View Full Version : CaribbeanHen gets his hands on the ball at a North Dakota State game

caribbeanhen
December 13th, 2013, 08:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4oYDmWr4GQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUmXtRWYJGSnOqjluPKKELgQ

I was able to walk right in to the Stadium unchallenged and certainly not part of the paid attendance but I was there, got inside and North Dakota State had the ball coming right at me, got the phone on and you'll see a TD pass followed by the xtra point, that's when I get my hands on the ball, I wanted to heave it about 40 yards to Bohl because he hasn't seen a good arm in years now, ha but I thought the better of it....... sometimes its the little things in life that mean the most

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Bohl has seen what a great arm looks like. LT Billy Turner has a cannon!

P.S. No, I'm not kidding.

henfan
December 13th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Did the guy who picked up the ball have a Widener hoody on? In Youngstown?

Winindy
December 13th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Turn your phone horizontally. You look like you are taking video for Worldstarhiphop.com

centennial
December 13th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Turn your phone horizontally. You look like you are taking video for Worldstarhiphop.com
Lol

caribbeanhen
December 14th, 2013, 05:50 AM

that's sounds funny even though I don't get the punch line, but yep you are correct

gumby013
December 14th, 2013, 06:25 AM
How does it feel to have touched a ball kicked by a kicker with only four toes?

caribbeanhen
December 14th, 2013, 07:17 AM
How does it feel to have touched a ball kicked by a kicker with only four toes?

the best part of the day! I had just walked in and my head was spinning a bit that security hadn't stopped me, compounded by the fact that I'm not real good with the Iphone features and didn't even know if the gadget was recording, than the XP was right over my head and touching the ball all within a minute of getting inside the place.... just another day for most but for me a great day

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Did the guy who picked up the ball have a Widener hoody on? In Youngstown?

he sure did, that kid seemed to appear from nowhere....