PDA

View Full Version : Home Video: JMU declawing UNH

Old Cat Fan
October 14th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Hi guys just got back and threw this little 2 minute clip of todays game together, shows the 1st unh touchdown and 4 JMU scores, that finished my wildcats off,:bawling: trying to get in good postions for videotaping from a fans point of view with a packed house is a pain.:bang: Hats off to the JMU squad for playing a complete game and taming the cats today. The banner at the end of the clip ( JM WHO) was a pay back for the banner that was hanging on the UNH side. http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=33591&cdate=20061014&ctime=180550

Tealblood
October 14th, 2006, 06:51 PM
cool what did you take those with

Old Cat Fan
October 14th, 2006, 07:35 PM
cool what did you take those with

Thanks Tealblood, Shot the video with my Panasonic PV-GS35 mini dv camcorder. Than I upload the video into the movie maker program than edit it down to a 2 minute clip because the free server I use, only allows that.Unfortunately they compress the hell out of it so the quality gets crushed compared to the master, been trying to upload to Google but been having problems doing that.

th0m
October 14th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Nice video! The perspective from the stands is really good, looks like its from a TV feed. Obviously wished it were a bit longer, but I can imagine you want to forget about this game asap.

jmuduke999999999
October 14th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Very nice Old Cat, thanks for sharing it....

Old Cat Fan
October 14th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Yeah this vid is definately not a keeper, unlike David Ball's 51st last week. For the stand perspective I was standing halfway up the stairs to the press box. Oh well perfect weather, great crowd and hopefully the UNH players will use this game as a wake up call for the rest of the year...Good luck to the Dukes maybe we can have a rematch later on :thumbsup: