View Full Version : Merry Christmas AGS Fans

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 23rd, 2013, 03:41 PM
AG1 INC would like to wish everyone

(Not EWU fans except Kalm hes good)

A very Merry Christmas

(Even the Jews)

and Happy New Year.

Enjoy the time with your family and friends, travel safe and come back so the rest of us can read your posts. See, somebody out there really does appreciate you and your F*#*ed way of thinking.

xthumbsupx

P.S. Grizo........quit playing with the nutcracker or you are going to hurt yourself.

Again.

xcoffeex

Bisonator
December 23rd, 2013, 04:18 PM
Merry Christmas to all!

BisonBacker
December 23rd, 2013, 04:19 PM
Merry Christmas to all!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbUtpPQihM

Gil Dobie
December 23rd, 2013, 04:21 PM
Merry Christmas!
http://img0.etsystatic.com/022/0/6365757/il_570xN.496784378_nui4.jpg

IBleedYellow
December 23rd, 2013, 04:21 PM
Hope everyone has a great Christmas with family and friends!

Enjoy celebrating the birth of our Savior!

Grizalltheway
December 23rd, 2013, 05:03 PM
Happy Festivus!

http://geekoutlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Festivus.jpg

Thumper76
December 23rd, 2013, 05:28 PM
Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year. God bless everyone with a great safe holiday season.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 23rd, 2013, 05:47 PM
See, I nailed it out of the park about classless Ewu fans...........Red & Black sent me yet another nasty PM and more negative rep!

I cherish the neg rep when it comes from those ass clowns!

Merry Christmas EVERYONE ELSE......................and Kalm!

Wilson16
December 23rd, 2013, 05:52 PM
Tipping a Crown Royal wishing all a safe and happy holiday season!

Go Bison

Wilson16
December 23rd, 2013, 06:05 PM
Tipping a Crown Royal wishing all a safe and happy holiday season!

Go Bison

#2 xthumbsupx

UIWWildthing
December 23rd, 2013, 06:18 PM
Merry Christmas and to all Go Towson :)

Red & Black
December 23rd, 2013, 06:20 PM
See, I nailed it out of the park about classless Ewu fans...........Red & Black sent me yet another nasty PM and more negative rep!

Damn straight I did. When you start posting something remotely resembling class, I will reciprocate. Until then, enjoy.

dudeitsaid
December 23rd, 2013, 06:34 PM
AG1 INC would like to wish everyone

(Not EWU fans except Kalm hes good)

A very Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all...Even AG1. Here's to hoping the ghosts of Christmas past may visit him and warm his scrooge-like heart to embrace EWU and their fans the way he should!xxmasxxxmasxxxmasxxxmasxxxmasxxxmasx

Texas
December 23rd, 2013, 06:54 PM
Damn straight I did. When you start posting something remotely resembling class, I will reciprocate. Until then, enjoy.

Class and the internets don't usually happen. Much less belong in the same sentence.

Also forum rep is serious business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

RichH2
December 23rd, 2013, 07:40 PM
Thank you and Merry Christmas to all. Safe and happy.

Seawolf97
December 23rd, 2013, 07:54 PM
Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2014 to all the fans and their families !

Darlinikki150
December 23rd, 2013, 07:58 PM
Happy Holidays to everyone and safe travels!! Go Bison!

TwinCitiesBison
December 23rd, 2013, 08:09 PM
A new poster...but a long time reader...just wanted to say Happy Holidays to all of you, regardless of your school colors.

Bison56
December 23rd, 2013, 08:51 PM
Merry Christmas to you all and I hope Santa brings you everything you wanted.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 23rd, 2013, 08:56 PM
Merry Christmas to all here on AGS!

Drblankstare
December 23rd, 2013, 11:23 PM
Happy Festivus!

http://geekoutlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Festivus.jpg
And now the airing of grievances.

Merry Christmas everyone

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 24th, 2013, 12:40 AM
I accept all the Merry Christmas greetings except the ones from Ewu fans.

Best wishes

dudeitsaid
December 24th, 2013, 12:46 AM

Ahhhh...that's so heartwarming. Christmas wishes really are granted!

tomq04
December 24th, 2013, 12:47 AM
Merry Christmas to all...except AG1?!?

caribbeanhen
December 24th, 2013, 07:14 AM
Hope everyone has a great Christmas with family and friends!

Enjoy celebrating the birth of our Savior!

This!

"Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles"

Merry Christmas Everyone!

grizfnz
December 24th, 2013, 09:18 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

*Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender
*neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable
*traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your
*choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others,
*or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all and a fiscally

*successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset*of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the

*calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make
*America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country
*or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the
*race, creed, color, age, physical disability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, caliber, pistol design, or sexual preference of the wishee.
*Legal Disclaimer: By accepting this agreement, you are accepting these terms.
*This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no
*alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually
*implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by
*law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.
*This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good
*tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting,
*whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance
*of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
*Sincerely,
*(Name withheld for legal, social and cultural considerations.)

Bisonator
December 24th, 2013, 09:27 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

*Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender
*neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable
*traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your
*choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others,
*or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all and a fiscally

*successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset*of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the

*calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make
*America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country
*or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the
*race, creed, color, age, physical disability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, caliber, pistol design, or sexual preference of the wishee.
*Legal Disclaimer: By accepting this agreement, you are accepting these terms.
*This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no
*alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually
*implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by
*law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.
*This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good
*tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting,
*whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance
*of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
*Sincerely,
*(Name withheld for legal, social and cultural considerations.)

**** off! xlolx

Fear the Bird
December 24th, 2013, 10:32 AM

Haha yeah Red & Black is a clown - he gave me negative rep for agreeing with a fellow Blue Hen that the most gut wrenching loss was the poorly placed spot of the ball on 4th and 2 in the 2010 (2011) NC game.

GreatAppSt
December 24th, 2013, 10:54 AM

Best wishes

Merry Christmas..........In Jail ALPHIE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg0Kseq8Aa4

Hammerhead
December 24th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Merry Christmas to all!

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww75/gjhammer/lights_anim_zps2697e89e.gif?t=1387904583

citdog
December 24th, 2013, 02:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOhKQyRAo6k

Skyhawk71
December 24th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Merry Christmas to all on AGS...............

Bogus Megapardus
December 24th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Peace and Glad Tidings to All of AGS,
From Your Favorite Thread Hijackers

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8846/kr6q.png

darell1976
December 24th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Had a bit of a scare to start Christmas as my dad was rushed to the hospital with a mini stroke, he is out and doing better, it gave us quite a scare. I just got back from Grand Forks and he is still a little dizzy but able to speak and walk (with a cane now), hopefully he will be back to his old self in a couple weeks. To everyone else have a very Merry Christmas, and enjoy the time you have with those you care about.

buffalobill
December 24th, 2013, 03:53 PM
xpeacexAnd to all a good night!

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 24th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Had a bit of a scare to start Christmas as my dad was rushed to the hospital with a mini stroke, he is out and doing better, it gave us quite a scare. I just got back from Grand Forks and he is still a little dizzy but able to speak and walk (with a cane now), hopefully he will be back to his old self in a couple weeks. To everyone else have a very Merry Christmas, and enjoy the time you have with those you care about.

Glad your dad is better!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 24th, 2013, 04:05 PM

Damn Darell that sucks, I had a cousin of mine die on the 22nd, didnt know her very well but my aunt and uncle are taking it hard as you would expect. Best wishes to your dad, hope he snaps back and hangs around another couple decades!

Take care and your family is in my prayers.

MDUNHfan
December 24th, 2013, 04:16 PM
I'd like to say "Thank You!" for the entertainment and more important, the education I had had while reading AGS. I don't post often (obviously) but have learned (the hard way) that if I am to put something in writing (especially if passionate about it), to write it and walk away from it and then decide to send or not. By the time I come back to what I wanted to say, someone has either said it or blown my response out of the water. So I will be content with continuing my education and wishing each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 24th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Merry Christmas to all...except AG1?!?

The unoriginality here just SCREAMS Ewu.................. SMFH

xcoffeex

Bisonator
December 24th, 2013, 04:27 PM

Sorry to hear that Darell. Hope all goes well.

BisonBabe
December 24th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Merry Christmas to all. May your holiday be filled with family, friends & love.

dgtw
December 24th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Merry Christmas to all FCS fans everywhere.

ngineer
December 24th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Joyeaux Noel to all my AGS brothers and sisters!

Southern Bison
December 25th, 2013, 01:57 AM
Merry Christmas Y'all. Enjoyed this video tonight...I pick up Lil' Man tomorrow and then it's off to MN to see the family for a week. Tonight I'll dream of the siren Chloe Agnew (pink dress).

http://youtu.be/V5eoxeV56_o

Ivytalk
December 25th, 2013, 06:58 AM
xxmasxxxmasxxxmasxMerry Christmas, AGS Nation!

Laker
December 25th, 2013, 07:34 AM
To those who believe as I do- Merry Christmas!

For those who do not- peace on earth and good will towards men!

Darell- I hope that your Dad is OK. Remember everyone- if you have your health, you have the greatest treasure.

Everyone travel safe and be happy!

UNHWildcat18
December 25th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone gets what they want from the big man, except citdog.. Otherwise we'd be two different countries again ;)

SU DOG
December 25th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Merry CHRISTmas to all. This song was an old gospel number(There's A Rainbow of Love) written by my Dad many years ago. The words were changed to make it a Christmas Song. If you can watch this video(gone viral) of these kids without laughing your rear off, then you are a grouch. Enjoy:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=kids+lip-syncing+a+wonderful+christmas+song&FORM=VIRE3#view=detail&mid=017F4324075F81A028B2017F4324075F81A028B2

Grizo406
December 27th, 2013, 12:38 AM
I've been a little bit too busy with an unexpected Christmas "event", so I'm a little late to this party. Please excuse my tardiness.

Hopefully, two of my favorite people; Sam & his dad, have their best Christmas yet, and wishing both of them safe travels, and nothing but THE BEST for a Happy New Year!

EXTRA SPECIAL good wishes to darell's dad, and family!xnodx

darell1976
December 27th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes. An update on my dad, he is doing a lot better (even joked to my mom he was going to go out and shovel snow, she said she would take care of that), he is walking a lot better, and with help from his new meds is getting better. Only restriction he has is no driving for about 2 weeks. So hopefully (God Willing) he is out of the woods. Thank you all again, its nice to have support from the AGS community no matter what team you cheer for.:)

ursus arctos horribilis
December 27th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes. An update on my dad, he is doing a lot better (even joked to my mom he was going to go out and shovel snow, she said she would take care of that), he is walking a lot better, and with help from his new meds is getting better. Only restriction he has is no driving for about 2 weeks. So hopefully (God Willing) he is out of the woods. Thank you all again, its nice to have support from the AGS community no matter what team you cheer for.:)

Sorry I'm late darell but I hadn't kept up on this after the first page or two due to business and merriment. I'm very happy to hear your dad is doing well and wish he and your family all the best in the coming year. This same thing happened Saturday to one of my closest and very dear friends and he is doing very well also so gald the good news is spreading around here.

I sure hope I wished y'all a Merry Christmas earlier on in the thread but can't remember if I did. If not then I hope the very best for all of you in the coming year and hope you had a great Christmas.

skinny_uncle
December 28th, 2013, 02:29 AM
A slightly delayed Happy Holidays to all.