10. Rhode Island (3-9, 2-6 CAA)
11. Albany (1-11, 0-8 CAA)

Friday, December 13
#7 Towson @ #2 Eastern Illinois - 8 PM - ESPN2

Saturday, December 14
New Hampshire @ #4 Southeastern Louisiana - 7 PM - ESPN3

Tribe4SF
December 8th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Towson is a complete team and will have a shot at EIU if they play with discipline. They can't afford the mistakes and gaffs they fell into during the second quarter against Fordham.

SELA has given up a lot of yards and points. New Hampshire's defense has come of age since October and could be the difference in their game. I think the only team left that the Wildcats wouldn't have a shot against is NDSU. I've seen what a really good defense can do to UNH.

UNH Fanboi
December 8th, 2013, 11:44 AM
EIU has looked like a championship caliber team so far. With NDSU losing Bohl, I could see EIU beating NDSU in Frisco. It will be very interesting to see how they play against Towson.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 8th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Towson is a complete team and will have a shot at EIU if they play with discipline. They can't afford the mistakes and gaffs they fell into during the second quarter against Fordham.

SELA has given up a lot of yards and points. New Hampshire's defense has come of age since October and could be the difference in their game. I think the only team left that the Wildcats wouldn't have a shot against is NDSU. I've seen what a really good defense can do to UNH.

Unfortunately, I saw that too, but the one asterisk to that day was RJ Harris didn't play for UNH. After our subsequent games, it became apparent how significant that absence was. JMHO, but the biggest play of the day yesterday was a 3rd and I think 13 from real deep in our own territory facing a punt into a stiff wind which would have given Maine a short field, score was 27-20 UNH. RJ got open over the middle and Goldrich hit him for the first down. UNH continued the drive for a TD and 34-20 lead. Once in the 4th Quarter, they had the wind at their back.