View Full Version : Round of eight: CCU @ N Dak. State

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Kramer
December 14th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Congrats Bison. Only 2 more for the 3 peat! Yours to lose.

ditto to this. Congratulations on a great win.

Thumper76
December 14th, 2013, 05:13 PM
I hope the semifinal is close for atleast the first 3 quarters.

This was a pretty boring game from the fans perspective.

Yea. You go ahead and whine about the win to get yourselves to the semi's. Spoiled ass bison fans.

Twentysix
December 14th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Yea. You go ahead and whine about the win to get yourselves to the semi's. Spoiled ass bison fans.

:D

semobison
December 14th, 2013, 05:34 PM
I hope the semifinal is close for atleast the first 3 quarters.

This was a pretty boring game from the fans perspective.

I dunno, I like the blowouts! I did get a little nervous in the 3rd qtr when they cut the lead to 20 and got the ball back....serious!

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 14th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Pretty much what I expected from the CC defense.

Bison O-line completely manhandled the CC defense. 600 + yards....xthumbsupx

Twentysix
December 14th, 2013, 06:20 PM
I dunno, I like the blowouts! I did get a little nervous in the 3rd qtr when they cut the lead to 20 and got the ball back....serious!

Lol, I know what you mean. This year has lacked excitement all season... KSU and UNI were the only exciting games... Our opponents have all been so horribly outmatched it almost isn't fun anymore. (Almost ;))

Professor Chaos
December 14th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Lol, I know what you mean. This year has lacked excitement all season... KSU and UNI were the only exciting games... Our opponents have all been so horribly outmatched it almost isn't fun anymore. (Almost ;))
I'd be perfectly happy with two more 30+ point blowouts this year. Nothing boring about that from where I'm sitting but to each his own I guess.

Southern Bison
December 14th, 2013, 06:27 PM
I'll take a powerful 1st half to be up by 20 or 30 at halftime rather than the anxiety of the GaSo ('12)/KSU/UNI games.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 14th, 2013, 06:40 PM

Beat the next 2 teams by 40 + points.....that is just me!

xnodx

kdinva
December 14th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Heck, NDSU would right now beat 66% of the MAC teams.........

centennial
December 14th, 2013, 07:18 PM
66%? Except maybe the top 2 where it would be a tossup, no one else is even near. At least this year.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2013, 07:47 PM
You know what I love? When I come on and say that NDSU is playing on another level and everybody calls me an arrogant asshole then they come on later and say "NDSU is playing on another level".

Twentysix
December 14th, 2013, 08:09 PM
You know what I love? When I come on and say that NDSU is playing on another level and everybody calls me an arrogant asshole then they come on later and say "NDSU is playing on another level".

They like to say it, not hear it.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 14th, 2013, 08:12 PM

NoDak, you're good sh**....just don't talk politics....xthumbsupxxthumbsupx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2013, 08:17 PM

More people should realize that.

Just don't listen to my politics. :D

rokamortis
December 14th, 2013, 08:21 PM

When we say it is out of respect. When you say it you are a condescending a$$hole xlolx

NDSUSR
December 14th, 2013, 08:26 PM
The secret is out.

"People have asked me if we use some fancy, big-name supplement to give the players an extra edge at halftime," Kramer said. "We give them Rice Krispy bars and bananas. That's what we've always used. It's been pretty successful."

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2013/12/13/5999465/ndsu-players-fans-plan-early-arrival.html#storylink=cpy

swaghook
December 14th, 2013, 08:27 PM
The secret is out.

"People have asked me if we use some fancy, big-name supplement to give the players an extra edge at halftime," Kramer said. "We give them Rice Krispy bars and bananas. That's what we've always used. It's been pretty successful."

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2013/12/13/5999465/ndsu-players-fans-plan-early-arrival.html#storylink=cpy

Snap, Crackle, Pop!

Green1
December 14th, 2013, 08:51 PM
The secret is out.

Awww crap! I have been feeding this to my 8 year old for a snack. No wonder he has so much energy. I feel like such a fool.

frozennorth
December 14th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Nodak is one of the few here who isn't flailingly ignorant

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 14th, 2013, 09:10 PM
What a game to watch.

Looking forward to UNH coming to Fargo.

Darlinikki150
December 14th, 2013, 09:12 PM
We are gonna kill UNH. Looks to an undisciplined team or the worst refd game ever.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Nodak is one of the few here who isn't flailingly ignorant

aw, you guys are makin' me blush.

Green1
December 14th, 2013, 09:31 PM
aw, you guys are makin' me blush.

Would you guys quit encouraging him! xlolx

BisonPride
December 14th, 2013, 11:16 PM

Right now we very likely beat all of them. In 2007 Central Michigan was MAC champs with Lafluers (SP) at QB. We beat them 44-14 that year. We are light years better then we were then and we were pretty dang good finishing 10-1. We also beat Minnesota that year. Beat Ball State the year before that. Only problem was we were not playoff eligible yet.

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Right now we very likely beat all of them. In 2007 Central Michigan was MAC champs with Lafluers (SP) at QB. We beat them 44-14 that year. We are light years better then we were then and we were pretty dang good finishing 10-1. We also beat Minnesota that year. Beat Ball State the year before that. Only problem was we were not playoff eligible yet.
Haha! It was Lefevour but I wish it was LeFleur because Tyler Roehl and company took him down like a sweet muffin!

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash1/c28.28.345.345/s160x160/263230_137877356299810_496926_n.jpg

Gil Dobie
December 15th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Quote from today's Forum

Moglia added: “But I think they (the Bison) would give South Carolina a game.”

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Haha! It was Lefevour but I wish it was LeFleur because Tyler Roehl and company took him down like a sweet muffin!

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash1/c28.28.345.345/s160x160/263230_137877356299810_496926_n.jpg

http://www.culturepub.fr/videos/molson-ice-guy-lafleur

Theee Catrabbit
December 15th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Congratulations to the Bison on their 3rd National Championship! Why wait? I don't think anyone else stands a chance.

bodoyle
December 15th, 2013, 09:40 AM
To the bison fans, I will copy what I wrote on bisonville:

Hey guys. Just wanted to stop over and congratulate your team and fans on a hell of a game. You dominated us in every facet. My only question was why CCU abandoned their offensive game plan on the first possession; we ran for 260+ a game and our first possession was 3 passes and a punt. I didn't understand that at all. I think when we stopped you guys to start the 3rd, scored and then stopped you again, if we score after that, it would have been a 13 point game and we MIGHT have had a chance, but credit to your Defense for not letting that happen.

Seeing UNH win last night made the loss a little worse knowing if we "shocked the world" and won yesterday, we would be hosting next Saturday

Good luck the rest of the way and congrats on a 3-peat b/c I don't see anyone getting in your team's way.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Quote from today's Forum

why don't you guys just play the Fl State Auburn winner and leave the FCS teams to the playoffs...

BisonBacker
December 15th, 2013, 12:22 PM
why don't you guys just play the Fl State Auburn winner and leave the FCS teams to the playoffs...
Are we a little sensitive this morning? He's just posting a quote by the head coach of the team we just destroyed yesterday.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 12:41 PM

xbawlingx