PM
1. Football
2. Drinking
3. Attendance
4. Fan base
5. Pep Rallys
6. Traveling
7. Smack
8. Drinking
9. Gameday
10. Drinking

Lehigh.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 2nd, 2014, 05:39 PM
NM can't get the embed to work.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 2nd, 2014, 05:43 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>NDSU has a phone app called &quot;Bison Tracker&quot;... can you see the caravan to Frisco? !!! <a href="https://twitter.com/AGSFCS">@AGSFCS</a> <a href="http://t.co/5Z7yDXFlK4">pic.twitter.com/5Z7yDXFlK4</a></p>&mdash; Tim Brookins (@bisontracker) <a href="https://twitter.com/bisontracker/statuses/418763797398974466">January 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Funny *****er arnt you......................................

Sort of.

Bronco
January 2nd, 2014, 08:02 PM
The state is pretty much better at putting up giant statues that you see anywhere you drive

http://realnd.com/images/jamestownbuffalopano2.jpg

http://chuck.goolsbee.org/images/cannonball09/cow.jpg

http://realnd.com/images/turtlelaketurtlepano.jpg

http://realnd.com/images/enchantedhighwaypano1.jpg

http://realnd.com/images/garrisongolferphoto1.jpg

Bogus Megapardus
January 2nd, 2014, 08:59 PM
`

http://www.thody.net/_Media/salem_sue_worlds_largest-2.jpeg

taper
January 2nd, 2014, 09:19 PM

Twice, actually. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zip_to_Zap)

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 2nd, 2014, 11:49 PM
`

http://www.thody.net/_Media/salem_sue_worlds_largest-2.jpeg

That photo is utterly ridiculous............................

NDSUSR
January 3rd, 2014, 01:19 PM
Getting love from Frisco.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdE5M1JCMAEeUWd.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
January 3rd, 2014, 01:31 PM

xlolx

Darlinikki150
January 3rd, 2014, 01:33 PM

Where is that?

BisonHype!
January 3rd, 2014, 03:35 PM

This is my favorite picture so far from Frisco. That is funny. Talk about home field advantage! Frisco...The Fargo of Texas!

NDSUSR
January 3rd, 2014, 04:21 PM
Throwing a lawnmower at law enforcement

This actually earns Man Points according to Guy Code.

NDSUSR
January 3rd, 2014, 04:35 PM
Mobilization.

Updated Bison Tracker:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/03/u9ytade5.jpg

BisonHype!
January 3rd, 2014, 06:24 PM
18726 Gross!xblehx

ursus arctos horribilis
January 3rd, 2014, 06:34 PM
Everything listed so far sounds like goot fun to me.I wanna party with you cowboys.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 3rd, 2014, 06:36 PM
Hey guys, the UND/NDSU **** is over. Not wrecking what should be a fun thread.

NDSUSR
January 3rd, 2014, 06:42 PM
18726 Gross!xblehx

Dont even get me started...

BisonHype!
January 3rd, 2014, 06:45 PM
Dont even get me started...

http://vid846.photobucket.com/albums/ab21/67lsbird/th_20131228_163055_001_zps1bbc5f1a.jpg (http://s846.photobucket.com/albums/ab21/67lsbird/?action=view&current=20131228_163055_001_zps1bbc5f1a.mp4)

Ummmm.... Drive safe? What the heck. Where are you at currently?

BisonHype!
January 3rd, 2014, 06:46 PM
Hearing that there are a lot of flight delays due to the weather to Frisco. Nooooooooo!

NDSUSR
January 3rd, 2014, 06:58 PM
County 18 north of Glyndon on Monday... Took an hour to go from Fargo to Glyndon after they closed hwy 10.
Pretty much what we should be having tomorrow again.
Weird the video link dint work for me but your quote has it working..

caribbeanhen
January 3rd, 2014, 07:06 PM
You'all be safe. Looks trecherous out there

IBleedYellow
January 3rd, 2014, 07:17 PM
Hey guys, the UND/NDSU **** is over. Not wrecking what should be a fun thread.

Hence why I said GTFO.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Skyhawk71
January 3rd, 2014, 07:19 PM
1.-10. Being incredibly cold and surviving it; it is 20 here with a wind chill of 7 and I'm ready to move to Florida; Louisiana or somewhere way further south...........although it will be 32 tomorrow before dropping off to 7 on Sunday Night: any negative kills me- props to all of you northern folks- be safe- Good Luck to the Bizun

NDSUSR
January 3rd, 2014, 07:21 PM
Uh oh...

Is the 3rd Base Bar in trouble or is this BS?

#frisco (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23frisco&src=hash) fire marshal just shut down 3 bars for being over capacity! Too many #bison (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23bison&src=hash)! #ndsu (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ndsu&src=hash)@3rdbasebar (https://twitter.com/3rdbasebar)

NDSUSR
January 3rd, 2014, 07:37 PM
1.-10. Being incredibly cold and surviving it; it is 20 here with a wind chill of 7 and I'm ready to move to Florida; Louisiana or somewhere way further south...........although it will be 32 tomorrow before dropping off to 7 on Sunday Night: any negative kills me- props to all of you northern folks- be safe- Good Luck to the Bizun

Our High for Sunday is 27 below. That's not windchill, actual temp.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 3rd, 2014, 07:48 PM
Uh oh...

#frisco (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23frisco&src=hash) fire marshal just shut down 3 bars for being over capacity! Too many #bison (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23bison&src=hash)! #ndsu (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ndsu&src=hash)@3rdbasebar (https://twitter.com/3rdbasebar)

hope not. we're on our way over there in an hour or so.

BisonHype!
January 3rd, 2014, 07:49 PM
Uh oh...

Hear anything on this? Crazy if that is true. Did 3rd Base re - paint their bar Bison Colors? Looked like it on photos I have seen.

NDSUSR
January 3rd, 2014, 07:49 PM
hope not. we're on our way over there in an hour or so.

I hear they are working it all out...

BTW:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdGYknICUAEwcts.jpg:large

Skyhawk71
January 3rd, 2014, 07:54 PM
Our High for Sunday is 27 below. That's not windchill, actual temp.

Nope, I promise you I don't even own the proper attire to survive that- better men than I- stay warm

NDSUSR
January 3rd, 2014, 07:56 PM
Hear anything on this? Crazy if that is true. Did 3rd Base re - paint their bar Bison Colors? Looked like it on photos I have seen.

Not shut down . Fire Marshall holding them to code. Huge line and a loud "we want beer, Sioux suck ****" chant that can be heard from outside

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?32365-Towsen-Bar/page2

Yotes
January 3rd, 2014, 10:23 PM
Academics surely won't be anywhere near that list.

Wilson16
January 3rd, 2014, 10:39 PM
Drop it. It doesn't matter.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

You're right nothing to discuss. Thx coach

ursus arctos horribilis
January 3rd, 2014, 10:49 PM
You're right nothing to discuss. Thx coach

No, the UND/NDSU stuff isn't gonna be discussed here is what the gist is.Don't let a UND guy lobbing a **** bomb ruin a thread is the hope here.xthumbsupx

SeattleGriz
January 3rd, 2014, 11:00 PM
Talking about how many fans they have for every game, when Montana has that many in season ticket holders. xshhhx

NDSUSR
January 3rd, 2014, 11:28 PM
Talking about how many fans they have for every game, when Montana has that many in season ticket holders. xshhhx

I will give you that one. Griz attendance is more than NDSU's, but the Fargodome is at max. Nothing we can do about it for now.
Ive been to a few of your home games and had a blast. But NDSU fans travel like crazy, you have to admit that.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 3rd, 2014, 11:35 PM
I will give you that one. Griz attendance is more than NDSU's, but the Fargodome is at max. Nothing we can do about it for now.
Ive been to a few of your home games and had a blast. But NDSU fans travel like crazy, you have to admit that.

Oh yeah they do. Montana fans fill up other stadiums and were really good at getting a ton to Chattanooga on a very short turnaround but I'm very impressed with what NDSU is doing. It's a great, great showing.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 3rd, 2014, 11:58 PM
Ok, the minor pissing match is the junk thread in the smack forum. Feel free to continue whatever you'd like to over there.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 4th, 2014, 01:09 AM
.................On my way!

SeattleGriz
January 4th, 2014, 03:14 AM

Give me that one eh - the truth? Thanks Dude! You guys should just tell the University to expand their stadium...xeyebrowx

...and I do admit you guys travel very well, our home and home should be awesome.

darell1976
January 4th, 2014, 05:59 AM
Not shut down . Fire Marshall holding them to code. Huge line and a loud "we want beer, Sioux suck ****" chant that can be heard from outside

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?32365-Towsen-Bar/page2

Stay classy Bison fans.

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2014, 07:06 AM
Stay classy Bison fans.

Stay classy like putting up Sioux flags up at Bison Gameday? Weird, didn't think you had a nickname still?

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2014, 07:09 AM
Ok, the minor pissing match is the junk thread in the smack forum. Feel free to continue whatever you'd like to over there.

And I am done...... Back to the game! Which is today by the way!

BisonBacker
January 4th, 2014, 07:30 AM
.................On my way!

Alpha check you pm's.

darell1976
January 4th, 2014, 07:49 AM
Stay classy like putting up Sioux flags up at Bison Gameday? Weird, didn't think you had a nickname still?

Bison Gameday?? That's a new one.

caribbeanhen
January 4th, 2014, 09:13 AM
yodeling
square dancing
Bingo
being cold
glowing at the playa
starting a generator
sleeping with the car battery
curling
eating raw whale meat
driving in Frisco without a GPS

Twentysix
January 4th, 2014, 09:20 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1520714_10152166737637008_355698728_n.jpg

Not playing outside in -63 ;)

NDSUSR
January 4th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Stay classy Bison fans.

You dont know how funny that is. I started a thread about that on Bisonville and got beat up over it.
Hilarious..

Here is the entertainment -> http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?31710-Stay-Classy-Bison

Green1
January 4th, 2014, 04:28 PM
12. Winning football championships.

P.S.- Alpha sets them up, I knock them down. #FCSCHAMPS

clenz
January 4th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Dear ****ing god.

I've stayed out of the UND/NDSU bull ****...because it's just ****ing that....PETTY BULL **** BY A BUNCH OF ****ING 3 YEAR OLDS.

I don't have the ****ing money for it....but I ****ing swear to god I'll find it somehow....if Ursus sets a number on how much of a donation it would take to ban every single stupid mother ****er that gets involved in ANYTHING UND/NDSU related for ****ing life.

Holy ****...create your own ****ing message board for the stupid bull****.

Green1
January 4th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Dear ****ing god.

I've stayed out of the UND/NDSU bull ****...because it's just ****ing that....PETTY BULL **** BY A BUNCH OF ****ING 3 YEAR OLDS.

I don't have the ****ing money for it....but I ****ing swear to god I'll find it somehow....if Ursus sets a number on how much of a donation it would take to ban every single stupid mother ****er that gets involved in ANYTHING UND/NDSU related for ****ing life.

You may have noticed, we don't like each other very much.

Bisonator
January 4th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Dear ****ing god.

You mad bro? xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
January 4th, 2014, 05:37 PM

True, but that can be said for UM/MSU and several other rivalries. It just carries way too far into the pettiness of it all. It's like having a couple that you like individually over for a party and every little conversation has to turn into some sort of argument over the same old crap you've heard them say a million time before. Then one of them gets stabbed in the chest with a butter knife and the cops have to be called. There comes a point where you just say "better not having them over to the party together anymore...at least as a couple."

clenz used different verbage than I would have but the sentiment around here is very similar to his overall point. Even the vast majority of UND/NDSU fans feel that way from what I've seen.

Your post was just a good launching point for the thought on the matter as it not intended to be directed toward you as I've seen very little of that on your account.xthumbsupx

clenz
January 4th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Great.

There are probably 100 rivalries that are the same - and they actually ****ing play each other.

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2014, 07:12 PM
Great.

There are probably 100 rivalries that are the same - and they actually ****ing play each other.

Clenz,

Please stop fueling the fire....;)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

darell1976
January 4th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Great.

Don't worry we will play...NCAA will make us play in Round 1 (or 2).:D

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2014, 07:23 PM
Don't worry we will play...NCAA will make us play in Round 1 (or 2).:D

It would be a fun game to watch for sure. I hope it happens, and hope I can get tickets in the sold out FargoDome to see it!

darell1976
January 4th, 2014, 07:32 PM
It would be a fun game to watch for sure. I hope it happens, and hope I can get tickets in the sold out Alerus Center to see it!

xsmiley_wix

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2014, 07:53 PM
You gotta make it there first darell! :)

darell1976
January 4th, 2014, 10:27 PM
You gotta make it there first darell! :)

Bubba is step one!

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2014, 10:34 PM
Bubba is step one!

Can I suggest a theme for your projected playoff run next year?

"Bubba Ball" or "In Bubba We Trust"

darell1976
January 5th, 2014, 09:36 AM
Can I suggest a theme for your projected playoff run next year?

"Bubba Ball" or "In Bubba We Trust"

I like them both. I have heard Bubba Ball thrown around by fans and media, but In Bubba We Trust sounds great too.xthumbsupx