CPrice91
December 7th, 2013, 06:32 PM
At least it's a playoff.

IBleedYellow
December 7th, 2013, 06:33 PM
It's the playoffs, who cares.

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 7th, 2013, 06:35 PM
You could count the selections as being drama.

A very forgettable first couple of weeks for the playoffs, but the good games usually start in the quarterfinals anyways.

dudeitsaid
December 7th, 2013, 07:04 PM
You could count the selections as being drama.

No doubt about that. And there have been some upsets as well. I would still take the blandest playoffs over the bowl system anyday.

TigerFen
December 7th, 2013, 07:12 PM
I would take upsets as drama. Really think it has been a good playoff run so far and it only gets better over the next couple of weeks.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 7th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Upsets are not drama. I didn't say there were no surprises - there clearly have been. Just no drama.

Twentysix
December 7th, 2013, 09:21 PM
These playoffs just got tons of drama :p.

eaglewraith
December 7th, 2013, 09:26 PM
These playoffs just got tons of drama :p.

I know NDSU fans are like "YOU JUST HAD TO OPEN YOUR DIRTY LEHIGH MOUTH" now.

Twentysix
December 7th, 2013, 09:29 PM

Lol.

jmrepak
December 7th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Lol +1

between CCU over Montana and this possible move I'm surprised there aren't e-riots going on at ags

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 7th, 2013, 09:34 PM
The drama is going to be off the field I guess.

IBleedYellow
December 7th, 2013, 09:43 PM

Nailed it.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Wallace
December 7th, 2013, 10:24 PM
my team isn't in the playoffs and the teams that spanked us got whipped, so I have to complain about the tournament all the time

FIFY xrolleyesx There is plenty of drama and upsets add to it... half the seeds were beat today.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 7th, 2013, 10:43 PM
FIFY

Wow, Wallace complaining about someone complaining about the tournament? Man, he's never, ever complained about the tournament before.... xlolx

You might want to read that UNH score again, by the way, Einstein.

Skjellyfetti
December 7th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Bohl heard y'all were bored and decided to liven things up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

UNHknowledge
December 7th, 2013, 10:47 PM
SHSU/SMU had a pretty "dramatic" finish tonight. With 2:00 left it certainly looked like the 4th seeded team was going to fall, but then SHSU got real weird and soft, and Bennett decided to play like himself and go 6-6 for 85 yds, TD to advance.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 7th, 2013, 10:54 PM
SHSU/SMU had a pretty "dramatic" finish tonight. With 2:00 left it certainly looked like the 4th seeded team was going to fall, but then SHSU got real weird and soft, and Bennett decided to play like himself and go 6-6 for 85 yds, TD to advance.

Agreed, that was a GREAT game. Best one of the playoffs by far.

Wallace
December 7th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by Lehigh Football Nation http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?p=2068000#post2068000) my team isn't in the playoffs and the teams that spanked us got whipped, so I have to complain about the tournament all the time
You might want to read that UNH score again, by the way, Einstein.

Reading is a skill xrolleyesx

Playoff teams that spanked Lehigh
Fordham did it 52-34
Lafayette did it 50-28

Playoff whippings they received
Fordham whipped 48-28 by Towson
Lafayette whipped 45-7 by UNH

Lehigh Football Nation
December 7th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Reading is a skill that I don;t have as I skipped over the part of the quote that I didn't want to read

FIFY xlolx

Squealofthepig
December 7th, 2013, 11:53 PM
Lol +1

between CCU over Montana and this possible move I'm surprised there aren't e-riots going on at ags

Meh, I'm one who argued against Montana getting a seed, and CCU played a great game today (although the one play review - TWO PLAYS after the actual play - was definitely dramatic). Dramatic doesn't equal game-changing, though, and I give credit to the Chanticleers for staying focused.

If you DO want drama, I'm sure there is some at egriz, but I avoid that place more than a Coldplay concert.

And on upsets, I like that CCU won, and that the OVC has two teams in the final eight - there SHOULD be chaos!

Gil Dobie
December 7th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Reading is a skill xrolleyesx

Playoff teams that spanked Lehigh
Fordham did it 52-34
Lafayette did it 50-28

Playoff whippings they received
Fordham whipped 48-28 by Towson
Lafayette whipped 45-7 by UNH

Easy laying down smack when you don't have a team of your own. :(

robsnotes4u
December 8th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Agreed, that was a GREAT game. Best one of the playoffs by far. SELA got them self in a hole with that muffed punt and pick six. Lucky to get out of it.

CryHavoc_SLU
December 8th, 2013, 05:38 AM
SELA got them self in a hole with that muffed punt and pick six. Lucky to get out of it.
Yeah they got really lucky, but it's very hard to beat a team twice in four weeks. Especially one that had perennially had your number. They had two running backs go down late in the game so that may be a story next week vs UNH.

UNH Fanboi
December 8th, 2013, 08:05 AM
There are some great matchups in the quarterfinals.

Lehigh'98
December 8th, 2013, 09:42 AM
EIU Towson will be one of the better FCS games in a very long time. Could not ask for a better matchup. I'm taking the over.

Gil Dobie
December 8th, 2013, 10:11 AM
EIU Towson will be one of the better FCS games in a very long time. Could not ask for a better matchup. I'm taking the over.

I believe it's the Friday night game.

dudeitsaid
December 8th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Hey, who said there wasn't any drama in these playoffs?!? It was like the bell ringing it in. Now this thread slips somewhere out of sight because everyone's more consumed with the "drama". :)