PDA

View Full Version : The Four Finalist for NC Central Head Coach

WileECoyote06
December 13th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Connell Maynor - WSSU Head Coach
Dawson Odums - Southern U Head Coach (NCCU alum)
James Spady - Tight Ends Coach at Nevada (former NCCU o-line coach under Rod Broadway)
Jerry Mack - Wide Receivers Coach at South Alabama

I'm familiar with all of the above except Jerry Mack. . . can someone fill me in?

Skyhawk71
December 14th, 2013, 08:13 AM
From Memphis, played at Arkansas State; current WR coach at South Alabama, coming from U-Memphis, former OC at UAPB- been at Delta St., UCA, JSU, three year intern in NFL- now he is a pretty good coach, but I think Maynor would be at the top of the list, unless they want an NCCU guy........thoughts?

ASU_Fanatic
December 14th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Maynor seems like the obvious hire here.

WileECoyote06
December 19th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Well after getting scooped by Hampton, it looks like we're going to hire Jerry Mack to coach the Eagles. Not the splash that we so desperately needed, but he may turn out to be a better fit for our program. We want someone who wants to be with us. In a few short years, we'll begin our stadium renovations to compliment the field upgrades and he'll get to benefit if he can deliver a winning product. Coach Mack, welcome to Durham and we need linemen!

Skyhawk71
December 19th, 2013, 09:03 PM
I think he will do a great job for you guys, good luck to Coach Mack and the Eagles...............