PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody watch Rice-Marshall?

CID1990
December 7th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Well?

Didya?

The whole game?

Who won?

Go...gate
December 8th, 2013, 12:35 AM
I was happy to see Rice win the conference title.

Texas
December 8th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Shame Marshall didn't win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Twentysix
December 8th, 2013, 12:44 AM
I saw about 3 minutes of it, Marshall was winning I think, but it was before the start of the first FCS game. I switched to the Fordham game after about 3 minutes, which was just starting.

Mr. C
December 8th, 2013, 01:59 AM
Well?

Didya?

The whole game?

Who won?

You used the unspeakable name of a former I-AA team here at AGS.

DFW HOYA
December 8th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Watched it along with the UCF-SMU (ESPN) and Georgetown-Colgate (FoxSports1) games.

Great to see some winning for a Rice program which has suffered a lot longer than most people realize. Its last confernece title was in 1957. Rice came close to dropping football a decade ago, its entire living alumni population cannot fill its 72,000 seat stadium. Still, 20,247 on a cold day in Houston was a fairly good crowd.

Over on FoxSports1, the Red Raiders scored more in the first half in football (27) against the Hoyas than it did in basketball (15). Still, Colgate lost by only six and had it not shot so poorly from three, should have won the game.

Cocky
December 8th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Nice crowd at the game.

caribbeanhen
December 8th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Nice crowd at the game.

ha ha, was about 12K?

OL FU
December 8th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Well?

Didya?

The whole game?

Who won?

They played?

Cocky
December 8th, 2013, 08:41 AM
ha ha, was about 12K?
1k? Might be closer.

CID1990
December 8th, 2013, 09:09 AM
I saw about 3 minutes of it, Marshall was winning I think, but it was before the start of the first FCS game. I switched to the Fordham game after about 3 minutes, which was just starting.

WHOA NELLIE!

You actually tuned out a FBS conference championship game.... a game between the E-LEET teams of what, the MAC? In order to watch a FCS game?

What were you thinking? Isn't all the TV exposure supposed to mean that people who previously never gave a ***** about Marshall or Rice would suddenly tune in, and much rejoicing and revenue would ensue?

How were you able to pry your eyes away from this game and change channels??