PDA

View Full Version : FCS Combine Invites

Samalum'10
December 28th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Timothy Flanders has received a Combine invite and he will also be playing in the East/West Shrine Bowl. Congrats to this young man, he will be sorely missed both on and off the field.

Any word on other FCS invites to the combine and bowl/all star games?

No_Skill
December 28th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Billy Turner for NDSU has been invited to The Senior Bowl.

Bisonator
December 28th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Here is the whole combine list............ http://www.beyondsportsnetwork.com/articles/641/2014-nfl-combine-small-school-invites

That isn't the combine list. That's his list of who he thinks will get an invite.

putter
December 30th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Jordan Tripp of Montana has accepted an invite to the Senior Bowl

NoDak 4 Ever
December 30th, 2013, 02:01 PM
NDSU CB Marcus Williams to the East/West Shrine Bowl

https://twitter.com/FGOSPORTSWRITER/status/417732582969589760

Mr. C
December 30th, 2013, 09:29 PM
That isn't the combine list. That's his list of who he thinks will get an invite.
And some of the names on his list are pretty laughable.

Bisonator
December 30th, 2013, 09:32 PM
And some of the names on his list are pretty laughable.

Agreed.

SFA 93
December 31st, 2013, 12:39 PM
SFA QB: Brady Attaway and DL: Malcolm Mattox (Senior Bowl)

BEAR
December 31st, 2013, 07:18 PM
Timothy Flanders has received a Combine invite and he will also be playing in the East/West Shrine Bowl. Congrats to this young man, he will be sorely missed both on and off the field.

Congrats to Flanders! I for one am NOT going to miss him on the field. He's was a heartattack everytime he touched the ball xlolx From what I remember though he kinda slowed down from his injury didn't he? He just didn't seem as effective this year as in the past. But still a player to make the SLC hall of fame.

PaladinFan
January 1st, 2014, 03:41 PM
Furman's OL Dakota Dozier got an invite to the combine.

citdog
January 2nd, 2014, 12:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

seantaylor
January 3rd, 2014, 03:29 AM
Why are people answering with anything other than combine invites?

NoDak 4 Ever
January 3rd, 2014, 08:33 AM

Why are people answering with anything other than combine invites?

Because we read the OP :D

seantaylor
January 4th, 2014, 01:42 AM
Read the title of the thread

bojeta
January 4th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Sullivan Grosz from Cal Poly was invited to the combine. Thought Jhonny Millard would have gotten one too.

Bisonator
January 10th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Both Billy Turner and Marcus Williams have received combine invites.

UMaineD
January 10th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Kendall James from maine invited to combine

smallcollegefbfan
January 10th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Sullivan Grosz from Cal Poly was invited to the combine. Thought Jhonny Millard would have gotten one too.

Wow if Grosz really got one I saw his tape against two teams and thought he was just a camp guy. Didn't see him getting in the combine. He's a tweener who I thought would have to move outside to DE.

smallcollegefbfan
January 10th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Both Billy Turner and Marcus Williams have received combine invites.

I'm really shocked Williams got one. He had a down year and scouts downgraded him during the fall. If many of these invites are true, then I think a lot of FCS kids who weren't invited will get drafted. On average, 10 small school combine snubs are drafted each year. They may have more misses this year.

smallcollegefbfan
January 10th, 2014, 08:16 PM

List is a joke. No way 50 small school kids get an invite. I couldn't believe I wasted 10 seconds reading that LOL. That kid from the blind school is in no way going to the combine or getting drafted. 25 teams looked at him but his film was real bad.

bojeta
January 11th, 2014, 12:17 AM
Johnny Millard of Cal Poly will be playing in both the Medal of Honor Bowl/All Star game Jan 11th, and the East West Shrine All Star game on Jan 18th.