PDA

View Full Version : This board is consistantly the busiest

CSUBUCDAD
October 13th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Football forum that I frequent. Shows the passion for small college football that so many of us have. Most people have no idea how good the games are at this level.

Glad I found this place, I started to think I was the only guy besides my son that got excited about going to see a Div 1AA team play on Saturday.

goasu984Life
October 13th, 2006, 03:56 PM
You will find out very quickly that you are definitely not the only ones with a passion for small-college football. We may not be as loud as a lot of bigger schools fans and alumni, but we are just as passionate.

Cap'n Cat
October 13th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Football forum that I frequent. Shows the passion for small college football that so many of us have. Most people have no idea how good the games are at this level.

Glad I found this place, I started to think I was the only guy besides my son that got excited about going to see a Div 1AA team play on Saturday.

Welcome, Pops!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Stop by the Lounge where the REAL action is on this board!

:)

Go...gate
October 13th, 2006, 04:18 PM

Welcome. It's a fun group. :hurray:

AppGuy04
October 13th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Welcome man, enjoy your stay!

Maverick
October 13th, 2006, 05:23 PM
CSUBUCDAD,
It pays to be a winner!! Hoo-yah!!! Even here!!!

LBPop
October 13th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Another nice aspect of I-AA football is that the fans, as a general rule, are more knowledgeable. That's a big part of what makes AGS so great.

Of course the Lounge is a different story...:rolleyes:xlolx

Welcome to I-AA land from one Dad to another.xprost2x

GeauxColonels
October 13th, 2006, 06:17 PM
You will find out very quickly that you are definitely not the only ones with a passion for small-college football. We may not be as loud as a lot of bigger schools fans and alumni, but we are just as passionate.
I couldn't agree with you more!!!!! I felt the same way when I first joined!!! Living here in Baton Rouge (and Louisiana for that matter) LSU is the top-dog when it comes to publicity. No one that I work with follows I-AA at all so this gives me a GREAT opportunity to learn about the rest of the division and share some of my knowledge about teams I know something about.

goasu984Life
October 13th, 2006, 06:22 PM
I couldn't agree with you more!!!!!

Having been married for almost a year now, it is nice to hve someone to agree with me for a change. I almost forgot what that was like.

blukeys
October 13th, 2006, 06:25 PM

Welcome Aboard but before Ralph gets a hold of you let's make one thing REALLY CLEAR, the teams on this board play Division I football (not small college football) .

This is also the highest Football Division that actually determines it's Champion on the field.

Establishing the above in your mind and losing the small college mentality will get you a long way here. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

SiouxFallsJack
October 13th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Welcome Aboard but before Ralph gets a hold of you let's make one thing REALLY CLEAR, the teams on this board play Division I football (not small college football) .

This is also the highest Football Division that actually determines it's Champion on the field.

Establishing the above in your mind and losing the small college mentality will get you a long way here. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Very true words spoken by bluekeys. I may not post very much but my knowledge of the best division in college football grows everyday. :nod: :nod: :nod:

GeauxColonels
October 13th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Having been married for almost a year now, it is nice to hve someone to agree with me for a change. I almost forgot what that was like.
Wow, that's scary....I just got married in January.

bobbythekidd
October 13th, 2006, 08:44 PM

I have been thinking the same thing but never thought to express it. Other than traveling through cyberspace to each teams boards, this really is the Mecca of I-AA.
Welcome aboard, Squid.:smiley_wi
(I'm a Jarhead, I had to say it.)

RadMann
October 13th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Welcome, you will like it here....

blackfordpu
October 13th, 2006, 09:36 PM

Welcome CBD! You will like it here.

Watch how you spell I-AA. Some posters on here, hughmmmralphhemmm, will get on you for not spelling it right. :p :rotateh:

OldAggieAlum
October 13th, 2006, 09:42 PM
UC Davis and Sac State, both have approx. 30,000 students. Definitely not small college.

October 13th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the national community of NCAA Division I Championship Football!

YoUDeeMan
October 13th, 2006, 10:59 PM

Welcome to AGS! Glad you have passed on your I-AA passion to your son!

LeopardFan04
October 13th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Welcome...

CSUBUCDAD
October 14th, 2006, 09:43 AM
CSU only has 3000 students, and that is where the "small college" comes from. I will endevor to think in grander terms in the future. Think big, play big.

PantherRob82
October 14th, 2006, 09:43 AM
This board is definitely the place to be for I-AA football. You can learn a lot very quickly. (or share a lot very quickly for those who have been around for a while).

TheTribeHasSpoken
October 14th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Think big, play big.
:nod: :nod: :nod:

JSUCroft
October 14th, 2006, 03:08 PM
This board is definitely the place to be for I-AA football. You can learn a lot very quickly. (or share a lot very quickly for those who have been around for a while).

:bow: :hurray: