PDA

View Full Version : What's worse: the Earth hurtling toward the Sun or Coach Bohl leaving NDSU?

Sader87
December 8th, 2013, 12:51 AM
I'm going to go with Coach Bohl leaving NDSU....I'm sure those egg-heads at MIT or Cal-Tech would figure out a way to get us back on our normal axis if need be. Replacing Coach Bohl at NDSU will be a much bigger endeavor.

BEAR
December 8th, 2013, 12:54 AM
There's a 50 page thread on this. Feel free to post this thought there. Just sayin.

Twentysix
December 8th, 2013, 12:55 AM
He is just angry about how terrible Holy Cross is. It's hard to blame him.

BEAR
December 8th, 2013, 12:59 AM

Man you're up late. Can't sleep either?

centennial
December 8th, 2013, 01:00 AM
I'm going to go with Coach Bohl leaving NDSU....I'm sure those egg-heads at MIT or Cal-Tech would figure out a way to get us back on our normal axis if need be. Replacing Coach Bohl at NDSU will be a much bigger endeavor.
You think you are funny? Is that the wit you learned at Holy Cross?

BEAR
December 8th, 2013, 01:01 AM
Oh I forgot. If I don't like a thread, then don't read it. Dang. Mods, can you delete my response to a redundant thread? Sorry! xlolx

Sader87
December 8th, 2013, 01:04 AM

Absolutely....a quick death into the Sun's fiery realm would have been preferable to losing to Georgetown this year.

Twentysix
December 8th, 2013, 01:05 AM
Absolutely....a quick death into the Sun's fiery realm would have been preferable to losing to Georgetown this year.

You east coast people sure are weird. :p

Southern Bison
December 8th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Interesting thought...few, if any, of the Bison fans would revel in another school's loss of a coach at such a pivotal time in their season. It's called Midwestern values...something taught to us by our parents and grandparents. It goes along with honor, family, faith, & personal responsibility. Values that are lost on elitist ****ing yankees who think there is nothing west of the Adirondacks.

The states we hail from are the ones that provide you with food to eat, power to run your home, and gas to drive your car. Those states you look down upon are the ones that keep this country alive.

Kiss my ass, you pompous little bitch.

Twentysix
December 8th, 2013, 01:12 AM
I have no idea what this is "Adirondacks" and refuse to google it. But most of what you said is right.

Sader87
December 8th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Interesting thought...few, if any, of the Bison fans would revel in another school's loss of a coach at such a pivotal time in their season. It's called Midwestern values...something taught to us by our parents and grandparents. It goes along with honor, family, faith, & personal responsibility. Values that are lost on elitist ****ing yankees who think there is nothing west of the Adirondacks.

The states we hail from are the ones that provide you with food to eat, power to run your home, and gas to drive your car. Those states you look down upon are the ones that keep this country alive.

Don't forget to thank the ancestors of good people of Massachusetts for starting the American Revolution while you're at it.

Drblankstare
December 8th, 2013, 01:16 AM
What's the Sun?

Sader87
December 8th, 2013, 01:17 AM

Don't forget the many educational, medical and financial innovations from Massachusetts over the years.

Oh yeah, and where did that revolution against England start again?

Twentysix
December 8th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Don't forget the many educational, medical and financial innovations from Massachusetts over the years.

Really, you have so few examples you are already circling back? A+

Southern Bison
December 8th, 2013, 01:24 AM

Massachusetts: Supporting over-bearing and tyrannical government since 1861. Amazing how it only took 85 years for the yankees to fall back into their imperialistic ways.

Sader87
December 8th, 2013, 01:24 AM
You guys need to relax.....do you really think anyone else is going to step in and knock NDSU off their pedestal?

Bohl is a great coach, but NDSU has so many built-in advantages, it almost doesn't matter who is coaching NDSU....I'm just making light of the "crisis" of it all.

Southern Bison
December 8th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Then you better learn something real quick...you don't mess with someone's family. The Bison Nation is a family and we look out for each other.

The strength of the Bison is the Herd and the strength of the Herd is the Bison.

Sader87
December 8th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Then you better learn something real quick...you don't mess with someone's family. The Bison Nation is a family and we look out for each other.

The strength of the Bison is the Herd and the strength of the Herd is the Bison.

Lighten up Francis....yes college football is important, but it's not that important:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pA1h1FjBZg

Bogus Megapardus
December 8th, 2013, 05:27 AM
I'm going with the earth hurtling towards the sun, Sader87

It's simply that I don't like to hurtle. Never have. Just not a hurtler.

Now, if it were the Earth flying off its axis and spinning uncontrollably into the Sun, or the Earth getting sucked into a giant vortex and emerging on the other side of the galaxy in an asynchronous orbit around a different, more violently radiant sun, then I'd have to go with Coach Bohl leaving NDSU. Clear as the midnight sky over Fargo, that one is.

DFW HOYA
December 8th, 2013, 07:16 AM

Over the last four years, Georgetown is 3-1 against Holy Cross.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 8th, 2013, 07:25 AM

People's Republic of Mass?........got it.