PDA

View Full Version : Round of eight: CCU @ N Dak. State

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

kdinva
December 7th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Can't imagine this game to be in the 38-7 neighborhood........

Texas
December 7th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Thank god CCU is going and not Montana. I would've hate to see the Griz murdered in Fargo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Bisonator
December 7th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Should be a good one!

jmrepak
December 7th, 2013, 07:03 PM
I'm looking forward to this matchup. A high powered offense vs. a damn good defense it should be very interesting. We've played a few of the top defenses this year and performed well, but a lot of our opponents had inflated stats due to the level of competition they played. This will be a battle.

Anyone have an idea of when they will set the game time and date with ESPN?

Twentysix
December 7th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Should be a great game! Thrilled to see a new team in the FD.

Hammersmith
December 7th, 2013, 07:06 PM
I'm looking forward to this matchup. A high powered offense vs. a damn good defense it should be very interesting. We've played a few of the top defenses this year and performed well, but a lot of our opponents had inflated stats due to the level of competition they played. This will be a battle.

Anyone have an idea of when they will set the game time and date with ESPN?
10pm tonight. Maybe a little earlier if someone leaks the info before the official announcement.

jmrepak
December 7th, 2013, 07:07 PM
10pm tonight. Maybe a little earlier if someone leaks the info before the official announcement.
Thanks!

Southern Bison
December 7th, 2013, 07:31 PM
For the Bison, this will be a telling game in regards to how the Bison handle a strong passing team which I don't believe we've faced this season. I don't see an issue for the Bison offense vs. CCU's D, but the question will be if the Bison secondary controls the Chanticleer offense. If it is another win with the scoring in the range of tonight's game, I will feel much more confident should we face EIU or EWU in Frisco. If it's a close game, I can see EIU & EWU using the tape from this game to review in great detail.

BisonFan02
December 7th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Game will be Friday....inside information says so.

Professor Chaos
December 7th, 2013, 07:45 PM
No inside info from me but I think ESPN has an infatuation with NDSU, relative to the other remaining playoff teams, that will put the Bison games on Friday the next two weeks as long as their still is a Bison game to show regardless who the opponent is.

Twentysix
December 7th, 2013, 07:47 PM
YES! We get a week of smack with the cry baby dad!

Someone get him an AGS account ASAP.

Bison56
December 7th, 2013, 08:07 PM
YES! We get a week of smack with the cry baby dad!

Someone get him an AGS account ASAP.
Will he demand a maximum noise level?

centennial
December 7th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Will he demand a maximum noise level?
He is going to hold the NCAA responsible for the sound that the fans make..

Southern Bison
December 7th, 2013, 08:09 PM

Did it come from "inside" the orange hardhat you were wearing earlier in the pic? :D

BisonFan02
December 7th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Did it come from "inside" the orange hardhat you were wearing earlier in the pic? :D

Wrong dude :D and no, other source.

Bison56
December 7th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Lakes?xrolleyesx

BisonFan02
December 7th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Lakes?xrolleyesx

Haha, nope! I'm the guy sans the orange hard hat and not K State kid (that bada$$ was out there in a tshirt...crazy dude :D )

Southern Bison
December 7th, 2013, 08:16 PM

Damn...50/50 chance and I missed. No wonder I'm not yet an AGS Playa.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 7th, 2013, 08:23 PM
CC's defense looks very mediocre at best. The Bison offense should be able to move the ball easily.

Their offense might pose some problems but I'm sure the Bison defense is up for the challenge.

gofurman
December 7th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Can't imagine this game to be in the 38-7 neighborhood........

First, despite the 38-7 score... I think most objective NDSU fans would say Furman did pretty well for playing only 4 seniors on our team. Our team is 57% freshman. Our front 7 on D (all 14 of em, the whole two- deep) return next year as we have no seniors there. Two seniors on D, Two on O total basically.

That said I post here bc Furman has played Both Coastal and NDSU ! We were a far worse team when we played coastal (2-4) and then we turned the Corner and won the SoCon (winning 6 straight FCS Games).

Point is, I can say without a doubt that your basic assessment should be Coastal will bring a superior offense into Fargo (better than Furman) but an inferior defense (esp far less run D than Furman had). Just look at our stats when we played vs coastal Carolina. We ran very well against them. Having seen NDSU I expect NDSU to run on coastal all game like they did to us in the second half. Coastal has to outscore you. The score with Montana is pretty spot on today.

We ran 45 times for 240 yds vs Coastal and we weren't playing nearly as well then... Over 5 ypc. Today vs NDSU we ran 35 times for 102 yds. Barely 3 ypc. The DL of NDSU is far better than the DL of coastal. But Furman was able to throw some today and coastal can be very very dangerous in the air. That's how they hung 35 on us

My guess? Having seen both teams ill say NDSU 37 , coastal 23. NDSU just needs to run and run and run and coastal will wear down. Keep it simple , keep their offense off the field

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 7th, 2013, 08:39 PM
First, despite the 38-7 score... I think most objective NDSU fans would say Furman did pretty well for playing only 4 seniors on our team. Our team is 57% freshman. Our front 7 on D (all 14 of em, the whole two- deep) return next year as we have no seniors there. Two seniors on D, Two on O total basically.

That said I post here bc Furman has played Both Coastal and NDSU ! We were a far worse team when we played coastal (2-4) and then we turned the Corner and won the SoCon (winning 6 straight FCS Games).

Point is, I can say without a doubt that your basic assessment should be Coastal will bring a superior offense into Fargo (better than Furman) but an inferior defense (esp far less run D than Furman had). Just look at our stats when we played vs coastal Carolina. We ran very well against them. Having seen NDSU I expect NDSU to run on coastal all game like they did to us in the second half. Coastal has to outscore you. The score with Montana is pretty spot on today.

We ran 45 times for 240 yds vs Coastal and we weren't playing nearly as well then... Over 5 ypc. Today vs NDSU we ran 35 times for 102 yds. Barely 3 ypc. The DL of NDSU is far better than the DL of coastal. But Furman was able to throw some today and coastal can be very very dangerous in the air. That's how they hung 35 on us

My guess? Having seen both teams ill say NDSU 37 , coastal 23. NDSU just needs to run and run and run and coastal will wear down. Keep it simple , keep their offense off the field

Furman does have a bright future in the next few years.

Kudos to Furman, they were better than I thought but a team needs to play a solid 4 quarters to beat the Bison.

ndsubison
December 7th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Agreed. Furman is a better team than the 38-7 score indicated. With such a young roster and an obviously smart coach, look for FU to make some noise these next couple yrs.

ndsubison
December 7th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Ala Bison 2010. xcoolx

marenlee
December 7th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Well this game just got even more interesting........

BisonFan02
December 7th, 2013, 09:10 PM

Yup.....no clue what is going to happen now.

rokamortis
December 7th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Yup.....no clue what is going to happen now.

The Bison will still be a well disciplined team. I don't expect that this will impact them too much.

BisonFan02
December 7th, 2013, 10:25 PM

Welp, so much for my source...game is at 11am on Sat xlolx

marenlee
December 7th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Welp, so much for my source...game is at 11am on Sat xlolx
Where's the release for that? That means it's an ESPN game. Cool Cool

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 7th, 2013, 10:30 PM

I think the Saturday game is ESPN...main channel.

BisonFan02
December 7th, 2013, 10:31 PM

Dom Izzo ‏@DomIzzoWDAY 7m (https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/status/409538541354364928) Lost in everything; #NDSU (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23NDSU&src=hash) will host Coastal Carolina at 11 AM Saturday on ESPN #FCSPlayoffs (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23FCSPlayoffs&src=hash)

Towson @ EIU on Fri night.

gofurman
December 7th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Ala Bison 2010. xcoolx

Funny, met a guy today and that's exactly what he said. I didn't really know much beyond NDSU had won numerous D 2 Titles and that, obviously, you have rolled two straight FCS titles ! He said - when he realized we have two seniors on each side of the ball - that he thought that we play good fundamental football and made him think of a young 2010 NDSU team. Exact same comment. He was esp nice when he saw we have almost as many freshman as we do Soph, June, and senior all combined. He thought that reflected well on our new coach to get us back in the mix with such youth

He was a very nice guy and fan - represented NDSU VERY WELL!! he said that he honestly thought, having seen us play SC State, it would be easier to beat us .. That the bison would lead at half say, 21-3 but that we just wouldn't make the costly penalties or turnovers that lesser coached teams make and so we hung around very well and made him "sweat" for 30 minutes. Lol. Good guy.

good luck to you guys. I wrote my brief synopsis a page or so back in all objectivity as I suspect (not 100% sure) we are the only team to play both NDSU and Coastal Carolina this year. Hopefully it tells. A little. If nothing else just look at the Furman vs Coastal Carolina statistics but understand we were in our 2-4 phase then so our D was not so great at the time as all the freshman were barely out of high school. Still Furman is probably the best comparison team right now since you just saw us and have an idea what we can and cannot do so well

gofurman
December 7th, 2013, 11:37 PM
What does this post mean? Just curious

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 7th, 2013, 11:39 PM

Who is going to coach, for starters.

Hammerhead
December 7th, 2013, 11:45 PM
Read the threads about Bohl being hired by Wyoming. Rumors abound about how much of his staff is going with him and who will be coaching through the rest of the playoffs.

Squealofthepig
December 7th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Next weekend is going to be an interesting one for NDSU.

CCU came to Missoula prepared, out of their element (quite literally) and stayed focused and poised the entire game. They didn't have penalties. They converted big plays. They did not get rattled.

The timing actually sucks big balls for NDSU, and **** Bohl for the timing - I mean, seriously. Wait until the playoffs are done - this not only sends a message to the Bison (so long, thanks for the fish), it also says to Wyoming recruits, "Hey, I may be a great coach - don't plan on me not leaving and hanging you out to dry."

This leaves me actually cheering for NDSU next week (instead of doing the "cheer for the team who beats you" thing). Dammit, the kids coming to Fargo did so for the program AND for Bohl, and it's a shame one of those deserted them.

SUPharmacist
December 8th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Looking forward to the game, and curious to see what the crowd is like with Bohl still coaching.

Bison56
December 8th, 2013, 02:54 PM
So any CCU fans making the trip?

dewey
December 8th, 2013, 03:43 PM
The timing actually sucks big balls for NDSU, and **** Bohl for the timing - I mean, seriously. Wait until the playoffs are done - this not only sends a message to the Bison (so long, thanks for the fish), it also says to Wyoming recruits, "Hey, I may be a great coach - don't plan on me not leaving and hanging you out to dry."

This leaves me actually cheering for NDSU next week (instead of doing the "cheer for the team who beats you" thing). Dammit, the kids coming to Fargo did so for the program AND for Bohl, and it's a shame one of those deserted them.

Great post! I feel bad for the NDSU players as they probably feel like they have been abandoned. The timing by Bohl is beyond awful. Losing Bohl is bad but if he takes the coordinators, more assistants and the strength coach the program gas been gutted. Not to mention next years recruits. What the heck happens to what was on paper a very good class.

I will be cheering like crazy for the team.

Dewey

Bisonator
December 8th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Time to regroup, circle the herd and come out full bore. I think this is gonna energize, motivate and focus our team even more now to cap off a perfect season! GO BISON!!!

jmrepak
December 8th, 2013, 04:28 PM
...good luck to you guys. I wrote my brief synopsis a page or so back in all objectivity as I suspect (not 100% sure) we are the only team to play both NDSU and Coastal Carolina this year. Hopefully it tells. A little. If nothing else just look at the Furman vs Coastal Carolina statistics but understand we were in our 2-4 phase then so our D was not so great at the time as all the freshman were barely out of high school. Still Furman is probably the best comparison team right now since you just saw us and have an idea what we can and cannot do so well...You also need to consider that the team that beat Furman in week 2 is just a shadow of the team that will line up on Saturday. At the time our offense hadn't found their rhythm yet. That didn't happen until the next week when we dropped 51 at EKU. Also, our defense still has growing to do, but they are much more mature than they were even 4 weeks ago much less 13 weeks ago. It's the only comparable opponent we have, but Furple and CCU met so early in the season that the outcome and overall quality of play from both teams in that game are not relevant for comparison.

Southern Bison
December 8th, 2013, 11:24 PM
You also need to consider that the team that beat Furman in week 2 is just a shadow of the team that will line up on Saturday. At the time our offense hadn't found their rhythm yet. That didn't happen until the next week when we dropped 51 at EKU. Also, our defense still has growing to do, but they are much more mature than they were even 4 weeks ago much less 13 weeks ago. It's the only comparable opponent we have, but Furple and CCU met so early in the season that the outcome and overall quality of play from both teams in that game are not relevant for comparison.

So the Furman team that we beat is the same team that y'all beat in week 2? Not a chance. They rattled off a string of wins to take the SoCon AQ and represented themselves well down in Orangeburg before arriving in Fargo. CCU has a different style offense, but if you watched the Bison/Paladin game, you should be more concerned about facing a team closer to the Gamecocks than the Big South, Charlotte, etc.

Grizzlies82
December 9th, 2013, 01:42 AM
So any CCU fans making the trip?

There appeared to be about two dozen in their section in Missoula. I suspect short notice, high cost, air fares will be one limiting factor.
Not to mention Fargo is too damn cold. :)

PaladinFan
December 9th, 2013, 05:32 AM
So the Furman team that we beat is the same team that y'all beat in week 2? Not a chance. They rattled off a string of wins to take the SoCon AQ and represented themselves well down in Orangeburg before arriving in Fargo. CCU has a different style offense, but if you watched the Bison/Paladin game, you should be more concerned about facing a team closer to the Gamecocks than the Big South, Charlotte, etc.

That game was a long time ago. It was really the only game in the first half of the season where Furman's Reese Hannon played. The numbers in that game favored Furman, but the score favored Coastal. Furman was putting up offense, but couldn't keep Coastal from responding on offense.

CCU is a good team (as if playing in the third round didn't already indicate that). They are better offensively than Furman. Their defense is nothing special. They have a feature back who may well be the best FCS runner the Bison have seen this season in Taliaferro. He's a legitimate threat in the backfield.

Unlike Furman, however, CCU is a veteran squad. They are already road tested and played in and won in an inhospitable environment.

PaladinFan
December 9th, 2013, 05:34 AM
There appeared to be about two dozen in their section in Missoula. I suspect short notice, high cost, air fares will be one limiting factor.

I'd agree. Conway is a fairly remote area next to a popular tourist spot. I'd hate to think how many connecting flights one would have to take to get from there to Missoula or Fargo.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2013, 06:25 AM
That game was a long time ago. It was really the only game in the first half of the season where Furman's Reese Hannon played. The numbers in that game favored Furman, but the score favored Coastal. Furman was putting up offense, but couldn't keep Coastal from responding on offense.

CCU is a good team (as if playing in the third round didn't already indicate that). They are better offensively than Furman. Their defense is nothing special. They have a feature back who may well be the best FCS runner the Bison have seen this season in Taliaferro. He's a legitimate threat in the backfield.

Unlike Furman, however, CCU is a veteran squad. They are already road tested and played in and won in an inhospitable environment.

Furman brought their 'A' game and I hope CC does also.

CC's offense is a good one for sure but your defense is going to be the 'weak link' come Saturday. The Bison offense is very well rounded and they pound people into the ground, esp in the 2nd half. The only two teams that have played the Bison close are K-State and UNI.

Can CC win this game?

Sure they can but it is going to take a great effort on their part to do it.

knucklehead
December 9th, 2013, 07:45 AM
I wouldn't discount CCU's D. No they are not stellar, but they can keep up with you on Offense and make a stop or 2 on D when needed. I am not saying they will, but they are capable. I would expect that this will be a tighter game than most expect with NDSU winning in the end.

knucklehead
December 9th, 2013, 07:47 AM

Heck, they can't even fill their own stadium. Too much draw to the beach and other attractions.

jmrepak
December 9th, 2013, 07:51 AM
That second word that says ALSO means that I agree with what he said that Furman was a different team on Saturday then when we played them. I just wanted to point out that we are too. I really like playing Furman. I think we've played them 5 times in 8 years, and hope to continue that (although they may not, I think we're 4-1).

I have no delusions that NDSU will not bring a top notch defense. That's why this is such a good matchup. Our D normally plays one so-so half and one knock out half. The better is normally in the second half, but you just never know which they're going to be. Our offense has been spot on all year playing some of the top defenses in fcs, and has still moved the ball effectively (especially on 3rd down and in the red zone). However, I didn't understand our play calling in the 4th at UM. We should have been winding the clock way more in the 4th. We easily gave the Griz 2-3 extra minutes of play by not working the clock effectively with a lead. Hopefully, our staff learned from that because it almost came back to bite us in the ass. As all games in this round, this should be a good one.

jmrepak
December 9th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Heck, they can't even fill their own stadium. Too much draw to the beach and other attractions.
Damn sure there is more to do than in L-burg. I do want to try that mountain out though.

The reality is that we used to have really good attendance, but we went through a few bad years in a new program and the fan base cooled off a little bit. On top of that we're competing with two top 10 FBS teams for attention in the state all year. Then we had a very, err, tumultuous coaching change, and it pissed a lot of people off. Our previous coach's performance had slipped on the field, but off the field he had become a staple in the community, so firing him did not sit well with many. Winning brings back fans though, so in that regard it's working. Our attendance is starting to tick back up. However, I wish all of the people that donate and buy our top tier seats but never show up would just stop buying the damn tickets. They don't understand that buying a ticket and not coming doesn't support the team. It hurts them from a noise, support and recruiting perspective. Time heals all wounds, so I'm hoping to see a full stadium again in the next year or so.

jmrepak
December 9th, 2013, 08:02 AM

Thanks for the support PF. Hopefully, we'll see you guys again soon (I don't know the '14 schedule yet)

jmrepak
December 9th, 2013, 08:08 AM
I'd agree. Conway is a fairly remote area next to a popular tourist spot. I'd hate to think how many connecting flights one would have to take to get from there to Missoula or Fargo.
The commercial flights aren't too bad from surrounding airports. About $400, but you'll end up having to get hotels and cars so you're probably looking at 700 to 800 for one or 1000 to 1200 for two. That's not exactly cheap. The school was working on organizing a charter, like Furman, but I think they went with a smaller plane to have a better chance of selling enough seats to make it happen. However, smaller planes are more expensive on a per passenger rate than larger ones, so they were looking for a 50 person minimum with a $1500 price. Its too steep for for most of the younger fan base, and I suspect that it in fact won't happen. I was looking at flights but I own a family business and work every other Saturday with the other guy so we can both have some time off. Guess which weekend it is...damn it

PaladinFan
December 9th, 2013, 08:28 AM
That second word that says ALSO means that I agree with what he said that Furman was a different team on Saturday then when we played them. I just wanted to point out that we are too. I really like playing Furman. I think we've played them 5 times in 8 years, and hope to continue that (although they may not, I think we're 4-1).

I have no delusions that NDSU will not bring a top notch defense. That's why this is such a good matchup. Our D normally plays one so-so half and one knock out half. The better is normally in the second half, but you just never know which they're going to be. Our offense has been spot on all year playing some of the top defenses in fcs, and has still moved the ball effectively (especially on 3rd down and in the red zone). However, I didn't understand our play calling in the 4th at UM. We should have been winding the clock way more in the 4th. We easily gave the Griz 2-3 extra minutes of play by not working the clock effectively with a lead. Hopefully, our staff learned from that because it almost came back to bite us in the ass. As all games in this round, this should be a good one.

Some of our fanbase is tired of the schedule. We see CCU and PC nearly every season, and now are starting rotational games with Garnder Webb and SCSU.

As I've told the perpetually dissatisfied, though - if you are going to fit the bill for higher profile FCS games, I'm sure our athletic department would take you up. Furman is fortunate to have a relatively high calibre of OOC teams in the immediate vicinity, and can ordinarily avoid playing non-D1 football.

THE HERD
December 9th, 2013, 08:35 AM

Well I think the Griz D was ranked somewhere around 57th, so your boys will see a little step up on that side of the ball come Saturday. I believe the Bison D is pretty much number one across the board, although SC St. was ahead of us in some categories, but they play in the MEAC, so you have to take competition into account a little there. I didn't realize CC's tailback was that big.....goes around 230, that should be a nice challenge for us, because the big back out of Wofford last year had a good game against us....what the hell was his name Breitenstein?? Anyway that boy was a load and the real deal...CC's back looks to be the same and probably faster. It will be interesting to see how the Bison come out in this game, with the news of Bohl leaving. I believe they will either come out really flat or extremely focused and pissed off.....I'm leaning toward the latter.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 9th, 2013, 10:31 AM
I don't know much about CC but from what I have seen on TV, this is the best athlete I've seen from the area.

http://dashboardmlb.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/kennypowers1.jpg

kdinva
December 9th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Heck, they can't even fill their own stadium.....

3,100 for the Beth-Cook game.........

knucklehead
December 9th, 2013, 10:52 AM
3,100 for the Beth-Cook game.........

If a tree fell in the woods........

rokamortis
December 9th, 2013, 11:11 AM
If a tree fell in the woods........

How many fans came when VMI and Liberty hosted playoff games?

knucklehead
December 9th, 2013, 11:20 AM
How many fans came when VMI and Liberty hosted playoff games?

Touche! That sir is lemon juice to my long standing open wound. haha But when LU does, I can assure you it will be more than 3100. Either that or we can wait and travel that many to our first bowl game.

Hammerhead
December 9th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Furman coach giving big praise to the NDSU defense.

http://www.uffp2.com/SMF20/index.php?topic=7932.90

"This. Full credit to NDSU!

I haven't seen a defensive clinic like that in years in terms of tackling (did we ever make a guy miss? - one that I recall.. ONE) between two FCS teams... Only when a well coached FBS plays an FCS is the speed and tackling that sure.. And even then we make some USC and Clemson guys miss. This was the most fundamentally sound tackling team I have seen in years. Credit to them

We threw some great balls and made some wonderful catches... But after that it was instantly on the ground if an NDSU guy was nearby. Great example the third down throw early in game near end zone we catch but NDSU guy hits our recvr immediately making it fourth and half a yard. Or when I thought Anderson was going in for a TD and super speedy NDSU guy shows up and smacks him immediately to ground.

Not only did they not miss tackles but the tackles stopped guys with decent momentum in their tracks. Just amazing. Not a cut on us, like I said, I see us make Clemson guys miss more than NDSU guys"

rokamortis
December 9th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Touche! That sir is lemon juice to my long standing open wound. haha But when LU does, I can assure you it will be more than 3100. Either that or we can wait and travel that many to our first bowl game.

Weekend after Thanksgiving is bad - but I'm sure you guys would easily surpass what we had. I wish we had more but we'll have to do a better job of getting butts in seats.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 9th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Bump. Can this be the game thread instead of the CC lucky thread? The premise of that is stupid.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Bump. Can this be the game thread instead of the CC lucky thread? The premise of that is stupid.

CC's offense will be a challenge for the Bison defense. Good passing attack and a big, bruising RB.

The Bison offense will be its best defense on Saturday IMO. Keep their offense off the field with long drives that produce TDs. Their defense looks average and the Bison should be able to move the ball on the ground and through the air.

The Bison have gotten everyone's A game this year and I suspect Saturday will be no different.

caribbeanhen
December 9th, 2013, 06:27 PM
shocker brewing in Fargo

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2013, 06:29 PM
shocker brewing in Fargo

Ya, the shocker is the temp on Friday.....in the teens.....xnodx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 9th, 2013, 06:35 PM
I predict a Furman thread redux this week.

Bisonator
December 9th, 2013, 06:38 PM
shocker brewing in Fargo

Happened last Saturday try to keep up. ;)

Green1
December 9th, 2013, 06:41 PM
shocker brewing in Fargo

Sounds like a beer I will have to try! Thanks!

stevdock
December 9th, 2013, 07:00 PM
I haven't seen CC play this year, but I'm curious how different they are then Lehigh a few years back??

SeattleGriz
December 9th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Not trying to spew sour grapes, but I think NDSU will make the defensive changes needed to shut CCU down, unlike Montana.

NDSUs is not designed to put up a ton of points, so the overall score will be closer than the actual game.

NDSU 31
CCU 17

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

jmrepak
December 9th, 2013, 07:37 PM
I predict a Furman thread redux this week.
By no means are the Bison and the Griz on the same plain (see what I did there), but this feels more like a redo of the Griz/Coastal thread

NoDak 4 Ever
December 9th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Not trying to spew sour grapes, but I think NDSU will make the defensive changes needed to shut CCU down, unlike Montana.

NDSUs is not designed to put up a ton of points, so the overall score will be closer than the actual game.

NDSU 31
CCU 17

NDSU is scoring 37.2 ppg. 17th in FCS

Darlinikki150
December 9th, 2013, 07:40 PM

NDSU 31
CCU 17

Agreed. And not to be snobby but our secondary is probably better than the Griz. Listening to Coach on Bison feedback tonight he alluded to making defensive stops on the run of Costal forcing them to throw. Which would be dangerous with Williams and crew.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2013, 08:06 PM
NDSU is scoring 37.2 ppg. 17th in FCS

IMO, that is why this Bison team is better than '11 and '12. The offense this year is very good. Coastal is not going to be able to stop both the running/passing games. The Bison will ground and pound them and the 2nd half will be their downfall.

They are a good team but the Bison are better.

frozennorth
December 9th, 2013, 08:07 PM

NDSU 31
CCU 17

NDSU averaged almost 40 points a game and have one of the best QB's and two of the best receivers out there. Excellent weapons all over the field.

frozennorth
December 9th, 2013, 08:08 PM
I haven't seen CC play this year, but I'm curious how different they are then Lehigh a few years back??
they run alot more.

Bison56
December 9th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Lets get this party pumped up!

Bison56
December 9th, 2013, 08:12 PM
What defense does CC play? Do they play zone or man mostly?

And the O is it spread, wishbone, or what?

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Comparing the defenses:

Coastal Carolina -

Scoring defense: 29.2
Total defense: 446.7

NDSU -

Scoring defense: 11.2
Total defense: 250.0

NDSU gives up 18 less points/game and almost 200 total yards less/game...........xcoffeex................and playing better competition......

So I kind of chuckle when posters think CC is going to score in the 30s or even higher. I see this as a Furman type game except that Furman has a better defense. CC will hang around until the 2nd half.

jmrepak
December 9th, 2013, 08:18 PM
What defense does CC play? Do they play zone or man mostly?

And the O is it spread, wishbone, or what?
It's a mixture of both. Lately we've been successful playing zone and bringing the corner and safety blitz. Our d has gotten much better as the season has gone on, but our biggest weakness is not jamming the receivers at the line of scrimmage to throw them off of their routes and give our blitz time to penetrate the o-line. That gives up a lot of underneath routes which result in first downs. However, we're good at locking it down in the red zone.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 9th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Comparing the defenses:

Coastal Carolina -

Scoring defense: 29.2
Total defense: 446.7

NDSU -

Scoring defense: 11.2
Total defense: 250.0

NDSU gives up 18 less points/game and almost 200 total yards less/game...........xcoffeex................and playing better competition......

So I kind of chuckle when posters think CC is going to score in the 30s or even higher. I see this as a Furman type game except that Furman has a better defense. CC will hang around until the 2nd half.

They all do, thinking they're still in it. Did you watch the TV broadcast where the announcers acted like Furman had NDSU right where they wanted them? Heh.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2013, 08:31 PM
They all do, thinking they're still in it. Did you watch the TV broadcast where the announcers acted like Furman had NDSU right where they wanted them? Heh.

No, I should go back and watch the ESPN3 coverage of the game.......I had a better view at the game....xthumbsupxxthumbsupx

Furman played a good 1st half but football is 4 quarters. That is how I think this game will go.....the Bison will pound them in the 2nd half and win by 3 TDs.

dewey
December 9th, 2013, 08:53 PM
It's a mixture of both. Lately we've been successful playing zone and bringing the corner and safety blitz. Our d has gotten much better as the season has gone on, but our biggest weakness is not jamming the receivers at the line of scrimmage to throw them off of their routes and give our blitz time to penetrate the o-line. That gives up a lot of underneath routes which result in first downs. However, we're good at locking it down in the red zone.

How is the offense and what type of offense does CCU run?

Dewey

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2013, 08:55 PM
How is the offense and what type of offense does CCU run?

Dewey

Watching the Montana game they ran a version of the spread with a good mix of run/pass. Their defense looked like they were in a 4-3 most of the time.

jmrepak
December 9th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Watching the Montana game they ran a version of the spread with a good mix of run/pass. Their defense looked like they were in a 4-3 most of the time.
That's a pretty good idea of it. In a few of the last games we've gone for the deeper pass too early in the first and second drive and it results in getting behind the 8 ball about 50 percent of the time. We absolutely have the capability of going deep but we need to start by running hard into the line with our Sunday quality back to create 3rd and shorts if a 2nd down pass fails. Those are just my thoughts on it. We have play makers all over the place on offense so it's hard to point to one. However, our difference maker is a secret weapon. He's small so he's easily overlooked but he's got some of the surest hands in football and isn't afraid to take a hit to make the play.

PaladinFan
December 9th, 2013, 09:23 PM
No, I should go back and watch the ESPN3 coverage of the game.......I had a better view at the game....xthumbsupxxthumbsupx

Furman played a good 1st half but football is 4 quarters. That is how I think this game will go.....the Bison will pound them in the 2nd half and win by 3 TDs.

Hard to say. Furman's offensive numbers against NDSU were pretty respectable, and well over the Bison's averages on defense (besides points scored). CCU's offense is better than Furman's with a lot more experience.

I don't think it was so much Furman didn't play four quarters as they just couldn't make the necessary plays when needed. Those two drives that ended on the goal line were crippling. I'm not sure an objective Bison fan could argue that Furman wasn't a few inches from having 21 points on offense.

jacoj21
December 9th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Hard to say. Furman's offensive numbers against NDSU were pretty respectable, and well over the Bison's averages on defense (besides points scored). CCU's offense is better than Furman's with a lot more experience.

I don't think it was so much Furman didn't play four quarters as they just couldn't make the necessary plays when needed. Those two drives that ended on the goal line were crippling. I'm not sure an objective Bison fan could argue that Furman wasn't a few inches from having 21 points on offense.

I'm not sure a subjective Bison fan with the biggest green and yellow glasses in the world would argue that.

Bison56
December 9th, 2013, 09:34 PM

I don't think it was so much Furman didn't play four quarters as they just couldn't make the necessary plays when needed. Those two drives that ended on the goal line were crippling. I'm not sure an objective Bison fan could argue that Furman wasn't a few inches from having 21 points on offense.It is realy a game of inches sometimes.

rokamortis
December 9th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Our defense: The Hostile Takeover
Our offense: Buy Low, Sell High

SeattleGriz
December 9th, 2013, 09:45 PM
NDSU averaged almost 40 points a game and have one of the best QB's and two of the best receivers out there. Excellent weapons all over the field.

CCU has a better offense than most MVFC teams and thus, will have more time of possession. NDSU won't hold the ball nearly as much as they normally do.

Darlinikki150
December 9th, 2013, 09:56 PM
CCU has a better offense than most MVFC teams and thus, will have more time of possession. NDSU won't hold the ball nearly as much as they normally do.

And you are basing this off what is exactly?

Hammerhead
December 9th, 2013, 09:57 PM
After seeing the Bison come back to Win at K-State, I knew this year's team would finish strong in every game and had no doubt the Bison would pull away in the 2nd half.

Green1
December 9th, 2013, 09:57 PM

I see what you did there.

SeattleGriz
December 9th, 2013, 10:18 PM
And you are basing this off what is exactly?

The fact that SDSU put up a whole measly 17 points against EWU and EWU put up 41 on them while pretty much running the ball the whole second half.

Didn't NDSU only put 20 on SDSU?

Thought so.

That and NIU only put, what 26 on Northern Colorado?

While the Big South and the Big Sky are not the same, the MVFC has proven they are not an offensive league.

Easy to run up the score on teams that keep running into the strength on one's defense.

Darlinikki150
December 9th, 2013, 10:33 PM
The fact that SDSU put up a whole measly 17 points against EWU and EWU put up 41 on them while pretty much running the ball the whole second half.

Thought so.

While the Big South and the Big Sky are not the same, the MVFC has proven they are not an offensive league.

Easy to run up the score on teams that keep running into the strength on one's defense.
V
Well as was posted earlier we are averaging over 30 points per game so to compare our 20 against SDSU in the beginning of the season is a stretch. Comparatively yes we rely on defense for stops, but the TOP of the offense is just as important for our style of overall game scheme. CC can't score if the offense is sitting on the sidelines for 7-8 min a quarters, which is what can happen if our offense executes effectively. Not to mention if CC does get behind they will have to abandon the run in the second half which opens up our d for pick 6s or 4th and short stands which they are very good at. Now of course this is just speculation on my part, but if history tells a story, historically that's how we play.

And of course a very loud FD won't hurt, it can hurt any good offense if silent communication isn't well practiced by CC.

Southern Bison
December 9th, 2013, 10:53 PM

Most non-MVFC teams that we face either OOC or in the playoffs can say that. Their conference is not as defensive-oriented or as physical as the MVFC. We've heard this for years and they've all had a long, sad plane ride home.

Next, you'll bring up "Southern Speed"...

Bison56
December 9th, 2013, 11:04 PM
buttSC

NoDak 4 Ever
December 9th, 2013, 11:09 PM

Our defense: Beat you up
Our offense: Bury you

Southern Bison
December 10th, 2013, 12:08 AM
buttCocks

FIFY :D

Squealofthepig
December 10th, 2013, 01:06 AM

With pretty decent corners. They weren't splashy or convoluted but executed really well, especially in the pivotal second quarter.

frozennorth
December 10th, 2013, 01:35 AM

Thought so.

NDSU ran the victory formation sdsu 3 a couple times as the game ended and had a touchdown called back on what was a completely blown call. That game was thisclose from being an absolute ass-kicking.

SDSU had 400 yard of offense against EWU and left 10 points on the field in the two quarters I watched.

Green1
December 10th, 2013, 06:09 AM

Thought so.

If your whole argument is based the transitive properties of these games, I am going to have to disagree.

Let me remind you that Nothern Colorado scored only 7 pts. against N. Iowa and SDSU scored exactly 0 against NDSU. Scoring differential in each game was 19 and 20 pts. respectively. Double digit loses by common opponents does not prove your point.

Green1
December 10th, 2013, 06:28 AM
I got a chance to look at SDSU vs. EWU box score and was a little surprised by the offensive output of SDSU. Same number of first downs by both teams (24). 3rd down efficiency was about equal for both teams. SDSU had 315 yards passing and an advantage in time of possession of almost 6 minutes! Seems like there are other issues besides T.O.P. that caused SDSU to lose that game.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2013, 06:36 AM

Thought so.

Bison fans have heard this same crap for 4 years now.

Going by your logic, SHSU has worked over the Big Sky the last two years and they have only scored a total of 19 points in two games against the Bison.......xcoffeex

Both the Big Sky and Valley were top heavy this year.

Gil Dobie
December 10th, 2013, 07:46 AM

Thought so.

EWU played SDSU at home, NDSU played them on the road to start with. NDSU had the ball 21 minutes longer than SDSU, grinding up 40 minutes of the game. CCU gave up 240 yards rushing to Furman, NDSU 102. CCU won by 7 over Furman, NDSU 31. Lot's of transitive property games we can play.

PS: Don't forget the Montana 31-27 over USD, NDSU 42-0 over USD with Joe Glenn stating the Bison are the best team he has ever seen at this level. ;)

Bisonator
December 10th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Same story every fricking game we play! Oh no whatever will we do to beat this offensive juggernaut! They are gonna destroy our defense and our offense is too pathetic to ever win!xlolx

rokamortis
December 10th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Same story every fricking game we play! Oh no whatever will we do to beat this offensive juggernaut! They are gonna destroy our defense and our offense is too pathetic to ever win!xlolx

I'm not sure Coastal is the team to do it, but every dynasty falls at some point.

bisonboone11
December 10th, 2013, 08:46 AM
I really don't understand your basis for this. The only team that NDSU has played this year with a lower time of possession than CCU is Indiana State. Don't get me wrong, CCU is obviously a good team, and they will put up a fight, but what makes you think they will suddenly become so much better at TOP than they have been all season?

Bisonator
December 10th, 2013, 08:46 AM
I'm not sure Coastal is the team to do it, but every dynasty falls at some point.

True. It just get's tired hearing the same **** every game. I suppose that's the curse of being a dynasty. xrolleyesx

rokamortis
December 10th, 2013, 08:49 AM
I suppose that's the curse of being a dynasty. xrolleyesx

That is your burden ... :)

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2013, 08:51 AM

sure they do. just won't be right now.

rokamortis
December 10th, 2013, 08:51 AM
I really don't understand your basis for this. The only team that NDSU has played this year with a lower time of possession than CCU is Indiana State. Don't get me wrong, CCU is obviously a good team, and they will put up a fight, but what makes you think they will suddenly become so much better at TOP than they have been all season?

TOP is a meaningless stat for us. We usually can score fairly quickly so TOP isn't really indicative of our performance.

Bisonator
December 10th, 2013, 08:56 AM
TOP is a meaningless stat for us. We usually can score fairly quickly so TOP isn't really indicative of our performance.

So you have a deep defense that won't get wore down? We can expect you to put up points for 4 quarters? What happens if the big plays don't happen for you? Can you take what we give and drive 80 yards in 2 minutes and punch it in when the game is on the line? Has CC had any come from behind wins this year? I mean last minute game winning drives? Honest questions...I don't know.

bisonboone11
December 10th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Yeah, I get that. Obviously you guys have put up a lot of points and haven't needed much time to do it. I was just addressing SeattleGriz because he said NDSU wouldn't hold the ball nearly as much as they usually do.

Missingnumber7
December 10th, 2013, 09:07 AM

Thought so.

You neglect to take into consideration the fact that the weather played a huge role in that game. Field conditions were horrible due rain and a HS game the night before. NDSU dominated SDSU from start to finish.

SDSU was in the game against EWU and if it weren't for the 4th Qtr Turnovers it could've been a different game. Taking nothing away from EWU, they made the game what it was. But holding Zenner to 4 yards is something that hasn't happened and Sumner was ineffective. EWU's results vs SDSU does not equal NDSU's result vs SDSU.

rokamortis
December 10th, 2013, 09:12 AM
So you have a deep defense that won't get wore down? We can expect you to put up points for 4 quarters? What happens if the big plays don't happen for you? Can you take what we give and drive 80 yards in 2 minutes and punch it in when the game is on the line? Has CC had any come from behind wins this year? I mean last minute game winning drives? Honest questions...I don't know.

I have no idea how we'll perform against you guys - the best FCS team in the country - but against our schedule:

With a few exceptions, we've been able to put up points for 4 quarters. We are a pretty balanced offense and usually will be able to take what the defense gives and can move the ball.

Our defense typically starts off slow but is well conditioned and outlasts the other team late in the game. We've had to come from behind, most notably tying Liberty late in the game and winning in 2OT.

The CSU game I see as what you will try to do and sounds like your typical game plan anyway - our offense came out slow and our defense played like the normally do. So we were in a hole at halftime. In the second half we started to put up points but our D couldn't get the necessary stops so CSU just grinded the clock and we couldn't get the ball to score. When we did get a turnover we couldn't convert that into points. I think we learned from that game but implementing it against you guys will be tough.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Lets put it this way. I have no doubt that CC and their fans will have a very different opinion of theirs and NDSU's quality at the end of this game.

They really won't know what hit them.

Why do I say that? Because teams with significantly better resumes all say that exact same thing.

Gil Dobie
December 10th, 2013, 09:18 AM

Took a look back at the Furman game and Yes, Furman had the ball longer and CCU won. I doubt the coaches and team will under estimate your team like some Bison fans have been. Wins against 4 playoff teams so far too.

rokamortis
December 10th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Lets put it this way. I have no doubt that CC and their fans will have a very different opinion of theirs and NDSU's quality at the end of this game.

They really won't know what hit them.

Why do I say that? Because teams with significantly better resumes all say that exact same thing.

I don't think anyone is underestimating your team. We are a decent team with some warts, you are the best team in FCS.

bodoyle
December 10th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Agree with Rok. I don't think anyone is underestimating your team. I think some people might be underestimating CCU though.

I did not read through this whole thread, but looking at your team's season stats, I believe I saw 16 fumbles, 10 of which were lost. Has that been an ongoing issue, or was it 2 or 3 bad games that inflated the numbers?

For comparison, CCU has had 12 fumbles and lost 5 of them in 14 games.

In a game like this, like last week, penalties and turnovers will be huge for CCU. I am just looking at more numbers and I see the turnover battle is CCU: 13(8 INTs and 5 fumbles) and No Dak St: 16 (6 INTs and 10 fumbles). From a penalty perspective CCU: 6/game for 53 yards, and No Dak St: 5/game for 42.

Bisonator
December 10th, 2013, 09:34 AM
I have no idea how we'll perform against you guys - the best FCS team in the country - but against our schedule:

With a few exceptions, we've been able to put up points for 4 quarters. We are a pretty balanced offense and usually will be able to take what the defense gives and can move the ball.

Our defense typically starts off slow but is well conditioned and outlasts the other team late in the game. We've had to come from behind, most notably tying Liberty late in the game and winning in 2OT.

The CSU game I see as what you will try to do and sounds like your typical game plan anyway - our offense came out slow and our defense played like the normally do. So we were in a hole at halftime. In the second half we started to put up points but our D couldn't get the necessary stops so CSU just grinded the clock and we couldn't get the ball to score. When we did get a turnover we couldn't convert that into points. I think we learned from that game but implementing it against you guys will be tough.

Thanks. Looking forward to this game it should be a good one!

Bisonator
December 10th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Agree with Rok. I don't think anyone is underestimating your team. I think some people might be underestimating CCU though.

I did not read through this whole thread, but looking at your team's season stats, I believe I saw 16 fumbles, 10 of which were lost. Has that been an ongoing issue, or was it 2 or 3 bad games that inflated the numbers?

**EDIT** Just looked at it again and it is 16 fumbles, 6 of which were lost. Still 16 fumbles is 4 every 3 games. Has that been an issue?

A couple bad games where we had multiple fumbles on punt and kick returns mostly. We haven't fumbled it away much as of late. TO's are always a potential disaster though. Biggest problem is we haven't been creating as many this year as in the past.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2013, 09:41 AM

**EDIT** Just looked at it again and it is 16 fumbles, 6 of which were lost. Still 16 fumbles is 4 every 3 games. Has that been an issue?

In fact the only game that NDSU has played close was the UNI game where we had 2 fumbles inside our own 30 and they got a FG from both. That is a huge advantage.

Nobody is underestimating your team. You may be good, but NDSU is just way better than everyone else.

Professor Chaos
December 10th, 2013, 10:44 AM

In a game like this, like last week, penalties and turnovers will be huge for CCU. I am just looking at more numbers and I see the turnover battle is CCU: 13(8 INTs and 5 fumbles) and No Dak St: 16 (6 INTs and 10 fumbles). From a penalty perspective CCU: 6/game for 53 yards, and No Dak St: 5/game for 42.
Yeah, turnover differential has been surprisingly poor for the Bison this year. They were +1 last week against Furman and they're now even on the season. IMO, that validates how good this team is in that they don't need turnovers to blow out opponents.

I liken CCU to Sam Houston St. Higher powered, but balanced, offense where the run game is the straw that stirs the drink. I see NDSU's defense approaching this game similar to SHSU where they focus on containing Taliaferro (CCU's version of Tim Flanders) to force CCU to the air and they continually put hits on Ross (CCU's version of Brian Bell) after that to try to force him into making mistakes. I think CCU stays in this game until the mid-3rd quarter before they just get worn down. The comment by one of the CCU fans about "TOP doesn't mean much to us" plays exactly into NDSU's recipe for success which is ground and pound and, as the cliché goes, those 2-3 yard runs in the 1st quarter turn into 5-8 yard runs in the 3rd and 4th quarters. It'll be tough for Taliaferro and Ross to score in the 4th quarter, as it has been for NDSU opponents all year, when they're on the sideline watching NDSU methodically ram the ball down the field.

Of course this all assumes that the Bison are handle the Bohl distraction but the further we get into the week the more confident I am that it'll be a non-factor.

robsnotes4u
December 10th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Yeah, turnover differential has been surprisingly poor for the Bison this year. They were +1 last week against Furman and they're now even on the season. IMO, that validates how good this team is in that they don't need turnovers to blow out opponents.

I liken CCU to Sam Houston St. Higher powered, but balanced, offense where the run game is the straw that stirs the drink. I see NDSU's defense approaching this game similar to SHSU where they focus on containing Taliaferro (CCU's version of Tim Flanders) to force CCU to the air and they continually put hits on Ross (CCU's version of Brian Bell) after that to try to force him into making mistakes. I think CCU stays in this game until the mid-3rd quarter before they just get worn down. The comment by one of the CCU fans about "TOP doesn't mean much to us" plays exactly into NDSU's recipe for success which is ground and pound and, as the cliché goes, those 2-3 yard runs in the 1st quarter turn into 5-8 yard runs in the 3rd and 4th quarters. It'll be tough for Taliaferro and Ross to score in the 4th quarter, as it has been for NDSU opponents all year, when they're on the sideline watching NDSU methodically ram the ball down the field.

Of course this all assumes that the Bison are handle the Bohl distraction but the further we get into the week the more confident I am that it'll be a non-factor.

I would say it is a fair comparison, SHSU and CCU.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2013, 11:30 AM
I would say it is a fair comparison, SHSU and CCU.

Yep. Just like 2011 when a previously untested SHSU came in undefeated with a modest conference schedule and beat up the Big Fluffy on their way to the championship where they got shut down mightily by this same group as Sophomores.

MarkCCU
December 10th, 2013, 11:42 AM
I have nothing more to add to this conversation so here's a fun fact:

Kangaroos can't hop backwards.

Green1
December 10th, 2013, 12:11 PM

There are 6 miles of thread in a t-shirt.

knucklehead
December 10th, 2013, 12:18 PM
There are 6 miles of thread in a t-shirt.
Uranus' orbital axis is tilted at 90 degrees.

Bisonator
December 10th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Bison > roosters

xlolx

Bisonator
December 10th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Uranus' orbital axis is tilted at 90 degrees.

How would you know?xpeacex

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Bison > roosters

xlolx

Where are his chin nuts? Has he been castrated?

Bisonator
December 10th, 2013, 12:33 PM

Doesn't matter. After Saturday he will look like this:

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Doesn't matter. After Saturday he will look like this:

Tasty!

Catbooster
December 10th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Maybe that picture was taken in Missoula last week. Things like that have a way of coming up missing in that kind of weather as I'm sure you're aware.

AmsterBison
December 10th, 2013, 01:01 PM

When Lewis and Clark spent the winter in North Dakota, somebody literally froze their dick off when they went outside to pee when it was -45.

MarkCCU
December 10th, 2013, 01:03 PM

He rented them out to UM.

PaladinFan
December 10th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Took a look back at the Furman game and Yes, Furman had the ball longer and CCU won. I doubt the coaches and team will under estimate your team like some Bison fans have been. Wins against 4 playoff teams so far too.

Furman had more TOP than NDSU last week as well.

centennial
December 10th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Furman had more TOP than NDSU last week as well.
If you are able to stop the run we will throw, if you aren't we will ram it down your throat. Furman stacked the box.. and it worked for a little while. Then we adjusted.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2013, 02:06 PM
If you are able to stop the run we will throw, if you aren't we will ram it down your throat. Furman stacked the box.. and it worked for a little while. Then we adjusted.

Yep. This year is way different than either of the two. You can see how mature the offense has become and is now an asset instead of a liability this year.

caribbeanhen
December 10th, 2013, 05:31 PM
I had a dream where N DAk st does not muster up the three peat but don't worry Bison fans in the same dream it was cool to be in Fargo for more than 2 days.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2013, 05:56 PM
I had a dream where N DAk st does not muster up the three peat but don't worry Bison fans in the same dream it was cool to be in Fargo for more than 2 days.

Man, your **** is pretty weak these days. Tired out from the season?

I mean the regular season. Ours is still going.

caribbeanhen
December 10th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Sounds like a beer I will have to try! Thanks!

sounds like a good one as well

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Bison 41-21

caribbeanhen
December 10th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Bison 41-21

why you giving so many points to Coastal?

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2013, 08:14 PM
why you giving so many points to Coastal?

Giving their offense some respect. It is pretty good.

Darlinikki150
December 10th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Giving their offense some respect. It is pretty good.

Its pretty much half of what they have been averaging, I think its fair. I don't see us holding that offense w a strong qb and rb to just 10 or 14 points.

Bisonator
December 10th, 2013, 08:23 PM
They can't score 21. I will not have a ****ing chicken as an avatar!

jmrepak
December 10th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Hahaha. you should have consulted your Bison brethren on their prediction. I hope they score a helluva a lot more than that. In fact, I know the each score I will accept as a minimum...1 point more than the Bison!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2013, 08:35 PM

Wait. That thing's a chicken? Why don't they just call it a chicken?

knucklehead
December 10th, 2013, 08:41 PM

Yep, Here ya go.

http://www.goccusports.com/trads/WhatisaChanticleer.html

I still prefer Beach Chicken.

Green1
December 10th, 2013, 08:52 PM

I tried to warn you but the "Braaaak, braaaaak, Braaaak" chicken noises their fans were making just was too much for your manhood. Good luck brother.....

Still think we are going to win but there might be a new chicken avatar on A.G.S.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Yep, Here ya go.

http://www.goccusports.com/trads/WhatisaChanticleer.html

I still prefer Beach Chicken.

Oh so the chin nuts are a recent development

Bisonator
December 10th, 2013, 08:55 PM
I tried to warn you but the "Braaaak, braaaaak, Braaaak" chicken noises their fans were making just was too much for your manhood. Good luck brother.....

Still think we are going to win but there might be a new chicken avatar on A.G.S.

Nope. Bison win 31-20.

caribbeanhen
December 10th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Its pretty much half of what they have been averaging, I think its fair. I don't see us holding that offense w a strong qb and rb to just 10 or 14 points.

is the river rising?

Darlinikki150
December 10th, 2013, 09:01 PM
is the river rising?

The river is frozen duh? Its December

robsnotes4u
December 10th, 2013, 09:04 PM

Because it is a special kind of rooster!:D

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Because it is a special kind of rooster!:D

It all tastes like chicken. :D

Green1
December 10th, 2013, 09:10 PM
The most hated man in South Carolina:

WestRiverBison
December 10th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Let me get this straight... you have a hen, a chicken, and a rooster . The rooster goes with the chicken. Who goes with the hen??

Darlinikki150
December 10th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Let me get this straight... you have a hen, a chicken, and a rooster . The rooster goes with the chicken. Who goes with the hen??

Chickens can be male or female, its weird but that's how it works.

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 06:44 AM
I heard a rumor that instead of practicing for Coastal that the coaches were making the players load up their UHauls.

Gil Dobie
December 11th, 2013, 06:57 AM
I heard a rumor that instead of practicing for Coastal that the coaches were making the players load up their UHauls.

Very interesting!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-i-hPXPmNOBU/TmsDRkEh4tI/AAAAAAAAkds/J1GgK4q9_xs/s640/Coastal+Carolina+Coach+vs.+Acts+Out+More+Dog+Less+ Cat+Plays+vs.+Press+Conference+1.jpg

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Very interesting!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-i-hPXPmNOBU/TmsDRkEh4tI/AAAAAAAAkds/J1GgK4q9_xs/s640/Coastal+Carolina+Coach+vs.+Acts+Out+More+Dog+Less+ Cat+Plays+vs.+Press+Conference+1.jpg

Is he a coaching candidate for you guys?

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 11th, 2013, 07:01 AM

CC is going to find out that their is some good football played in the upper Midwest.

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 07:02 AM
CC is going to find out that their is some good football played in the upper Midwest.

So is Montana just upper west?

caribbeanhen
December 11th, 2013, 07:03 AM
The river is frozen duh? Its December

already frozen over? Do the Bohl worshipers know.... they swear he walks on water.....

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 11th, 2013, 07:04 AM

Montana is not the Midwest.

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Montana is not the Midwest.

Like I said, Montana is just upper west?

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 07:09 AM

The 2 national championships and being the hands down favorite for a third may have clued us in.

Green1
December 11th, 2013, 07:10 AM

You are mistaken. They would not pack the Uhauls for Frisco, TX until January.

jmrepak
December 11th, 2013, 07:16 AM
You are mistaken. They would not pack the Uhauls for Frisco, TX until January.
You guys are gonna pack the uhuals for us? How kind of you

jmrepak
December 11th, 2013, 07:18 AM
...and Bison fans are going to find out that us Southerners play even better football.

NDSUstudent
December 11th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Dom Izzo ‏ (‏@DomIzzoWDAY)@DomIzzoWDAY Distractions the talk at NDSU this week

Who would have thought?

jmrepak
December 11th, 2013, 07:21 AM
This win would mean the most to me on this board because FargoBison has talked crap about how overrated we've been the entire season. Do you have crow on your dinner menu FB?

caribbeanhen
December 11th, 2013, 07:21 AM
...and Bison fans are going to find out that us Southerners play even better football.

two pretty good Southern teams went up to Fargo last year and were sent marching back home, but again, most Bison fans were convinced that Bohl would never leave so anything can happened right.......

Green1
December 11th, 2013, 07:22 AM
You guys are gonna pack the uhuals for us? How kind of you

I guess even beach chickens crow a lot in the morning.

jmrepak
December 11th, 2013, 07:26 AM
You guys should have the coaches run out of the tunnel to this...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vesGUA8-Y_k&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvesGUA8-Y_k

Green1
December 11th, 2013, 07:35 AM

Do you guy's enter your stadium to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWjeITmDmmo

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 07:37 AM

I was thinking more like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHDwRECFL8M

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guy's enter your stadium to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWjeITmDmmo

We do!

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 11th, 2013, 07:39 AM
two pretty good Southern teams went up to Fargo last year and were sent marching back home, but again, most Bison fans were convinced that Bohl would never leave so anything can happened right.......

You keep preaching this same crap in every Bison thread. Ya, Bison fans thought he would stay, his wife has a good job here, his son plays across the river at Moorhead State and he had a pretty good gig.

Put a sock in it already bud....xblehx

knucklehead
December 11th, 2013, 07:40 AM
This and the other CCU/NDSU thread are pure gold. xpopcornx

Gil Dobie
December 11th, 2013, 07:41 AM

Bison players will be loading up the Chicken Train Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc-3daWWpJU

caribbeanhen
December 11th, 2013, 07:57 AM
You keep preaching this same crap in every Bison thread. Ya, Bison fans thought he would stay, his wife has a good job here, his son plays across the river at Moorhead State and he had a pretty good gig.

Put a sock in it already bud....xblehx

preaching? I'm just slinging stoma .... I didn't know any of that stuff...

Gil Dobie
December 11th, 2013, 08:00 AM
preaching? I'm just slinging stoma .... I didn't know any of that stuff...

I doubt caribbeanhen will ever leave AGS! ;)

caribbeanhen
December 11th, 2013, 08:12 AM
I doubt caribbeanhen will ever leave AGS! ;)

correct, like him or not!

Winindy
December 11th, 2013, 08:40 AM
CCU offense v NDSU defense is the irresistible force v the immovable object. I think the boulder wins. CCU is averaging about 42 a game, NDSU is giving up about 11. Coastal is excellent on offense, I think they'll score about 21.

NDSU on offense is methodical. They break down good defensive teams over time until the flood gates open and they run them over. Coastal isn't a consistent enough team on defense to stop them. I think NDSU will score at least 35.

NDSU 35
CCU 21

SpeedkingATL
December 11th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Should be an interesting game but if NDSU doesn't turn the ball over (not likely) they will slowly grind down the beach chickens and control the clock and the game. Even with the distractions I expect the players to keep their eye on the 3-peat and undefeated season. Home field is worth at least one score in their building too.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Dom Izzo ‏@DomIzzoWDAY Distractions the talk at NDSU this week

Who would have thought?

Sounds like they're likely asking about it rather than them talking about it.

“There was a players-only meeting and it was discussed. I’m not going to say what was discussed, but it was a good conversation,” North Dakota State junior defensive end Kyle Emanuel said Tuesday. “Obviously emotions were running higher at that time, but at the end of the day we decided whatever was decided we’re going to be 100-percent all in, and that’s the way we are.”
Emanuel said everything has been back to normal for the Bison since that meeting, and he does not consider the situation a lingering distraction for the team.
“It was a little different at first,” Emanuel said. “Sunday was kind of a hectic day when [we] first found out about it, but it’s kind of been business as usual after that. Coach Bohl is still here with us, which I’m glad he is. Yesterday at practice, it was like nothing was different.”

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2013/12/10/3896144/north-dakota-state-coach-bohl.html#storylink=cpy

caribbeanhen
December 11th, 2013, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=SpeedkingATL;2071513] Even with the distractions I expect the players to keep their eye on the 3-peat score

Did you say "Distractions" surely a little bass line guitar must be creeping into the minds of the Bizun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kn6YaSt0ekI#t=45

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 10:17 AM

The number of miles from Fargo, ND to Laramie, WY

BisonFan02
December 11th, 2013, 10:19 AM

The number of miles from Fargo, ND to Laramie, WY

I like that one better.

knucklehead
December 11th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Not that anyone cares, but I'm seeing this game at 34 - 28 NDSU. and then it's 1592 back to Conway. However, I do give CCU a chance to pour on the points and win.

jmrepak
December 11th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Bisonator can feel Chauncey as his Avatar already...Fear the Rooster!

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 10:28 AM
What has meant more to the people of the Dakotas: the film Fargo or the HBO series Deadwood?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2013, 10:33 AM
What has meant more to the people of the Dakotas: the film Fargo or the HBO series Deadwood?

Neither, they're just movies. The Dakotas aren't the same either.

That's like saying how much did the 3rd Season of Eastbound and Down mean to Myrtle Beach?

344Johnson
December 11th, 2013, 10:33 AM

Fargo...even if it doesn't take place here.

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Neither, they're just movies. The Dakotas aren't the same either.

That's like saying how much did the 3rd Season of Eastbound and Down mean to Myrtle Beach?

Why so serious?

Oh, the 3rd season of Eastbound and Down was awesome. The Myrtle Beach Mermen was fantastic.

Winindy
December 11th, 2013, 10:39 AM

Aside from the weather, I'm not sure you want to try and compete with all that is awesome in SC and ND sucks. But I'm sure we could start the state to state comparisons.

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Aside from the weather, I'm not sure you want to try and compete with all that is awesome in SC and ND sucks. But I'm sure we could start the state to state comparisons.

I'm not comparing anything between the states. I've enjoyed both Fargo and Deadwood - just wondering what the inhabitants thought of them. Have they been of any benefit to those states?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2013, 10:58 AM
I'm not comparing anything between the states. I've enjoyed both Fargo and Deadwood - just wondering what the inhabitants thought of them. Have they been of any benefit to those states?

and I answered honestly. Well at least I did for Fargo. Deadwood is 500 miles from Fargo. I have been there once, and have no idea what it's like today.

Hammerhead
December 11th, 2013, 11:00 AM
And then lost 39-13 to NDSU last year when those sophomores were juniors compared to the 17-6 score the previous year.

Yep. Just like 2011 when a previously untested SHSU came in undefeated with a modest conference schedule and beat up the Big Fluffy on their way to the championship where they got shut down mightily by this same group as Sophomores.

Hammerhead
December 11th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Montana is west or mountain instead of midwest.

Most of their players are from Montana, Washington, California and Oregon. Only a few players are from states east of Montana.

Catbooster
December 11th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Montana is west or mountain instead of midwest.

Most of their players are from Montana, Washington, California and Oregon. Only a few players are from states east of Montana.
I'd say West or Northern Rockies might be the most common references.

Bisonator
December 11th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Just a reminder CC fans, you aren't playing Montana this week! xsmugx

Winindy
December 11th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Just a reminder CC fans, you aren't playing Montana this week! xsmugx

Going to state the obvious here because apparently that's what we are doing. NDSU is not playing Furman this week.

Bisonator
December 11th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Going to state the obvious here because apparently that's what we are doing. NDSU is not playing Furman this week.

And Bumbles bounce!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDFoEZfXDVk

344Johnson
December 11th, 2013, 12:05 PM
And then lost 39-13 to NDSU last year when those sophomores were juniors compared to the 17-6 score the previous year.

Assuming the 22/7 average rate of change holds up.....the final this year would be 61-20? I'd like to think so ;)

Bisonator
December 11th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Assuming the 22/7 average rate of change holds up.....the final this year would be 61-20? I'd like to think so ;)

No because there will be a different opponent this year. The Bearcat fans had to settle for "Round 2 runner up!" T-shirts this year! xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 11th, 2013, 12:54 PM
CC fans:

I'm sure most of you have watched at least some highlights of the Bison this year. Do you think your defense can consistently shut down the Bison offense to win this game. IMO....no!

The CC offense is good but I believe the Bison defense will stop them enough to win the game. What I mean by 'enough' is that the Bison defense will hold your offense to 1/2 of its usually output...about 21 points. After watching the CC defense, IMO, they cannot consistently stop the Bison offense.

That will be the Bison's best defense on Saturday....a ground and pound offense.

gotts
December 11th, 2013, 01:14 PM
http://cf.juggle-images.com/matte/white/280x280/coastal-carolina-chanticleers-alternate-logo-primary.jpg

If a team comes out and punches you in the mouth, is it considered a nutshot?

aces1180
December 11th, 2013, 01:17 PM
http://cf.juggle-images.com/matte/white/280x280/coastal-carolina-chanticleers-alternate-logo-primary.jpg

If you have seen Movie 43, you'd recognize this:

http://filmhipsterdotcom1.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/movie432.jpg?w=604

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2013, 01:20 PM

That is almost as bad as the original emo Bison.
http://www.bakkentoday.com/media/story/jpg/2012/06/01/ndsu-head.jpg

coastalalum
December 11th, 2013, 01:36 PM
CC fans:

Do you think your defense can consistently shut down the Bison offense to win this game. IMO....no!

our defense, for the most part, didn't really consistently shut down much of anyone this year. but we still are 12-1 against FCS competition. including 4-0 against other teams that made the 24 team playoff field.

we expect you guys to score. that's a given. the question is, can we score enough to win?

centennial
December 11th, 2013, 01:39 PM
our defense, for the most part, didn't really consistently shut down much of anyone this year. but we still are 12-1 against FCS competition. including 4-0 against other teams that made the 24 team playoff field.

we expect you guys to score. that's a given. the question is, can we score enough to win?
Nope. NDSU would need a few turnovers for it to get close.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2013, 01:42 PM

Only 1 of those teams would have made it under the old format. Maybe 2

jmrepak
December 11th, 2013, 01:55 PM

The sky would be black if it wasn't blue...What's the point of saying irrelevant statements that you can't prove? You guys only played one playoff team in the regular season and they probably wouldn't have made it under the old format, and other than the AQ Furman wouldn't have either. Other than K St. you guys have been relatively untested this year as well.

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 02:06 PM

Under the old format, women couldn't vote.

citdog
December 11th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Under the old format, women couldn't vote.

Sounds good

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 02:08 PM

Under the old format, you would ride around in a horse and buggy

jmrepak
December 11th, 2013, 02:10 PM

Had the wheel been invented under the old format?

citdog
December 11th, 2013, 02:10 PM

sounds better

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Had the wheel been invented under the old format?

Under the old, old format, you would be walking

BisonFan02
December 11th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Under the old, old format, you would be walking

Uphill both ways in the cold/snow? We still do that up here. :D

steelbison
December 11th, 2013, 02:21 PM
This game is pretty simple. Your offense(numbers wise) is a little better than ours. Personally we will show you on Saturday that actually ours is quite a bit better. We will do whatever we want to you. Run at will and when you commit everyone to stop the run we will play action pass to wide open WR's and TE's.

Defense is where there is no comparison. We are going to stuff your run game and punish your QB on every drop back. When the game is over the only thing you will be left with is how your got your asses handed to you like every other FCS team we have played this year except one...our Rival UNI...

If you want to get scared look at our QB's numbers the last half of the season...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2013, 02:25 PM
This game is pretty simple. Your offense(numbers wise) is a little better than ours. Personally we will show you on Saturday that actually ours is quite a bit better. We will do whatever we want to you. Run at will and when you commit everyone to stop the run we will play action pass to wide open WR's and TE's.

Defense is where there is no comparison. We are going to stuff your run game and punish your QB on every drop back. When the game is over the only thing you will be left with is how your got your asses handed to you like every other FCS team we have played this year except one...our Rival UNI...

If you want to get scared look at our QB's numbers the last half of the season...

His dad will probably complain to the NCAA.

Bisonator
December 11th, 2013, 02:37 PM
His dad will probably complain to the NCAA.

Anyone heard what daddy is whining about this week? xcoffeex

Bison56
December 11th, 2013, 03:21 PM

Wow!

citdog
December 11th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Anyone heard what daddy is whining about this week? xcoffeex

too warm in the fargo dome

thebootfitter
December 11th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Other than K St. you guys have been relatively untested this year as well.
I would say that UNI was a pretty good test for the Bison this year. When UNI was at full strength playing the Bison, they were a damn good team.

South Dakota State was a playoff team that won their first game and were statistically respectable against EWU (even if not on the scoreboard). The Bison dominated SDSU and held them scoreless.

Southern Illinois was a fair measuring stick too. They did take Eastern Illinois into overtime, even if there is room for some caveats.

Youngstown may have been a bit overrated with a soft schedule at the beginning of the year, but they were no pushovers either.

UNI, SIU, and Youngstown were all just a few plays away from being playoff teams.

When you include K-State in the mix, I don't see how anyone could conclude that the Bison were relatively untested this year.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2013, 04:00 PM
I would say that UNI was a pretty good test for the Bison this year. When UNI was at full strength playing the Bison, they were a damn good team.

South Dakota State was a playoff team that won their first game and were statistically respectable against EWU (even if not on the scoreboard). The Bison dominated SDSU and held them scoreless.

Southern Illinois was a fair measuring stick too. They did take Eastern Illinois into overtime, even if there is room for some caveats.

Youngstown may have been a bit overrated with a soft schedule at the beginning of the year, but they were no pushovers either.

UNI, SIU, and Youngstown were all just a few plays away from being playoff teams.

When you include K-State in the mix, I don't see how anyone could conclude that the Bison were relatively untested this year.

at least 5 teams who were ranked at the time.

Darlinikki150
December 11th, 2013, 04:08 PM
What's the CC punter like? I haven't seen numbers but w our return guys Im hoping we have the advantage there.

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 04:13 PM

Under the new format that means they are currently unranked.

jmrepak
December 11th, 2013, 04:42 PM
I'm pretty sure we played 7 teams that were ranked at some point and 3 of which finished ranked. 5 of those were ranked at the time of play, but I think EKU slipped into the ORV the week before we played and SC St. wasn't ranked until later.

Ranked teams: GWU, CSU, Montana, SC St. , B-C, EKU, and SCar.
Non-ranked teams: Hampton, Presby, VMI, Liberty (I thought they were at one point, but I guess not), Furman, Elon and UNC-Charlotte

Green1
December 11th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Under the new format that means they are currently unranked.

One of the reasons they are now unranked is due to their losses to NDSU.

Another is that they played each other and beat each other up. W-L records don't always reflect the quality of these teams and affects their ranking with people not closely familiar with their situations.

Darlinikki150
December 11th, 2013, 04:46 PM
I'm pretty sure we played 7 teams that were ranked at some point and 3 of which finished ranked. 5 of those were ranked at the time of play, but I think EKU slipped into the ORV the week before we played and SC St. wasn't ranked until later.

Ranked teams: GWU, CSU, Montana, SC St. , B-C, EKU, and SCar.
Non-ranked teams: Hampton, Presby, VMI, Liberty (I thought they were at one point, but I guess not), Furman, Elon and UNC-Charlotte

Does it matter really? On both sides. CC is about to play in the game of their life from my understanding of the program.

citdog
December 11th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Does it matter really? On both sides. CC is about to play in the game of their life from my understanding of the program.

actually that was last week. you haven't been FCS long enough to be anyone's alltime anything. not talking about you personally..... darling you could be my alltime everything...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g_TVRGWcfk

Darlinikki150
December 11th, 2013, 04:53 PM
actually that was last week. you haven't been FCS long enough to be anyone's alltime anything. not talking about you personally..... darling you could be my alltime everything...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g_TVRGWcfk

Oh jeez, I should of quoted from the Myrtle Beach article cause that's where I got it from. To be fair the article said biggest game

Bison56
December 11th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Why do I all of a sudden feel so uncomfortable reading these boards?

Darlinikki150
December 11th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Why do I all of a sudden feal so uncomfortable reading these boards?

Sorry! Back to football...

citdog
December 11th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Why do I all of a sudden feal so uncomfortable reading these boards?

i'm sorry I have made you wear the Bison Horns of the cuckold...

MY BAD!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2013, 04:57 PM

CC started it's football team in 2003. How is that not long enough?

citdog
December 11th, 2013, 05:01 PM
CC started it's football team in 2003. How is that not long enough?

YOU haven't been FCS long enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKl0q2cAeQ4

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2013, 05:26 PM
YOU haven't been FCS long enough.

Your pettiness is so adorable.

centennial
December 11th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Coastal is going to be taken to the woodshed. The chickens are going to get it in the face balls.

citdog
December 11th, 2013, 05:34 PM
For my friends from Coastal Carolina......DO what vermin could NOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd1oA47Ti0I&bpctr=1386806618

rokamortis
December 11th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Coastal is going to be taken to the woodshed. The chickens are going to get it in the face balls.

Are you at least going to buy us dinner first?

centennial
December 11th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Are you at least going to buy us dinner first?
What do you think?
http://italianwinegeek.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/garlic-roast-chicken.jpg

Bisonator
December 11th, 2013, 05:46 PM
CC fans I like your coach. He seems to know what he's talking about. You are still gonna lose.:D

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2013, 05:50 PM
For my friends from Coastal Carolina......DO what vermin could NOT!

NDSU, putting a bigger hurt on the south than William Tecumseh Sherman.

jmrepak
December 11th, 2013, 05:59 PM
NDSU, putting a bigger hurt on the south than William Tecumseh Sherman.
Boooo...no recycling B-Ville material. Come up with fresh stuff.